Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read on the last thread , they were praising themselves for the life they had created for their kids, is she bleeping serious. They have lived off their IDD daughter for the last three years . Exactly what have they done except scam people on a daily basis and pontificate about how great they are, I really can’t stand these parasitic, obese , delusional pieces of shite.
They've caused Abbie's obvious regression and Isaiah's need for greed just like themselves. I don't even watch Isaiah's vlogs (enough said here), nor do i watch Priscilla's other vlog channels or their dumba$$ podcasts wriggling around trying to show how they are "downn" or with the younger folks!!! Ugh!!!...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I amended my post to add that I was being sarcastic. lol... :)

I do wonder what Isaiah's friends witnessed when the camera was off... what they thought of the whole situation.
sorry. I missed the sarcasm part. Sorry about that! I do love your gifs of "pertinent" moments.

How many times did she touch/rub/smash her face and nose?
I lost count. She also tucked the invisible strands of hair behind her ears quite often.
It’s Tuesday and we all know that means its a new video from FA! What do you think todays adventure will be?
I am not understanding the “where can we feed Abbie today” thing... she eats dinner at the dining room table... clear her space and sit her at a regular table vice desks and corners of the laundry room. It seems they create these mini crisis in hopes of educating us on how hard it is to do simple things with/for Abbie.
Another thing is this : why do they think a 15 year old IDD/Autistic girl is capable of “friendships” with 20 year olds? Even if Abbie was not IDD there would be no common interest amongst them. This trying to convince the audience that Abbie is normal when it comes to relationships is a total contradiction to them saying that she doesn’t view and is incapable of understanding her surroundings. She lacks compassion and empathy. Her interest is in eating.. getting her next meal or snack and they feed( no pun intended) into that and she goes through the motions. To always include Abbie with Isiahs events is extremely intrusive,even if she was was not IDD, he should have his own time and interests with his parents & friends without his sister hanging around.
The dining room table is currently covered with all the crap from their kitchen cabinets. Thus either eat at the desk (where Cilly's Mac Book Pro is) or in the laundry area. Crap, why not utilize the OUTSIDE TABLE? There is a crazy suggestion.

Can I gently ask that we don't try to paint Ass as a pervert with cameras everywhere? As much as I hate the family, I am not going to stretch the belief he is doing nefarious things like recording anyone without their permission.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry. I missed the sarcasm part. Sorry about that! I do love your gifs of "pertinent" moments.

I lost count. She also tucked the invisible strands of hair behind her ears quite often.

The dining room table is currently covered with all the crap from their kitchen cabinets. Thus either eat at the desk (where Cilly's Mac Book Pro is) or in the laundry area. Crap, why not utilize the OUTSIDE TABLE? There is a crazy suggestion.

Can I gently ask that we don't try to paint Ass as a pervert with cameras everywhere? As much as I hate the family, I am not going to stretch the belief he is doing nefarious things like recording anyone without their permission.
My comment was it would not surprise me.... not that I thought he did. And that opinion stands. There are worse things said about all of them including Abby by some. But I agree the conspiracy theories can get out of hand.

Reactions: 7
Nah generally he wouldn't have to. The only time would be if there is an "order to appear" and even then sometimes you can do it via phone. So legal fees yes. And Ass would also have the right to protest/appeal any decisions. But being that he doesn't want visitation and isn't seeking anything and doubt she is going after anything other than modification there is really no reason he WOULD be ordered
"Can't let you go anywhere, girlfriend. We need you to perform for the vlog!"

(I'm being sarcastic, lol)

View attachment 298134
Wish Ab would have hauled off and punched her in the throat when I saw this.
Believe me it's not hard if she wanted to she could find someone. One some guys and girls like em bigger and two some don't care regardless. Any port in a storm.

But ya wouldn't be surprised if Ass had some hidden cameras around. Even if just a nannycam type thing. Probably for personal use. Her strikes me as the type... total lack of morals/propriety. And textbook narcissist.
I agree 100% and not changing my opinion either. If someone disagrees, ignore. I put nothing past him.

And as soon as Ab saw Pigfoot walking to the junk room with bags of snacks to hide, she sprung off that couch in a flash. Next project....locks on the laundry room doors. She should have stuck them under her cloak. No one would have noticed the extra girth.

"Can't let you go anywhere, girlfriend. We need you to perform for the vlog!"

(I'm being sarcastic, lol)

View attachment 298134
Pigfoot is saying "And a one, and a two and a dance monkey dance".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep! A quick search and I was able to find it too...
I can guarantee that is why Asa and Priscilla are having some tiffs right now. It is interesting that it was filed in the other state. I am wondering if that means he will have to travel or have to hire a lawyer from that state to negotiate terms because his Florida lawyer might not have legal stands there..
I guarantee this is going to cost them a bunch in legal fees and/or travel fees, to fight whatever she wants..
I doubt he'll have to travel. It seems everything has gone to online meetings like Zoom these days.

You just won the best comment EVER!

Now excuse me while I clean up the soda I sprayed everywhere after reading this.

If you don't know why....there is a rabbit hole of "woo" science believers. They believe Essential Oils, Aged Urine, crystals, etc have the ability to cure EVERYTHING! (I am oversimplifying this.) These people will soak, drink, rub in aged urine to clear all your illness.
I never thought of that. I was thinking she was referring to all the crazy Twitch TV thots that sell their bathwater online. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

You must have missed all the shots of Summer in her bathing suit, after she got out of cold water wherever they were near some falls, I think that's when they went to visit Boone the first times, or many shots of Summer's bottom, and how does he just happen to catch her digging in her shorts?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thanks... and all set😊
All the cooter boards are also yuck free
I run a clean establishment 😉
Hey Kermy, I'd love to sit with you all on the naughty couch. I could definitely use girl company. Chemo is rough and hubby is doing the best he can, but having your village is definitely a mood lifter. I dont know if I'm making any sense. Thanks for being there and lifting my spirits.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
WOW!
I wish she can get back "makeup" amounts too!
Catching up again so if this is a repeat, I’m sorry. If Ass truly did not pay the first 5 years as he claims he didn’t know about her, he will have to pay that back. In Ohio mothers can also get 50% of on and hospital fees. In Ohio as well, current wife earnings don’t count. Unless there is a joint banking account.

Reactions: 11
Catching up again so if this is a repeat, I’m sorry. If Ass truly did not pay the first 5 years as he claims he didn’t know about her, he will have to pay that back. In Ohio mothers can also get 50% of on and hospital fees. In Ohio as well, current wife earnings don’t count. Unless there is a joint banking account.
That was all done with by now. This new one is just to modify future payments.

The original case mother applied for government assistance and her state if residence went after Ass. Not sure how things work there but here the state takes the support payment if you are on assistance and they collect for you.

Reactions: 8
Does make me wonder if she actually got a lawyer and is going after him or if it is something through state again

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.