Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all
Time for the next installment of...
"The Be A Nice Human While you Scam, Cheat and Steal" show
Please be short, please be short, please be short....daymn almost 15m...time to put on my big girl panties and go for it

1. If they braided Abbies ponytail it wouldn't look so scraggly and would stay in longer...oh yea god forbid, it's easier to have her look like a street urchin by the end of the day🙄
2. Of course they're late...take the bleeping lights into account jerkoff
3. Omfg I hope Nala is locked in a separate area of the house...that cats gonna disappear by Thanksgiving
4. No Summer, you're just weird no matter what
5. I don't give a tit about Piggy or Dumbshits hair...filler
6. What the hell is with the dumb, trying to be cutesy faces lately...make those humpers go awwwwww
7. Fake maternal time...quick make her look like "mother of the year"...thanks to @Hotographer we all know why 😍...great job btw..public domain, it's a wonderful thing
8. OMFG this sequence of Piggy and Abbie on the stink couch is so bleeping fake
9. Aww piggy gazing so adoringly Abbie...if only that gaze meant something
10. Never a flattering angle on schlubbed on the couch Piggy
11. Poor Sandy in bleeping jail again
12. Stupid face again
13. Idiot has no clue how to fill a hole...must suck for Piggy badabum
14. Kitchen looks the same...how bleeping boring
15. That closet must reek...they need charcoal and heavy duty, military grade odor absorber.
16. Why don't they just use a plastic tablecloth for where Abbie eats....idiots
17. And filler time
18. Fake maternal moment two
18. 🤢 Asswipe and Piggy your so special great job bullshit ... really laying it on thick
19. Do not need the picture of Piggy without her udders in a bra in my head 🤢
20. Wow she did laundry and cleaned...um don't most all of that do that too...does that make us super special too🤔
21. God that patio "decor" is ugly
22. bleeping filler again
23. Ok this is a small petty thing but...USE FREAKING REUSEABLE BAGS...
24. Stupid bleeping camera
25. Hogsaiah really looks like tit..I know repeating myself and no lie @WowMeowMeowWow that name is epic..gotta give credit where credit is due 🙃
26. Asswipe thinks he's so funny
27. Ahhh so Dumbass is on deleting duty along with Asswipe
28. So something that would make your severely IDD daughter comfortable is "velcro shoes"
If she hasn't been for a haircut in 3 years she isn't "learning" how to be comfortable in a salon.
It's all vlog content and duck whatever will not cause Abbie anxiety . I know she has to learn but without consistency there's no learning. Seems like they don't care that anxiety causes behaviors...ok rant over..oh and shut up Dumbass
29. Dumbass is certainly contradicting herself...and shut up Asswipe
30. Ok move the duck on now
31. She has to trust you. You're all she has and again he's contradicting himself from past vlogs..
32. Shut the duck up with the selling people short, people are awesome bullshit🙄
33. Damn expensive air mattresses
The end

What a load of PIGSHIT

Just in case anyone wonders why I didn't mention the dorm mates visiting
Well we've been discussing them for the past few pages so decided to concentrate on the
Awesomeness that is the Massive Family 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And they're gonna drag this witch out for as long as they can so I'm sure I'll be forced to mention them eventually

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I so wish Asswipes baby mama was on this site, we could encourage her to rake him over the coals! They are both evil people who are trying to hide their income, such a shame for his daughter!
I would give her money for a lawyer. Make up for giving money to the Massholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cracks me up how much Asshole must have to delete and block on his platforms. There are so many comments calling him and Pig out that he has a full-time job on his hands. It's dumb to block because it takes 2 sec to grab another account.
That's why he has to work his "claimed" 12 hours per day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No Asa “WE” aren’t thinking inside a very small box. WE are only commenting on what YOU have said in past videos, you know the ones where YOU THINK you are the one with the degrees and actual training. One needs to be formally educated before educating others, as well as follow their own instructions.
Should we question why everyone on of Abbies “team” has been reduced to Summer and Becca( both students and not actual licensed therapists) Abbie no longer has Nanny, Brandi and now they seem to of lost the speech therapist that she was zooming weekly a few weeks ago. For someone who says that consistency is key for Abbies success and that they need to keep chaos to a minimum, they sure do wreak havoc for her.
They must of thought today was a good day to “up her meds” because there was not much of her being filmed and what was filmed was her going to school and being a bit agitated to being passed out on the couch.
P really, really, REALLY needs to get friends her own age. I do not think she truly sees how ridiculous it looks for a 30+ year old mother trying so desperately to be friends with kids 22 and under. She basically hovered over her his entire high school career... every time he turned around there she was with a fund raiser or snacks.

NOW I know the reason P did not dress like Abbie for Halloween.. they could of all dressed like characters from Disneys Fantasia🤣😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
US Election Night version of Screenshots and Sarcasm! I wonder if Summer, Becca and Isaiah (and his dorm mates) voted this year. I didn't see any mention of it on their social media.

Oh look, Ass still works on "Abbie Time." Dude, you are the parent. You know how long and how many stoplights are on the way. Would it really pain you to leave 10-15 minutes earlier? You are throwing off the start of the day for the teachers and students. I wonder if it is because of COVID-19 restrictions at JSA or they have really ticked off the school that there is so very little interaction in the vlogs. I hope it is the latter.
20201103_192158.jpg

I have to say that Summer looks very different with her hair straightened. Love or dislike her, I think it looks beautiful on her. Why did she do it? Maybe a small part of her wants to look like Meredith and Paige? Or did she want to show Isaiah that she cleans up nice like his friends? (The ✌ is straight out of a VISCO girl's handbook.)
20201103_192239.jpg

#FreeSandy 🤬😡 She looks so sad in her cage.
20201103_192407.jpg

Wooooowwwwwww......Droopy mouth, cellulite bat wings. Over the top earrings and necklace (I wonder if they are from her Ten19 shop?) Not the most flattering look. Also, Spanx seem to be missing. I speared you the claw as she smoothed our her shirt and pulled up her pantsm
20201103_192442.jpg

Your son won't be home till after dinner. Leave the dirty tablecloth for Abbie to eat dinner on. She really is pushing the very house clean for guests if she is stressing over a tablecloth in the laundry area. Even Ass sounded annoyed. Yeah, didn't spare you the nauseous nose rub, after tucking the non-existent hair strands behind her ears after Abbie didn't want to partake in the maternal moment. I bet they brought home a donut for her as a special treat.
20201103_192500.jpg

First Summer came in with an armful of groceries. Next comes Cilly. I guess this will count as her arm day workout. Even Ass seemed annoyed at how much she bought from Publix. Can you blame him after seeing the Target haul on Sunday night's vlog?
20201103_192532.jpg

Ass talking to himself with an occasional tidbit from Summer. Like @Kermy and @SpiritofSalty said. They didn't think of Abbie when they scheduled the "haircut." I think they covered everything I would have said.
20201103_192737.jpg

Oh look...younger ass happens to have the camera rolling for content as soon as he walked in the door. Can these people do anything without vlogging it? Poor Abbie is out like a light.
20201103_192557.jpg

In case you didn't know or live under a rock, Ass Jr. brought home dorm mates. I wonder if they have been tested recently to make sure they aren't bringing coronoavirus into the home. Who am I kidding, they didn't. Shame on the parents for allowing them to come so soon after Paige and Savannah's coronavirus quarantine.
20201103_192649.jpg

Quick glance of the kitchen renovation. Color me unimpressed. Who was watching for the electrical permit? Heck, wouldn't they need one for the renovation separate of the electrical for Cilly's over the top plans?
20201103_192708.jpg

Oh look, Cilly is hovering over Ass and his friends. I wonder if she is trying to outdo the other moms of Isaiah's friends. Everything seems to be a competition with her. Has to be the most extra and hover.
20201103_192725.jpg

Poor Abbie. She is exhausted. I wonder if she slept through the night or did her power nap leave her stimming through the night.
20201103_192753.jpg

So the boys are sleeping on the blow up mattresses in the living room. Can you imagine what Abbie is going to do in the early morning, because you know she will be up before Taj and Isaiah. So, will she be able to sit on her couch? Poor Sandy was in her crate looking so sad again. #FreeSandy.
20201103_192808.jpg

After the beep. I wonder if Abbie has her nightly meds, because she slept like a log through the entrance of the company. I wonder just what they give her because she is comatose almost.
20201103_192842.jpg

Off to eat dinner with the husband. Watch election results with my alcohol for the night. My choice of beverage for this evening, made by a local distillery! We are famous for our Orange Crushes here. These are delicious!
FB_IMG_1604184248373.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know who they voted for? No judgement from me as im UK. Just interested as they're in Florida.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who they voted for? No judgement from me as im UK. Just interested as they're in Florida.
I think that could be a loaded question that may cause havoc on this board. Unless they say who they voted for its not for us to know or speculate. I am not being snarky or rude, just I have found this to be a place to detach from the outside world and politics have just become mentally and emotionally draining for most.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think that could be a loaded question that may cause havoc on this board. Unless they say who they voted for its not for us to know or speculate. I am not being snarky or rude, just I have found this to be a place to detach from the outside world and politics have just become mentally and emotionally draining for most.
Thats completely fair enough and understandable. Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No politics, but I’m dying of excitement o’r ‘ere! 😂 Please good people of the country & beyond, think good thoughts for peace!

In fact, I’ll say something kind. P has definitely lost upper body weight & some in her legs. In that haircut vlog from 2-3 yrs ago, she had to enter the school doorway sideways. Interesting to hear what they had to say about special needs having short hair & how they’ve tried to avoid that. I couldn’t remember all this time when he had discussed it. Her hair did look terrible. They must’ve cried over it. It was so cute bobbed & the gal should’ve known to stop there! I think I was a fan at that time. He said something in a comment reply once to someone like NO WAY would they ever cut her hair that short again. Anyway, what I wouldn’t give for her Peloton! My whole family would love it.

Anyone familiar w/ the FIT Nation (?) exercise bike from QVC? It’s about $200, wide seat, back rest, handlebars. Heard it was less from Costco once. I’d probably buy off QVC. Some exercise app/vid screen add on possible.
I watched it too and she def has lost weight from back then, it’s a shame she’s gained again but not all of it....I loved that cut on Abbie but besides the point, that hairdresser can cut hair! She did an amazing clean, sharp cut

Reactions: 6
It is really hard to say, but P's parents are strongly pro Trump and she did vote for him in 2016. They did talk about it in an 2018 or early 2019 vlog. They said that P is more convservative and A is more moderate/independent. That is all we know. Everything else is pure speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just listen to the last 4-5 minutes. Asshat was mad that people had helpful suggestions like calling someone to come to the house and mad up some bullshit explanation. Dummer took over Isaiahs old role as echo and breathing cue card.
And how did you like the views of the back of Abs hair, nice cut, huh?

Reactions: 3
It IS extremely irresponsible and selfish but Isaiah along with A&P and Summer seem to have this attitude that it won't happen to them. They could very well be asymptomatic but they just don't care about others. As long as they aren't personally affected by it, that's all that matters in their eyes.
It almost looked like all those hugs we watched as the kids were coming in the living room was meant an f-u to the viewers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched it too and she def has lost weight from back then, it’s a shame she’s gained again but not all of it....I loved that cut on Abbie but besides the point, that hairdresser can cut hair! She did an amazing clean, sharp cut
Stomach and arms look heavier mostly due to no muscle tone. Her stomach muscles are probably torn down the middle(Diastasis recti) and she will have to have them sewn together again. I would think that she would be doing as much strength training to tighten the muscle since most people who lose a lot of weight due to WLS and have so much saggy skin has it surgically removed. Its sad that she went from being very adamant on what she could/couldn’t eat and portion control to fast food, donuts and coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Americans didn't decide...the governor of Florida decided his state was over it.
A few states out of 50 plus DC and Puerto Rico are not all Americans deciding the pandemic is over

Most Americans are taking COVID seriously.
Like I said previously...sweeping generalizations piss people off
Thank you @Kermy
I was just gonna post the same thing

• Heart
And how did you like the views of the back of Abs hair, nice cut, huh?
I am lucky enough that I don't have to see the two ton hippo family or their smelly interior (or poor Sandy in her crate). Descriptions are enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet that house smells really bad.
Yea i don’t know what to think about the shoe closet, I get the fact she wants everyone to remove their shoes ( I don’t do it but there’s only 2 of us) what do some of you all do?

Reactions: 8
It almost looked like all those hugs we watched as the kids were coming in the living room was meant an f-u to the viewers
I don't understand this, why do you think that?

Yea i don’t know what to think about the shoe closet, I get the fact she wants everyone to remove their shoes ( I don’t do it but there’s only 2 of us) what do some of you all do?
I like to keep my shoes on or at least socks or some slippers. My Russian husband hates it.

Reactions: 6
Should we question why everyone on of Abbies “team” has been reduced to Summer and Becca( both students and not actual licensed therapists) Abbie no longer has Nanny, Brandi and now they seem to of lost the speech therapist that she was zooming weekly a few weeks ago.
The speech therapist also works at JSA, we saw her working with Abbie a school (the clip where Abbie stole the candy) a little while ago.

Oh look...younger ass happens to have the camera rolling for content as soon as he walked in the door. Can these people do anything without vlogging it? Poor Abbie is out like a light.
View attachment 298879
I always wonder how stupid these people look walking around with cameras pointed at their own faces, so I love shots like this because they give me the answer: extremely bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As usual...great Screenshots and Sarcasm and Recaps, @Msbullwnkl and @Kermy!!

I take off my shoes in the garage and they sit on my filing cabinet. It’s only 2 pairs. I don’t go anywhere except working out and maybe in town twice a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We're absolutely a no-shoes house. I'm lucky if I can keep clothes on my children, let alone shoes! 😄
I have a combination coat & shoe rack - keeps everything neat and out of the way without closing the shoes up to fester in their own stank.

FireShot Capture 314 - AmazonSmile_ SONGMICS Entryway Coat Rack with Storage Shoe Rack Hallw_ ...png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.