Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her video. Her overpriced oil helps her shtresh marks. Fabulush.
That is false advertising making people believe that. Only thing it MIGHT help is if she'd get all of her "loose flubber" removed and the put the crap on her scars when they rip open again. The poor humpers that are wasting their money on this snake oil...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch her live tonight?? It was all about being confident. She talked about her weight loss, why she doesn't talk about it and how she uses Dew Confidence. Some tidbits:
1. Did you know she has lost 105 pounds?
2. She doesn't let her husband video her in a bathing suit, which she in always because Florida, on the beach or boat, swimming pool. 🤯 (Does she not watch the vlogs? Because Ass doesn't follow those rules.)
3. She uses the Dew Confidence to lighten the stretch marks, firm up the inside of her legs. (@WowMeowMeowWow I think she is referring to her weenus!) There is no cream or oil that will shrink all that sagging skin from her 105 pound weight loss.
4. Why doesn't she talk about her weight loss? There is a reason.
-she has millions of people watching her every move on the internet. 🤣
-so hard mentally to talk about it.
-doesn't put me in a good place mentally.
-everyone is judgemental and will comment about it.
-My doctor is not your doctor. My doctor let's me drink coffee, others don't.
- for my mental health, I don't talk about it outside of what she feels comfortable saying.

Basically, buy my overpriced tit.

Dunkin' is going private in $11.3 billion deal

"Living the dream"!!! 😉

Is this the intelligence level of the people they have following them, god help us all.
That's why they can't see or feel the "vibes" that things aren't right! Just my opinion...

So the UK & other countries locking down due to covid. I still think that the M’s should tell those girls to stay put! High chance Abbie & parents will need hospitalization ‘when’ they get covid.

That logo of hers in LL corner holds true that you can put lipstick on a pig! 😂
Sorry to hear about the UK and other countries with the Covid issue...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
These people are such idiots. They say ceilings freak her out so what do they do? Take her to a salon without a normal ceiling. Did I hear them say at the beginning they wanted a bob? Or were they talking about the last hair cut. Because they sure as hell didn’t do a bob. And why go to a nice salon? They should just get someone they know to come to their house and do it. Almost everyone knows someone who cuts hair. Hell they could have done it themselves...
No. P said no bob and no bangs

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope she got a good tip. That whole haircut experience probably cost close to $50 including the tip. It doesn’t look like a cheap salon.
I think he had a coupon. Usually, ahem, families go to the same hair dresser, not a different one every time. You know Pricilla drops some serious change on her hair, nails and other beauty treatments. You would think she would bring her beloved daughter to her stylist, but nooooo - a different one, and different non researched salons for Abbbie.

Content, content content...how much you wanna bet Priss horns in on Issa's Halloween fun and dresses up and applies her extra special makeup she has been practicing on. She has to regain her missing teen mom years by inserting herself into her Son's parties.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No. P said no bob and no bangs
Geez...I know some grown women who prefer bangs! I thought the one haircut they had gotten for Abbie was very aftractive... hair length about ear lobe length and front a little shorter , kind of swooped to the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Piglips thinks nothing of all the money she spends on new clothes, makeup, hair, nails, wls,etc. Nothing she spends money on makes her look any better. You can’t fix a mess, even if you could, her personality can never be fixed. I just can’t watch her videos, that lisp, her sing songy 🎶 hey guys, those god awful earrings, everything! She should consider spending a few dollars on her daughter, that she pays little attention to. Won’t be long and you won’t ever hear about her losing weight. A year and a half and only 105 lbs. as big as she is, she should’ve dropped much more. It may have been 105 but not anymore, she’s gained a bunch of that back, look at some of their older videos it’s so obvious! Those humongous sauerkraut stompers of hers are disgusting!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I will be right there with you.
Hmm, the quote didn't show up with this. I was referring to whomever said they would get a Twitter account and constantly bug DD if they gave the Massives a sponshorship.

Reactions: 7
Tonia Kind and Amanda Lee, is definitely one of the Maass’ I will never believe any different. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them are Mama Candy Hog!!
I watched Dummers recent boring Vlog of her going home for the weekend. I always wondered about her Mom, you never hear Pigs mention her, she probably can’t stand the Maass’ either. Dummer did mention she doesn’t like to be put on camera, I can’t blame her!!
Hey Dum-Dum PLEASE go buy yourself some clothes.
And also please stop all the giddy laughing and giggling sometimes it seems so fake you look stupid.

Reactions: 19
In the vlog last night, Ass said that he was glad he only had to Give Abbie 3 or 4 of the gummies while she was getting a haircut because sugar is bad for her. No tit sherlock. But you insist on giving her a donut everyday because "it is what makes her happy." He makes me want to puke with all the inconsistencies that come out of his mouth everyday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmm, the quote didn't show up with this. I was referring to whomever said they would get a Twitter account and constantly bug DD if they gave the Massives a sponshorship.
That would be me, I'm already put up about 50 Twitter accounts. I'm ready to rip that sponsorship out of their paws.
#FreeSandy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch her live tonight?? It was all about being confident. She talked about her weight loss, why she doesn't talk about it and how she uses Dew Confidence. Some tidbits:
1. Did you know she has lost 105 pounds?
2. She doesn't let her husband video her in a bathing suit, which she in always because Florida, on the beach or boat, swimming pool. 🤯 (Does she not watch the vlogs? Because Ass doesn't follow those rules.)
3. She uses the Dew Confidence to lighten the stretch marks, firm up the inside of her legs. (@WowMeowMeowWow I think she is referring to her weenus!) There is no cream or oil that will shrink all that sagging skin from her 105 pound weight loss.
4. Why doesn't she talk about her weight loss? There is a reason.
-she has millions of people watching her every move on the internet. 🤣
-so hard mentally to talk about it.
-doesn't put me in a good place mentally.
-everyone is judgemental and will comment about it.
-My doctor is not your doctor. My doctor let's me drink coffee, others don't.
- for my mental health, I don't talk about it outside of what she feels comfortable saying.

Basically, buy my overpriced tit.

Dunkin' is going private in $11.3 billion deal

😈👻Happy Hallothighweenie👻😈

Sorry Tinkerhog, you could soak yourself in a vat of dew confidence for the next ten years and that thigh weenus still will be flopping around. Nothing is tightening that sucker up!

🐽Have a great day, Tattlers🐽

ETA: 🐽🐷🐽

0DB4C6B4-1B6E-4E82-8734-4B1249F16EE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That Tonia and Amanda are so F'ing rude! 😡😡😡 They need shutting down!
That wasn’t a rude question, it was a valid one. How does Abbie get checked at the dentist while having candy fed to her.

I can’t believe they really have her trained like a dog. I don’t even understand what shoving gummy bears in her mouth is supposed to do. There is no way my daughter would be getting fed candy to behave. It goes to show what little control they do have over Abbie. What little they have worked with her that they have to feed her candy to behave. I think Assa overreacts. I bet Abbie would have been calm at the hair cutting place if he wasnt there making a huge scene with his camera and reinforcers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Because they are lazy! Even Asa went to a men’s boutique/barber type shop and got his done, every few weeks...
I think it is something they just put off until someone questions them or they decide that it is something that they want to even attempt again... This is sadly not the way you do it.. Abbie makes the money for the family. She should have been the one with standing salon appointments, to get her hair done..
Sadly, Asa and Priscilla just see her as the piggy bank and only entertain the idea of difficult parenting, when they just have to, that or they got a heads up that DFS is making another visit to their home soon?
It makes me sick because for Priscilla to keep up her hair and nails, easily costs $100-150/month, on the very cheap end... Yet, Abbie goes 2 years without a haircut? They make me 🤢
When I had long hair, I would spend $45 a week (including tip) to have my hair washed and blow dried. When I got color every three weeks (which I still do), the bill was $125 with the tip. My hair was extremely frizzy and uncontrollable so I felt the money was well spent. I don’t need the blow dry anymore because of my hair is short and growing, plus quite controllable. But I still get it trimmed when I get color. There is no excuse they let her go so long without at least a trim. Plus to get my nails dipped, it is $30 - every 3 weeks. Add a pedicure to that - even more. P. probably spends an easy $200 a month (or more) on her hair and nails.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I saw these two comments on Ass's latest Instagram post. All I could think of is yeah Ab is #1 and that's the problem since the child is grossly spoiled. Secondly, how do these people know Ab's teeth are healthy? The kid lost a tooth once and her parents had no clue and we're like huh how did this happen? Lolol oooh well!

Also, snacks limited? Healthy well-balanced meals? These people are delusional. Ab does not look healthy, especially lately, and it's sad.

Edit: I would also like to add, Crazy Nanny has an Instagram account. It seems she's been on a low carb weight loss journey and is doing great. Goes to show what healthy eating and determination can do, vs P......idk, just found it kind of ironic.

CrazyNanny_goes_keto is her account for anyone who wants to check it out. The food she makes looks so tasty and can't even compare to what P serves up.
Wow. That diane mitchell is seriously certifiable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.