Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of being a mom of teens, you know to give them their space. There was no reason for P & Ab to go on the boat! Let Isaiah have his fun w/ friends & Summer too! It’s hard to relax around Abbie’s unexpected behaviors & pent up energy! Just look at her on the boat! She makes everyone tense. And she can go any other time with her parents. Ugh. But P never wants to miss out or take care of her daughter alone.

We know his friends are reading here. Bet that was quite the eye opener for them! Check please! (Prob couldn’t wait to leave!)

Forgot Becca was there too. Yeesh! Believe it or not M’s, it can become an awkward crowd to socialize in a small space when adding in P, Ab, & Becca!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
20201102_195048.jpg

No, it didn't because I have no idea what it is, and I don't care. Your plan is for me to click on your video and it's not going to happen. I didn't even bother to get this screenshot from my recommended, I went to your channel page so you don't get a click by me accidentally.
LMAO Priscilla has crazy eyes here

• Haha
My parents were out of town and my friend spent the night, both in our 20’s. Woke up to her tire flat. Neither of us had changed a tire and she didn’t have AAA. So we did what the normal person would do and googled it and changed it ourselves. I have road side assistance with my Jeep but I do know how to change a tire thanks to google. He could have asked Siri, googled or you tubed it and have been done in 15 min. I

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a few thoughts about this situation:
1. Remember these people sued a public school for not being able to teach their daughter. Maybe they brought up the fact that she's not learning anything. And maybe they brought up the fact that they might be able to sue them. You know they're sue happy, and have a lawyer ready to go.
2. Abbie is actually not learning anything because she's refusing to do any work unless she gets a treat every 2 seconds thanks to her parents.
3. Every time they come out to put her in the car the only thing they ask is how was her day, she usually like oh it was okay, oh she was sleepy, she had a rough day. You know stuff you would ask if someone was watching your dog.
4. The crazies are calling up the school, just like they do at the camp and they are getting annoyed. This is most likely the main problem. They're probably getting calls every day asking how is Abbie. Finding the number for JSA can't be that hard. I don't even want to find it but I'm sure it's easy to find it easily on Google.
Yep. They have nothing to show for when it comes to school papers. Or at least they don’t show them. Except the outfit one where Abbie was likely barely pressing her hand against glue. But it would be a great exercise for her to do daily. They should use the velcro pics with her as the ipad seems above her comprehension.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone watch this crap fest yet? Isaiah needs a haircut..stat! And I wonder what the sleeping arrangements for all those guests were.
Well now I know why I don't watch Hogsaiahs, trade mark @WowMeowMeowWow ..thanks for letting me use it 😘, shitshow vlogs.
I still think he's an arrogant asshole like his parents who loves to show off.
Oh and he's way past the freshman 15. He's gained and couple chins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does Abbie have to go everywhere, Isaiah should be spending quality time with his friends or his parents, they see Abbie every day why does she have to be the centre of attention all the time, this is what is has been like for him growing up, all about Abbie, you would think they would leave her at home with becks or Summer and let Isaiah have all their attention for once but no she has to be right there in the middle of things.
I don’t like Isaiah as he is an Asa mini me but I do think he deserves a bit of time with his parents on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 297783
No, it didn't because I have no idea what it is, and I don't care. Your plan is for me to click on your video and it's not going to happen. I didn't even bother to get this screenshot from my recommended, I went to your channel page so you don't get a click by me accidentally.
LMAO Priscilla has crazy eyes here
I pressed the bull tit button repeatedly, they guess if they say it, it must be true, phony pig asses.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure how it works either.
The best I can calculate, he will most likely go from paying approximately $250.00 per month to around $2000.00.
Anything is better than $250.00!!
I pray for the 2 years of back support too!!
It won’t be that much of an increase( from hundreds to thousands) they take into consideration income, the fact that they do have expenses for Abbie will come into play. They will only factor in actual income( not their freebies). It make go up to 800.00 if that from 250.00. They will factor in what the mother of the child asks. She may be asking for tuition since most support ends at 18 UNLESS the child is in college and then support goes to age 23;but they have to be enrolled in college full time. That was the stipulation for my husband with his child support orders. We provided medical and dental,and support during college. That was an ordered based out of Hawaii in the 90s. It truly depends on what state she filed in honesty and that is the jurisdiction the order will go on. It also may be something that they do not have to show up to and it is just for the legal record. We had that happen when we lived in Florida and could not get back to Hawaii for modifications.

Reactions: 9
How old is Isaiah 19? And he has no clue on how to change a tire? And they are stressed? Give me a fricking break.

Isaiah looks fat and stupid.

Lets see, lost his wallet. dropped his go pro, can't change a tire. What can he do?

I know! He can make stupid tik tok videos!!

He bought all new tires for Isaiah before he left for college.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Because that would make sense.
The day I got my permit my father started teaching me how to change a tire on every car we owned and handed me a AAA card.
My mom taught me how to look helpless so someone would stop and help 😅😅 (pre cell phone.)
I'm surprised he didn't know what to do....useless idiot
Bets on if he trashes the tire or brings it to a tire place to repair since more than likely it's a nail or screw in the tire
Nah he'll probably just trash the old and buy a new tire

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I definitely agree and have stated that they have fallen out of favor with the school. They are no longer seen in good light and the tension is getting so great between the school and the Maass Family...

Also, yay!! I can only hope the other Mom has a really good attorney and goes after them with documentation of “all the things.” They have been flaunting their purchases, from huge house, new car, almost-new car, electric cart, boat, etc.. These are all verifiably purchased by the family and with Priscilla’s constant “this wasn’t purchased using Abbie’s funds. There is a trust account for Abbie.” This goes to show that Asa hasn’t been paying his fair share to his other child, which she is legally obligated to have..
Way to go other Mom and go for his juggler!!
They were smart to get a Trust set in place where it states the house, along with whatever else, is specifically for Abbies care and future expenses. With a Trust it can make things unable to shared or profits given . My father in law had one in place where the grandchildren have all of their college expense paid... nothing more and nothing less. Only school related expenses are given to them, while my husband is the executor we have a Trust Officer who approves/disapproves items. If my husband needs money for something we have to ask permission and then it has to get approval and we have to pay back whatever the amount we borrowed. It is a good way to ensure money stays where you want it. I am quite sure they put a Trust in place because of this. In my father in laws Trust he stipulated that if any of the grandchildren tried to “fight” his wishes they would be given nothing. It is more direct than having a will, plus keeps your finance all in one place.

They were smart to get a Trust set in place where it states the house, along with whatever else, is specifically for Abbies care and future expenses. With a Trust it can make things unable to shared or profits given . My father in law had one in place where the grandchildren have all of their college expense paid... nothing more and nothing less. Only school related expenses are given to them, while my husband is the executor we have a Trust Officer who approves/disapproves items. If my husband needs money for something we have to ask permission and then it has to get approval and we have to pay back whatever the amount we borrowed. It is a good way to ensure money stays where you want it. I am quite sure they put a Trust in place because of this. In my father in laws Trust he stipulated that if any of the grandchildren tried to “fight” his wishes they would be given nothing. It is more direct than having a will, plus keeps your finance all in one place.
And to add, the kids will get their inheritance in full upon my husbands passing. We havr opted to keep the Trust as it is and they will get a monthly check to ensure that they will always have money for rent or bills.

The day I got my permit my father started teaching me how to change a tire on every car we owned and handed me a AAA card.
My mom taught me how to look helpless so someone would stop and help 😅😅 (pre cell phone.)
Bets on if he trashes the tire or brings it to a tire place to repair since more than likely it's a nail or screw in the tire
Amen.
My dad wasnt in my life when I started driving, but my story is identical otherwise. My brothers taught me to change a tire, check the oil, and my Mom handed me the AAA card LOL

I just dont understand why he didnt have roadside assistance. Hell, even insurance companies can roll-in roadside with your monthly premiums! They all have freaking Dunkin apps, but no roadside?! I dont know why I am so riled up about it- just when I think they couldnt get any dumber they shock me! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a 14-1/2 year old girl. We just started teaching her where everything in the vehicle is at, from oil dip stick to the Jack and spare tire. She will be required to show us that she knows how to change a tire (by changing it) before she is allowed behind the wheel, this also includes knowing how to check all fluids and how to check for blown fuses...
My father did this to me but I also had to learn how to change brakes, shocks and struts and we replaced a whole engine and transmission out of a truck, right before I got my license and it was all conditional before I could drive...
She also will have a stick, so she knows how to drive anything she encounters.
I refuse to have my child stuck somewhere because of not knowing how to handle a vehicle or have something broken that can be fixed quickly...
I think all teenagers need to be able to do this before getting a license though too...

Never meant the trust that way but in the “we can set aside a bunch of money that we have made, so Abbie can have a good life at home.” Yet, while his other daughter is getting a very minimal $250/month and nothing set up for college expenses. They also are putting Isaiah through college on their own dimes. It shows the family has all this money and Priscilla has stated time and again that this money wasn’t because of Abbie, nor is to be considered “Abbie’s money” and it is family funds that Asa and her have made, which means those funds can be used to set child support from...
They show that they have the funds to be able to pay more and now Asa also has to answer for being behind, yet gifting his child that cannot drive, an electrical road ready golf cart...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
duck you Cilly! Your scam of a business for (S)LimeLife products is junk. You prey on your downline and followers for your sales.
Screenshot_20201102-205117_Facebook.jpg

I just noticed this is her profile page picture. Can you have any more of an unflattering picture of your #autism princess/typical teenager?
FB_IMG_1604368353759.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
I just saw today’s vlog and at the 10 minute mark, they are talking about how the year has changed and Cilla says they “didn’t get to do the traveling” She must have short term memory loss and forgot about their 2 trips to North Carolina, St Pete’s beach, and camping in the RV.
Also, Asa is wearing a “salt life” tshirt. Anyone hear what happened to the founder?https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/salt-...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a few thoughts about this situation:
1. Remember these people sued a public school for not being able to teach their daughter. Maybe they brought up the fact that she's not learning anything. And maybe they brought up the fact that they might be able to sue them. You know they're sue happy, and have a lawyer ready to go.
2. Abbie is actually not learning anything because she's refusing to do any work unless she gets a treat every 2 seconds thanks to her parents.
3. Every time they come out to put her in the car the only thing they ask is how was her day, she usually like oh it was okay, oh she was sleepy, she had a rough day. You know stuff you would ask if someone was watching your dog.
4. The crazies are calling up the school, just like they do at the camp and they are getting annoyed. This is most likely the main problem. They're probably getting calls every day asking how is Abbie. Finding the number for JSA can't be that hard. I don't even want to find it but I'm sure it's easy to find it easily on Google.
One big difference though between 10 years ago and today. JSA records all their therapy sessions it seems. I guarantee there is also cameras within the classrooms. There is a lot more reporting done in both of these areas.
Asa and Priscilla won their lawsuit because the school could not show growth and their ability to make Abbie thrive.
JSA isn’t going to do that. They are going to record these sessions. They are going to put paperwork to these records. They are going to address issues within emails back and forth to therapists, psychologists and Asa and Priscilla. They are going to ask what is being followed up with at home, they are going to document that it isn’t happening. They are going to get ahead on the legal aspect and when they get enough evidence behind Abbie not thriving, the constant regression, the constant meltdowns due to not being prepared, etc., the hammer will fall, a meeting will be scheduled and they will admit defeat that Abbie is no longer progressing to where she needs to be, she needs different settings and workers and they will refer her to a different school or let them know to find her a program...
There is a breaking point and I don’t know how long that will be. I can say, if this is the only daily communication they are getting from JSA, I would be mad, from either end. First, car rider line is not the place to address these issues. Secondly, daily reports via a book or text message should be happening and correspondents should go back and forth.
Also, I agree that the school is beyond tired of the leghumpers calling.. The leghumpers have no boundaries and the little ones that Asa has addressed, did absolutely nothing..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bring you some good news!!
She's finally filed her motion to Amend the Child Support payments!!
The hearing is set for November 18.
Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
WOW!
I wish she can get back "makeup" amounts too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just saw today’s vlog and at the 10 minute mark, they are talking about how the year has changed and Cilla says they “didn’t get to do the traveling” She must have short term memory loss and forgot about their 2 trips to North Carolina, St Pete’s beach, and camping in the RV.
Also, Asa is wearing a “salt life” tshirt. Anyone hear what happened to the founder?https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/salt-life-co-founder-charged-after-teen-found-shot-at-florida-hotel/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
The founder sold the company awhile ago. The crime happened about 25 minutes away.

I thought the same thing the other day when I was watching one of their old haircut videos. Pigcilla was so rude to the hairdresser when they walked in stating they missed their last appointment because she had a meeting she forgot about. No sorry mentioned as she strolled by with her cell phone stuck in her face.
It starts at the 8:42 mark if you're interested in watching it.

I watched the whole vlog and couldn't believe how much they kept saying how they loved this haircut.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.