Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie is Snow White?

Could the priest has been Ass?

I thought Isaiah was bringing guests for his visit. Who are those two fellas?

What the hell is Prissy supposed to be?
I know she's in a nun's habit but...why? Is she Sister Sizzler? Is it disrespectful to wear the garments of a holy person as a Halloween costume?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think we need to be concerned about Dunkin or even Bounty (remember that) ever sponsoring them. It will never happen.
My kids were complaining about the new YT format again, this time the subscription button is replaced w/ an “add video” button! (just like tiktok) YOOOTOOOB must be HURTING for AD money! 🤣😆

Reactions: 4
Piggy would make a good nun , yea sure🙄...between this and some of the comments @Msbullwnkl posted it's official
Leghumpers are bleeping DELUSIONAL
Screenshot_20201031-203531_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep! The tutu makes no sense to me! It makes her look special needs. (Sarcasm since that’s how they feel about cutting her hair).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Abbie looks more like this:
20201031_204335.jpg

Than this:
20201031_204401.jpg

Just saying.......

Hey at least Paige doesn't seem to be there, she was the one who had covid.
Damn that boy has been in home more than he's been in class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I personally don't understand why people get offended by Halloween costumes. There are people who have to lost their jobs over that too, and that's the pathetic part. People got to stop being offended over everything. Stuff like this never happened in the 70s. If Generation Z saw Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons or All in the family, I think they would have heart attacks.
By the way, which one is Isaiah's boyfriend? LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He Lizzable90...I reported #704 on your behalf (since over 30 min) due to 1 of the addresses missed. It was right under the ‘search.’ If anyone else sees quotes/reposts, please report those as well. Not mad or anything, I know it was an accident. 😚 Happy Weenie everyone!
Thanks!
I totally missed seeing that one. I didn’t mean to post it out there (even though most know where to find it).. I will definitely keep a watch to see if they pull an electrical permit or the company they use does.

Reactions: 4
Oh the comments have not disapointed.
The tutu ones kill me. Yes, ballet dancers wear tutus, but they don't wear tit from the Party City clearance section. Ballet costumes are delicate and often handmade and they have an entirely different shape.
I've danced ballet for the majority of my life and those tutu parodies are thrown out once the kid stops saying "I'm a pwetty barrellina!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is silly Cilla being politically incorrect, or religiously incorrect...okay, something about this incorrect 😄😄😄
Right? I'm legitimately not sure if that's okay or not. I'm not religious so I have no skin in the game, but I kinda cringed at her not only wearing a nun costume, but wearing what appears to be a cheap $10 bootleg nun costume from the clearance bin at Omar the Tentmaker's Spirit Halloween.

Abbie looks more like this:
View attachment 295448
Than this:

Just saying.......
Great now Blind Melon is stuck in my head. I relate to Bee Girl so, so much!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Right? I'm legitimately not sure if that's okay or not. I'm not religious so I have no skin in the game, but I kinda cringed at her not only wearing a nun costume, but wearing what appears to be a cheap $10 bootleg nun costume from the clearance bin at Omar the Tentmaker's Spirit Halloween.

Great now Blind Melon is stuck in my head. I relate to Bee Girl so, so much!!

I love that song! And I was Bee Girl last Halloween.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I personally don't understand why people get offended by Halloween costumes. There are people who have to lost their jobs over that too, and that's the pathetic part. People got to stop being offended over everything. Stuff like this never happened in the 70s. If Generation Z saw Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons or All in the family, I think they would have heart attacks.
By the way, which one is Isaiah's boyfriend? LMAO
The only ones that bother me are cultural appropriation or highly insensitive. Like black face or the Boston Marathon bombing victim just a few months after the attack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought Isaiah was bringing guests for his visit. Who are those two fellas?

What the hell is Prissy supposed to be?
I know she's in a nun's habit but...why? Is she Sister Sizzler? Is it disrespectful to wear the garments of a holy person as a Halloween costume?
I find it offensive. She’s too stupid to consider others.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.