Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

convert70

VIP Member
Younger than what? She looks pretty damn old in that picture to me.

Good luck with your rehab as well, I'll be praying for you!
Your right bready...went back to look again and zoomed in.
Thank you for the good luck wish.😊

Reactions: 6

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Quick Google search for Samsung Conduction appliances...

Glowfish

They aren't.... where on earth did that come from? Lol confusion

Eta... you mean the thing on Ass insta story? That's not a new picture. Date on picture was last year. Not sure what stupid thing was going on in vegas a year ago lol
Oh my goodness, stupid me lol! Thank you! Haven’t really been up to date on them lately. More important things to worry about.

• Heart
  • Wow

lillibb

VIP Member
I'm actually not advocating smoking weed. In America we have a few states that allow adult use over age 21 to indulge in marijuana. In my state New York you can get a marijuana card provided as long as it's medical reasons. I do want them to decriminalize marijuana, I do believe that will cut down on gang violence and drug use believe it or not. If you can get legal weed without any pesticides or foreign substances example poisons, it would be safer for people to indulge. The money generated from the sales of marijuana benefits the state and it's programs. Marijuana helps a lot of people with chronic pain, helps with anxiety, helps children with seizures, helps with glaucoma Etc. A lot of states don't even have medical marijuana, those people have to go find it elsewhere on the streets.
I agree with you Melissa, my state allows medical but you lose your 2 amendment rights. State yes, Federal no. How crazy. So many medical benefits. The pharmaceutical companies would be crying. Lots of med marijuana dispensaries are popping up all over my town, And I always vote yes to it when it gets on the ballot, yes says me who has pain that will never go away. My Dr ok'd it.

• Heart
I personally think a scooter is a little more safer because you could stabilize better. But he's a professional vlogger like you know Casey Neistat.
🤣🤪
Speaking of Casey Neistat he used a boosted board and that averages about $1,200 while a one-wheel cost about $1,500. They're a little bit more stable because they have four wheels as opposed to one giant wheel. It just makes him look like a complete idiot in my opinion.
Dude the onewheel is AMAZING. It truly is
One of the best purchases I’ve ever made lol

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
I dont think she does anything nowadays in the way of cleaning. Those horrid fake nails would suffer and I really dont think she can bend down or kneel to do anything useful. I bet Jeepdollars was put to work in clearing stuff out and the poor cleaning lady did the rest. God, would I love to hear the cleaning ladys take on things.
Yes indeed! I bet there would be some stories!

Sweetums

VIP Member
Well, look who's callin' the kettle

Maybe Pigfucklet is going to peddle cheap rosaries, as a way to help her image.
Wonder if they have taught Ab to make the sign of the cross on herself when the "Massass' go to mass" Sounds like a movie, lol. But they are so religious we know.

• Haha
I am going to have to stop you on your impression of sorority life. I know you are newer here, but so you know I am a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity. I am no an alumna, but was initiated in 2001. ZTA puts in quite a bit of work to support their multiple philanthropy sponsorships, speak out against hazing, and raising money for the ZTA Foundation to provide scholarships to the sisters. They have awarded $516k in special scholarships to sisters significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. I ask that you hesitate to stereotype all sororities. You were a new member for two weeks by your own admission. I am not sure what chapter and how long ago this is.

Cilly didn't join a "sorority" like ZTA. (S)LimeLife created a sorority within their ranks. She was pushed to do certain tasks to prove to her "pledge moms" that she is a good "sister." I have loudly protested her version of sorority life because it is based on old outdated stereotypes that I know have been changed. There is no sorority for her. Shit, she didn't even go to college that we know. Ass dropped out of ministry school.

As for MLM life? Yes, it is a dog eat dog world. You need to constantly promote, recruit, sell and live all things your so-called business. There is no camaraderie in them. (Also, I am speaking from experience with Lularoe who is currently over their heads in lawsuits currently.) It is all about having the biggest teams, make the most sales and recruit new downline. I have called it high school mean girls when asked about the so-called support from your upline. Personally, mine was PISSED that I wasn't making monster sales and recruit new consultants to pad their pockets with bonuses.

Tonight's vlog:

(oh boy. Sounds like politics are involved...)
But Pig is just using the word Sorority. It is not a real Sorority. I am surprised there is no regulation about throwing this term around.

Not a fan of the boring new cabinets
View attachment 290473
Also having cabinets above the windows looks stupid
Where is this pic from?

The RA in my hands prevents me from being able to straighten my hands completely w/o feeling a really tense stretch. It’s harder for my R hand (I’m R handed). Is it normal to feel so much stretching & tension while trying to do what Abbie is doing? I don’t even come close to her hand posture. It has been said many times before, but she does appear to have hyper-mobile joints & flexibility. I wonder why that happens in ASD. Anyway, it very much looks like P’s hand & forearm there too.
I just tried it and I can make my fingers bend as far back as Abbie's in the picture but that's the absolute limit of how far I can make them go (I don't have any condition that might affect my joints). She's probably just flexing her hand as hard as she possibly can because she likes the feeling of the tension.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
I do think Abbie's capable of emotions. I don't think it's something you can teach someone. When Priscilla actually throws Abbie into the pool, after she gets into the pool she stops rubs her eyes but you could tell that she's a little shocked because she just completely stopped and then she was mad and started thrashing at the water. She's getting mad because she doesn't want to be in the pool. The next shot you see Abbie going to the side of the house because she's done with the pool. Summer's laughing saying run. There is a cut shot, and we don't see it but I'm assuming that Assa actually chased her around the pool and she finally jumped into the pool to get away from him. Was that absolutely necessary on his part just to get that content? And who is filming this for? Some weirdo pedophiles that want to see her in a bathing suit or something?
Slightly OT: I’m from New Zealand, (got a rap over the knuckles for saying what our nickname is, 😉), but I digress: here, we have universal accident insurance, partly paid in our taxes, so that you can’t sue companies, places etc if you injure yourself.
So the govt is very strong on health and safety in the home and workforce, etc.
Now my question: the vlog snap in the past few pages of the porcine princess with her hands out, and Abbie falling into the pool, is proof that she pushed Ab in?
Is this not a CYPS (child& young people service) reportable offence? So that god forbid Ab should injure herself next time, they have the photo on file?
Knowing their history of suing, if I was Summer and didn’t have personal liability and indemnity insurance, I’d get the f*** out of that house, before something does happen, especially as I def think something squirrelly is going on in that household!

Blasting

Chatty Member
Haven’t watched vlog yet but wanted to comment on what’s been posted! Someone mentioned hopping from mlm to mlm. I believe that womanBarbara has been in several MLMs and stated she needed more income so was starting the cheap import bizz with P. I can only wear sensitive earrings, i buy mine at Dillards when they have those sales with additional 40% of sale items. You get earrings for like 2-5 dollars...with sterling silver ear thingys... sorry I digress.
Can we not refer to children as illegitimate please.
The Maass’ house is a COVID super-spreader location.
I love #freesandy!

does someone know what the comments means about algorithims...

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Her transformation to Aunt Bea is complete!
Screenshot_20201028-152319_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Kimmied

VIP Member
I thought Isaiah was bringing guests for his visit. Who are those two fellas?

What the hell is Prissy supposed to be?
I know she's in a nun's habit but...why? Is she Sister Sizzler? Is it disrespectful to wear the garments of a holy person as a Halloween costume?
I find it offensive. She’s too stupid to consider others.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
Did anyone else pick up that Summer and Asa did not actually know that the right hand (not left hand) is used to make the sorry sign in ASL? Well, okay, Summer knew but then used the wrong hand to correct Abbie...
I knew it didn't look correct, when I was watching it, as I had to take a few classes of ASL for one of my children.
Sorry is done with the right hand (not left)...
Bath is done with both hands but they usually allow Abbie to just use her left hand for the sign...

So, no, she didn't sign "sorry" but actually did her bath sign. That, or, her school isn't make her do proper ASL and has taught her how to do sorry but Summer just literally didn't correct her, to do it correctly... Which is what gets me really irritated because Summer should be learning ASL and have common signs like this down pat by now...

Also, I really do think that Abbie knows exactly what that word means and it gets her out of trouble. She knows to turn on the charm and knew exactly when to do it tonight...

Summer, just shut up already about the DD sponsorship.. I guess sending emails to tell them not to sponsor you'll, needs to start back up.
I remember seeing in one of the vlogs Asa said Abbie uses "modified" sign language?...

Reactions: 5

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Oh goodness, where do you start on this being absolutely the worst hair salon to take a child with sensory issues to? This list goes on and on...
I can’t believe they would do this and I am wondering if the shop owner or one of the stylist is a super fan and asked them to come..
They need to find a much better salon and even a kiddy salon to work with her. We did that for years with our oldest. She had her hair cut, while standing up and watching a huge aquarium. The stylist loved kids and specially had a soft spot for special needs kids and would literally cut their hair anywhere within the building and one child even had his done on the sidewalk.. She worked with the kids though and eventually got all of them, to sit in a regular chair and get their hair cut but you also had to promise to come in every 6-8 weeks.
She had social stories made up and handed them out to parents, to talk through coming and getting their hair cut and she cut it the same, every time and she made notes and worked in a certain order...
I never thought that I would be able to get my oldest ones hair ever cut, as we had left 2 other salons with partial hair cuts but we worked on it..
That is the issue that I see with Asa and Priscilla. When it is hard, they give up and wait as long as they possibly can go try again. This isn’t something she needed to wait 2 years to do. Every 3-4 months, minimum, she needs to get her hair done. Make is a family day, find a salon that can cut everyone’s hair and make it a family affair and show Abbie everyone gets it cut...
Gosh, this is like just Parenting101, not even Autism101... Since she is older, I will give them the Autism but gosh, this needed nipped a long time ago..
Because that's the salon I believe Cilla and Asa both go to.

• Wow
Reactions: 5