Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So My Lovelies...Today was our day to cast our vote for President. Ahhhhh tit, is Meow about to go all political on us? Not a chance in hell!😹
You see, they gave out these handy little stylus pens to sign and vote with that we get to keep...that way we do not pass around The Rona. Imagine my sheer excitement when I realized just how well this guy does in cutting out little Photoshop projects!🤗
🎶A WHOLE NEW WORLD.....🎶
Enjoy! Or Buckle up Buttercup!!!!

Assa Moobs personalized Christmas Card. Who wants one?

267443F5-A2CA-4592-9685-3826C2835D1B.jpeg

Hoglet weather app training....eeerrrrr...wait....

50593DB8-31BD-4251-8648-EF1DA89819D9.jpeg

Sup’ Bro..🐷

D1FCA4C3-3F02-4DCE-94C7-B5C2B4D721E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey Kermy, I'd love to sit with you all on the naughty couch. I could definitely use girl company. Chemo is rough and hubby is doing the best he can, but having your village is definitely a mood lifter. I dont know if I'm making any sense. Thanks for being there and lifting my spirits.
Come on over, you're more than welcome. Be warned, we may ruin your reputation 😉
You are making more sense than you realize. We all need to laugh and if a bad joke, funny meme or warped recap can make anyone on this forum smile it's doing a good thing😍
Also anytime I can be there let me know, I'm just a DM away.. that goes for anyone who just needs a virtual ear to listen 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry to hear about your precious pet...we had to do the same in September with our 16 year old little Pomeranian...still so sad about it. What and where did I miss this info about a court case? I cannot keep up with vlogs or threads lately. Haha!
Don't feel bad I'm right behind you! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I'm still reading and looking!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
sorry. I missed the sarcasm part. Sorry about that! I do love your gifs of "pertinent" moments.

I lost count. She also tucked the invisible strands of hair behind her ears quite often.

The dining room table is currently covered with all the crap from their kitchen cabinets. Thus either eat at the desk (where Cilly's Mac Book Pro is) or in the laundry area. Crap, why not utilize the OUTSIDE TABLE? There is a crazy suggestion.

Can I gently ask that we don't try to paint Ass as a pervert with cameras everywhere? As much as I hate the family, I am not going to stretch the belief he is doing nefarious things like recording anyone without their permission.
He does that everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 298414Could HE be anymore smug 😕
"Asa...put your arm and half your body in front of me to make me look cute and little." There was plenty of room in this shot to get both of them on there before photo shopping.

So My Lovelies...Today was our day to cast our vote for President. Ahhhhh tit, is Meow about to go all political on us? Not a chance in hell!😹
You see, they gave out these handy little stylus pens to sign and vote with that we get to keep...that way we do not pass around The Rona. Imagine my sheer excitement when I realized just how well this guy does in cutting out little Photoshop projects!🤗
🎶A WHOLE NEW WORLD.....🎶

View attachment 298485

View attachment 298487

Sup’ Bro..🐷

View attachment 298488
🎶A WHOLE NEW WORLD.....🎶

View attachment 298485

View attachment 298487

Sup’ Bro..🐷

View attachment 298488
Love it! Looks like he got a little drool on his beard from looking at Thummers crotch rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was all done with by now. This new one is just to modify future payments.

The original case mother applied for government assistance and her state if residence went after Ass. Not sure how things work there but here the state takes the support payment if you are on assistance and they collect for you.
I’m sorry for repeating or kicking a dead horse. I never had to deal with my ex because he lived in a house on my property. And also paid for things not only for his two, but also for my younger three. Especially my IDD NOS son. We all miss him and wish there was no such thing as that virus. My IDD son still sits on my ex’s front steps. They used to have breakfast together. My ex mother-in-law is staying in the house and plays with my son for hours. She also helps with his schooling because I have to pay attention to my class. Because my brain tumor has grown and I need more infusion three times a week, she and my husband are working together on almost everything. I am leaving my job at Christmas break and am trying to teach my replacement on which kids need what.

Sorry to derail. I was trying to show some dads accept and support all kids in a family. If one dad can’t do something the other would try. No one in my family is dealing well with the loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You must have missed all the shots of Summer in her bathing suit, after she got out of cold water wherever they were near some falls, I think that's when they went to visit Boone the first times, or many shots of Summer's bottom, and how does he just happen to catch her digging in her shorts?
Nope, I have seen them. I just don't think he would cross the line to recording Summer's room without her permission. Off to vote!

Reactions: 7
Am I being stupid or did they all go off trick and treating? Maybe all will be revealed in tonight's vlog.

Going back to the boat. Wherever it is they take it out it looks horrid. Murky brown water and mud flats. Is it the sea or a river? I envisage Florida having lovely beaches and clear water. Wouldnt it have been better to have it further away where there is clean water?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nope, I have seen them. I just don't think he would cross the line to recording Summer's room without her permission. Off to vote!
Ya don't think that either... when I said personal use I meant not for the vlog.... to keep an eye on the going ons in public hone areas. Like the nannycam things... though there are none hidden cameras too though.

Even though morally I doubt he would care... legally he would. If someone found a camera in a private room (bathrooms... Summers room) he could be arrested and charge... not to mentioned sued. Would risk losing their cash cow too. In the end that's all they see

Am I being stupid or did they all go off trick and treating? Maybe all will be revealed in tonight's vlog.

Going back to the boat. Wherever it is they take it out it looks horrid. Murky brown water and mud flats. Is it the sea or a river? I envisage Florida having lovely beaches and clear water. Wouldnt it have been better to have it further away where there is clean water?
I think they had a party at their house and invited people over. All the pictures in costumes were at the house... and when P was buying bags of Candy Ass mentioned only two kids (Kaidale and Ab) and P got super pissy and defensive.

Abby did trick or treating of a sort with JSA also... but whether they went door to door I didn't notice.

Reactions: 6

We have a house on the Gulf and the Intercoastal behind us. We dry dock on the intercoastal and it’s all beautiful water. I miss being there but will not put people in danger of the cooties we might have and I most definitely don’t want the cooties in Florida.

Reactions: 14

I'm thinking yes, because you know vlog footage and they don't care about the covid. They have herd immunity apparently. I'm surprised they didn't break out some some pumpkins for some beautiful sensory play because you know Abbie loves it so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We have a house on the Gulf and the Intercoastal behind us. We dry dock on the intercoastal and it’s all beautiful water. I miss being there but will not put people in danger of the cooties we might have and I most definitely don’t want the cooties in Florida.
Cooties? That's a new one for me. Please explain.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a still from her INSTAGRAM stories ...
Apparently the lard arses were able to WALK to there voting station ..... what a novelty fir them actual WALKING
Why is she in the car if they walked...sorry if dumb question, I didn't watch the Instagram story 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
.44 seconds and Piggy smacked her lips 4 times. Lipstick Mama - lip-smacking Mama. She is so repulsive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just saw the terror threat level in UK was raised so our UK tattles stay safe
And 🙏 for Vienna, the death toll keeps rising 😢
I have to wonder if the Maassives have any idea or if they even care what goes on in the world and how far reaching things like this are

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.