Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I live in Pennsylvania. With all I've been through with ny leg only to lose it 2 weeks ago...I wonder if it would help pain wise and nerve/anxiety, depression wise. But, my husband wouldn't allow it unless I could get a legalll Rx for it...I'm sure. I'm not even sure if it's medically legal in PA...
They do have medical marijuana in Pennsylvania, I would think that you would be qualified with severe chronic intractable pain. New Jersey is on the ballot for recreational weed, and from what I've read most people are for it and most likely it'll pass.

Reactions: 3
Btw, in the US, the high cost of hourly labor involved to carefully unscrew & remove old cabinets is often times financially not worth it. The contractor would probably charge over $2000 in labor to salvage them. Their cabinet pile looked like junk. People do sell decent ones, donate, use in craft rooms, basements, & garages too. I also believe that the people picking up the cabinets have ways of recycling & selling on their own. OfferUp in the US is awesome! Is there such an app in the UK? Maybe it’s the same app?

Reactions: 3

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
What is the name of the vlog that is in question? I don't have time to look at every single vlog where she jumps into the pool they have like 50 of those.

Reactions: 2

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
We knew that Isaiah was coming back home with his friends. So I already thought of the next title thread yesterday. I know it's too early but I couldn't help it.

Extremely Early THREAD SUGGESTION:
As Covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites his whole floor....

And yes I will post it later on but I just couldn't help it. Unless of course I find think of something funnier. For those who don't live in America, Florida is our joke for the wacky things that Florida Man has done. Prime example: this guy eating another guy's face.
I'm the only one who suggested anything on this particular thread. And you're not even considering mine again?????

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Yes I guess you did, her parents are overweight and eat like shit, Isaiah is getting there and Abbie unfortunately is headed that way...how was that so hard to miss?
Um... ya didn't miss an obvious observation. But to say the reason to play close attention to it is obvious? The statement was "i pay close attention for obvious reasons " indicated a personal investment or some connection with your own experience. Why I asked if I missed something in a previous comment that you made specifically.

Was kinda vague. And I respect opinions whether I agree or not. Or even if they appear needlessly aggressive.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I live in Pennsylvania. With all I've been through with ny leg only to lose it 2 weeks ago...I wonder if it would help pain wise and nerve/anxiety, depression wise. But, my husband wouldn't allow it unless I could get a legalll Rx for it...I'm sure. I'm not even sure if it's medically legal in PA...
Not legal in PA, but isn’t medical weed legal anywhere?

Reactions: 1

bready

VIP Member
Something I’ve noticed for a while, based on how he wears his pants, his style of sneakers, & his personality....is that he reminds me of the immature Jessie Pinkman character from Breaking Bad. I can tell he hung out with the wrong crowd based on that. Which explains his immaturity today, no career, & his past.
Lol his sneakers??????

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
The put her pull up diapers and change of clothes in the backpack. On s hool days...also her lunch bag.

Like your whole comment esp. chewing with food in one's mouth, open mouth chewing/loud lip smacking when eating, etc. I've often changed,seats in a restaurant if I'm sitting facing someone chewing like that!

Yes. I do reside in NE Pennsylvania.
South Jersey here..

convert70

VIP Member
Her transformation to Aunt Bea is complete!
View attachment 291514
I don't have Instagram! 😔