Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Your welcome!
I just wanted to shake him up a bit. It is no skin off of me... He has to live with the drunk spoiled brat Pig, that he had to put to bed last night...
I can only imagine the temper tantrum she had, for being called out about wastefulness... I imagine that arm was swinging a lot last night...🤣
I won’t address Asa either. It is Pig’s channel and again, it is so great to see that the boundary lines slip and he comes to her rescue, on her own channel. He is still a liar, does things on whims and let me tell you, if you have a certain date to start or get something, and they tell you it came early, then you tell them that they can wait to deliver it. He said the cabinets came in and he was notified last minute. They had been planning this for weeks to possibly months. You start then on cleaning out then, not the night before. Start figuring out what you need to keep or throw. Start downsizing and boxing. Gosh, they are the most unorganized people that I have ever seen and I completely agree with the ones that called out that Pig may have some IDD in herself because executive functioning and planning are definitely weak spots for her!
Good job girl! I enjoyed that throughly

Reactions: 7

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Did y'all notice the reference to "business partner"? Does Maass Media own a piece of all the vlog squad?
Business partner, most likely she's on her her down line. Or they invested in something together.
Vlog Squad is just a name of their group, it's not a business entity. They just put that on their shirts to make it look like they were a group, it's like when you go to a bowling league

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I can understand about trying new things and reluctance. I will not try food that I think I won’t like. I have never eaten a pepper or an onion. My mind is made up that I don’t like them. Same with fish. Never mind trying the food..my mind is made up. I will not go on a Ferris Wheel, Roller coaster, ski-type lift or any amusement park ride. My dad took me on a roller coaster (the fastest in the amusement park) 60 years ago. I still remember and not with fondness. My husband wants me to try riding a jet-ski...forget it! Some people do not want to be pushed and told to try first. If she doesn’t want to partake I feel she shouldn’t have to try first to see if she likes it.

P.S. I feel the same way about tomatoes, and food with nuts in them (candy, brownies, etc)
You sound like a picky eater. You got to have a red stuffed pepper they're a lot less bitter than the green ones. At least try it. Or try peppers and onions with sausage. Worth it, you'll enjoy it. I could understand the tomato thing, my brother hated those, but had no problem with eating spaghetti sauce. Nuts are so hard to go around, but I'm sure you had peanut butter at one point of your life. It must be a texture thing with you. Considering your age might want to think about doing things that you haven't if covid-19 wasn't a thing. Mine is to get legal weed. My husband thinks I'm crazy because we could get weed easily down the block, but it's on my bucket list. I could put jet skiing on my list but definitely not skydiving from a plane.

• Wow

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Um... ya didn't miss an obvious observation. But to say the reason to play close attention to it is obvious? The statement was "i pay close attention for obvious reasons " indicated a personal investment or some connection with your own experience. Why I asked if I missed something in a previous comment that you made specifically.

Was kinda vague. And I respect opinions whether I agree or not. Or even if they appear needlessly aggressive.
I apologize if I took it wrong

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
Did y'all notice the reference to "business partner"? Does Maass Media own a piece of all the vlog squad?
Maybe the LL business...or could be the vlog squad. They are both made up (make up) pretty heavy.

Last edited:

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
It is fine. I am known for writing novels about very specific irrelevant points. I love reading expertise on different subjects from people, the more in-depth the better.
I am not super familiar with MLMs, but as far as I read the main thing is that the new recruits are not only "salespeople" (hunbots), but also the main costumers. The companies don't expect anyone to sell a lot and the goals are impossibly high. So people need to buy more, either as "stock" or to keep their rank. I saw a lot of documantaries about it and even the highest ranks had trunks of whatever they were selling left.
The main success from MLMs comes from recruiting a downline. You earn a percentage of their sales as a bonus. The larger the team, the more they sell, the more the upside earns. I am about 95% sure you don't have to carry inventory with (S)LimeLife. I believe it is shipped by (S)LimeLife to the buyer.

Pizzalover83

I personally don't understand why people get offended by Halloween costumes. There are people who have to lost their jobs over that too, and that's the pathetic part. People got to stop being offended over everything. Stuff like this never happened in the 70s. If Generation Z saw Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons or All in the family, I think they would have heart attacks.
By the way, which one is Isaiah's boyfriend? LMAO
The only ones that bother me are cultural appropriation or highly insensitive. Like black face or the Boston Marathon bombing victim just a few months after the attack.

• Heart
  • Sad

cucumber

VIP Member
They aren't.... where on earth did that come from? Lol confusion

Eta... you mean the thing on Ass insta story? That's not a new picture. Date on picture was last year. Not sure what stupid thing was going on in vegas a year ago lol
Wasn't that those stupid WEGO awards?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

bready

VIP Member
She looks younger ...wonder when the picture was taken. Going for the "sexy" and I know it look???
Younger than what? She looks pretty damn old in that picture to me.

Good luck with your rehab as well, I'll be praying for you!

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Is she really maternal toward Isaiah? From what we've seen, their entire relationship consists of her either pushing him to become her dream of an all-American perfect son (good grades, football team, homecoming king) or treating him like her best friend who's there to entertain her and make her feel better. Sure, she may have kept him fed and clothed as a toddler while A was gone...although who knows how much help she had from her parents...but that doesn't mean she has a maternal bond with him.

Every time I see a mention of P's Ten19 venture it makes me think of "Pen15."
I actually do believe she's maternal towards Isaiah. It's not just for the camera, it's not because she had to take care of them when Assa wasn't there. You can tell by the way Isaiah interacts with her it's not for the camera. They're actually bonded. Sure her parents helped her when that situation arrived, but I could see love on both ends.
She has always had issue with ceilings. Either being too high or odd in some way (weird patterns, lighting, etc. ) It isn't new.

Don't think it's a big deal in itself. It's that they ran out and spent money on actual costumes for themselves (for no real reason that I can tell.) And there are a million things they could have done other than a cheap tutu.

And I understand she tears up costumes... but again... millions of options, not even expensive, they could have done.
And ya she had a different costume for school (only to beg for that Dunkin sponsorship not because they wanted her to look nice)

Guess just gets to me that they can got drop money like it's nothing daily but can't do the same for Ab. Every cent they have is from and through her.

Nope I don't think she is with Isaiah either. Think when they said him graduating and going to college was THEIR success and THEIR hard work said a lot. Not any real pride in him as their child
I agree with you no parent would say it's their hard work it was completely Isaiah. I believe Assa said that in a vlog. Neither of them is smart enough to do his homework for him.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
This isn't correct information. I know there is some speculation with these idiots. But when Ass mentioned the reason for no dairy at night when Summer and Cilly snuck out to buy ice cream late at night, several people were able to say that some of the meds for Abbie at night are indeed affected by dairy.
Which of her medications are affected by having dairy? All I could find was that antibiotics should not be taken w. dairy and I don't think she's on those.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
If Cilly thought this kitchen renovation would bring more people to her channel, it worked. Seems there is a lot of people who are upset with their decision. I am waiting for them to slip up and mention a tax deduction because it is for her "business." She is like a DList influencer.
Can someone tell me how this tax write off works, I’ve never had a business

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Maybe Pig lost (only) 105 pounds, but her face in the LIVE shows she gained a lot back. Her face is getting huge. She really needs to see a therapist because she has serious mental health issues. If Pig would've actually lost the weight she would've been talking her WLS all up.
****sidenote**** HELP!!! I don't see #57 when I get on anymore. I have to go to a comment I made using that little bell at the top and push on a comment that someone else commented on that takes me to #57. Anyone know what happened?

convert70

VIP Member
View attachment 295425
[/QUOTE]
Abbie is Snow White?

Could the priest be Ass?

View attachment 295425
Nuns don't wear make up!!!
Is silly Cilla being politically incorrect, or religiously incorrect...okay, something about this incorrect 😄😄😄
Sure is something wrong! A nun!... really???
Was that the best snow while costume they could come up with?? I don’t remember ever seeing Snow White in a tutu. Once again the Maassives have the high dollar costumes and Abbie has a old swimsuit and probable $10 Tutu. 😡😡
Do they think Isiah will take the time to pull her hair out of her face in a sloppy ponytail three to 10 times a day when it is his turn to take care of her? I am sure he will opt for
I was really hoping the Pig would tie a four person innertube on her ass and recreate the scene from the roley poley rapids as a costume. Now THAT would have been original and it would have kinda fit.
That was funny to watch but that laugh 🙄!!!

So I don't know what happened. Couldn't post. Was getting some weird error message about media??? Had to log out and back in again!!!

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Sorry Priscilla...too little, too late! And the laugh at the end???... Forced. Sorry....
Oh yeah that was the cringe part. I could see laughing one time over the stupid toy, but she did it like two or three times then I shut the video then. Totally forced.

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I think it very well could be something like that. I also feel like they are all using slimelife soaps and cleansers that could be causing a reaction as well. Who knows for sure?
I agree. I definitely think her nose swipes are because of the (S)LimeLife products. I bet she couldn't provide the complete ingredient list.