Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the classic "You do you and we'll do us" attitude of Princess P.
She doesn't seem to realize that it isn't just herself and her family she's putting at risk but everybody else around her as well.
Masks are not even close to 100% protection. 85% of patients with Corona virus recently were surveyed and most wore masks all of the time or most of the time. I still wear mine as they should (the Maassives) to decrease the chances. I do it mostly for my son with nonverbal autism and seizures which are usually triggered by illness. Seizure free since January 2020. I’m at the hospital and my clinic daily and so far have been Corona free. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she hasn't had it because of (S)LimeLife. Won't look very good to need Botox (although it would take boatloads to make those wrinkles go away). Also, I am not sure of their medical insurance situation. It may be rather expensive to do out of pocket.
Botox is not horribly expensive. I get it every 3-6 months for my TMJ. IT runs about $500-700. My insurance will cover for my headaches caused by TMJ but I was getting the run around from my doctors office so my dentist performed it. My pain and headaches decreased ~80%. Thank God for good genes, for 45 I barely have a wrinkle on my face. But with the amount of wrinkles Pig has it would probably be 3-5k. Or more. 😂😂🐽🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.