Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I don't care who wins the election here in America. I just want them to pass legal weed in New Jersey. Can't wait!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Just saw the terror threat level in UK was raised so our UK tattles stay safe
And ๐Ÿ™ for Vienna, the death toll keeps rising ๐Ÿ˜ข
I have to wonder if the Maassives have any idea or if they even care what goes on in the world and how far reaching things like this are
They seem the type to not watch the news or do any research...

Reactions: 13
I have a question to those of you that have experience in the child support system in the USA.
What is presented to the judge as proof of income?
A check stub?
A W-2 or 1099?
Actual tax return?
I feel like the hambeasts are trying to hide assets and I'm curious what the judges accept as proof.
Thanks!
Hi. I've been getting support for 8 years in PA. My ex makes $110000k . I make in 44k range. I work part time as a RN. Based on tax returns and during our conference we present what bills each have, what I put out for things like rent utilities dance lessons tuition etc...its a formula where they plug numbers in. There was no back and forth negotiations. I get approx 1200/month. If any parent has a 10% increase or decrease in income, we are entitled to a conference to modify. He and I agreed that it comes directly out of his payroll dept thru his police department. That way HE knows he will never get behind or "forget" to mail check. His baby momma should INSIST on an order to garnished wages.
No, Asshat, you want what's best for you. You don't give a tit about anyone else.
Selfish prick.
100% agree. No f'in doubt bout that!๐Ÿ˜Š

So My Lovelies...Today was our day to cast our vote for President. Ahhhhh tit, is Meow about to go all political on us? Not a chance in hell!๐Ÿ˜น
You see, they gave out these handy little stylus pens to sign and vote with that we get to keep...that way we do not pass around The Rona. Imagine my sheer excitement when I realized just how well this guy does in cutting out little Photoshop projects!๐Ÿค—
๐ŸŽถA WHOLE NEW WORLD.....๐ŸŽถ
Enjoy! Or Buckle up Buttercup!!!!

Assa Moobs personalized Christmas Card. Who wants one?

View attachment 298485

Hoglet weather app training....eeerrrrr...wait....

View attachment 298487

Supโ€™ Bro..๐Ÿท

View attachment 298488
O...M...G! Lmfao

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly, I don't care who wins the election here in America. I just want them to pass legal weed in New Jersey. Can't wait!!!!!!
Not in NJ but I am so ready for the election to be over too!! My husband and myself voted two weeks ago, before it got too crazy. I donโ€™t see why people wait until Election Day to vote, if they can vote early.. I am not saying absentee ballots either, but actual early voting..
We already knew who we were voting for and marked our ballots accordingly... Now, for the last 2 weeks, half my mail is missing but the post office canโ€™t miss delivering 1 political ad... I get 3-4 a day and the mail runs at least 2 times a day (we have a weird system, packages and mail come at different times and if a truck carrying either is late, they will send a vehicle out later in the afternoon to deliver that mail, which means we could see up to 4 deliveries a day).. I am beyond done seeing all the mail for the politicians and ready to see my actual mail again....
Also, donโ€™t care who you vote for, just please go and vote!!!

• Heart
They seem the type to not watch the news or do any research...
Ass strikes me as more likely to than P. P is way too self absorbed. Plus she pulls that "im just a girl" helpless princess bullshit constantly. Can't tell if she us playing dumb or is actually as dumb as a box of rocks (and not half as useful.)

Don't get me wrong I don't think any of them give a tit about anything outside of themselves... just Ass seems a good bit smarter than P.... not that is saying much.

Reactions: 18
Hi Melissa! South Jersey here...Cape May. Voted yes on that question! Have a goodnight!

How many times did she touch/rub/smash her face and nose?
Do you think that's a "stim" or a "tic"? I worked with a nurse who said she had Tourettes. She would rub her nose then shake her hair. I got used to it but I'll tell you it distracted patients and families and I had alot of complaints/concerns as her Nurse Manager. Just curious for your opinion. Im NOT judging anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was all done with by now. This new one is just to modify future payments.

The original case mother applied for government assistance and her state if residence went after Ass. Not sure how things work there but here the state takes the support payment if you are on assistance and they collect for you.
I hope he owed back payments FROM BIRTH. In PA they would've calculated back support from birth. A fellow coworker of mine owed from birth to 5yrs old and he had to pay approx. 10k a year x5 yrs in back c.s.

• Heart
She claims her eye makeup is waterproof but it sure isn't smudge proof. This is after she rubbed her eye.

View attachment 297822

and the thing is she did it around the 8 minute mark and Ass didn't say a word to her about it during the whole vlog.
They look more 'special needs' here than Abi ever does. What a state they are :oops:

• Haha
I hope he owed back payments FROM BIRTH. In PA they would've calculated back support from birth. A fellow coworker of mine owed from birth to 5yrs old and he had to pay approx. 10k a year x5 yrs in back c.s.
I doubt he did. If the mother had a lawyer the first time.... maybe... but she wasn't involved in it at all. States don't like shelling out welfare if there a random guy out there that can be forking out the monthly.

Though he was behind in payments at one point. Not sure how much because I didn't pay that close attention to it.

I do hope she has an actual lawyer this time. Because they spend more a month on dunkin than he pays in child support. He can afford to pay up.

Reactions: 20
@Stripe69
That picture of your mom (avatar) is beautiful

The virus. We started calling it that when we told the kids no Florida for Spring Break. I donโ€™t mean it to be a put down. Just something silly we say.
I don't think of it as a put down lol
It's actually a good catch all word for gross , yucky things...like COVID๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To always include Abbie with Isiahs events is extremely intrusive,even if she was was not IDD, he should have his own time and interests with his parents & friends without his sister hanging around.
Also, SHE should have her own time and interests...it's not fair to either of them really, he and his friends have to deal with his sister being in the midst of everything they do, and she has to deal with having people in her space with no effort made by her parents to give her something of her own to do. None of this would happen if she weren't disabled...it's just another way A & P just use it as an excuse to be lazy and not make an effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you Kermy and Pink!
Welcome newbies. Still kind of new myself! ๐Ÿ˜Š

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shut the front door! Its about damn time!
Maybe this is why they went on their little getaway a few weeks ago....Asa trying to soothe Big P's ruffled feathers!!
Oh you know she is Soooooooo pissed!!
Everything little thing he does right now is enough to set her off, I bet shes having Sandy place fetch with his balls!!

You are the reigning Queen of Tattle. Wear your crown with pride! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
I have had the worst week. Last Tuesday evening I had to take my beloved 15 yr old dog over the Rainbow Bridge. Ive been struggling with sadness. This is the first belly laugh I've had since. And since he was always here beside me while I Tattle, I know he approves! ๐Ÿ’ž
So sorry about your pet ...๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not in NJ but I am so ready for the election to be over too!! My husband and myself voted two weeks ago, before it got too crazy. I donโ€™t see why people wait until Election Day to vote, if they can vote early.. I am not saying absentee ballots either, but actual early voting..
We already knew who we were voting for and marked our ballots accordingly... Now, for the last 2 weeks, half my mail is missing but the post office canโ€™t miss delivering 1 political ad... I get 3-4 a day and the mail runs at least 2 times a day (we have a weird system, packages and mail come at different times and if a truck carrying either is late, they will send a vehicle out later in the afternoon to deliver that mail, which means we could see up to 4 deliveries a day).. I am beyond done seeing all the mail for the politicians and ready to see my actual mail again....
Also, donโ€™t care who you vote for, just please go and vote!!!
Totally agree
In 3 days,my phone has a combined total of 73 calls/texts that my spam blocker caught . Starts at 7am and last night ended at 915pm.
All asking the same freaking form letter question
Bit excessive if you ask me
Almost makes me glad Asswipe bored that poor candidate that came to their door

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt he did. If the mother had a lawyer the first time.... maybe... but she wasn't involved in it at all. States don't like shelling out welfare if there a random guy out there that can be forking out the monthly.

Though he was behind in payments at one point. Not sure how much because I didn't pay that close attention to it.

I do hope she has an actual lawyer this time. Because they spend more a month on dunkin than he pays in child support. He can afford to pay up.
There are too many unknowns. The first filing on record is to establish maternity in 2010. We dont know that she wasnt involved. The paper work states that CS is involved because the claimant may be receiving assistance, or simply asked for their help to locate him. You do not need a lawyer for CS to start working on your behalf...that is their job, to establish paternity.
In 2013 paternity was established. Asa was ordered to pay the bare min of $236 a month since no income could be found, and also ordered to pay back support to the original filing date in 2010 at $25 month.
He was behind roughly $550 in Dec 2019.
The case can be reviewed every three years for increase or decrease. She has to be involved and aware. Reviews are only done by request of one the parties involved and we know Asa wouldnt do it. Lets hope shes puts his ass through the wringer, and the Judge gets pissed knowing there is now video evidence of Asa talking about "his shop" while hiding income. He cant be charged for it now, but it may help the Judge rule in Moms favor.
However...I am wondering what the IRS may think about Mr. Mechanic not paying taxes on the hours worked??? If I were Asa I would be nervous LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ass strikes me as more likely to than P. P is way too self absorbed. Plus she pulls that "im just a girl" helpless princess bullshit constantly. Can't tell if she us playing dumb or is actually as dumb as a box of rocks (and not half as useful.)

Don't get me wrong I don't think any of them give a tit about anything outside of themselves... just Ass seems a good bit smarter than P.... not that is saying much.
They're both dumb AF. And then add in their stupidity when always saying they're gonna start something and never follow thru. And then add in their immaturity when buying lavish things that they must be in debt up to their eyeballs for. You got a coupla real dumb effs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.