Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogs like today's make me glad they skip, well kinda skip except for Piggys, Hogsaiahs and the podcast shitshows, Mondays.
Is Asswipe still doing Twitch..he hasn't pushed that one for awhile ?
My brain enjoys the day off šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vlogs like today's make me glad they skip, well kinda skip except for Piggys, Hogsaiahs and the podcast shitshows, Mondays.
Is Asswipe still doing Twitch..he hasn't pushed that one for awhile ?
My brain enjoys the day off šŸ¤£
That was a horrible vlog...but your recap was spot on! I also caught that with the sneeze. He didnā€™t even clean her off. And I guess they are blurring the school staff now.

Reactions: 14
Beb looks miserable in this shot....Donā€™t be such an asshole human. The End.
Omg it's a sofa full of lard arses. Bloody hell how does that sofa cope with their weight?
Assssa quit it with the be a nice human t-shirts etc. Exploiting your disabled daughter isn't exactly being a nice human is it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So they're still working on Barbie's Dream kitchen?
That sounds like fun. I had a renovation on my kitchen too, they put in new floors the cheapest vinyl but they look good a new cabinet for my sink, and a new sink of course, and they painted all the walls in my apartment it took two days.
20201107_193351.jpg

• Heart
Man did he ever have to scrounge for material for that vlog! Screenshots and Sarcasm time.

Way to go. You outed your little clickbait of Abbie being upset about Isaiass heading back to school. She is obviously still upset about hitting her head on a table. So much that you said she bit herself and was angry. (Poor friends of Isaiass. I am sure with not falling asleep and waking up at the crack of dawn, with no access to her living room couch. I would be grumpy too.) Fake maternal moment alert. Have the best day Sweet Girl.
View attachment 303125
He is coming home in about three weeks! You would think he was moving in for the first time. Anyone make out what he had room for on the left according to Cilly? Because Ass said something about "I told you enough."
View attachment 303127
This shows how much weight she has gained. Check out the back cleavage. Cilly begrudgingly accepted a hug from one of the girls. We all know the tension in the house will be lifted with Isaiah back in Boone.
View attachment 303128
Is this a teaching moment for when it is time to turn over her female to Abbie? I kid! Because Abbie has no idea why she is hiding the back of the phone to ear. I think she may have been listening to music. She had done this before with her ipod.
View attachment 303129
The couch repair lasted all of a week? Is it me, or does Abbie look like she is having a bad day or what. That haircut really did another for her hair, didn't it? Poor Abbie.
View attachment 303130
I think no matter what you try to fix the couch with, Abbie is going to make the hole and pull out the stuffing. It is something she has done before. Sensory reward doing it?
View attachment 303131
Yeah, they actually played with Sandy! We have two very happy puppies. No snark from me. I was super glad that even Abbie took part in the playtime.View attachment 303132
View attachment 303133
Becca running interference or blocker to Abbie in the background. This is after she posted the pictures and voted, I am sure. She has her RBF (resting witch face), while Ass talks to the leghumpers. NO white after Labor Day! It is November, and your theme outfit feel flat with the leghumpers...
View attachment 303134
Jesus, Ass I never need this extreme close-up of Cilly ever again. Her head looks like a potato. I think that the comments got to her. Definitely got to her. Ladies and gentleman, this is the (S)LimeLife leading recruiter in the US world. People follow her style and make-up! I would want my money returned personally.
View attachment 303135
Isn't this a perfect screenshot for this family? No one is paying attention to what Ass is saying. Cilly is on her phone. (Reading more comments?) Can you imagine the whining she did in the car on the way and at Candy and Wayne's house? I wouldn't want to be a fly on that wall.
View attachment 303136
So, you are vlogging, chasing a truck that said "snow removal quick" on the highway. WTF dude? You are a distraction causing an accident waiting to happen. You don't need to vlog everything you do.
View attachment 303126
Anyone else notice how out of focus this part of the vlog was? I wonder if it is because the school has limited or put restrictions on his videoing the school, teachers and students. I hope someone has reined in the great Fathering Autism vlog.
View attachment 303137
Love this! Thank you!

From Facebook. Lots of no-mask shaming in the comments. To be honest, while Iā€™m outside doing my morning walks and bike rides, I donā€™t mask. Then again, Iā€™m alone. Also I go maskless when Iā€™m in the parking lot after wearing a mask in the store. And Abbie looks lost in this picture..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Yep noticed how he blurred out the teacher getting Abbie out the car, almost looks like he was trying to hide the camera. Hmm, someone stalking us here? Didnā€™t we just talk about that?
Hey Asshole, we know you are here!!
Thatā€™s right yā€™all are complete Assholes for caging that poor dog all the time. Yā€™all suck as animal owners! Take the advice on your shirt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They seem the type to not watch the news or do any research...
Hoping those in thr UK
Poor Sandy in the crate .. again. There is no excuse to have her crated so much..its hard to watch!
Extremely hard to watch. For all the time Sunner spends on the sofa doing nothing with Abbie, she should gave have to spend time training Sandy! Just my opinion.

Yep noticed how he blurred out the teacher getting Abbie out the car, almost looks like he was trying to hide the camera. Hmm, someone stalking us here? Didnā€™t we just talk about that?
Hey Asshole, we know you are here!!
Thatā€™s right yā€™all are complete Assholes for caging that poor dog all the time. Yā€™all suck as animal owners! Take the advice on your shirt!!
FREE SANDY!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot stand the way Summer is always hunching down, or leaning in when she takes a picture with Abbie. STOP. She is not an infant. She is not a prop. And she always looks less then thrilled. And now Becca is doing it too. :sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 303154
Are they holding her there? I know not a lot of people agreed with Mindful Divergence but she was right about how sad it is to see them hold her down orforce her to stay for things like this

Reactions: 15
Could be holding her still , good point! But Summer always does this, even if 30 other people are in the photo. Makes me nuts.

And off topic...I love Kaitlyn and Kaidale....but she needs to learn how to care for his hair. It not easy. I have biracial grandsons. My daughter and I took a class to learn how to wash, condition, detangle and style their hair. Kaidale and Abbie look like they just rode out a tornado LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely agree. In the rental the "sensory room" was Abbies tiny closet. Other than the one vlog he made to show it off, I never heard him mention the closet again. Later it seems he moved the twinkle lights and other lights out into her room. In all the years I have been watching, I never saw Abbie doing anything in her room except listening to music and rocking on the futon, or ripping all the bedding off the beds.
I agree we have seen her enjoy a ball pit. But does she know enough to go to her room alone and play in the pit? I dont think so. She seems to have always enjoyed sand and some slimes, but she cant have those alone because she would eat it or make a massive mess. She had several indoor swings. Asa even hung one in the living room of the rental. She never used it. Had a mini-trampoline...they had to force her on it. Even the toys in her room now, she merely dumps out and doesnt use. She doesnt like things in boxes. Other than blankets, stuffed animals and pillows I cant think of a single thing she could or would safely utilize alone in a sensory room.
JMO.
There are definitely sensory-type things she seems to consistently enjoy...anything that plays music and/or vibrates, things with flashing or moving lights, those crinkle blankets she can stim on. She likes listening to music and watching Youtube videos on her iPad. And in general she seems to like sitting and surrounding herself with blankets/pillows. It would be nice if they had her bedroom set up to be more reflective of how she actually likes to relax, rather than being the perfect princess room that P wanted. But I think the sensory room at the old house was equally unsuited to her needs.

Reactions: 11
There are definitely sensory-type things she seems to consistently enjoy...anything that plays music and/or vibrates, things with flashing or moving lights, those crinkle blankets she can stim on. She likes listening to music and watching Youtube videos on her iPad. And in general she seems to like sitting and surrounding herself with blankets/pillows. It would be nice if they had her bedroom set up to be more reflective of how she actually likes to relax, rather than being the perfect princess room that P wanted. But I think the sensory room at the old house was equally unsuited to her needs.
I honestly think her old bedroom was fine. She did enjoy sitting on the couch or - sometimes - on a bean bag and she spent quite a bit of time on her own in there. Usually the lights were turned off or she had her fairy lights on (or this starry night projector thingy that I totally want for my office). I even thought back then that she didn't have enough blankets in her room which is why she resorted to "stealing" every soft item in the house.
I think that the blankets might even be a way to engage with her. Maybe introduce her to the concept of a blanket fort. She does love "crawl spaces". Anyone remember when she sat in front of a tiny tent at Target (or was it Walmart? No idea)?
Of course I don't know whether something like an actual fort would be something appealing for Abbie, but I certainly think it would be worth trying. It just requires taking some time off their 80-hour-workweek (lol). Or Summer could stop giggling and use her brain for once.
I think that putting all her favourite toys like the bubble wand, the vibrating massage bug thing and the mysteriously vanishing toy keyboard and all the blankets she got from leghumpers over the years into her room would be better than an actual sensory room. Add some interesting lights and maybe a kiddie pool ball pit (preferably with a cover) and maybe hang her crinkly baby book next to her bed. A room like that would meet her needs and she might enjoy spending time there. Like...drumroll please...a typical teen.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The idea of being sick or in pain and unable to communicate your needs is a nightmare to me. I have experienced it. Wont go into details, but even heavily sedated I spent a lot of time "awake" in my head. I could and did feel pain and treatments and was unable to let anyone know. I still have nightmares on occasion and its been many years. Because of that I am obnoxiously vocal about proper pain management, which, as we all know has become a nightmare due to opioid addiction.

Point is...ok...the past few weeks I have had some serious knee pain in my right knee. No known injury, it just happened. Every step hurt, I had to walk slowly and carefully or my knee would just lock or buckle, fell twice. There was no swelling or discoloration. My doctor dismissed the pain but referred me to an ortho because I insisted. This guy did zip. Nothing. Barely looked at me. "Well, you are 50 now....you probably have a touch of arthritis...wear and tear from athletics and cheer have caught up to you...." and sent me on my way. I sought a 3rd opinion, and lo'and behold' I have a meniscus tear that has gotten worse. Now I have proper medications, treatment plan, a proper brace, etc., and of course not totally pain free but very manageable.

Then I think of someone like Abbie...who could have all kinds of pain, and no way to tell anyone. Come on Abbie quit being lazy....we are going to walk around the store! Park a block away to go to our favorite restaurant! Or...something like a tooth. Headache. Back/disc pain. Sore throat. From the smallest to the largest pain.....and what gets me is I have never ONCE heard them speculate she may be uncomfortable in any way, or discuss trying to teach her the concept, so she could let them know. How could any parent be ok with that??!! They make me sick.
OMG YES THANK YOU! We share the same fear. Honestly it's hard enough to get proper pain management when you CAN advocate for yourself. This concern is literally what brought me to these forums to begin with. It started with the occasional eye squinting that they kept attributing to stimming and the way she would touch her face at the same time. It all reminded me of the severe photosensitivity and face pain I get with migraines. I even mentioned it on one of their videos well over a year ago and he actually answered that of course it isn't a headache It's just a symptom of her autism. I was completely disgusted. How can he say that it has nothing to do with a headache? Even with the depo shot she still has a cycle and that alone could trigger a headache or a migraine. In today's blog they say something about her hitting her head and getting angry about it. What else is she supposed to do? They always call her "ornery" and other obnoxious stuff when she doesn't shut up and go on the 10-mile hike with them. Meanwhile what if she is sore, what if she has a headache, what if she has a stomachache, I swear every video she is treated more like a pet and it is so infuriating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I dont disagree. However, all the "teen" decor aside, nothing else has changed from old room to new room. She still has a sofa by a window. She still has her blankets, animals and music. She still has her fairy lights and toy box...she just doesnt seem to spend time up there. Should they force it, because she should like a sensory room? I guess Im missing the point. ??
Personally I think she likes the downstairs because they let her have music on the TV 90% of the time which Im sure is louder than her iPad.

Reactions: 7
I got to thinking why they went back to the farm today. I wonder if they did it to get vlog content because of the new restrictions we are guessing are in place for JSA, its teachers and Abbie's fellow students. Am I off-base for thinking that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got to thinking why they went back to the farm today. I wonder if they did it to get vlog content because of the new restrictions we are guessing are in place for JSA, its teachers and Abbie's fellow students. Am I off-base for thinking that?
I was thinking the same thing earlier, but I saw Kaitlyn vlogged the field trip. The little tyrant would lose his tit if she could film and he couldnt lol. I'd like to see that actually. Can you imagine the outrage?! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont disagree. However, all the "teen" decor aside, nothing else has changed from old room to new room. She still has a sofa by a window. She still has her blankets, animals and music. She still has her fairy lights and toy box...she just doesnt seem to spend time up there. Should they force it, because she should like a sensory room? I guess Im missing the point. ??
Personally I think she likes the downstairs because they let her have music on the TV 90% of the time which Im sure is louder than her iPad.
Could also be because downstairs is close to other people. Regardless of or abilities we all want to connect with other people. Its is a very base need in most living things. So even though she wants to enjoy the things she does doesn't mean she wants to be shut up in her room alone. Sometimes yeah that is best when things are too much and there is a need to disconnect. Everyone of us need some time to just shut the world out. But I can imagine Abs world is pretty lonely as it is. No one seems to try a genuinely connect with her. You saw Brandy do it and Abby seemed to loved it. You don't see anyone else do it. Its all prompting, forced interaction, and treating her like a trained prop.

Sorry not directed at the poster but just expanding on the thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not trying to be a "Petty Betty" over here... but what the heck is "BEB" ? Is it a southern thing maybe? I'm from South Jersey, the Cape May area and I've never heard that term of endearment. Has anyone here used that word for babe before? I know that it shouldn't drive me nuts but it makes me crazy when I hear him say that. LOL
Iā€™m right up the parkway from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That was a horrible vlog...but your recap was spot on! I also caught that with the sneeze. He didnā€™t even clean her off. And I guess they are blurring the school staff now.
No way! About frikking time! He should consider that for the rest of society who falls victim to their $ making schemes! If I saw them in public, Iā€™d film their fat asses & post their nastiness on social media. (Not Abbie of course).

Also, see how he does his family dirty & he filmed Isaiah w/ his shirt off & bending over while on the boat. Assaā€™s expression said it all right after that glimpse, like ā€œboy, you better get yourself in check, or youā€™ll be as big as your mother!ā€ Sure he has no place to talk, but Isaiah is only 18. I bet it keeps him up at night worrying that his only son wonā€™t be able to accomplish all of his dreams if he continues to overeat.

Reactions: 5
Okay... screen shots from the video I made from the Reface app...lol... Priscilla Escobar... Slimelife extraordinaire!
4274A4ED-D238-4DD5-B066-28D172E73000.jpeg
D96FF8B2-ED9D-410A-A362-30773857C97A.jpeg
ACD67AB4-C304-46EB-AFA9-D227092B7A90.jpeg
1109CC72-3440-4CD5-89E9-BE36C7B82F6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.