Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the dark side! I found the forum after they posted the video about Ass' second daughter. You are in good company here.
The golden child had to get the special tire for his one wheel. Here is hoping he crashes when vlogging.
20201102_115237.jpg
20201102_115257.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I read on the last thread , they were praising themselves for the life they had created for their kids, is she bleeping serious. They have lived off their IDD daughter for the last three years . Exactly what have they done except scam people on a daily basis and pontificate about how great they are, I really can’t stand these parasitic, obese , delusional pieces of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Can't believe it! I must be addicted here or something...on my break at work and just had to check in here for the latest...
I'll be back later..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the many things that irritates me about this family is how they interact with other people . Like in yesterday’s vlog when Abbys teacher came to buckle her in Assface doesn’t exchange pleasantries or say thank you have a great rest of your day instead he tries to school them on the history of her using a harness . I’ve noticed that in a lot of their videos. I get that some people are shy or socially awkward but it takes nothing to say good morning /afternoon , please/thank you .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
My daughter who is a freshman in college and is in Wisconsin, has been following ALL protocols tested positive for Covid when she was randomly chosen to be tested( plays field hockey and they test before contact practices) and has been in ISOLATION 6 days. The entire team has also been on quarantine. For these people think its okay to bring other kids into their home and risk one of them getting sick is ridiculous. We thought our daughter had a chest cold, no fever... pretty asymptomatic actually. We thought Our other daughter who attends tge same school on on the hockey team was sick with a fever, headache, exhaustion and she tested negative. Everyone is different....so putting others at risk by traveling a few states, being around “new germs”, is really irresponsible. All so P can act like a college student with her bff Summer and cling onto Isiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seeing alot of new names so it's time to do what I do 🙃

Welcome to the darkside 🖤 all
Returning Tattlers
Lurking Tattlers
New Tattlers

All baked goods are booger, snot and
skin flake free.
We try and have fun so new posters jump right in, the pool is poonami free (see the cruise vlogs if not sure) and dog hair free. Also don't let other posters scare you off😊, no one here is king or queen of the thread.

And guess what , not gonna say it , oh hell might as well. Two topics we avoid is politics and religion....
I'm not trying to moderate, dictate or police the forum ... it just never ends well with either topic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My daughter who is a freshman in college and is in Wisconsin, has been following ALL protocols tested positive for Covid when she was randomly chosen to be tested( plays field hockey and they test before contact practices) and has been in ISOLATION 6 days. The entire team has also been on quarantine. For these people think its okay to bring other kids into their home and risk one of them getting sick is ridiculous. We thought our daughter had a chest cold, no fever... pretty asymptomatic actually. We thought Our other daughter who attends tge same school on on the hockey team was sick with a fever, headache, exhaustion and she tested negative. Everyone is different....so putting others at risk by traveling a few states, being around “new germs”, is really irresponsible. All so P can act like a college student with her bff Summer and cling onto Isiah.
I am glad that she is feeling okay (your daughter) and there aren't any lingering effects.

It was ridiculous for Isaiah to come home (just to get his stupid wheel fixed) knowing he was exposed regularly to someone who was positive. Much less drag these others kids home, who were also exposed.

Are they so desperate for vlog content that they are hoping/trying to get sick? Only reason I can sort out (other than they are complete idiots.)

Returning Tattlers
Lurking Tattlers
New Tattlers

skin flake free.
We try and have fun so new posters jump right in, the pool is poonami free (see the cruise vlogs if not sure) and dog hair free. Also don't let other posters scare you off😊, no one here is king or queen of the thread.

And guess what , not gonna say it , oh hell might as well. One topic we avoid is politics, it never ends well.
What the heck I just ordered my crown and polished my throne! Well there goes my weekend plans.

And welcome new folks! Glad to have ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Returning Tattlers
Lurking Tattlers
New Tattlers

skin flake free.

And guess what , not gonna say it , oh hell might as well. One topic we avoid is politics, it never ends well.
I love that you do this! Welcome, new, lurkers, and those who took a break. We have a naughty corner where @Kermy keeps well stocked with booze and shark-cooter boards. Can we skip religion as well?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love that you do this! Welcome, new, lurkers, and those who took a break. We have a naughty corner where @Kermy keeps well stocked with booze and shark-cooter boards. Can we skip religion as well?
Thanks... and all set😊
All the cooter boards are also yuck free
I run a clean establishment 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I
One of the many things that irritates me about this family is how they interact with other people . Like in yesterday’s vlog when Abbys teacher came to buckle her in Assface doesn’t exchange pleasantries or say thank you have a great rest of your day instead he tries to school them on the history of her using a harness . I’ve noticed that in a lot of their videos. I get that some people are shy or socially awkward but it takes nothing to say good morning /afternoon , please/thank you .
Personally I think the school is fed up with them. They never say thank you, what has she done today, has she been OK, difficult, learnt something, wet herself, eaten her lunch - nothing.

As I cant bear to look please tell me where I can see what new crap Pig is flogging...

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Returning Tattlers
Lurking Tattlers
New Tattlers

skin flake free.

And guess what , not gonna say it , oh hell might as well. Two topics we avoid is politics and religion....
I'm not trying to moderate, dictate or police the forum ... it just never ends well with either topic
Peace be with you. We're still friends aren't we? 🤣🤪🐷🤑🐄🍷💸🐕‍🦺🐸😻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cilla seemed really annoyed that Ass didn't bring in all of the coffees in a recent vlog. For some reason that stuck out to me. She must be even more unpleasant when the camera is off.

It really seems like she has a hard time faking a smile around Ass a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.