Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is left to see? We have seen all of Abbie's tricks, we have seen too much of Prissy's pretend cooking while lisping, we got a big glimpse of Assa's character or lack of it. We've seen him use Summer and I still think she's there for eye candy, they ran off Crazy Nanny, the other one comes in once a week for Assa to film and run over every thing she says. We have seen and heard things that are none of our business then we get fussed at when we discuss it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In reply to P about haters....first of all I thought A blocked you from all the hater sites? so why is this a problem still? hmm?

I do think she was mostly referring to the site that has posted all of their info since she referred to that saying "I hate that all of our info is out there"...well guess what...it's public info. Everything they posted was public and with very little investigative work anyone could look it up. I don't see how google is going to do anything about that. Secondly....it's part of living your life online for all the world to see. It comes with the territory. If you don't have a thick skin to deal with it, then why are you doing it? oh wait...I forgot....you guys are in so deep now that you can't stop for fear of loosing everything you have. I bet that sucks!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone have a summary of what Summer said?
She started the vlog with a message. She basically stated that she was so happy to have been at Playlist. How much love they get on their sites. How much awareness has been spread. How much positivity they spread,and how much their challenges and sharing has helped others.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In reply to P about haters....first of all I thought A blocked you from all the hater sites? so why is this a problem still? hmm?

I do think she was mostly referring to site that has posted all of their info since she referred to that saying "I hate that all of our info is out there"...well guess what...it's public info. Everything they posted was public and with very little investigative work anyone could look it up. I don't see how google is going to do anything about that. Secondly....it's part of living your life online for all the world to see. It comes with the territory. If you don't have a thick skin to deal with it, then why are you doing it? oh wait...I forgot....you guys are in so deep now that you can't stop for fear of loosing everything you have. I bet that sucks!
You are a million times correct!!
Also, anyone that told them to talk to Google about removing it, LMAO? Seriously?!! They think Google will remove their public information and things that they share? Also, they do understand how many other search engines that there are and then there are so many other back searches that can be done...
Then, the only thing that has been shared is what can be public accessible and what they have shared.. So, sorry, it so doesn’t work that way...

A & P, if you want the information private, here is what you do...
#1- shut down ALL social media, immediately..
#2-place the house and all your vehicles for sale, pronto.,. You have shared your licenses plates for all your vehicles and they can be crossed back over to your personal information, if someone really wanted too..
#3-find a new school for Abbie to attend... That would need to happen immediate.
#4-stop going to all your normal places, from restaurants, doctors, and attorneys..
#5-get real jobs away from social media...
#6-then you can work on contacting all social media platforms and search engines to have your information, pictures and videos removed because that is the only way to get all your information offline..

Wait? You’ll will never do this because then you can’t use your cashcow of a daughter to make money, to keep from having to have real jobs... All under the guise of “awareness” because we all know that there is absolutely no awareness going on anymore....

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I do think she was mostly referring to the site that has posted all of their info since she referred to that saying "I hate that all of our info is out there"...well guess what...it's public info. Everything they posted was public and with very little investigative work anyone could look it up. I don't see how google is going to do anything about that. Secondly....it's part of living your life online for all the world to see. It comes with the territory. If you don't have a thick skin to deal with it, then why are you doing it? oh wait...I forgot....you guys are in so deep now that you can't stop for fear of loosing everything you have. I bet that sucks!
And to Add....has this woman never had a REAL job? Who here that works deals with a 'hater' in real life? People in the office back stabbing and talking trash about each other. It's just something everyone to some degree deals with.....grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BINGO! A quick search on any search engine w their name typed in will bring up their info.For the rest(where they live,where Abbie goes to school,etc) they themselves have made quite a display of putting it out there!
Do they not live in the real world at all? Celebs are constantly having issues w paparazzis,kooks who stalk them,break into their homes,etc. If ya want to be a celeb,the pitfalls go along w the prize. You hear about kids who have been abducted because some sicko saw them online!
I think they should be more concerned for Abbie. Putting her on display as they do in public,won’t stop the creeps from pouncing in one way or another. Her pics could be anywhere at any time. Same for any child whose parents put out there for public consumption!
Funny how it’s okay for people to send gifts,cash,etc(yeah,to PO Box,but not hard to figure where you are from that info) but get all bent when truths started hitting home!

• Heart
Omg couldn’t even watch the entire video without commenting here, 1155 haters class. P says “ It’s not fair our info is out there.” Maybe we can work with “googles” to help with that. Omg SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE! Please get her speech therapy ASAP as she desperately needs it. WTF IS “googles?. It’s google you moron. Try keeping your info private and stop monetizing on your disabled daughter and maybe your info won’t be so freely available to all of the freaks that follow you! Just my immediate thought because right now I am so enraged at seeing that stupid video. By the way her space buns look ridiculous give her some dignity and give her a decent hairstyle for a girl her age! That’s all rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
BINGO! A quick search on any search engine w their name typed in will bring up their info.For the rest(where they live,where Abbie goes to school,etc) they themselves have made quite a display of putting it out there!
Do they not live in the real world at all? Celebs are constantly having issues w paparazzis,kooks who stalk them,break into their homes,etc. If ya want to be a celeb,the pitfalls go along w the prize. You hear about kids who have been abducted because some sicko saw them online!
I think they should be more concerned for Abbie. Putting her on display as they do in public,won’t stop the creeps from pouncing in one way or another. Her pics could be anywhere at any time. Same for any child whose parents put out there for public consumption!
Funny how it’s okay for people to send gifts,cash,etc(yeah,to PO Box,but not hard to figure where you are from that info) but get all bent when truths started hitting home!
Yup.
The rules are for everyone else.
They need their cake and eat it too!
It's all double standards with them.
We are the garbage people.
Not them!
#fu
#sanctimonioushambeasts

Reactions: 11
Summer GET A NEW LAUGH!! You sound stupid
P you are acting like an idiot in tonight's vlog. Grow up, wear longer shirts because your belly roll sticks out too much.
Get off your phone ffs. Interact with Abbie and your friends.

Lauren Brazee is getting bigger by the day omg

Omg couldn’t even watch the entire video without commenting here, 1155 haters class. P says “ It’s not fair our info is out there.” Maybe we can work with “googles” to help with that. Omg SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE! Please get her speech therapy ASAP as she desperately needs it. WTF IS “googles?. It’s google you moron. Try keeping your info private and stop monetizing on your disabled daughter and maybe your info won’t be so freely available to all of the freaks that follow you! Just my immediate thought because right now I am so enraged at seeing that stupid video. By the way her space buns look ridiculous give her some dignity and give her a decent hairstyle for a girl her age! That’s all rant over!
Uggh and that lisp. I cannot take her seriously because of it. It drives me nuts

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think P thinks haters are on their sites as well. You know,those pesky people who ask a question when they see something that doesn’t make sense? Or one who asks why Abbie does certain things.
If one isn’t gushing,declaring such deep love for them,then I do believe she calls them haters as well.
So many times I have seen firsthand someone ask a question in regards to what was happening in the video,( example,the food snatching) and they have been met w either the fanatics bashing them,or ~~~~poof~~~~ question has been deleted.
I don’t exactly know PityCilla what you see when you look in the mirrror,but the reflection back at you is also a hater. You hate when anyone steps away from the narrative and dares to question!

• Heart
It was so gross in today's vlog when they saw that the pizza truck supports Autism Speaks. They were happy about it. Autism Speaks is a terrible organization and according to them Ab wouldn't even be autistic because they think girls can't have autism.
Yep! And to make matters worse, they support the JRC center, or at least, did, as recently as 2018..(the JRC is internationally condemned for it’s human rights abuses for electrically shocking autistic people, just like the old gay conversion therapy) and A$ also gives 5% or less of finds to actually autistic people, compared to ASAN which gives 99%+ donations to autistic people and is autiscally led unlike A$

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Her legs are like redwoods. Its like she doesnt even have knees. I'm bored, so going to rant a bit.

I joke about her weight a lot, but I used to be almost as big as P. Actually I probably weighed more because I am significantly taller and didnt have redwood legs, but I digress. 😀 I lost my weight through low carb and exercise. And its hard work to keep it off too. The fat girl inside still cusses me out on the daily. But as a former obese woman on the outside, and still obese in my mind, here's some thoughts.

I would never think that starting a cooking channel full of fattening unhealthy foods at that weight would be a good idea. Lets be honest, would you want to learn recipes from someone this size?

I would never have embarrassed my kids by dancing with their friends at a party. Or on Tik Tok. Or going to the water park and barely fitting into a raft or tube. Screw body positivity. Right or wrong the fact is, your kids friends are/were talking about you, and yeah, your kid was or has been embarrassed.

Your spouse may love you at any size, but that doesnt mean they are attracted to you and not secretly wishing you were smaller. (except for those odd fetish guys)

Something else about fat women: you do anything to try to look cute. You know you're fat so you try to have great hair, nails, or accessories. Cue P's big dangling earrings!)

Fat women are also usually "happy" "so funny" or "so helpful". We try to make up in personality what we lack in appearance. (Hello Miss P, Queen of Volunteers and Miss Congeniality.)

Oh...and I'm willing to bet another reason she had surgery was for life insurance. Her rates would have been astronomical if they wanted the "set for life" pay-outs, and if you go back, this "journey" coincides with the big financial plan for the future. My rate dropped in HALF after shedding the weight.

You can also lie to yourself and the world (and You Tube) over and over and say you're "happy in your body" and just losing weight for health reasons. Bullshit. It isnt your health even though walking 50 ft makes you huff, hurts your knees and back, and climbing stairs is like Everest. The REAL reason is that you look as terrible as you feel. You just didnt want to admit that you finally earned enough money from your followers to pay cash for what you hoped would be the easy way out.
Anyway...I see you P...you are fooling NO ONE.
This is offtopic but....

I know you're directing this at Pricilla but you made some statements about overweight women in general, too. Some of us fat women already struggle severely with self esteem issues and it doesn't help to be told that if you're fat, your spouse isn't attracted to you, we try to look cute but really aren't, we try to distract from our appearance, we look as terrible as we feel. If your spouse IS attracted to you it's because they have a weird fetish.
There's nothing wrong with thinking that it's better to try to take care of yourself and be healthy. But tearing someone down and making them feel like s--t about themselves is not the way to do it. There's no such thing as hating yourself skinny or healthy. If anything, it just causes the opposite effect.
Maybe you still have some unresolved emotions about your weight. Perhaps the world has taught you that overweight people are ugly repulsive creatures that no one could possibly want etc... but why continue to perpetuate those thoughts? What good does it really do??
As I said, making someone feel like tit about themselves does not encourage real, positive,meaningful changes.
I'm not saying any of this as an attack or to put you down. Just putting it out there as something to consider.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And to Add....has this woman never had a REAL job? Who here that works deals with a 'hater' in real life? People in the office back stabbing and talking trash about each other. It's just something everyone to some degree deals with.....grow up!
Bingo! They are so childish.
"People are saying mean things about me. We are going to rant, issue cease and desist letters, track their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and call the police!" LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Check out her Facebook story about cauliflower rice.
If she's not drunk...
I'll be fooled!
I tried to link it but couldn't!!
It's crazy y'all!!
I thought she sounded drunk on that earlier one on the bridge tonight!
Whew!
Let me know your opinions!!

• Wow
This is offtopic but....

I know you're directing this at Pricilla but you made some statements about overweight women in general, too. Some of us fat women already struggle severely with self esteem issues and it doesn't help to be told that if you're fat, your spouse isn't attracted to you, we try to look cute but really aren't, we try to distract from our appearance, we look as terrible as we feel. If your spouse IS attracted to you it's because they have a weird fetish.
There's nothing wrong with thinking that it's better to try to take care of yourself and be healthy. But tearing someone down and making them feel like s--t about themselves is not the way to do it. There's no such thing as hating yourself skinny or healthy. If anything, it just causes the opposite effect.
Maybe you still have some unresolved emotions about your weight. Perhaps the world has taught you that overweight people are ugly repulsive creatures that no one could possibly want etc... but why continue to perpetuate those thoughts? What good does it really do??
As I said, making someone feel like tit about themselves does not encourage real, positive,meaningful changes.
I'm not saying any of this as an attack or to put you down. Just putting it out there as something to consider.
Very good points and it holds true for most.
P does not care about her body. She is far from having low esteem. If she was, she wouldn't be flopping all over the place doing tik toks and wearing unflattering clothing. She is too self absorbed to care.
There is nothing wrong with being fat but not doing anything about it is where I have a problem.

• Heart
What are they gonna do when the gravy train stops? A & P are a few pennies short of a nickel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.