Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizaable90

VIP Member
He Lizzable90...I reported #704 on your behalf (since over 30 min) due to 1 of the addresses missed. It was right under the ‘search.’ If anyone else sees quotes/reposts, please report those as well. Not mad or anything, I know it was an accident. 😚 Happy Weenie everyone!
Thanks!
I totally missed seeing that one. I didn’t mean to post it out there (even though most know where to find it).. I will definitely keep a watch to see if they pull an electrical permit or the company they use does.

Reactions: 4

Glowfish

Was odd to me.... my grandmother had a roserie... she was baptist/pentecostal... she was first generation american (Irish) so I assume her father or grandfather... but man was it beautiful.

Nope just random share lol I was raised Pagan (indigenous) with a deep respect for any and all spiritual beliefs.

But even I think her costume was tacky. If you go nun at least do a ghost/zombie/horror route with it. And nix rosaries and crosses.
So I am a cradle Catholic but my mom wasn’t so she has a lot of family members who have them and don’t actually know the significance.

convert70

VIP Member
I always feel bad for Sandy. She spends entirely too much time in that cage.

I'm in SC and it is not legal here. Not even medically.
Not legal in PA, but isn’t medical weed legal anywhere?
??? I think I recently heard on the news President Trump signed a bill making medical use of marajuana legal nationwide. Up till now I think each state's Governor had the ability to pass a bill??? or approve it like in Colorado (I believe) and a couple other states.

• Haha
Excuse me? They want her to train? Like maybe train how to lie. If they only knew she’s bought the majority of products herself. Actually they don’t care. Bottom line is money. They don’t care they get it.
Is there any proof they are flogging the Slimelife crap she is hoarding on E-Bay?

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

The rest of the comments from YouTube.
Great shots MsB! Thank you!

Yeah, it was sick. I think the guy who who chewed up the other guy's face with high on bath salts.

I don't know why it was called bath salts but that's that synthetic marijuana that's illegal in most States, it's illegal in New York.
I watch YT drugged out vids as sick entertainment sometimes & that would be Spice. Or K-spice? Something like that. It’s like incense that is smoked. I do think the face eating FL man was high on bath salts. I like watching the bath salts or even spice ppl swim in the streets & flop around like fish.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Go on YouTube type in: not the banyang
This was a viral Tik Tok.

Thank you for that. Being in a restaurant is no place to be spitting out autism awareness. I just hope one day I get a chance to be in the same restaurant and if Abbie went off I would hope that Assa will come to my table, I would tell him that me and my family just came back from the hospital and my grandpa is on the ventilator we don't think he's going to make it, you know Coronavirus. Anyway my mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer, and by the way can you make your kid stop screaming. Okay have a nice day. Bye bye.
Okay...got it! Oh, that Tik Tok!

Reactions: 3

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Apple watches come with 2 bands, one longer than the other. I’m assuming one is for a man to wear and one for a woman. (I’m sure some men can wear the smaller one and vice versa!) BUT, is P wearing the longer one and it’s that tight??? Yikes! I wear the smaller one and have to wear it on the last hole. If I’m having a good week I can use the second to last hole. But, it’s never that tight on me...can’t stand that feeling, and it looks ridiculous.
When I was 90 pounds heavier I had to wear the longer band and it was tight on me.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
@Melissa Roper , read the post above yours.

How about stripes suggestion from the last one since there was a tie

16 votes for Stripe's suggestion Big p is selling loads of junk & Asa thinks he’s one big hunk (page 41)
I just went back and double checked, at the time that I made this current thread, Stripe's suggestion had 21 votes and Jigsy's suggestion had 24 votes. The tie was broken and Jigsy won.

Last edited:

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Nobody wears a rosary. It’s not intended to be jewelry.
I've seen people wear it as jewelry. I have worn it as jewelry too. I know the reasoning behind rosaries is that you're supposed to do Hail Marys for each sin that you committed. I'm sure Priscilla would be going around that that Rosary beads about 40 million times for all of her sins. Isn't having a baby out of wedlock one of the sins too?

convert70

VIP Member
Makes me sad to think that. I would hope she has some feeling (even a little) for her own flesh and blood. 😔

What is that?...EDS?
Ehlers-Danlos...a connective tissue disorder I believe
[/QUOTE]
Oh, ok and thank you.