Fathering Autism #58 As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! A quick search and I was able to find it too...
I can guarantee that is why Asa and Priscilla are having some tiffs right now. It is interesting that it was filed in the other state. I am wondering if that means he will have to travel or have to hire a lawyer from that state to negotiate terms because his Florida lawyer might not have legal stands there..
I guarantee this is going to cost them a bunch in legal fees and/or travel fees, to fight whatever she wants..
Nah generally he wouldn't have to. The only time would be if there is an "order to appear" and even then sometimes you can do it via phone. So legal fees yes. And Ass would also have the right to protest/appeal any decisions. But being that he doesn't want visitation and isn't seeking anything and doubt she is going after anything other than modification there is really no reason he WOULD be ordered to appear.

Reactions: 13
lmao! assa preaching about giving silently, yet had tens of thousands of dollars from yt early on & was late with his child support!
He should listen to himself then hahaha - it was only the other day where he was going on about giving that boy $20, or giving $5000 to that charity. All he does is boast about his spending and his very limited 'generosity'.

I’d be surprised if the matter ended up going to a hearing. Given their public persona, it would be humiliating and inconsistent with the whole “fathering” part of their brand. I reck they will settle but I sure hope mom has good lawyers to investigate & negotiate for her & her daughter.
Rocket so sorry for your loss....
I really hope it does - they can't try and cover themselves up on paper when there is daily video evidence of them admitting to putting everything in her name and also living this gluttonous lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A request to my fellow USA Tattlers...please vote today if you haven’t done so yet. Thank you!

Happy Election Day! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Buy my urine & become diabetic!”
You just won the best comment EVER!

Now excuse me while I clean up the soda I sprayed everywhere after reading this.

If you don't know why....there is a rabbit hole of "woo" science believers. They believe Essential Oils, Aged Urine, crystals, etc have the ability to cure EVERYTHING! (I am oversimplifying this.) These people will soak, drink, rub in aged urine to clear all your illness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This might sound a little tinfoily, but maybe their hasty kitchen remodel is to burn as much money as possible? To estimate themselves poor (as we say in Germany)?
I also looked into their patreon. The fluctuation of supporters is pretty high. It might be due to the imminent election (I don't give a tit whom you support, but times of uncertainty make people reconsider financial output), but the rate is still above average.
The individual tiers are impossible to identify (at least without being a patron). The special Facebook group "Abbies Angels" (barf) for the tier of the same name has 214 members as of today, but I doubt that the percentage of supporters is that high. Either Assa (who is the admin) goes on a deleting spree every few months or it is all existing supporters in that tier ever.
I am lazy, so lets pretend that they have an equal number of supprters in every tier (lol, no), which is roughly 116 patrons per level (based on today's number). Which would mean that Asshat's level makes 232$ a month, Pricpigs makes 580, Hogwheel's equals 1160 and #autismprincess brings in a whopping 2900. All together =4872$ a month. Most likely on Asshats name.
Should the 214 facebook group members be actual patrons, Abbies level alone would make 5350, plus a bit of pocket money from the others. the lowest would be 463 low tier patrons, so 926$. The last one is the absolute lowest possibility. I think the truth should be around 1800$-2800$. And that is just one source of income. I don't know how much is on Pigs name, but it is absolutely clear that everything called "FatheringAutism" is Ass and Ass alone.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Can't let you go anywhere, girlfriend. We need you to perform for the vlog!"

(I'm being sarcastic, lol)

ezgif-7-1ae371a9055e-min.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shut the front door! Its about damn time!
Maybe this is why they went on their little getaway a few weeks ago....Asa trying to soothe Big P's ruffled feathers!!
Oh you know she is Soooooooo pissed!!
Everything little thing he does right now is enough to set her off, I bet shes having Sandy place fetch with his balls!!

You are the reigning Queen of Tattle. Wear your crown with pride! 👑👑👑
I have had the worst week. Last Tuesday evening I had to take my beloved 15 yr old dog over the Rainbow Bridge. Ive been struggling with sadness. This is the first belly laugh I've had since. And since he was always here beside me while I Tattle, I know he approves! 💞
I’m sorry to hear about your precious pet...we had to do the same in September with our 16 year old little Pomeranian...still so sad about it. What and where did I miss this info about a court case? I cannot keep up with vlogs or threads lately. Haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So many things to expand on various comments I agree with!
It's about Abbie and her wellbeing.
Welcome to those newer than me!💖

So sorry about your pet Rocket Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone watch this crap fest yet? Isaiah needs a haircut..stat! And I wonder what the sleeping arrangements for all those guests were.
Looks like on their last Target trip, they bought air mattresses...unbelievable to me having kids who have been exposed to COVID, not only visiting your home but sleeping in it, and with a special needs child who is most vulnerable...smh

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry to hear about your precious pet...we had to do the same in September with our 16 year old little Pomeranian...still so sad about it. What and where did I miss this info about a court case? I cannot keep up with vlogs or threads lately. Haha!
So sorry ShaderGirl.

Reactions: 7
Actually, Cilly took several bags of snacks to the pseudo-kitchen. I believe Cilly was blocking Abbie from grabbing a bag to eat. Can you imagine being a guest and seeing this interaction?
I amended my post to add that I was being sarcastic. lol... :)

I do wonder what Isaiah's friends witnessed when the camera was off... what they thought of the whole situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This might sound a little tinfoily, but maybe their hasty kitchen remodel is to burn as much money as possible? To estimate themselves poor (as we say in Germany)?
I also looked into their patreon. The fluctuation of supporters is pretty high. It might be due to the imminent election (I don't give a tit whom you support, but times of uncertainty make people reconsider financial output), but the rate is still above average.
The individual tiers are impossible to identify (at least without being a patron). The special Facebook group "Abbies Angels" (barf) for the tier of the same name has 214 members as of today, but I doubt that the percentage of supporters is that high. Either Assa (who is the admin) goes on a deleting spree every few months or it is all existing supporters in that tier ever.
I am lazy, so lets pretend that they have an equal number of supprters in every tier (lol, no), which is roughly 116 patrons per level (based on today's number). Which would mean that Asshat's level makes 232$ a month, Pricpigs makes 580, Hogwheel's equals 1160 and #autismprincess brings in a whopping 2900. All together =4872$ a month. Most likely on Asshats name.
Should the 214 facebook group members be actual patrons, Abbies level alone would make 5350, plus a bit of pocket money from the others. the lowest would be 463 low tier patrons, so 926$. The last one is the absolute lowest possibility. I think the truth should be around 1800$-2800$. And that is just one source of income. I don't know how much is on Pigs name, but it is absolutely clear that everything called "FatheringAutism" is Ass and Ass alone.
Unbelievable!!! Wonder what part Abbie gets of that!

Reactions: 6
It’s Tuesday and we all know that means its a new video from FA! What do you think todays adventure will be?
I am not understanding the “where can we feed Abbie today” thing... she eats dinner at the dining room table... clear her space and sit her at a regular table vice desks and corners of the laundry room. It seems they create these mini crisis in hopes of educating us on how hard it is to do simple things with/for Abbie.
Another thing is this : why do they think a 15 year old IDD/Autistic girl is capable of “friendships” with 20 year olds? Even if Abbie was not IDD there would be no common interest amongst them. This trying to convince the audience that Abbie is normal when it comes to relationships is a total contradiction to them saying that she doesn’t view and is incapable of understanding her surroundings. She lacks compassion and empathy. Her interest is in eating.. getting her next meal or snack and they feed( no pun intended) into that and she goes through the motions. To always include Abbie with Isiahs events is extremely intrusive,even if she was was not IDD, he should have his own time and interests with his parents & friends without his sister hanging around.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Camera right over window, fyi...

And a quick visit to New Orleans in March. After Cabo, and before coming home. The lying is phenomenal, serial even.
Asshole probably has a camera in Thumballenas quarters,both bathrooms, and for sure in the garage shitter......you know, for content, lol.I would not even want to visit there, much less live there. Pigfoot couldn't cheat on him if she tried!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Asshole probably has a camera in Thumballenas quarters,both bathrooms, and for sure in the garage shitter......you know, for content, lol.I would not even want to visit there, much less live there. Pigfoot couldn't cheat on him if she tried!
Believe me it's not hard if she wanted to she could find someone. One some guys and girls like em bigger and two some don't care regardless. Any port in a storm.

But ya wouldn't be surprised if Ass had some hidden cameras around. Even if just a nannycam type thing. Probably for personal use. Her strikes me as the type... total lack of morals/propriety. And textbook narcissist.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.