Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow....focus on eyes she says. How about something for those crows feet and wrinkles?
I once tried to ask her why all these $80 oils and liquid gold tit that supposedly firms everything hasnt helped her wrinkles, crepe paper skin and sun damage.
Of course she deleted and blocked me LOL
Im going to call it now, in true Miss Cleo fashion. One day, she will suddenly be line free and tight. It will be botox, but she will claim its Slimelife to make sales. She is scummy enough to do it.

View attachment 303862

In other news I am going stir crazy. I am supposed to be elevating my knee and resting as much as possible this weekend, and I have. But I had no idea how much I normally walk around my house. And for some reason, I cannot get a handle on walking with a crutch. I am usually coordinated. Now I look like a lurching zombie, a lumbering bull in a china shop. My work family is going to get a kick out of this tomorrow. Hopefully they stay out of my way! 😂 😂 😂
Crutches are evil...just beware of throw rugs, they are not your friend.
I always said screw the crutches and use 2 canes or a walker...yea I'm not very coordinated
Piggy thinks she's quite the sexy thing doesn't she in her too small shirt and leopard print mask🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember watching that vlog, why was she in the ER that time?
Can someone tell me the name of the vlog with the ER visit, I think I missed it. When you watch their Vlogs from the beginning, it's kind of hard to tell which ones you saw, because YouTube. Did this new thing where you can't tell if you watched it because there's no red mark next to it. Anyway I'm sure I missed a few of the good ones.

Reactions: 3
That shirt is stretched so much it’s see through at the top! And as far as Abby having EDS, she could. Just because she walks weird doesn’t mean she has it. I’ve thought she might because of how she bends her wrists and how she sits all twisted up. I however don’t think she needs to see a dr for it. I have EDS and there’s really no treatment. She could do pt, but she isn’t capable of doing the kind she would need for Eds, and they won’t follow through. Also she wouldn’t wear braces on joints. And the biggest thing for me is pain control. If they get a diagnosis, she can’t express she’s in pain. I’m worried they would drug her to oblivion or get meds for her and big P would use them. Abby would never be able to tell a doctor who is taking her pain meds! Yes they could drug test her but good luck getting her to pee in a cup or take blood.

Reactions: 7
I know...those points were not directed toward you at all, just some of the things many of us have been frustrated about.

I think we may be remembering the same person. Really, really hardcore stuff. But I always wondered if it was just someone who got a kick out of shocking everyone. I remember we all just sort of started to ignore her and one day she vanished.

But I also remember how much fun it was here at the beginning. Its still fun, but it was like a lifesaver when March hit and lock downs started. I miss that sometimes. 😞
Does the former tattlers @ name start with an 'M' just out of curiosity?

Reactions: 2
I just checked FB to see what had been posted. A couple of people mentioned the pandemic, and as you expect, Cilly made her declaration...
Screenshot_20201108-162057_Facebook.jpg
20201108_162159.jpg

They need to realize what an example they are making.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She said they were not voting for the same person.
I was never aware of that the term mixed is outdated, a lot of people who are mixed refer to themselves as that. I do watch a few natural hair channels on YouTube and I am aware of the big process it is to just natural hair. Thanks for your insight.
Now we can't use the word "mixed" either? They use it themselves along with the "other" word. My good friend is mixed and is not offended by the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How do you think they give them to her, or get her to take them? Do you think she's ever refused to take meds?
She takes them like a champ but they said it was hell getting to that point, they used to have to corner her and tell her she couldn’t move till she took them

• Wow
I just checked FB to see what had been posted. A couple of people mentioned the pandemic, and as you expect, Cilly made her declaration...View attachment 303996View attachment 303997
This is the classic "You do you and we'll do us" attitude of Princess P.
She doesn't seem to realize that it isn't just herself and her family she's putting at risk but everybody else around her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Crutches are evil...just beware of throw rugs, they are not your friend.
I always said screw the crutches and use 2 canes or a walker...yea I'm not very coordinated
Piggy thinks she's quite the sexy thing doesn't she in her too small shirt and leopard print mask🤣
Dont crutches hurt your armpits too? I feel like one would have to have some good upper body strength to use them

• Heart
This is the classic "You do you and we'll do us" attitude of Princess P.
She doesn't seem to realize that it isn't just herself and her family she's putting at risk but everybody else around her as well.
Do you want me or do you want to make the new thread? I know it is early, but with the vlog coming out maybe we start the new thread?

Reactions: 2
Do you want me or do you want to make the new thread? I know it is early, but with the vlog coming out maybe we start the new thread?
You can make the new thread this time. :) I think we still have to wait until we reach 1000 posts in here tho.

Reactions: 3
He really needs to seek professional help, he is so hung up on any comments people make that don’t agree with his thoughts or actions and it is becoming an almost daily thing for him. I can just imagine him reading through all the comments in his darkened office every night feverishly deleting any that don’t glorify the Maassive’s. It really must take up a lot of his time trying to keep the perfect family imagine. Sorry Arsewipe but you can’t delete fast enough and you can’t delete here. If you can’t stand the heat stop reading in the tattle kitchen.
She is probably sitting on some random stramger she grabbed and pulled over to the swing. (But thats perfectly fine ....she has IDD and Autism). Sure the hell isn"t Pigfucklet...she would never fit on a swing. Hope she has a dry pullup on.
Depending on how often they have her go to the bathroom, ...if it's been a while, could be a stinky pull up as well. Sorry to say but it's the truth.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I just checked FB to see what had been posted. A couple of people mentioned the pandemic, and as you expect, Cilly made her declaration...View attachment 303996View attachment 303997
She is disgusting. Guess what, you ignorant heifer? We arent blind. Everyone sees the masks coming off and on, under noses, etc., you are fooling no one. And you're SO unbelievably entitled. It isnt up to you to decide whats right. Your needs, more accurately wants- are no more important than anyone elses. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
P def needs Botox, I wonder why she hasn’t gone down that road yet, again she can afford to so why not..,I get it

Reactions: 4
P def needs Botox, I wonder why she hasn’t gone down that road yet, again she can afford to so why not..,I get it
I wonder if she hasn't had it because of (S)LimeLife. Won't look very good to need Botox (although it would take boatloads to make those wrinkles go away). Also, I am not sure of their medical insurance situation. It may be rather expensive to do out of pocket.

Reactions: 5
663CEBEB-3626-47FB-8712-9EA8BE585649.jpeg

Maybe Priscilla is going after Proctor & Gamble for a Downy advertisement? You know since Asa did a huge talk up and video for Bounty paper towels and it was shot down...
She definitely resembles the”half washed” on their ads..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who wants to be that is a margarita in her cup?

Be prepared, we may have fish bubbles in the vlog from the farm...
Awe! How sweet! Pigcill looks so happy and “At home” on the farm! LOL! Wonder if she had a quick hoof trim while she was there?
🐷🐖🐷

• Haha
Dont crutches hurt your armpits too? I feel like one would have to have some good upper body strength to use them
Yes! And they only gave me one. Did you know it goes on the side without the injury?! LOL. Its unnatural I tell you. Im going to end up hurting something else, or someone else by the time this is over. 😂😂

True. You could use the Googles, no doubt. We chose to take a class because we wanted to be able to know when it needs cut, or just dusted. How to make proper lines. Braid. Twist. Pre-shampoo. Co-washing. Sealing. Their hair is part of their heritage. We wanted to be able to respect that, not just clip it to keep it easy for us. Again, JMO and experience.
This is so important. Thank you for this. Seriously. Thank you. ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.