Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piglips thinks nothing of all the money she spends on new clothes, makeup, hair, nails, wls,etc. Nothing she spends money on makes her look any better. You can’t fix a mess, even if you could, her personality can never be fixed. I just can’t watch her videos, that lisp, her sing songy 🎶 hey guys, those god awful earrings, everything! She should consider spending a few dollars on her daughter, that she pays little attention to. Won’t be long and you won’t ever hear about her losing weight. A year and a half and only 105 lbs. as big as she is, she should’ve dropped much more. It may have been 105 but not anymore, she’s gained a bunch of that back, look at some of their older videos it’s so obvious! Those humongous sauerkraut stompers of hers are disgusting!!!!!
Like paying for Abbie to get a decent haircut

Yeah this looks like a great place to take your autistic daughter with sensory issues.

They weren’t allowed to have multiple ppl in the salon, so best parent to film the haircut is Assa because “Fathering Autism” :rolleyes:. If Priscilla would have filmed, it would be on Cilla Stuff and Things. They treat Abbie like a circus animal. I really don’t know why her getting a haircut needs to be filmed.
Money. Greed. And to not even get her haircut! I think the shots with the stylist were just for show!

Reactions: 10
Truth be told they should have given Assa a few pictures for the hair stylist so she can have an idea what they were going for. He just probably said give her a trim. The problem is since it's been 2 years she needed more than just an inch off to get the dead ends. That was not accomplished and yet it looks the same. I don't blame the stylist at all. And I hope he tipped her good, if he could pay a little kid $20 for lemonade he should tip her well for being on his stupid video.
Hey I just realized something they went a whole week without doing a brand deal are they sick? Someone got covid-19 or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Truth be told they should have given Assa a few pictures for the hair stylist so she can have an idea what they were going for. He just probably said give her a trim. The problem is since it's been 2 years she needed more than just an inch off to get the dead ends. That was not accomplished and yet it looks the same. I don't blame the stylist at all. And I hope he tipped her good, if he could pay a little kid $20 for lemonade he should tip her well for being on his stupid video.
Hey I just realized something they went a whole week without doing a brand deal are they sick? Someone got covid-19 or something?
They did brand deal... just did it sneaky like and didn't mention it was. The seasoning Ass put on steak. And talked up. Is partnered with P. She mentioned it on her facebook crap also.

Doubt they tipped hair lady... wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get out if paying at all saying she didn't do much. But I don’t think they walked in thinking to actually cut it at all to worry about having pictures. Was just for vlog content. They don't care about Abs hair or much of anything if they can't use it to make money

Reactions: 14
Maybe should have waited to post this till the remodel was done and then blew the whistle (with or without the attachment Ab has to use) on them.
Maybe but at this point, the cabinets are in, which means someone from electrical should have been out there to look at it... I can guarantee if a neighbor seen it, they could start questioning the county now, along with bringing the contractors in.. He could always claim that nothing much was done and he blew it all up for social media fame.. Just like the custom cabinet for the coffee bar that took like a month to get done and then claimed a year later that it was a cheap Lowe’s special and they just had someone come and jimmy it into place.. I questioned why it wasn’t donated, at the least because it was brand new basically and he said that it was not in the original condition anymore and couldn’t be done..

Reactions: 12
"Living the dream"!!! 😉

That's why they can't see or feel the "vibes" that things aren't right! Just my opinion...

Sorry to hear about the UK and other countries with the Covid issue...
Sadly it has just been announced that the UK is going into total lockdown soon. Just waiting for Boris to announce when.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
🐽 weight loss stalled a year ago. The last truthful weight loss update she had was 100 pounds down November 2019. Since then she’s been spent in the narrative that she’s Lost an extra 5 pounds. however those are lies. Which are proven by there before and after pictures. And now she looks almost as big as the before pictures.
Or bigger??? She blew the good start and chance she had! If anything...I would wish for Isaiah or her parents to have a talk with her. Just so sad.

Ok I had a long paragraph written about how I want to cut them some slack because most 15 year olds get to style their hair with little to no involvement from parents. That was my initial point but then I realized 3 years ago Abbie was 12. 13 and 14 year olds are usually still under the guidance of their parents. It frustrates me because I have a feeling they neglect Abbies hygiene and personal needs. They don’t teach her anything but feed her donuts all day.
You got it right!! So sad for Abbie losing out on chances she may of had to at least perform even the most basic skills. 😔

Most places only allow 1 person Due to covid. They even tried to make me send my 4 year old in without any adults.
True ...forgot about that ...then Priscilla should've been in there being so adamant about the style..."no bangs, no short bob cut ".

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They did brand deal... just did it sneaky like and didn't mention it was. The seasoning Ass put on steak. And talked up. Is partnered with P. She mentioned it on her facebook crap also.

Doubt they tipped hair lady... wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get out if paying at all saying she didn't do much. But I don’t think they walked in thinking to actually cut it at all to worry about having pictures. Was just for vlog content. They don't care about Abs hair or much of anything if they can't use it to make money
There was no difference at all to when she went in. The way Abbie does the head banging thing makes her having long hair silly, I wouldn’t care if she had nice thick hair but it is so fine and the pony tail is so thin and straggly. 🐷has to have what she wants not what is suitable for her daughter. She is hanging on to this typical teenage girl crap, Abbie is not typical, never has and never will be, she needs to wake up to the reality and stop being a selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a Halloween fright!

Her ten.19 affiliate program starts tomorrow. Yeah for cheap earrings, accessories and a hair tie named after her. 🤮
FB_IMG_1604172260399.jpg

And if Isaiah came home, there has been zero sight of him on social media.

• Wow
  • Haha
There was no difference at all to when she went in. The way Abbie does the head banging thing makes her having long hair silly, I wouldn’t care if she had nice thick hair but it is so fine and the pony tail is so thin and straggly. 🐷has to have what she wants not what is suitable for her daughter. She is hanging on to this typical teenage girl crap, Abbie is not typical, never has and never will be, she needs to wake up to the reality and stop being a selfish witch.
Even if they kept her hair long least they could do was figure out something better than yanking her hair back tight with a crappy rubber brand. Ya know spend some of that money Abby makes for them on... I dunno... HER!

She is in clearance discount cloths with her hair so damaged and broken she has bald spots. Just shows how little respect for her as a living creature much less human being.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What a Halloween fright!

Her ten.19 affiliate program starts tomorrow. Yeah for cheap earrings, accessories and a hair tie named after her. 🤮
View attachment 295192

And if Isaiah came home, there has been zero sight of him on social media.
That first picture where she's holding up something I have a question...what do you do to a pig to get that look on it's face?

• Haha
Priscilla is such a witch, there I said it. She didn’t take her daughter to get her hair done for however long but the moment they do she wants to be all controlling and dominant and demand it doesn’t get cut short or into a bob. Wtf! It’s all about her. What’s important is getting Abbie the proper cut so her hair isn’t in her face all the time and not there for her to chew on it when they run out of donuts and she’s looking for a crumb.

I can just see her throwing her hands to the side and having a fit if Abbie came out with short hair. Get over yourself! Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like UK just shut down officially starting next week(Thursday)
Yet the fatass Maass family and the state of Florida still think COVID is a joke even though the second wave has started....NIMRODS

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Piglips thinks nothing of all the money she spends on new clothes, makeup, hair, nails, wls,etc. Nothing she spends money on makes her look any better. You can’t fix a mess, even if you could, her personality can never be fixed. I just can’t watch her videos, that lisp, her sing songy 🎶 hey guys, those god awful earrings, everything! She should consider spending a few dollars on her daughter, that she pays little attention to. Won’t be long and you won’t ever hear about her losing weight. A year and a half and only 105 lbs. as big as she is, she should’ve dropped much more. It may have been 105 but not anymore, she’s gained a bunch of that back, look at some of their older videos it’s so obvious! Those humongous sauerkraut stompers of hers are disgusting!!!!!
She gets me with that "Are you so excited?" and the one i really hate is when she is talking on her slimelife she loves to say "Your girl here this and your girl here that" No Priscilla you are not nobody's damn girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sadly it has just been announced that the UK is going into total lockdown soon. Just waiting for Boris to announce when.
I had to go get a tire alignment this week on my car, before old man winter hits...then got an email this morning that one of their associates tested positive but that I didn't necessarily come in contact with this person...they closed down and we're sanitizing...not sure what I'm supposed to do 😕😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nah..he didn't tip the stylist much. If he did we woulda heard about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone from Florida can correct me if I'm wrong but they've been lackadaisical and fairly open for a while
Florida here. You are spot on. Especially for the non-mask-wearing virus deniers in my community. It’s rampant. Ignorance rules around here. But don’t you know...we are rounding the corner of the virus disappearing. NOT. And if that’s too political to put on here..my apologies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.