Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she jiggles too...lol!

I remember a post a little while ago and it was someone who has history with that company. And I remember her saying that Priscilla probably was number one in sales because she was buying a ton of products and storing it at her to make it she's great. Then she said she'll have to sell it on the side? How does she have only 20 active Beauty guides in the number one in sales for a company that big? And aren't they International as well? I remember in the post from that person they said but in the scheme of things she is not that high up or doing that well. And she really is a piece of tit using her daughter to sell that crappy makeup
Supposedly beauty guides cannot purchase items to make rank. However, I wonder if she buys it as gifts and gives it away to fulfill her obligation for the month. I don't know who caught on to the fact that she only has 20 active beauty guides on her team, but GREAT EYE.

They went back to the farm.

Reactions: 5
They're going to go visit P's parents because they haven't been over there in a long time.....

Hmmm... could it be because there's a pandemic going on (still) and P's parents are in the high risk category?? A&P shouldn't be visiting them anyway with the fact that they've had Isaiah and his friends staying over at the house.

These people, I swear.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait...wasnt Candy and Big Wayne just at their house for the big Halloween fest?
You're a liar Asa. You were going to all go vote together.
And you can tell by P's mood she had already read the negative comments about her bomb pop outfit LOL

Maverick is so damn handsome. Poor dog got a bum deal.

Hodge podge footage. Waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Asshat is in the "be a nice human" mode.. even selling t-shirts.. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"One Hog at a Time"
10m26s....I'll live

1. Right off the bat I'm gonna say it...Hogsaiah looks like he smells ...
2. And yup Piggy doesn't wear shapewear..nope not at all ever. Anyone wanna buy a bridge🙄🤣
3. Abbie could care less..sure play it she's upset about HogBoy leaving..they wouldn't let her leave the bleeping room
4. Piggy...hug him tighter..she should have added, make it look good for the vlog
5. She hit her head...it probably hurt..but oh no she was mad to the point Piggy says she never saw someone that mad...IDIOTS
6. Boring...fake maternal moment
7. Yup they really give a tit about privacy...2m01s another clear view of license plate🙄
8. Wow no longass drawn out goodbye
9. Oh duck with this Be A Nice Human bullshit...talk about a hypocrite
10. Time for humper to go awwww
11. What is this bullshit
12. Not if you are wearing it. ..also nice to promote a company where the shipping costs would be more than the hoodie or tshirt for the majority of his "fans".
13. Boring ass filler...I do wonder if Becca is being paid to sit on the couch while the whole family is there...kinda defeats the purpose of respite
14. Oh here goes Piggy about public school and how Abbie wouldn't throw things🙄
15. bleeping yawnfest
16. Ugh 6m08s...warn people before you get that close asswipe 🤢
17. Must be nice to visit people..I don't remember what that's like
18 ohhh goody a 3rd bleeping day
19. Yuck Abbie just snotted all over the buckles the poor teacher/aide will ne touching....one word gross
20. Yup you're dumb
21. Get the duck on with it
22. After the beep...as usual dumb but hey did you know people have said the dogs should have their own youtube channel🙄
The End

Anyone else think they're scrambling..has he ever combined that many days into one vlog🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"When there is too much stimulation, like, when there is a lot of people here and stuff, she just can't help herself. It's just like, her ears turn off" - Asshat.
Yeah, no tit sherlock. That is called a shutdown. Very, very common in people with autism. I am shocked that you didn't immediately know this in your infinite autism knowledge. Such an amazing opportunity to launch one of his little diatribes and he missed it. Will it ever be possible for autism awareness to recover from this loss?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"When there is too much stimulation, like, when there is a lot of people here and stuff, she just can't help herself. It's just like, her ears turn off" - Asshat.
Yeah, no tit sherlock. That is called a shutdown. Very, very common in people with autism. I am shocked that you didn't immediately know this in your infinite autism knowledge. Such an amazing opportunity to launch one of his little diatribes and he missed it. Will it ever be possible for autism awareness to recover from this loss?
OMG LOL.....Shows how much attention I paid to this snoozefest because I thought he was talking about Sandy! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG LOL.....Shows how much attention I paid to this snoozefest because I thought he was talking about Sandy! 😂😂
Honestly, that could be the case. I did hear a snippet by Becca (??) about learning and interpreted it as still being about Abbie.
But Sandys ears shut down whenever she doesn't want to do what they are saying. It is not like they ever invested any effort to get her to listen...
And you are so right. The vlog was snoozefest palooza...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Man did he ever have to scrounge for material for that vlog! Screenshots and Sarcasm time.

Way to go. You outed your little clickbait of Abbie being upset about Isaiass heading back to school. She is obviously still upset about hitting her head on a table. So much that you said she bit herself and was angry. (Poor friends of Isaiass. I am sure with not falling asleep and waking up at the crack of dawn, with no access to her living room couch. I would be grumpy too.) Fake maternal moment alert. Have the best day Sweet Girl.
20201107_182042.jpg

He is coming home in about three weeks! You would think he was moving in for the first time. Anyone make out what he had room for on the left according to Cilly? Because Ass said something about "I told you enough."
20201107_182053.jpg

This shows how much weight she has gained. Check out the back cleavage. Cilly begrudgingly accepted a hug from one of the girls. We all know the tension in the house will be lifted with Isaiah back in Boone.
20201107_182107.jpg

Is this a teaching moment for when it is time to turn over her female to Abbie? I kid! Because Abbie has no idea why she is hiding the back of the phone to ear. I think she may have been listening to music. She had done this before with her ipod.
20201107_182151.jpg

The couch repair lasted all of a week? Is it me, or does Abbie look like she is having a bad day or what. That haircut really did another for her hair, didn't it? Poor Abbie.
20201107_182207.jpg

I think no matter what you try to fix the couch with, Abbie is going to make the hole and pull out the stuffing. It is something she has done before. Sensory reward doing it?
20201107_182258.jpg

Yeah, they actually played with Sandy! We have two very happy puppies. No snark from me. I was super glad that even Abbie took part in the playtime.
20201107_182318.jpg

20201107_182336.jpg

Becca running interference or blocker to Abbie in the background. This is after she posted the pictures and voted, I am sure. She has her RBF (resting witch face), while Ass talks to the leghumpers. NO white after Labor Day! It is November, and your theme outfit feel flat with the leghumpers...
20201107_182353.jpg

Jesus, Ass I never need this extreme close-up of Cilly ever again. Her head looks like a potato. I think that the comments got to her. Definitely got to her. Ladies and gentleman, this is the (S)LimeLife leading recruiter in the US world. People follow her style and make-up! I would want my money returned personally.
20201107_183148.jpg

Isn't this a perfect screenshot for this family? No one is paying attention to what Ass is saying. Cilly is on her phone. (Reading more comments?) Can you imagine the whining she did in the car on the way and at Candy and Wayne's house? I wouldn't want to be a fly on that wall.
20201107_183131.jpg

So, you are vlogging, chasing a truck that said "snow removal quick" on the highway. WTF dude? You are a distraction causing an accident waiting to happen. You don't need to vlog everything you do.
Screenshot_20201107-181703_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else notice how out of focus this part of the vlog was? I wonder if it is because the school has limited or put restrictions on his videoing the school, teachers and students. I hope someone has reined in the great Fathering Autism vlog.
20201107_183046.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t Assa say I-assa had a flat tire on the way back to school? Wonder what Monday’s kidlet vlog will be about? 😴 (Or maybe he was talking about the one-wheel)

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand the way Summer is always hunching down, or leaning in when she takes a picture with Abbie. STOP. She is not an infant. She is not a prop. And she always looks less then thrilled. And now Becca is doing it too. :sick: :sick: :sick:

1604794597445.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.