Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Do you remember April, the giraffe who was pregnant forever at Animal Adventure in NY state? They had a giraffe cam to watch. Apparently, her youngest offspring suddenly passed away yesterday. Your picture reminds me of that. I was engrossed in April baby watch.
That’s so sad! I remember that story!

Reactions: 5

lillibb

VIP Member
It won’t matter soon..
Dunkin’ is in talks of being sold off to the private company that owns Baskin Robbins and Arby’s... Even if they were to get a sponsorship, it won’t last long after the sale..
The Dunkins in my town all also have Baskin Robbins inside. I stop there for ice cream.

He Lizzable90...I reported #704 on your behalf (since over 30 min) due to 1 of the addresses missed. It was right under the ‘search.’ If anyone else sees quotes/reposts, please report those as well. Not mad or anything, I know it was an accident. 😚 Happy Weenie everyone!

Abbie is Snow White?

Could the priest be Ass?

fb://photo/2723121934670017?set=a.1708366589478895
Holy shit her eyes scared me! Back off the Wellbutrin Thilly!

Okay.
So seriously. It's a fact the only thing Abbie lives for is food. 99 outta 100 things she asks for are food. That's what makes her happy. And A&P are 100% to blame for this.
Thilly too. Genetics! Bwahaha!

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
All the kids have the cheapest/laziest looking costumes while Asa and Priscilla's look like they came from a Halloween store. I also love dressing up but I am not so attention starved I have to outdo children. If Abbie doesn't like costumes they could have just went with a blue shirt and yellow leggings something Abbie always has on anyway,
Could of just bought her a cute onesie. They are all of 15 or 20 maybe. And then pinned it to keep her from taken it off. I don't get the cheap friggin tutu over a two small suit.

But let the adults go store to store to drop some money on actual costumes. Why? And wonder how long P took fixing herself up.

Yes, I always keep notice on Abbies weight (for obvious reasons) and that was the first time I noticed a change
Sorry but what obvious reason would someone keep an eye on someone else's childs weight? Not meant to sound snarky but did I miss something?

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I heard him say on the vlog when talking to the guy that came round that he was talking to a couple with an eighteen month old who had autism. I know someone on here will be able to answer, how can they tell at that Young an age, genuinely interested.

convert70

VIP Member
It can’t be Ambien if it’s for anxiety, that’s strictly a sleeping pill and yes it is fast acting she’d fall asleep in less then 5 mins and sleep deep but not necessarily 8 hours either...probably Xanax
I take both, prescribed by doctor. And yes, screwing with meds like those is hell. Like when I'm admitted to the hospital and give them a current list of my meds but they don't pay attention and miss doses at needed times or admitting doctor doesn't pay attention and doesn't order them! So the nurse has to try to get the doctor (on call) on the phone for the order...or they make me wait until next day when hospitalist (not my PCP) comes in. By then I'm starting withdrawal symptoms.!

convert70

VIP Member
Ok the thought of certain parts of Piggy being dewy....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
Yup unfortunately my mind went there...🍷is where I'll be
Did she really say she put something in her butt???? 😄 obviously, she shoulf
I was really hoping the Pig would tie a four person innertube on her ass and recreate the scene from the roley poley rapids as a costume. Now THAT deand meltdowns could stem from toothache, stomach ache, eye strain, headache or whatever and it'd be impossible to tell.

I feel so sorry for her.
Maybe putting pictures of various body parts on her I pad she could be use to indicate something is wrong. Stomacjhi hff g6 ismmm?mmmx+
Yes full lockdown starts on guy fawkes night but we have been observing the rules since this all started and have been extremely cautious, unlike the Maassive’s who couldn’t give a shit. I am longing to hold my grandchildren but I am not a selfish arsehole like these bloody clowns.
What is guy fawkes night? Just wondering because I've never heard of it before being in the USA. 😊

convert70

VIP Member
View attachment 293194
Well, I just seen the new cabinets... It looks like very cheap quality from Lowes or Home Depot. Definitely nothing that would cost a ton of money, thankfully.. This is just literally base standard cabinets...
Now, the fun part. Where is the stove going to go and the refrigerator. I seen someone post up that their stove and refrigerator are side-by-side (someone else's kitchen, not the Maass Family). I know in our county, it is against building code, to place those two appliances side-by-side without at least a 8" cabinet in-between them. I know this because a builder in our area did this and had to go back in and tear out part of the kitchen cabinets and place a buffer between the stove and the refrigerators, even the ones that had double dutch ovens in the walls...
So, I wonder what the wall is going to look like.. Also, that means her oven is now exposed to anyone that walks right on by, including Abbie.. Let Abbie start victory lapping it, honking and throwing arms.. Meanwhile, Priscilla is trying to pull a heavy pan out of the oven on the wall.. Who else thinks this is a disaster waiting to happen?🙋‍♀️
All because Princess P needed her new designer kitchen...

Oh and Leghumpers, your welcome for the "sneak peaks!"
Thought stove is induction going in middle of kitchen where the island was.

The forcing her into the pool was upsetting. She obviously didn't want to, and was upset about being pushed in. And P certainly didn't hang out long after shoving her daughter in. The only reason you saw Ass holding onto her was to keep her from getting out after, again, she was forced in. Really made me sick to my stomach anyone would treat their own child with such heartless disrespect.

Oh and end of vlog when they were eating donuts... Ass didn't show it on camera but you could hear P talking with food in her mouth. Probably eating most of the doughnut she was pretending to be feeding to Abby. (Which grossed me out because I can't stand people who talk with food sloshing around in the mouth.... bleh)
Exactly. Neither can I stand someone talking with a mouthful of food! Just can't... Also, was angry with Priscilla pushing Abbie into the pool and Asa forcing her in just for the vlog content.

Last edited:

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
It sure looks like she has a blanket or something over head and shoulders like she does on the couch. Either that or her shirt is half on, half off. Regardless....I cannot believe they have not taught her to close the door.

🎶 I chimed in, havent you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door!?"🎶
I went back and finally caught a screenshot. She isn't covered by a blanket.
20201027_213420.jpg

I know you are newer here. This is very tame in the passive aggressive department compared to some of the snarky replies they always have when criticized.

Could be. I'm sure she has Asa and Summer using some of the products too.
Yes, she often uses the both of them for her Lipstick Mama videos.

MarySusan59

How can anyone have that much laundry?? WTF do they do it once a month?? Good Lord! I must admit I am a shoe ho! I have so many pairs of shoes that I have to store them in boxes lol I can't get over all that laundry though! LAZY PEOPLE!!

[/They let it pile up to gigantic size and then fold it up, I know their clothes have to be full of wrinkles. Why not just hang it up when the dryer stops, Oh wait, they are to busy for that, and of course Pris is a princess . I have noticed a lot of times Abbie's clothes look wrinkled but I'm sure Pris makes sure she has clothes that look nice whether her daughter does or not. This is all they are worried about 💰 except Asa he likes the money but he also likes to be praised for all the things he does. I think secretly he loves the fact that Abbie dislikes her mom and only responds well to him because that means he will get the praise for being the better parent, He really wants Pris family's approval because he asked them , "Did I do well when they bought that house," He likes alot of praise and Pris likes alot of money.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
OTBSR: someone said S was doing her MofOT? Does anyone know if she has done a research paper, or starting her dissertation? At one stage over the summer, S was doing some childcare for another child?Just being nosy,😷😉😂

Shadergirl

When I saw the re-model pictures, I was visualizing how I would've done it ti make it more soothing/comfortable for Abbie.
Also I've noticed Abbie looking more unkept lately...hair and clothing wise. You can tell she's being dressed in less expensive/discount clothing. And, she always seems red-faced, hot and sweaty looking.
I hate being so critical but...how can one not be with all going on.
Wishing you well and a speedy rehab!

bready

VIP Member
Business partner, most likely she's on her her down line. Or they invested in something together.
Vlog Squad is just a name of their group, it's not a business entity. They just put that on their shirts to make it look like they were a group, it's like when you go to a bowling league
I don't know, there was a period when Asa talked about starting a business coaching wannabe vloggers on how to gain a following...and it coincided with them meeting Kaitlin and her starting a vlog.

Someone mentioned a roller coaster in their post...did they really take Abbie on a roller coaster in this vlog?

convert70

VIP Member
🐽 weight loss stalled a year ago. The last truthful weight loss update she had was 100 pounds down November 2019. Since then she’s been spent in the narrative that she’s Lost an extra 5 pounds. however those are lies. Which are proven by there before and after pictures. And now she looks almost as big as the before pictures.
Or bigger??? She blew the good start and chance she had! If anything...I would wish for Isaiah or her parents to have a talk with her. Just so sad.

Ok I had a long paragraph written about how I want to cut them some slack because most 15 year olds get to style their hair with little to no involvement from parents. That was my initial point but then I realized 3 years ago Abbie was 12. 13 and 14 year olds are usually still under the guidance of their parents. It frustrates me because I have a feeling they neglect Abbies hygiene and personal needs. They don’t teach her anything but feed her donuts all day.
You got it right!! So sad for Abbie losing out on chances she may of had to at least perform even the most basic skills. 😔

Most places only allow 1 person Due to covid. They even tried to make me send my 4 year old in without any adults.
True ...forgot about that ...then Priscilla should've been in there being so adamant about the style..."no bangs, no short bob cut ".

Last edited:
One could bounce a nickel off her tightened eye bags, but it wouldn’t bounce if flicked off her jiggly bod. It would succumb to gravity. What is she using under eye eyes? Clear nail polish? I’m a bit older & not a wrinkle.