Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anytime, Kermy‼🥰
Just another fun day on the boat!! 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 303168
The way she got off the boat was like watching an chubby infant learning to walk. Awkward....& he kept it in the vlog! 🤣 She’s an accident waiting to happen! And as I’ve said before, Assa is rightfully pissed at her for not sticking to her post-SURGICAL wt. loss plan (it just wasn’t some weekend diet!) & he’s done catering to her. But that should also mean no more donuts & large coffees.

‘Perfectly Imperfect’ tee sounds offensive to me. They’re proud of that & had her wear that? Yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I tried to track down people who dropped out to ask about their experience. But it is incredibly hard as people usually delete everything. I managed to find one, but she just wanted a discount on products or whatever and left immediately after. So no tea.
There are videos on YouTube that people talk about MLMs and experiences, I am sure you could find a few on the company P works for.

How embarrassing for Summer. Big boss P won’t let Summer move.
Yet she has no problem taking over someone elses kid. Even though Summer is an adult, it probably bothers her mom a little bit seeing her daughter hopping around Jacksonville with the self proclaimed “cool mom”... 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The way she got off the boat was like watching an chubby infant learning to walk. Awkward....& he kept it in the vlog! 🤣 She’s an accident waiting to happen! And as I’ve said before, Assa is rightfully pissed at her for not sticking to her post-SURGICAL wt. loss plan (it just wasn’t some weekend diet!) & he’s done catering to her. But that should also mean no more donuts & large coffees.

‘Perfectly Imperfect’ tee sounds offensive to me. They’re proud of that & had her wear that? Yikes.
Not only did they have her wear it, they didn’t even shout out to the person that sent it. The lady that made it and shipped it to them, actually posted on her IG that she was happy to see Abbie wearing the shirt she made her.. Priscilla was like “thanks.” Someone else had asked earlier where she got Abbie’s shirt and it was crickets..
It goes to show that they don’t even care about their own followers..
89FAD251-E101-4640-AC0B-2B8D3184ED1D.jpeg

32F8BC00-7FF7-4E7F-ABFB-6B61423DF334.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
There are videos on YouTube that people talk about MLMs and experiences, I am sure you could find a few on the company P works for.
No, I actually mean P's old downline. I know how MLMs work. I am a big fan of Kiki Chanel. I wanted to know how she is and how she treats her "girls".

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not only did they have her wear it, they didn’t even shout out to the person that sent it. The lady that made it and shipped it to them, actually posted on her IG that she was happy to see Abbie wearing the shirt she made her.. Priscilla was like “thanks.” Someone else had asked earlier where she got Abbie’s shirt and it was crickets..
It goes to show that they don’t even care about their own followers..
View attachment 303205

View attachment 303206
Lmao! Please oh please let P’s shirt also read ‘Perfectly Imperfect.’

I think those 2 words need to find their way into the new title regarding P. I can picture a broken crown too. Maybe someone can photoshop my vision onto P here. 🤣

Someone asked... so P was trying to force pretzel bread on Isaiah (like the messed up person she is to wish everyone as fat as her) & he must’ve heard words from Assa about the freshman 20. Good for you Isaiah! Your mom is messed up!

Garbage falling out of the car isn’t vlog worthy Assa. You’re already the garbage. Too much garbage beb.

Last edited:
I cannot stand the way Summer is always hunching down, or leaning in when she takes a picture with Abbie. STOP. She is not an infant. She is not a prop. And she always looks less then thrilled. And now Becca is doing it too. :sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 303154
They also look like they are always stopping her from moving by holding her arms ...The look on Abbie's face says it all really

Not even a minute and a half into the vlog and she's swiping her nose.

View attachment 303208
For a 19 Year old he has totally let himself GO .... He is well on the way to being Morbidly obese !

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I dont disagree. However, all the "teen" decor aside, nothing else has changed from old room to new room. She still has a sofa by a window. She still has her blankets, animals and music. She still has her fairy lights and toy box...she just doesnt seem to spend time up there. Should they force it, because she should like a sensory room? I guess Im missing the point. ??
Personally I think she likes the downstairs because they let her have music on the TV 90% of the time which Im sure is louder than her iPad.
Well, it seems like they're not using all the lights she had in her old room, and she also seems to have fewer blankets now. (Maybe they're all in the laundry.) And it's hard to tell when she has her toybox dumped out, but I don't see most of the musical, vibrating, or crinkle stim toys she used to use.

Anyway, my point was I don't think she necessarily needs a "sensory room" like she had in the old house (because I don't think the sensory room in the old house was especially geared toward her interests)...but it would be nice if they just made her bedroom a nice place for her to relax. For example, if she likes the louder music on the TV, why doesn't she have a speaker or something in her room? (They made a huge deal in one of the vlogs about putting a button on her iPad that let her turn on Alexa.) They'll hang some dumb inspirational sign that she can't even read but they can't get the kid a speaker?

Reactions: 16
Well, it seems like they're not using all the lights she had in her old room, and she also seems to have fewer blankets now. (Maybe they're all in the laundry.) And it's hard to tell when she has her toybox dumped out, but I don't see most of the musical, vibrating, or crinkle stim toys she used to use.

Anyway, my point was I don't think she necessarily needs a "sensory room" like she had in the old house (because I don't think the sensory room in the old house was especially geared toward her interests)...but it would be nice if they just made her bedroom a nice place for her to relax. For example, if she likes the louder music on the TV, why doesn't she have a speaker or something in her room? (They made a huge deal in one of the vlogs about putting a button on her iPad that let her turn on Alexa.) They'll hang some dumb inspirational sign that she can't even read but they can't get the kid a speaker?
And they have the money to really hook her up with a nice room Abbie style!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday

Cause some days you just need a little Elmo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. I thought the same thing when the hug fest was going on. And I am 100% sure they tripled Abs meds. Never seen her that zombied.
How do you think they give them to her, or get her to take them? Do you think she's ever refused to take meds?

Reactions: 3
That was a horrible vlog...but your recap was spot on! I also caught that with the sneeze. He didn’t even clean her off. And I guess they are blurring the school staff now.
You mention the school staff being blurred. Interesting, Kalyin and Kadiale (Didn't spell the names right) filmed the school staff on his field trip with no blurr...HMMMM.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not even a minute and a half into the vlog and she's swiping her nose.

View attachment 303208
That picture of Isaiah breaks my heart. I've been there before and didn't realize it until my aunt pointed it out to me.

Oh I have comments!
I didn’t recognize Isaiah. He looks dirty, obese, and depressed. dude, you need to have a come to Jesus talk w yourself. I know freshman 15 is a thing, but w your genetics, you can’t afford it. Find the schools gym and go. Find like minded friends to go with. Take an extra gym class every semester. Keep moving!

the Maze pic? With all those people and no masks. I know they are trimmers and probably think it’s a hoax. Maass family you have a duty to your child, she can’t protect herself. If you both get it, who will take care of abbie? It’s 2-4 weeks if you have a milk case. P will not have a mild case, most likely. Teens are also not immune. You profess to love your family, take better care of them. Stop listening to trump lies and actually listen to science!

i got blasted for 😆 for criticizing using their platform to sell stuff. Completely using the audience they built. I was a huge fan of this family. Now I just see them buying so much stuff, all on the backs of their followers. They really should take a note from others that have fallen from grace. Your internet ‘fame’ can disappear in a nano second. Notice how careful they were to not say trump or republicans. How many fans would they lose in a heartbeat if P gushed about trump. needing social services t the extent they do? Such hypocrites

the new ‘not mlm’ 🙄 stuff looks like cheap Walmart crap or dollar store. Or the crap kids pick out for gramma cuz it was a dollar.

I just feel so lied to. I really thought this family was different from other money grabbers. But sadly, they are not. P is so set on Abbie being a teenager and experiencing teenager things. She doesn’t care and will never be a teen. I’m glad they want her to experience things, but cmon! There is a pandemic. Sorry that doesn’t leave you w constant new content. Sure, put your family and others at risk. Anything to make a buck.
I think part of the reason they don't mention who they voted for is fear of alienating their fans. With politics, I'm learning at my advanced age, you can't win...especially in the social media world. Welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just read an article on the internet called The 2 marks of a Truly Wicked Person. The 1st one reminded me so much of the Massives.

Arrogant
First, the wicked oppressors are arrogant. The trouble they cause flows out of self-importance.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.