Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is a court hearing coming up in a few weeks it would explain her attitude. She is going to have to part with that slimelife money which means less DD coffee and tacky earrings.
This must be why silly Cilla got a second job 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My parents were out of town and my friend spent the night, both in our 20’s. Woke up to her tire flat. Neither of us had changed a tire and she didn’t have AAA. So we did what the normal person would do and googled it and changed it ourselves. I have road side assistance with my Jeep but I do know how to change a tire thanks to google. He could have asked Siri, googled or you tubed it and have been done in 15 min. I
Just clickbait for a future vlog. Glad you had google to help you out.

I watched the whole vlog and couldn't believe how much they kept saying how they loved this haircut.
I thought it was the worst haircut she's ever had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ab looks really mentaly challenged on here and I think thats the look they wanted for the sympathy vote.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching P’s live from this morning, she looks ridiculous! Extra lispy and tons of big nose rubs, with a swift of the forehead (invisible hair or fly, somethin) I can’t with her, why do I feel compelled to watch still

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just saw today’s vlog and at the 10 minute mark, they are talking about how the year has changed and Cilla says they “didn’t get to do the traveling” She must have short term memory loss and forgot about their 2 trips to North Carolina, St Pete’s beach, and camping in the RV.
Also, Asa is wearing a “salt life” tshirt. Anyone hear what happened to the founder?https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/salt-life-co-founder-charged-after-teen-found-shot-at-florida-hotel/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
Anyone else remember when Asa was trying to get Salt Life to sponsor Abbie?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just saw today’s vlog and at the 10 minute mark, they are talking about how the year has changed and Cilla says they “didn’t get to do the traveling” She must have short term memory loss and forgot about their 2 trips to North Carolina, St Pete’s beach, and camping in the RV.
Also, Asa is wearing a “salt life” tshirt. Anyone hear what happened to the founder?https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/salt-life-co-founder-charged-after-teen-found-shot-at-florida-hotel/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
Didn't they go to Cabo as well?

Reactions: 14
duck you Cilly! Your scam of a business for (S)LimeLife products is junk. You prey on your downline and followers for your sales.
View attachment 297802
I just noticed this is her profile page picture. Can you have any more of an unflattering picture of your #autism princess/typical teenager?
View attachment 297803
Abbie's look just screams "special needs," which makes this an odd photo choice since her parents don't want her to look like that. Absolutely nothing wrong with looking "special needs," except her parents' attitude towards it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought they went to Georgia, I don't know they probably went there too. They literally went on a vacation every two months this year so far.
At the very start of pandemic they went to Cabo. Things were just starting to shut down. When they got back they whole family drove to Atlanta.

Reactions: 18
lmao! assa preaching about giving silently, yet had tens of thousands of dollars from yt early on & was late with his child support!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She claims her eye makeup is waterproof but it sure isn't smudge proof. This is after she rubbed her eye.

cillasmudge.png

She claims her eye makeup is waterproof but it sure isn't smudge proof. This is after she rubbed her eye.

cillasmudge.png
and the thing is she did it around the 8 minute mark and Ass didn't say a word to her about it during the whole vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
duck you Cilly! Your scam of a business for (S)LimeLife products is junk. You prey on your downline and followers for your sales.
View attachment 297802
I just noticed this is her profile page picture. Can you have any more of an unflattering picture of your #autism princess/typical teenager?
View attachment 297803
Wow haven’t seen the vlogs in months. This picture really proves to me she’s packing back the pounds. Her face looks hugeeee.

• Haha
It won’t be that much of an increase( from hundreds to thousands) they take into consideration income, the fact that they do have expenses for Abbie will come into play. They will only factor in actual income( not their freebies). It make go up to 800.00 if that from 250.00. They will factor in what the mother of the child asks. She may be asking for tuition since most support ends at 18 UNLESS the child is in college and then support goes to age 23;but they have to be enrolled in college full time. That was the stipulation for my husband with his child support orders. We provided medical and dental,and support during college. That was an ordered based out of Hawaii in the 90s. It truly depends on what state she filed in honesty and that is the jurisdiction the order will go on. It also may be something that they do not have to show up to and it is just for the legal record. We had that happen when we lived in Florida and could not get back to Hawaii for modifications.
I wouldnt be surprised if it were higher than $800. All states are different thats true, but my ex was making 37k a year- my youngest was on support until 2018, and my ex's monthly payment was $381. I am quite sure Asa is making much, much more than 37k, and they have stupidly been vlogging about their excessive lifestyle. Even all the talk about the repair shop they owned and he worked at when he supposedly had NO income...thats all public now. I dont think they can go back and make him pay for all the years he scammed the system, but I have a feeling that since this took so long to file that baby mama has her ducks in a row. They will take Abbie and Isaiah into account, but if anything that is a plus....they do not "deserve" more than the first daughter, special needs or not...no judge in the land will allow Abbie to have a 30k Flintstone car, Isaiah's college paid and all living expenses, while she gets a few measly hundred more. This could drag out a while and get ugly, but even putting their LLC's into P's name wont be able to save him. She has a super strong case- all the evidence is public thanks to FA vlogs, and their business info is also public record. And I love it! LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought the same thing the other day when I was watching one of their old haircut videos. Pigcilla was so rude to the hairdresser when they walked in stating they missed their last appointment because she had a meeting she forgot about. No sorry mentioned as she strolled by with her cell phone stuck in her face.
It starts at the 8:42 mark if you're interested in watching it.

Good post, thanks!

Reactions: 6
One of the many things that irritates me about this family is how they interact with other people . Like in yesterday’s vlog when Abbys teacher came to buckle her in Assface doesn’t exchange pleasantries or say thank you have a great rest of your day instead he tries to school them on the history of her using a harness . I’ve noticed that in a lot of their videos. I get that some people are shy or socially awkward but it takes nothing to say good morning /afternoon , please/thank you .
He “could” be waiting to buckle her in. Those teachers have been WORKING hard all day. Repetitive tasks (clicking seatbelts) on the hands are difficult for many after a certain age. It’s also sharing more germs both ways for him to wait for them to buckle her in. They have to lean into the car, touch the clips, etc etc. They might feel it’s faster to keep things moving, but it’s just a thought. I always view it as the height of laziness when A & P or S or B are along for the ride. Someone could help out.

• Heart
  • Sick
I have a 14-1/2 year old girl. We just started teaching her where everything in the vehicle is at, from oil dip stick to the Jack and spare tire. She will be required to show us that she knows how to change a tire (by changing it) before she is allowed behind the wheel, this also includes knowing how to check all fluids and how to check for blown fuses...
My father did this to me but I also had to learn how to change brakes, shocks and struts and we replaced a whole engine and transmission out of a truck, right before I got my license and it was all conditional before I could drive...
She also will have a stick, so she knows how to drive anything she encounters.
I refuse to have my child stuck somewhere because of not knowing how to handle a vehicle or have something broken that can be fixed quickly...
I think all teenagers need to be able to do this before getting a license though too...

Never meant the trust that way but in the “we can set aside a bunch of money that we have made, so Abbie can have a good life at home.” Yet, while his other daughter is getting a very minimal $250/month and nothing set up for college expenses. They also are putting Isaiah through college on their own dimes. It shows the family has all this money and Priscilla has stated time and again that this money wasn’t because of Abbie, nor is to be considered “Abbie’s money” and it is family funds that Asa and her have made, which means those funds can be used to set child support from...
They show that they have the funds to be able to pay more and now Asa also has to answer for being behind, yet gifting his child that cannot drive, an electrical road ready golf cart...
Most likely when the 250.00 was ordered it was set due to his military paygrade so that is why the amount is low. My husband paid two different amounts for two children and each payment reflected his paygrades at the time. If the childs mother never went to court to ask for increases it would stay the same until she did or the obligation was met. They took precautions for something like this when they set up the trust. Trust protects them to an extent if they were to be sued... money and property set aside for a direct purpose. No one knows how much they make; but he should be responsible for his part in the expenses of his child. Everything they do is calculated and this is just one more thing that he dressed up to make it seem it was all for Abbie... partial truths go a long way with these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most likely when the 250.00 was ordered it was set due to his military paygrade so that is why the amount is low. My husband paid two different amounts for two children and each payment reflected his paygrades at the time. If the childs mother never went to court to ask for increases it would stay the same until she did or the obligation was met. They took precautions for something like this when they set up the trust. Trust protects them to an extent if they were to be sued... money and property set aside for a direct purpose. No one knows how much they make; but he should be responsible for his part in the expenses of his child. Everything they do is calculated and this is just one more thing that he dressed up to make it seem it was all for Abbie... partial truths go a long way with these people.
Wow this was the missing puzzle piece (no pun intended) for me. Thank you.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Plus, if they are for some miracle able to sock any funds away, those amounts will now be taken into account. Yes, they can’t touch what is there but they can stop the bleeding into the funds monthly, by making sure he also pays a portion to his first daughter...
I can only hope that the judge takes in all considerations for this first daughter. Asa has made it a point to basically ignore and hope to not pay any more and everything would go away.. Thank goodness that is not happening,.

Reactions: 13
The original filings for support show the $250 because they had no record of Asa earning any money. This is when they had the shop. All their skeletons are falling out of the closet now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.