Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree
In 3 days,my phone has a combined total of 73 calls/texts that my spam blocker caught . Starts at 7am and last night ended at 915pm.
All asking the same freaking form letter question
Bit excessive if you ask me
Almost makes me glad Asswipe bored that poor candidate that came to their door
I started texting them back. Thanking them for telling me who not to vote for. Phone calls I become a little kid crying and looking for my mommy. Calls never last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I started texting them back. Thanking them for telling me who not to vote for. Phone calls I become a little kid crying and looking for my mommy. Calls never last long.
I've used the old
"sorry she's not in at the moment"
They ask "Do you know if she voted?"
I reply " I don't know, it wasn't my turn to watch her"
When a call has gotten through...my doctors use trunk lines to call so if from a certain city I have to answer πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracks me up how much Asshole must have to delete and block on his platforms. There are so many comments calling him and Pig out that he has a full-time job on his hands. It's dumb to block because it takes 2 sec to grab another account.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
sorry. I missed the sarcasm part. Sorry about that! I do love your gifs of "pertinent" moments.

I lost count. She also tucked the invisible strands of hair behind her ears quite often.

The dining room table is currently covered with all the crap from their kitchen cabinets. Thus either eat at the desk (where Cilly's Mac Book Pro is) or in the laundry area. Crap, why not utilize the OUTSIDE TABLE? There is a crazy suggestion.

Can I gently ask that we don't try to paint Ass as a pervert with cameras everywhere? As much as I hate the family, I am not going to stretch the belief he is doing nefarious things like recording anyone without their permission.

Agreed concerning your last request about his filming things. But he really needs to be considerate when filming Abbie or other family when there are strangers in the frame of things. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 1
I guess these people don't really surprise me anymore with their lack of clear understanding about the severity of covid (might be different because of our 2nd lockdown here in the UK) but their complete disregard for other people's safety is astounding! Why on earth would you advertise constantly having different people in your home? 3 new people who live in a uni dorm does not seem safe or smart! How they've gone this long without catching covid shocks me!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They're both dumb AF. And then add in their stupidity when always saying they're gonna start something and never follow thru. And then add in their immaturity when buying lavish things that they must be in debt up to their eyeballs for. You got a coupla real dumb effs.
My feeling (and I don’t mean to offend) is they got married way too young. She trapped his dumb self, he bailed, knockEd up someone, and then came back. Their immaturity rules everything they touch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Didn't watch the vlog yet but here's the thumbnail.
20201103_181424.jpg

Oh my God it's Isaiah, I'm so surprised. Gee I wonder if Abby's going to be surprised. Got to go to Dunkin Donuts first. Filler filler filler. Oh Abby did you miss Isaiah walks right past him. Oh well that's soo Abby she has autism you know she doesn't miss people. The end let's see if my predictions right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh, the photo op to go vote🀒
Meanwhile, if anything I would imagine that their votes are going to cancel each other out.
Asa seems like he at least understands that they receive government benefits and who he votes for would affect that whereas she is a moron.

I can't believe they had a bunch of strange teenagers in their house. I am horribly on edge every time my sister comes into town and she is a responsible adult who doesn't live in a communal setting!
Never ceases to be amazing that Americans just decided the pandemic was over one dayπŸ™„

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I noticed Summer made a special effort to straighten her hair (like Isaiah's friend).. and she is in the office "working" instead of lounging with Abbie on the couch...thought that was interesting.

And Asshat talking about fans asking about getting a hair dresser at home... what a jerk.. they are only seeing the "small picture" ... well.. if she got her hair cut at home maybe she would actually get a real hair cut.. and wouldn't be so dangerous for the poor hair dresser.. he only thinks of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
First day home from in- patient re-hab and I am exhausted. Caught up with the mail; got my meds straightened out. Think I'm hitting the hay early tonight.

• Heart
Towards the end if the vlog when Asshole Thumbnail are chatting about velcro shoes, lol, Thummer said "like" at least 10 times before I lost count. She cannot talk without that word and neither can Asshole. Judge Judy would be soooo disturbed!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi all
Time for the next installment of...
"The Be A Nice Human While you Scam, Cheat and Steal" show
Please be short, please be short, please be short....daymn almost 15m...time to put on my big girl panties and go for it

1. If they braided Abbies ponytail it wouldn't look so scraggly and would stay in longer...oh yea god forbid, it's easier to have her look like a street urchin by the end of the dayπŸ™„
2. Of course they're late...take the bleeping lights into account jerkoff
3. Omfg I hope Nala is locked in a separate area of the house...that cats gonna disappear by Thanksgiving
4. No Summer, you're just weird no matter what
5. I don't give a tit about Piggy or Dumbshits hair...filler
6. What the hell is with the dumb, trying to be cutesy faces lately...make those humpers go awwwwww
7. Fake maternal time...quick make her look like "mother of the year"...thanks to @Hotographer we all know why 😍...great job btw..public domain, it's a wonderful thing
8. OMFG this sequence of Piggy and Abbie on the stink couch is so bleeping fake
9. Aww piggy gazing so adoringly Abbie...if only that gaze meant something
10. Never a flattering angle on schlubbed on the couch Piggy
11. Poor Sandy in bleeping jail again
12. Stupid face again
13. Idiot has no clue how to fill a hole...must suck for Piggy badabum
14. Kitchen looks the same...how bleeping boring
15. That closet must reek...they need charcoal and heavy duty, military grade odor absorber.
16. Why don't they just use a plastic tablecloth for where Abbie eats....idiots
17. And filler time
18. Fake maternal moment two
18. 🀒 Asswipe and Piggy your so special great job bullshit ... really laying it on thick
19. Do not need the picture of Piggy without her udders in a bra in my head 🀒
20. Wow she did laundry and cleaned...um don't most all of that do that too...does that make us super special tooπŸ€”
21. God that patio "decor" is ugly
22. bleeping filler again
23. Ok this is a small petty thing but...USE FREAKING REUSEABLE BAGS...
24. Stupid bleeping camera
25. Hogsaiah really looks like tit..I know repeating myself and no lie @WowMeowMeowWow that name is epic..gotta give credit where credit is due πŸ™ƒ
26. Asswipe thinks he's so funny
27. Ahhh so Dumbass is on deleting duty along with Asswipe
28. So something that would make your severely IDD daughter comfortable is "velcro shoes"
If she hasn't been for a haircut in 3 years she isn't "learning" how to be comfortable in a salon.
It's all vlog content and duck whatever will not cause Abbie anxiety . I know she has to learn but without consistency there's no learning. Seems like they don't care that anxiety causes behaviors...ok rant over..oh and shut up Dumbass
29. Dumbass is certainly contradicting herself...and shut up Asswipe
30. Ok move the duck on now
31. She has to trust you. You're all she has and again he's contradicting himself from past vlogs..
32. Shut the duck up with the selling people short, people are awesome bullshitπŸ™„
33. Damn expensive air mattresses
The end

What a load of PIGSHIT

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Towards the end if the vlog when Asshole Thumbnail are chatting about velcro shoes, lol, Thummer said "like" at least 10 times before I lost count. She cannot talk without that word and neither can Asshole. Judge Judy would be soooo disturbed!
Unfortunately I have that horrible habit as well. My husband calls me out about it constantly.

Reactions: 8
That was a table, couch, kitchen, workspace? Talk that he thinks everyone likes. Basically it is garbage talk saying I don't give a damn what anyone says because who cares what you think. You might actually be right, but you know what velcro shoes.

Reactions: 5
Okay, bullshit alert. We were consciously choosing to get her hair cut there, because of the ceiling. A) that's a bleeping lie if I ever heard one, they just weren't prepared ecxept bringing reinforcers snacks. And b) even if that was the case, expert me and autistic me would actually tell them that this is a bleeping dumb idea. Because haircuts are stressful on their own. Adding something else on top makes absolutely no sense. Especially since haircuts are rare and easy to plan. Requires like five minutes of online research...
Again, mister autism-expert-of-the-century has no clue what he is talking about. But at least he has confidence.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.