Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of Isaiah breaks my heart. I've been there before and didn't realize it until my aunt pointed it out to me.

I think part of the reason they don't mention who they voted for is fear of alienating their fans. With politics, I'm learning at my advanced age, you can't win...especially in the social media world. Welcome!
No one has an obligation to anyone other than themselves to “reveal” who they did or did not vote for. That is a right that we all have and while there are many flaws with this family that is one thing that they do not have to speak about. I am sure that is not a popular answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No one has an obligation to anyone other than themselves to “reveal” who they did or did not vote for. That is a right that we all have and while there are many flaws with this family that is one thing that they do not have to speak about. I am sure that is not a popular answer.
Totally agree with you. I should have added that to my post. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
duck off Cilly. You are just pissed because people aren't buying what you are selling, let alone what you are putting forward as a woman.View attachment 302705
Each day I decide that the Massive clan have outdone themselves working the system.
THEN a new vlog proves me wrong.
Using your disabled daughter for content and sales, Ab has NO idea she is holding the lipstick mama sign. Using her disabled daughter to sell her garbage makeup. In her lives every time at least one person asks where Ab is. Her fans are really there for Ab. Imagine if Ab was not included in Big P's "business", her fan base be would be minimal.
AND the lastest scam the targets little girls? What bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You mention the school staff being blurred. Interesting, Kalyin and Kadiale (Didn't spell the names right) filmed the school staff on his field trip with no blurr...HMMMM.
I just watched the K&K blog, I enjoyed it and person helping Kadiale I believe is an aide that is most likely assigned to him at school. That person seems to have a mask on and doesn't appear to be upset that they are being filmed, I'm assuming that she asked for permission. Kaitlin seems to be the type that would ask someone for for permission before they throw a camera in their face, unlike other people.
I saw another comment regarding Kia's hair. I have to disagree Kia's hair looks fine to me. It's nicely cut and you can tell it's clean. He is mixed obviously, we really don't know the texture of the father's hair and a mother's hair seems to be slight wave. She styles it pretty well in my opinion. He's never going to get a full afro because his hair is not kinky enough. And the cut is good for his face.

Thread suggestion; Spreading the vlog out over several days so they can work on more scamming ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion ‘ The Massives’s lies go on and on with a bit of luck they’ll soon be gone

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep noticed how he blurred out the teacher getting Abbie out the car, almost looks like he was trying to hide the camera. Hmm, someone stalking us here? Didn’t we just talk about that?
Hey Asshole, we know you are here!!
That’s right y’all are complete Assholes for caging that poor dog all the time. Y’all suck as animal owners! Take the advice on your shirt!!
FREE S aa
Think it depends on the state. Usually its income tax records I think.
Not sure how child support works. I would think definitely ano current work earnings; current savings; and/or any other typy of similar accounts, etc.. Just my thoughts since I'm not familiar with such proceedings!
Doing well at home so far! We're both up in years but catching on to this amputee home-care routine pretty--well so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"When there is too much stimulation, like, when there is a lot of people here and stuff, she just can't help herself. It's just like, her ears turn off" - Asshat.
Yeah, no tit sherlock. That is called a shutdown. Very, very common in people with autism. I am shocked that you didn't immediately know this in your infinite autism knowledge. Such an amazing opportunity to launch one of his little diatribes and he missed it. Will it ever be possible for autism awareness to recover from this loss?
I think he was talking about Sandy.....

That picture of Isaiah breaks my heart. I've been there before and didn't realize it until my aunt pointed it out to me.

I think part of the reason they don't mention who they voted for is fear of alienating their fans. With politics, I'm learning at my advanced age, you can't win...especially in the social media world. Welcome!
She said they were not voting for the same person.

Reactions: 3
Yep noticed how he blurred out the teacher getting Abbie out the car, almost looks like he was trying to hide the camera. Hmm, someone stalking us here? Didn’t we just talk about that?
Hey Asshole, we know you are here!!
That’s right y’all are complete Assholes for caging that poor dog all the time. Y’all suck as animal owners! Take the advice on your shirt!!
FREE SANDY! There...fixed it! Auto correct on phone sucks!!!

• Heart
me too - I put on over 10kg in my first year of university and it was horrific when I finally realised. As much as I am disappointed in Isaiah for pursuing the scamming I do feel for him and hope that he gets better from this.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the K&K blog, I enjoyed it and person helping Kadiale I believe is an aide that is most likely assigned to him at school. That person seems to have a mask on and doesn't appear to be upset that they are being filmed, I'm assuming that she asked for permission. Kaitlin seems to be the type that would ask someone for for permission before they throw a camera in their face, unlike other people.
I saw another comment regarding Kia's hair. I have to disagree Kia's hair looks fine to me. It's nicely cut and you can tell it's clean. He is mixed obviously, we really don't know the texture of the father's hair and a mother's hair seems to be slight wave. She styles it pretty well in my opinion. He's never going to get a full afro because his hair is not kinky enough. And the cut is good for his face.
I never implied he wasnt clean lol. However you cannot use the same Suave shampoo on his hair as she would use on hers. There are also leave in conditioning treatments that keep his curls from getting frizzy and cow-licked and keep curls neat for days, even as active as he is. He could easily have a "full afro" if she wanted him to but no one wears an afro. Maybe Colin Kaepernick. He has a nice cut but I wonder if she takes him to an African American barber...she really should. These are just my opinions, as a white woman who has had to learn how to style African American hair....just like everyone has an opinion on Abbies hair, its fine lol. I am not slamming Kaitlyn. I think shes an amazing mother.
But as an aside....the term "mixed".....outdated and offensive to many. Just sayin'. ;);)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How do you think they give them to her, or get her to take them? Do you think she's ever refused to take meds?
They did a video on it once. Not going to link because I don't want to give them views. Essentially, she takes whatever is handed to her now, but in the beginning they just made her stand in the kitchen with them till she took the pill from them and swallowed it.

Thread suggestion:
Temporary kitchen, P still bitchin', offensive nun & obnoxious son. Forget the candy, #FREESANDY!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who wants to be that is a margarita in her cup?

Be prepared, we may have fish bubbles in the vlog from the farm...

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.