Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch this crap fest yet? Isaiah needs a haircut..stat! And I wonder what the sleeping arrangements for all those guests were.

Reactions: 12
I bring you some good news!!
She's finally filed her motion to Amend the Child Support payments!!
The hearing is set for November 18.
Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
So now we know the reason P is selling the plastic earrings and cheapo accessories, she's building her empire even bigger :LOL: for when she leaves A. I could just see her flouncing off with the money she's earned so he'd have to pay child support on his own. I bet there's an awful lot of thigh slapping going on at the moment !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shut the front door! Its about damn time!
Maybe this is why they went on their little getaway a few weeks ago....Asa trying to soothe Big P's ruffled feathers!!
Oh you know she is Soooooooo pissed!!
Everything little thing he does right now is enough to set her off, I bet shes having Sandy place fetch with his balls!!

You are the reigning Queen of Tattle. Wear your crown with pride! 👑👑👑
I have had the worst week. Last Tuesday evening I had to take my beloved 15 yr old dog over the Rainbow Bridge. Ive been struggling with sadness. This is the first belly laugh I've had since. And since he was always here beside me while I Tattle, I know he approves! 💞
I’m so sorry @RocketQueen Much love to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dont want to hijack or derail, but thank you all for your sympathy. October wasnt good to my fur babies. I nearly lost my Cali, then I did lose my Dingo. He was part beagle, part coon hound, and all heart. He was with me through the roughest times and brought us all so much joy. This was my guy just two weeks ago.
Thanks again....❤❤❤

20201011_210319.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I bring you some good news!!
She's finally filed her motion to Amend the Child Support payments!!
The hearing is set for November 18.
Can I get an Amen??
Or a hallelujah??
Is it possible that is why the have been more focused on the Pig and her pigpen to make it look like it is all her and he is just some fat lazy random dude led around by his balls carrying a camera?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know how things work in the U.S. but can everything be out in 🐷‘S name , or does that not matter as they are married, I would hate for her to lose out on a big wedge of the jelly belly fuckers cash.
In the majority of cases it would go by the non-custodial parent's (Asa's) income. The child is not Priscilla's child so she has no legal responsibility for the child.

Do non-custodial parents try to get around that by listing everything they can in their spouse's name? Yes, that can be done for property, cars, investments, things like that. It's a bit harder to do that for income.

In their case, I wouldn't be surprised if Prissy "owns" the various Maass companies so, on paper, it looks like Asshat earns a very small salary. However, the judge can very easily look at a slew of publicly available evidence to determine that Asa does an equal amount of work for their companies as Priscilla does and, therefore, should be earning a similar salary to hers. How often does he brag on video about how how hard he works, how late he stays up, 80 hour work weeks, etc - I'm certain all of that is already downloaded by the child's mother and ready to be presented. The judge can then impute his ordered child support amount - in other words, can say "based on this evidence, you are more than capable of earning a much higher salary" and order him to pay support based on the amount he SHOULD be earning.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Asshat jr! Just watched his blog. WTF happened to him. He looks awful. Puffy so much weight gain and don’t get me started on his attitude. Entitled snarky brat. He used to seem like a nice kid. I had so much hope when he got his freedom for school. Blech. Might as well pour me a drink, I need to go to the corner. Because my thoughts are much worse than what I am letting loose here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Was just 2 girls far as I saw. And nope did not and will not watch even a second of Isaiahs crap. Just like I refuse to watch anying of Ps.

I cherish what braincells I have left.
There was a Male there. Think that is Taj.

What fun they will have on blow up beds and breakfast on the floor!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I

Personally I think the school is fed up with them. They never say thank you, what has she done today, has she been OK, difficult, learnt something, wet herself, eaten her lunch - nothing.

As I cant bear to look please tell me where I can see what new crap Pig is flogging...
I'm glad you said that you think the school might be fed up with them...because I've been thinking that too.
I get the feeling their 'relationship' with the school has changed. It's different in this new building. I mean, they used to always show the outside of the old building and the lobby andfront door. Not here...we just kinda see the school grounds thru their car window...which is not much. And their old teacher, Ms. Sheneequa, is not there. They never interact (or at least don't show any) with any of the other teachers. They used to even occasionally film inside the old school.
Maybe they got fed up with the cameras and the whole bunch of em.

• Heart
I'm not sure how it works either.
The best I can calculate, he will most likely go from paying approximately $250.00 per month to around $2000.00.
Anything is better than $250.00!!
I pray for the 2 years of back support too!!
He'd better!! They probably spend more at Dunkin per month than they do on his own daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone notice the dirty look mini Asa gave to big Asa when he tried to kiss P, at first I thought it was for show but then thought maybe not. He's got some real attitude, smart mouth and thinks he's the dogs bollox. He looks over indulged with food and bone idle, no kid of 18 should look so slobby and unfit.

Of course Asa knew it was going to pour down with rain on that boat trip but he just had to be the gloating coast guard captain......even though he looks more like Captain Pugwash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm glad you said that you think the school might be fed up with them...because I've been thinking that too.
I get the feeling their 'relationship' with the school has changed. It's different in this new building. I mean, they used to always show the outside of the old building and the lobby andfront door. Not here...we just kinda see the school grounds thru their car window...which is not much. And their old teacher, Ms. Sheneequa, is not there. They never interact (or at least don't show any) with any of the other teachers. They used to even occasionally film inside the old school.
Maybe they got fed up with the cameras and the whole bunch of em.
I would hope that is true. Also, it could be that they just do not want to be filmed and want their privacy, so to speak, protected. There are all kinds of crazy fans that call the school, the camp, etc. They may have Covid rules as well.

Speaking of out-of-bounds fans...on Nicky TV FB, a fan asked if Nicky would say hello if he called him. He then asked for their phone number. I think much of the reason things at school have changed is to protect them from the crazies. My opinion!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.