Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or even better, they could have got a mobile hairdresser round (preferably someone who has worked with autistic clients) as it would be less stressful for Abbie and she could still listen to her music or watch her favourite movies and TV shows while she gets it cut.
The KICKER is...I was hard pressed to see any difference with her hair. Except it looked cleaner. haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isiah and his friends are home curtesy of their tik tok
I am not sure who the priest in the background is, but he picks his nose and eats it. It appears the teenagers are going as the seven dwarfs. Abbie is just sitting on the couch.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did I hear them say that they were taking Abbie trick or treating near the end? If so I will be really pissed off, we have just been put in full lockdown for a month in the U.K.

I am not sure who the priest in the background is, but he picks his nose and eats it. It appears the teenagers are going as the seven dwarfs. Abbie is just sitting on the couch.
They are all so disgusting from their habits to their complete disregard for covid, how dare they behave as if This is the flu or something. It will take one of them to get it and be seriously ill before they realise how serious it is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There was no difference at all to when she went in. The way Abbie does the head banging thing makes her having long hair silly, I wouldn’t care if she had nice thick hair but it is so fine and the pony tail is so thin and straggly. 🐷has to have what she wants not what is suitable for her daughter. She is hanging on to this typical teenage girl crap, Abbie is not typical, never has and never will be, she needs to wake up to the reality and stop being a selfish witch.
I hope Ab never does her side to side head banging anywhere near a fan or anything else that could suck her stringy hair in. I have seen it happen to someone I worked with. Terrifying...
I also think one of the reasons they don't want to cut Abs hair short is because everyone is telling her to. She's thinks she's in control and doesn't like to be told what to do. Especially by the "mighty tattlers".

Did I hear them say that they were taking Abbie trick or treating near the end? If so I will be really pissed off, we have just been put in full lockdown for a month in the U.K.

They are all so disgusting from their habits to their complete disregard for covid, how dare they behave as if This is the flu or something. It will take one of them to get it and be seriously ill before they realise how serious it is.
Has anyone seen Deliverance?
Omg,omg,omg......lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We knew that Isaiah was coming back home with his friends. So I already thought of the next title thread yesterday. I know it's too early but I couldn't help it.

Extremely Early THREAD SUGGESTION:
As Covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites his whole floor....

And yes I will post it later on but I just couldn't help it. Unless of course I find think of something funnier. For those who don't live in America, Florida is our joke for the wacky things that Florida Man has done. Prime example: this guy eating another guy's face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Emmerhog" (in honor of our UK tattlers)

1. Yea we already know your bad parents...tell me something we don't know
2. Dang piggy looks about 15 months preggers in that shirt...in other words a bit LARGE
3. Stupid costume
4. And now filler time...why the duck do they always wait until the last minute
5. Stupid ass joke about the movie holes..god he's an ass
6. Poor baby...you hate COVID...you take no bleeping precautions, it's just a minor inconvenience for you.
7. Damn that kitchen looks bleeping ugly from the split second I saw..cold and impersonal just like Piggy
8. Guessing that old cushion is shot to hell...wonder why 🙄
9. Here Abbie goes cycling through food again
10. Ok Asswipe she clearly signaled for a break but he keeps at her...leave her alone
11. Isn't Piggy just ohhhhh soooooo important and take your cheerio and stuff it up both your fat asses Asswips
12. And here he goes pushing Piggys make up. Shut the duck up Asshole...oh and stereotype much
13. Fake loving moment...excuse me while I 🤢...
14. New cute expression...stinking cute. So is the house smell seeping into their subconscious
15. Fake smile for Piggy
16. Blah blah blah Halloween costume
17. Holy bleeping tit a group costume for the "girls"
18. Awww look he's trying to save a dog
19. Blah blah blah
20. More bleeping filler ugh
21. Look all the chins are trying to escape the masks on both of them
22. bleeping cart again...so funny they almost caused an accident...bleeping NOT...IDIOTS
23. Boring
24. After the beep...soooooo loving 🤢
The end

Damn really scraping bottom of the proverbial barrel with this one
Bet time...do we think they're just going to ignore Piggys hissy fit hoping people forget

"Good job" Oops....Sorry Kermy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We knew that Isaiah was coming back home with his friends. So I already thought of the next title thread yesterday. I know it's too early but I couldn't help it.

Extremely Early THREAD SUGGESTION:
As Covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites his whole floor....

And yes I will post it later on but I just couldn't help it. Unless of course I find think of something funnier. For those who don't live in America, Florida is our joke for the wacky things that Florida Man has done. Prime example: this guy eating another guy's face.
Are you talking about the tragic murder of the man who had his face eaten. The murderer was mentally ill. I think the murdered man was his neighbor. The crime happened in my town, unfortunately. Scary stuff for sure!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Are you talking about the tragic murder of the man who had his face eaten. The murderer was mentally ill. I think the murdered man was his neighbor. The crime happened in my town, unfortunately. Scary stuff for sure!
That's why you soak in bath salts and not eat them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah, it was sick. I think the guy who who chewed up the other guy's face with high on bath salts.

That's why you soak in bath salts and not eat them.
I don't know why it was called bath salts but that's that synthetic marijuana that's illegal in most States, it's illegal in New York.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Geez...I know some grown women who prefer bangs! I thought the one haircut they had gotten for Abbie was very aftractive... hair length about ear lobe length and front a little shorter , kind of swooped to the side.
When I see Ab w/ her hair down from behind, I feel bad for her because she looks like a wild woman & like her mother. It makes no sense to keep it long if she can’t wear it down. The poor girl couldn’t figure out how to step over a puddle. Her hair should be kept manageable for her. The thin ponytail look isn’t a good look for her. But not our circus, not our monkeys. They’ll never listen to sound advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Abbie as donuts for Halloween! Love it! Well, she does eat at least one or two a day we ...might as well dress up as one!
Least Sandy was out of the cage and playful! ...nice to see for the vlog. 😊
Becca seems to be so much more mature acting with Abbie than Summer! Yep, there's Summer!... usual position on sofa...at least not toturing Abbie with tickling...
Priscilla's doing training for her UK ladies...good timing with the UK lockdown for Covid. I'm sure they will want to get out there and sell, sell, sell..
I'm done. Sorry 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yeah, it was sick. I think the guy who who chewed up the other guy's face with high on bath salts.

I don't know why it was called bath salts but that's that synthetic marijuana that's illegal in most States, it's illegal in New York.
I watch YT drugged out vids as sick entertainment sometimes & that would be Spice. Or K-spice? Something like that. It’s like incense that is smoked. I do think the face eating FL man was high on bath salts. I like watching the bath salts or even spice ppl swim in the streets & flop around like fish.

Reactions: 4
Grown man (?) in the background digging in his nose and feasting on it. I don't believe my eyes. Go sit by Ab and swap boogies with her.
Who in their right mind would want to stay in that toxic waste dump of a house?. 🤢🤢Next why would I invite friends over to stay in the middle of a pandemic/kitchen remodel. So considerate of him. Little hog tit is the Epitome of a self-centered asshole in the making. Just like his parents.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay.
So seriously. It's a fact the only thing Abbie lives for is food. 99 outta 100 things she asks for are food. That's what makes her happy. And A&P are 100% to blame for this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He Lizzable90...I reported #704 on your behalf (since over 30 min) due to 1 of the addresses missed. It was right under the ‘search.’ If anyone else sees quotes/reposts, please report those as well. Not mad or anything, I know it was an accident. 😚 Happy Weenie everyone!

Abbie is Snow White?

Could the priest be Ass?

fb://photo/2723121934670017?set=a.1708366589478895
Holy tit her eyes scared me! Back off the Wellbutrin Thilly!

Okay.
So seriously. It's a fact the only thing Abbie lives for is food. 99 outta 100 things she asks for are food. That's what makes her happy. And A&P are 100% to blame for this.
Thilly too. Genetics! Bwahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.