Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry for repeating or kicking a dead horse. I never had to deal with my ex because he lived in a house on my property. And also paid for things not only for his two, but also for my younger three. Especially my IDD NOS son. We all miss him and wish there was no such thing as that virus. My IDD son still sits on my ex’s front steps. They used to have breakfast together. My ex mother-in-law is staying in the house and plays with my son for hours. She also helps with his schooling because I have to pay attention to my class. Because my brain tumor has grown and I need more infusion three times a week, she and my husband are working together on almost everything. I am leaving my job at Christmas break and am trying to teach my replacement on which kids need what.

Sorry to derail. I was trying to show some dads accept and support all kids in a family. If one dad can’t do something the other would try. No one in my family is dealing well with the loss.
So sorry hun! HUGS!!!!

Reactions: 6
Another pointless vlog.
All Praise Big Prilly!! She did laundry, and the floors! What a woman!
The girls get to sleep next to Abbie. No shade, but can you imagine being in a strange house and startled awake in the night or in the morning by Abbies honking?! Oh my...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I so wish Asswipes baby mama was on this site, we could encourage her to rake him over the coals! They are both evil people who are trying to hide their income, such a shame for his daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Sandy in the crate .. again. There is no excuse to have her crated so much..its hard to watch!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hi all
Time for the next installment of...
"The Be A Nice Human While you Scam, Cheat and Steal" show
Please be short, please be short, please be short....daymn almost 15m...time to put on my big girl panties and go for it

1. If they braided Abbies ponytail it wouldn't look so scraggly and would stay in longer...oh yea god forbid, it's easier to have her look like a street urchin by the end of the day🙄
2. Of course they're late...take the bleeping lights into account jerkoff
3. Omfg I hope Nala is locked in a separate area of the house...that cats gonna disappear by Thanksgiving
4. No Summer, you're just weird no matter what
5. I don't give a tit about Piggy or Dumbshits hair...filler
6. What the hell is with the dumb, trying to be cutesy faces lately...make those humpers go awwwwww
7. Fake maternal time...quick make her look like "mother of the year"...thanks to @Hotographer we all know why 😍...great job btw..public domain, it's a wonderful thing
8. OMFG this sequence of Piggy and Abbie on the stink couch is so bleeping fake
9. Aww piggy gazing so adoringly Abbie...if only that gaze meant something
10. Never a flattering angle on schlubbed on the couch Piggy
11. Poor Sandy in bleeping jail again
12. Stupid face again
13. Idiot has no clue how to fill a hole...must suck for Piggy badabum
14. Kitchen looks the same...how bleeping boring
15. That closet must reek...they need charcoal and heavy duty, military grade odor absorber.
16. Why don't they just use a plastic tablecloth for where Abbie eats....idiots
17. And filler time
18. Fake maternal moment two
18. 🤢 Asswipe and Piggy your so special great job bullshit ... really laying it on thick
19. Do not need the picture of Piggy without her udders in a bra in my head 🤢
20. Wow she did laundry and cleaned...um don't most all of that do that too...does that make us super special too🤔
21. God that patio "decor" is ugly
22. bleeping filler again
23. Ok this is a small petty thing but...USE FREAKING REUSEABLE BAGS...
24. Stupid bleeping camera
25. Hogsaiah really looks like tit..I know repeating myself and no lie @WowMeowMeowWow that name is epic..gotta give credit where credit is due 🙃
26. Asswipe thinks he's so funny
27. Ahhh so Dumbass is on deleting duty along with Asswipe
28. So something that would make your severely IDD daughter comfortable is "velcro shoes"
If she hasn't been for a haircut in 3 years she isn't "learning" how to be comfortable in a salon.
It's all vlog content and duck whatever will not cause Abbie anxiety . I know she has to learn but without consistency there's no learning. Seems like they don't care that anxiety causes behaviors...ok rant over..oh and shut up Dumbass
29. Dumbass is certainly contradicting herself...and shut up Asswipe
30. Ok move the duck on now
31. She has to trust you. You're all she has and again he's contradicting himself from past vlogs..
32. Shut the duck up with the selling people short, people are awesome bullshit🙄
33. Damn expensive air mattresses
The end

What a load of PIGSHIT

Another excellent job Kermy. He was at it again saying that Abbie has to go out into the world, as if no other people exist that might have sensory issues, like loud honking and disruptive behaviour but my bad I forgot it’s the #autism princess, make way, make way.
I used to work two jobs starting early morning and finishing around 2a.m. , brought two children up, cleaned my house, did the laundry, my medals are all in a drawer somewhere. It must be an event in that house when she actually gets off her fat rump and does something.
The fact that we are going in lockdown again on Thursday for a month makes me wonder if I am living on another planet, as the Von Hog’s seem to have no problem hosting an open house for all the world and it’s brother. The sheer arrogance, stupidity , recklessness and selfishness never ceases to amaze me. At least his friends will get their early morning alarm with Abbie honking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi all
Time for the next installment of...
"The Be A Nice Human While you Scam, Cheat and Steal" show
Please be short, please be short, please be short....daymn almost 15m...time to put on my big girl panties and go for it

1. If they braided Abbies ponytail it wouldn't look so scraggly and would stay in longer...oh yea god forbid, it's easier to have her look like a street urchin by the end of the day🙄
2. Of course they're late...take the bleeping lights into account jerkoff
3. Omfg I hope Nala is locked in a separate area of the house...that cats gonna disappear by Thanksgiving
4. No Summer, you're just weird no matter what
5. I don't give a tit about Piggy or Dumbshits hair...filler
6. What the hell is with the dumb, trying to be cutesy faces lately...make those humpers go awwwwww
7. Fake maternal time...quick make her look like "mother of the year"...thanks to @Hotographer we all know why 😍...great job btw..public domain, it's a wonderful thing
8. OMFG this sequence of Piggy and Abbie on the stink couch is so bleeping fake
9. Aww piggy gazing so adoringly Abbie...if only that gaze meant something
10. Never a flattering angle on schlubbed on the couch Piggy
11. Poor Sandy in bleeping jail again
12. Stupid face again
13. Idiot has no clue how to fill a hole...must suck for Piggy badabum
14. Kitchen looks the same...how bleeping boring
15. That closet must reek...they need charcoal and heavy duty, military grade odor absorber.
16. Why don't they just use a plastic tablecloth for where Abbie eats....idiots
17. And filler time
18. Fake maternal moment two
18. 🤢 Asswipe and Piggy your so special great job bullshit ... really laying it on thick
19. Do not need the picture of Piggy without her udders in a bra in my head 🤢
20. Wow she did laundry and cleaned...um don't most all of that do that too...does that make us super special too🤔
21. God that patio "decor" is ugly
22. bleeping filler again
23. Ok this is a small petty thing but...USE FREAKING REUSEABLE BAGS...
24. Stupid bleeping camera
25. Hogsaiah really looks like tit..I know repeating myself and no lie @WowMeowMeowWow that name is epic..gotta give credit where credit is due 🙃
26. Asswipe thinks he's so funny
27. Ahhh so Dumbass is on deleting duty along with Asswipe
28. So something that would make your severely IDD daughter comfortable is "velcro shoes"
If she hasn't been for a haircut in 3 years she isn't "learning" how to be comfortable in a salon.
It's all vlog content and duck whatever will not cause Abbie anxiety . I know she has to learn but without consistency there's no learning. Seems like they don't care that anxiety causes behaviors...ok rant over..oh and shut up Dumbass
29. Dumbass is certainly contradicting herself...and shut up Asswipe
30. Ok move the duck on now
31. She has to trust you. You're all she has and again he's contradicting himself from past vlogs..
32. Shut the duck up with the selling people short, people are awesome bullshit🙄
33. Damn expensive air mattresses
The end

What a load of PIGSHIT

Thank you @Kermy. Nailed it as usual😍
I had to fast forward through the convo with Asswipe and Dummer... OMG!!! My brain couldn’t handle listening to them talk and lie about crap. He really thinks we’re dumb enough to believe his shite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh, the photo op to go vote🤢
Meanwhile, if anything I would imagine that their votes are going to cancel each other out.
Asa seems like he at least understands that they receive government benefits and who he votes for would affect that whereas she is a moron.

I can't believe they had a bunch of strange teenagers in their house. I am horribly on edge every time my sister comes into town and she is a responsible adult who doesn't live in a communal setting!
Never ceases to be amazing that Americans just decided the pandemic was over one day🙄
Americans didn't decide...the governor of Florida decided his state was over it.
A few states out of 50 plus DC and Puerto Rico are not all Americans deciding the pandemic is over

Most Americans are taking COVID seriously.
Like I said previously...sweeping generalizations piss people off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay, bullshit alert. We were consciously choosing to get her hair cut there, because of the ceiling. A) that's a bleeping lie if I ever heard one, they just weren't prepared ecxept bringing reinforcers snacks. And b) even if that was the case, expert me and autistic me would actually tell them that this is a bleeping dumb idea.
Wait is he seriously claiming they went to that salon on purpose? Because in the haircut vlog he literally talks about how the ceilings were an issue and Cilla says "I didn't think of that."

• Sick
Wait is he seriously claiming they went to that salon on purpose? Because in the haircut vlog he literally talks about how the ceilings were an issue and Cilla says "I didn't think of that."
Just listen to the last 4-5 minutes. Asshat was mad that people had helpful suggestions like calling someone to come to the house and mad up some bullshit explanation. Dummer took over Isaiahs old role as echo and breathing cue card.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@Kermy It is an honor to be a Tattler that gets to participate in your recaps! Thank You! ❤ Shots all around at the Naughty Corner, what do you say?🤣😛🤣
Speaking of Hogsaiah....Mr. Oinker needs to start paying attention! He is shaping up to have the exact body type to his Mama Hog Maass! Very quickly!🐷🐽🐷

69336414-5AC5-4648-A326-E32AD57D9CAD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I so wish Asswipes baby mama was on this site, we could encourage her to rake him over the coals! They are both evil people who are trying to hide their income, such a shame for his daughter!
Maybe she is....maybe she is....

Reactions: 20
By the way...Nice parenting Abbie talk between Assa Moobs and Thummer? LMAO! Nurturing sty mother of the year, aren’t ya Pig?😠🐽😠

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another pointless vlog.
The girls get to sleep next to Abbie. No shade, but can you imagine being in a strange house and startled awake in the night or in the morning by Abbies honking?! Oh my...
Ab was obviously extra drugged tonight. She couldn't even walk. They have showed her plenty times on usually night meds AND being woke off the couch. She was never that totally messed up. I have been on a load of sleep meds, antianxiety, and sedatives... max strength... all at once... and I might have come close to that when I was inpatient...

• Sad
Wax on wax off wax on wax off - Karate Kid
That should make sense. Must be his philosophy. He just loves to babble garbage daily, it's part of the ritual.

Reactions: 7
Another pointless vlog.
Or waking up to a shredded smeared pull up?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And poor Ab going to bed in the clothes she had on all day. So guess she doesn't get a bath that day. Wonder if she was being punished or they are too bleeping lazy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder what the corner of the sofa must smell like, or the cushions!?

Me too! No sense of smell!
Can you taste? I have a friend who can't taste, his mom was so afraid he'd go to a party and someone would give him alcohol and he wouldn't know it ti he got drunk. (when he was a young teen)

Reactions: 3
Am I being stupid or did they all go off trick and treating? Maybe all will be revealed in tonight's vlog.

Going back to the boat. Wherever it is they take it out it looks horrid. Murky brown water and mud flats. Is it the sea or a river? I envisage Florida having lovely beaches and clear water. Wouldnt it have been better to have it further away where there is clean water?
All I know is there are alligators, huge ones, but way down the bottom of Florida, 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.