Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Was she right about Asa being awake when Abbie jumped in the pool in the May 28 vlog? Not that that makes it any better

Also I love how all of a sudden the coffee bar cabinet is just a cabinet from Lowe's that was cut to fit...when they talked about getting it, it was a guy who was going to make the cabinet for them. They love to pretend they're getting the best stuff, till they're called out on how wasteful they are.

When you run a business, you're essentially taxed on your business' profits. You figure out profits by subtracting the expenses of running the business from the total money the business made. So if customers paid your business $100,000 last year, but you spent $50,000 on renting your office space, you would deduct (a.k.a "write off") the $50,000 in rent and just pay taxes on the remaining $50,000 in profit.

Deducting any area of your home, or any purchase that is used partially for business and partially for personal time is complicated, because you can't deduct 100% of that expense...you're supposed to estimate the percentage of the time that thing is used for business, and then only deduct that percentage of the area's/item's price. And then if you get audited you have to make the IRS agent agree with you that your percentage calculation was correct. So what percentage of their family kitchen can they deduct? Also, whatever you deduct is supposed to be considered "customary and necessary" for running your business, so in A&P's case if they ever got audited they would have to argue that most YouTubers have studio spaces and that they could not run their media business without a studio space.
Thank you for explaining that, I didn’t have a clue either

Reactions: 5

cucumber

VIP Member
You know why they sponsored Charli D’Amelio, because she has 90 million followers on Tik Tok fangirling over her.

I don’t understand why they think they deserve all of these sponsors. They literally don’t do anything. They made a YouTube channel because their daughter has autism and they happened to get popular, now they want to be sponsored by a huge company like Dunkin Donuts.....

Ugh it reminds me of this girl I follow on TikTok who has a brother who is autistic. They have already started receiving gifts from fans. If ppl want to send you stuff, fine..... I just will never understand why ppl want a bunch of random stuff from ppl that will just pile up. She made a video exclaiming she’s not exploiting her brother. Um yes you are, you can already see she loves the fame.
Oh the Maassives throw it all out.

Reactions: 5

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
New to this page and I have to say this... I. LOVE IT!!!!
My biggest pet peeve are the not following through with things. They said that if Abby were to “yell” she is to go to her room as a designated space so she can yell. I agree that is a good thing especially if it is something she has to do. They say Abbie understands, they implement things into her routine and then they just stop. I am quite sure people were annoyed at her screaming since they both have said repeatedly that the sound Abbie makes are “deafening at times” and Summer chiming in agreement. It has nothing to do with tolerance or education about Autism... it comes down to understanding that your one child has an issue that is causing discomfort for at 30 or more people who are paying for a peaceful dinner. I know when my kids were little and tried misbehaving in groups we removed them from the situation until they go the point. Just because I have kids does not mean everyone else should partake in their behavior. I think Abbie uses her “abbitude” to her benefit more than we may realize. She knows her parents will fold and do whatever she wants. I have never seen grown adults cater to a child as much as they do. I think Isaiah really gets the short end of the stick and was a huge reason why he got as far as he could from them. Imagine every waking minute being told how you need to live your life in order for your sister to live hers. There are times where they truly force Abbies needs onto people where it is not needed.
There is a lot of excuses made for her, especially when it comes to that pool. She should be given some sort of direction to not jump in the pool such as putting up a pool fence.To say that she will never jump into a lake or another pool is wrong,especially if she has impulse issues such as eloping or taking things from others. She could jump in one time and miscalculate and break her neck;but Abbie loves to do it and it is content so Abbie does whatAbbie wants... smile for the camera.
I think Priscillas issue with Abbie is that Abbie usually uses her mother as a punching bag. There have been many times where they talk of Abbie scratching, hitting and biting her mother. I would see why there is caution there when it comes to bonding with her, plus Asa overtakes all conversation when it comes to Abbie as if no one else is qualified to have an opinion or experience, he even does it with Brandy and the speech therapist. I wonder if thats why Brandy felt she needed less time with Abbie. Asa -“ I am not a certified therapist;but I do play one on YouTube so that makes me a professional “
... HOW MANY FREAKING DONUTS DO THEY THINK THIS KID CAN EAT!! It seems that they eat out more since Priscillas surgery then before the surgery. Their fast food bills have to be huge.. slong with her dining room table charteury boards.. good Lord their cholesterol has to be out of this world.
Their kitchen redo I can see needing to be done... O have a kitchen that photographs amazinglyf;but totally not functional and has its issues. It seems that this house has a lot of band aids and they should of been smarter in what they had negotiated when buying it.
I am surprised that they have not put Abbie into therapy again for her neck and back curvature. While it may be difficult there are things that can be done to help strengthen the muscles. There are videos when they first started their vlogs where she was in physical therapy for it... now she is walking around shaped like a question mark.
There was a time that I enjoyed watching them;but now I find myself annoyed.
Sorry if I am all over the place,but I was writing as things were popping into my head😁
Cute Greek Cheek I have one too, a yellow sided 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ha, I like the tile! (Both yours and theirs, honestly.) And yours is less loud than theirs anyway, I think...the alternation of gray and black makes it look less "Magic Eye" and more like a nice pattern. I did notice that about their tile as well, though...that kitchen has been through a lot of renovation and they just tossed all those new parts of it without a second though. Habitat for Humanity could have used all of that, either in building a new home or in one of their stores.
For those of us not in the US, can you enlarge on Habitat for Humanity? Is it a charity or what we call a reclamation yard where people pay for items?

I don’t think we need to be concerned about Dunkin or even Bounty (remember that) ever sponsoring them. It will never happen.
My kids were complaining about the new YT format again, this time the subscription button is replaced w/ an “add video” button! (just like tiktok) YOOOTOOOB must be HURTING for AD money! 🤣😆

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
She appears to be wearing a rosary as a necklace, which is extremely incorrect.
I don't think so if it doesn't mean anything to you. I am Jewish too, and I like rosaries, I collect them. I also do know what a nativity scene is. My my dad's second marriage was to an Italian lady.
I don't think wearing a rosary in a Halloween costume is disrespectful to the church.

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Well, unless they are trying to keep it a secret I dont see any App State kids. Well, maybe the guy standing between Isaiah and G is from App. But you know, I sure as hell hope Isaiah came home for something beside this. Would I drive 8 hrs to wear a paper plate around my neck to "party" with my parents, my special needs sib and her caregivers? Lets be real...no. He left campus on Halloween for this?!

And yes I agree, P probably couldnt find anything that fit. I think this is why she wanted to be "Peanut Butter and Jelly". The big piece of bread wouldve hid her well LOL
I still think he came home to vote. One can hope, can't she?

Snoop_E41

I live in Pennsylvania. With all I've been through with ny leg only to lose it 2 weeks ago...I wonder if it would help pain wise and nerve/anxiety, depression wise. But, my husband wouldn't allow it unless I could get a legalll Rx for it...I'm sure. I'm not even sure if it's medically legal in PA...
I believe you can get a medical card in PA. I love about 20 minutes from a legalized medical weed farm. And I know that distribution centers are now available in northeast PA. Not sure where you are located but it’s worth checking out.

Snarky1003

THREAD SUGGESTION
As covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites the whole floor

FYI - I already had 12 votes on page 38. I would like some more votes though because I'm a greedy little pig.🤪🐷🐮🙏🍹

I had a chihuahua, and anyone who owns one knows that they demand to sleep on the bed under the covers. I never crate trained her, but I did fence her in during the day when I was training her, only if I wasn't there, or when I was potty training her, or when I needed a break and I was busy cleaning the house. Other than that she had full access to the house. She had a lot of exercise too. She loved to play fetch, love to go to the dog park, long walks at least 30 minutes at least two times a day. Loved to run off leash a big open field. And constantly played with toys.
You had me at Florida Man! 😂

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
Priscilla cares too much about appearances. The long hair would be pretty if it was kept combed and out of her face, but does Abbie enjoy spending a lot of time having her hair fussed with? Same way that Ab's bedroom is very pretty but designed mostly with P in mind.
It is sad if they are against her looking special needs, as though there is something very wrong with a very big part of who Abbie is. She IS special needs...and I've still never heard even Asa use the term "IDD" (as opposed to global delay or developmental delay or other words that imply her condition is temporary). I don't watch most vlogs, so I could be wrong.
Asa has mentioned the IDD in a couple recent vlogs if I'm not mistaken.

• Haha