Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Home to the Covid Cutie and Company. Hugs ...Kisses...🐽 The Hoglet looks more portly with every passing vlog. Oinker!
637F178B-210A-42C3-BFA7-9122978B43D5.jpeg

But then again, it is easy to see where he inherited his appetite..The constantly feeding her snout “Sexy” Nun, who surprisingly just escaped from her She-Shed aka The Pantry....and Papa Hog Maass...ruler of all the little ones in Hoglet land.🤢
Wonder if they left the costumes on for a little mate sesh after the little kids were all fast asleep? 😂
C4C7BCB4-3291-431E-8B94-CA213F9EA30B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I definitely agree and have stated that they have fallen out of favor with the school. They are no longer seen in good light and the tension is getting so great between the school and the Maass Family...

Also, yay!! I can only hope the other Mom has a really good attorney and goes after them with documentation of “all the things.” They have been flaunting their purchases, from huge house, new car, almost-new car, electric cart, boat, etc.. These are all verifiably purchased by the family and with Priscilla’s constant “this wasn’t purchased using Abbie’s funds. There is a trust account for Abbie.” This goes to show that Asa hasn’t been paying his fair share to his other child, which she is legally obligated to have..
Way to go other Mom and go for his juggler!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Welcome Home to the Covid Cutie and Company. Hugs ...Kisses...🐽 The Hoglet looks more portly with every passing vlog. Oinker!View attachment 297706

But then again, it is easy to see where he inherited his appetite..The constantly feeding her snout “Sexy” Nun, who surprisingly just escaped from her She-Shed aka The Pantry....and Papa Hog Maass...ruler of all the little ones in Hoglet land.🤢
Wonder if they left the costumes on for a little mate sesh after the little kids were all fast asleep? 😂
View attachment 297710
They are a hot mess, and that kitchen looks like a hospital waiting room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor poor Isaiah had to call daddy to have him walk him thru how to change a tire. Maybe just maybe Azz you should have taught him how to do this before he left for college.
poorisaiah.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now this is the tea I like to sip! And right at Thanksgiving to boot!
HURRAY!!!👍🤞👏

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shut the front door! Its about damn time!
Maybe this is why they went on their little getaway a few weeks ago....Asa trying to soothe Big P's ruffled feathers!!
Oh you know she is Soooooooo pissed!!
Everything little thing he does right now is enough to set her off, I bet shes having Sandy place fetch with his balls!!

You are the reigning Queen of Tattle. Wear your crown with pride! 👑👑👑
I have had the worst week. Last Tuesday evening I had to take my beloved 15 yr old dog over the Rainbow Bridge. Ive been struggling with sadness. This is the first belly laugh I've had since. And since he was always here beside me while I Tattle, I know he approves! 💞
So so sorry for your loss! It’s just like loosing a family member.😢💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cilla seemed really annoyed that Ass didn't bring in all of the coffees in a recent vlog. For some reason that stuck out to me. She must be even more unpleasant when the camera is off.

It really seems like she has a hard time faking a smile around Ass a lot.
I picked up on that too. And thought how dare he walk in with his first! Seems like an odd decision. I wouldn’t leave my drink unattended around Abbie. And P will never go retrieve her own delivered coffee. Help him out....he had to deal with Abbie!

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice the dirty look mini Asa gave to big Asa when he tried to kiss P, at first I thought it was for show but then thought maybe not. He's got some real attitude, smart mouth and thinks he's the dogs bollox. He looks over indulged with food and bone idle, no kid of 18 should look so slobby and unfit.

Of course Asa knew it was going to pour down with rain on that boat trip but he just had to be the gloating coast guard captain......even though he looks more like Captain Pugwash.
I am a prior Coastie myself. It makes me sick he was in that branch of the service.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor poor Isaiah had to call daddy to have him walk him thru how to change a tire. Maybe just maybe Azz you should have taught him how to do this before he left for college.View attachment 297717
How old is Isaiah 19? And he has no clue on how to change a tire? And they are stressed? Give me a fricking break.

Welcome Home to the Covid Cutie and Company. Hugs ...Kisses...🐽 The Hoglet looks more portly with every passing vlog. Oinker!View attachment 297706

View attachment 297710
Isaiah looks fat and stupid.

Lets see, lost his wallet. dropped his go pro, can't change a tire. What can he do?

I know! He can make stupid tik tok videos!!

• Haha
  • Heart
New podcast up. No idea how to share it lol not sure it's even worth the time

Reactions: 7
How old is Isaiah 19? And he has no clue on how to change a tire? And they are stressed? Give me a fricking break.

Isaiah looks fat and stupid.
True. It's sad.
Instead of teaching Golden Boy life skills, when they had the perfect place to teach, complete with tires and tools...
They forced him into being a primary caregiver to his profoundly IDD sister 3 hours a day 5 days a week and maybe on Saturday all day.
If they are pissed or upset it's their own damn fault.

• Heart
I definitely agree and have stated that they have fallen out of favor with the school. They are no longer seen in good light and the tension is getting so great between the school and the Maass Family...
I have a few thoughts about this situation:
1. Remember these people sued a public school for not being able to teach their daughter. Maybe they brought up the fact that she's not learning anything. And maybe they brought up the fact that they might be able to sue them. You know they're sue happy, and have a lawyer ready to go.
2. Abbie is actually not learning anything because she's refusing to do any work unless she gets a treat every 2 seconds thanks to her parents.
3. Every time they come out to put her in the car the only thing they ask is how was her day, she usually like oh it was okay, oh she was sleepy, she had a rough day. You know stuff you would ask if someone was watching your dog.
4. The crazies are calling up the school, just like they do at the camp and they are getting annoyed. This is most likely the main problem. They're probably getting calls every day asking how is Abbie. Finding the number for JSA can't be that hard. I don't even want to find it but I'm sure it's easy to find it easily on Google.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure how it works either.
The best I can calculate, he will most likely go from paying approximately $250.00 per month to around $2000.00.
Anything is better than $250.00!!
I pray for the 2 years of back support too!!
I hope like hell that he has to pay at least $2000 a month. That girl deserves a whole lot more than what she has got in life so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They are King and Queen of "All the Things!".
Supposed helicopter parents.
Kid lives 800 miles away, and they do not have roadside assistance?! What in the entire duck is wrong with these two?!

And it also shows us something else. We all slam Piggy for not being a good mom to Abbie. Yet here is Asa, supposedly this master mechanic and has never shown his NINETEEN YEAR OLD SON how to change a tire?! He is just as bad with Isaiah as P is with Abbie. They both suck!!

Oh and I bet P has already made her "Karen" call of the day....because those tires were brand new..!!..and my piglet is stuck on the side of the road... !! .... I want your Managers manager, the District Manger, the owners name, and the name of the company that produces the rubber! I am a Boss Babe and you rue the day that I darken your door.. !!... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor poor Isaiah had to call daddy to have him walk him thru how to change a tire. Maybe just maybe Azz you should have taught him how to do this before he left for college.View attachment 297717
He was too busy teaching him how to scam. I'll admit I don't know how to change my tire. I do have roadside assistance with my car insurance. I've used it a few times. Its pretty handy. They should look into it. Then their baby boy can call someone else for help and not stress mommy and daddy

• Heart
  • Haha
AAA anyone? With all the driving he does why the hell don’t they have it?
When I got my driver's license at 16, I also got my AAA membership. I may not use it frequently, but man has it been a lifesaver when I needed it the most!

• Heart
Rachel was the friend who had the negative test, and was sent home even though she had a negative test.
Screenshot_20201102-192435_YouTube.jpg

She's the one in the green shirt, the one in the App State shirt is Meredith. These people are all together, they could be asymptomatic though. You can have a negative test, but just like pregnancy tests they can have false negative/positives.
Screenshot_20201102-193228_YouTube.jpg

This is the Covid Queen Paige. And Golden Boy is of course is hanging all over her after she got back from quarantine.
Screenshot_20201102-194021_YouTube.jpg

Isn't that cute Meredith found a new friend. The other two people that were there were Taj and Savannah. Becky the respite worker and Dumber were there to with those stupid parents. Kudos.

Reactions: 14
I don’t have any idea how to change a tire. My husband says I wouldn’t do it anyway - that’s why I have triple A. He says thats one of the first things you should know when you first learn about working on a car. He could show me, but he knows I would just go the easy route. He knows me pretty well after 26 years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.