Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cilla seemed really annoyed that Ass didn't bring in all of the coffees in a recent vlog. For some reason that stuck out to me. She must be even more unpleasant when the camera is off.

It really seems like she has a hard time faking a smile around Ass a lot.
If there is a court hearing coming up in a few weeks it would explain her attitude. She is going to have to part with that slimelife money which means less DD coffee and tacky earrings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I bring you some good news!!
She's finally filed her motion to Amend the Child Support payments!!
The hearing is set for November 18.
Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
I'm not doubting you, but can you enlarge this screenshot to show that the appellant is actually who I think this is?

Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
Brilliant! I hope she goes flat out for the maximum. This has made my day!

Brilliant bit of detective work Hoto!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Now this is the tea I like to sip! And right at Thanksgiving to boot!
I hope she goes after him for college tuition etc. I wish he would have to appear and that his normal daughter would be there also.

I hope she goes after him for college tuition etc. I wish he would have to appear and that his normal daughter would be there also.
She needs to be in this group.

I'm not doubting you, but can you enlarge this screenshot to show that the appellant is actually who I think this is?

Brilliant! I hope she goes flat out for the maximum. This has made my day!

Brilliant bit of detective work Hoto!
The petitioner is exactly who you think it is. ๐Ÿ˜
I purposely left her name out of the screenshot.
Thanks! I look forward to the order for the amended amount.
I sure hope there's at least 2 years of back pay!!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The petitioner is exactly who you think it is. ๐Ÿ˜
I purposely left her name out of the screenshot.
Thanks! I look forward to the order for the amended amount.
I sure hope there's at least 2 years of back pay!!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Wowee! Pig is not going to be happy. Let's hope this is just the beginning of what could be a major embarrassment!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shut the front door! Its about damn time!
Maybe this is why they went on their little getaway a few weeks ago....Asa trying to soothe Big P's ruffled feathers!!
Oh you know she is Soooooooo pissed!!
Everything little thing he does right now is enough to set her off, I bet shes having Sandy place fetch with his balls!!

You are the reigning Queen of Tattle. Wear your crown with pride! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
I have had the worst week. Last Tuesday evening I had to take my beloved 15 yr old dog over the Rainbow Bridge. Ive been struggling with sadness. This is the first belly laugh I've had since. And since he was always here beside me while I Tattle, I know he approves! ๐Ÿ’ž

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Maybe this is why they went on their little getaway a few weeks ago....Asa trying to soothe Big P's ruffled feathers!!
Everything little thing he does right now is enough to set her off, I bet shes having Sandy place fetch with his balls!!

I have had the worst week. Last Tuesday evening I had to take my beloved 15 yr old dog over the Rainbow Bridge. Ive been struggling with sadness. This is the first belly laugh I've had since. And since he was always here beside me while I Tattle, I know he approves! ๐Ÿ’ž
Thinking of you Rocket. I know how heart breaking losing one of our furry kids can be.โ™ฅโ™ฅ

• Heart
One of the many things that irritates me about this family is how they interact with other people . Like in yesterdayโ€™s vlog when Abbys teacher came to buckle her in Assface doesnโ€™t exchange pleasantries or say thank you have a great rest of your day instead he tries to school them on the history of her using a harness . Iโ€™ve noticed that in a lot of their videos. I get that some people are shy or socially awkward but it takes nothing to say good morning /afternoon , please/thank you .
I thought the same thing the other day when I was watching one of their old haircut videos. Pigcilla was so rude to the hairdresser when they walked in stating they missed their last appointment because she had a meeting she forgot about. No sorry mentioned as she strolled by with her cell phone stuck in her face.
It starts at the 8:42 mark if you're interested in watching it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And the hits just keep coming! She did this one all on her own. She is wearing Moo Pie lipstick today. Hehehe. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
P.S.- Hey Princess P. Why dont you go to Ulta to get color matched? You look orange. LOL

1604353920045.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
Oh yes !!!!!!!

Now this is the tea I like to sip! And right at Thanksgiving to boot!
Naughty but nice Kermy ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

So so sorry, itโ€™s too awful when we have to say goodbye to our little furry friends.โคโคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a question to those of you that have experience in the child support system in the USA.
What is presented to the judge as proof of income?
A check stub?
A W-2 or 1099?
Actual tax return?
I feel like the hambeasts are trying to hide assets and I'm curious what the judges accept as proof.
Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I donโ€™t know how things work in the U.S. but can everything be out in ๐Ÿทโ€˜S name , or does that not matter as they are married, I would hate for her to lose out on a big wedge of the jelly belly fuckers cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I'm sorry to hear about your fur baby.
FB_IMG_1582774919565.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a question to those of you that have experience in the child support system in the USA.
What is presented to the judge as proof of income?
A check stub?
A W-2 or 1099?
Actual tax return?
I feel like the hambeasts are trying to hide assets and I'm curious what the judges accept as proof.
Thanks!
Think it depends on the state. Usually its income tax records I think.

Reactions: 13
Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
spittake.jpg

No wonder they've been so moody and weird the last few weeks!

God I can't wait to see this play out. That girl deserves more than she's getting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I donโ€™t know how things work in the U.S. but can everything be out in ๐Ÿทโ€˜S name , or does that not matter as they are married, I would hate for her to lose out on a big wedge of the jelly belly fuckers cash.
Again think it depends on state. That is why thinks get tricky because thing vary.

Reactions: 8
Well it will serve their arses right for going on spending spreeโ€™s every five minutes and rubbing it in everyoneโ€™s face. I hope she gets a lot. Arsewipe will be having palpitations as itโ€™s all going to be dragged up again.... isnโ€™t it girls and boys ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 297628

No wonder they've been so moody and weird the last few weeks!

God I can't wait to see this play out. That girl deserves more than she's getting.
Makes you wonder if that is why they started the podcast garbage again... And Ps new awesome accessories adventure. And selling Abs other golf cart. Not to mention the increasingly clickbatey vlog titles. Wonder what other crap these clowns will try and pull.

I am glad that she is feeling okay (your daughter) and there aren't any lingering effects.

It was ridiculous for Isaiah to come home (just to get his stupid wheel fixed) knowing he was exposed regularly to someone who was positive. Much less drag these others kids home, who were also exposed.

Are they so desperate for vlog content that they are hoping/trying to get sick? Only reason I can sort out (other than they are complete idiots.)

What the heck I just ordered my crown and polished my throne! Well there goes my weekend plans.

And welcome new folks! Glad to have ya.
Thank you @maiden She is doing very well. She gets out of isolation on the 6th and she is feeling symptom free๐Ÿฅฐ She will have to pass and EKG( they require student athletes to do so since covid can effect the heart) and then she eases into the 5 day back to play plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure how it works either.
The best I can calculate, he will most likely go from paying approximately $250.00 per month to around $2000.00.
Anything is better than $250.00!!
I pray for the 2 years of back support too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.