Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely speechless about this vlog....wait no I’m not... ok so the “mom” (and I use that term loosely) doesn’t go with her special needs daughter to get a haircut and she’s the “beauty guru”? She’s a lazy slob who can’t be bothered, I would almost guarantee u she never wanted Abbie, and she looks at Asa like you wanted it here u go. It truly disgusts me. its like saying I can go with summer to get all the things done but sure as hell can‘t deal with that one. The looks she gives Abbie makes my heart hurt. She doesn’t even like her much less love her.
Why did big P and Becca even go with A and Abbie to get the haircut? They just sat in the car.
Maybe some after haircut trip to zaxby's?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When Abbie first got her bob in 2017, Assa literally made a video with five things you can do to make it easier for an autistic child to get a haircut.

There are three haircuts over the span of the vlogs (the last one two years ago, Asshat, not three) in two different salons. I wonder why they didn't go back to the one that cut her hair last time?
He only did one of those steps. Bring snacks. I think the haircut was so cute on her.
For reference...pre-WLS for Cilly. Blonde is not her best color.
20201030_194144.jpg

I understand why maybe one person is needed. But they had three, right there in the face of the stylist. Overkill or overbearing?
20201030_194159.jpg

Abbie is being held by Cilly and Isaiah because she is trying to get up. Can you imagine how overstimulated she becomes during haircuts.
20201030_194208.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
@Melissa Roper Not sure if you knew this or not but, the hambeasts were the ones who said "special needs".
They stated they don't want Abbie's hair to be cut short because it "made her look special needs".
Personally, I believe that Abbie is far more IDD than Autistic. While I do not agree with stereotyping - it happens - and profoundly IDD diagnosed people do look different.
Way moreso than someone who is just on the Autism spectrum.
At least in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Abi has a sweet little face and a short bob suits her, it would give her hair a chance to regain condition besides it being more practical. It's that useless lump P who likes long hair so makes her daughter suffer for her choices. Long hair equals less hair salon visits in her tiny mind which makes her life easier overall.

The kitchen renovation......is it just me or does it look exactly like the old one, white and boring. They can harp on all they like about the fancy induction hob cooling quickly but what about the pans that are boiling hot and contain food that's boiling hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Abbie looks so sad in that last screen shot. Either these idiot parents are insanely ignorant or they just do not bleeping care. 😞
He had more than just gummi bears in that bag cuz he said "here....we can start off with these" when showing them to her. Plus Pirates Booty in the car. Plus looks like they stopped somewhere else on the way home because her straggly greasy hair was yanked back into an ugly pony tail.

Why did big P and Becca even go with A and Abbie to get the haircut? They just sat in the car.
Maybe some after haircut trip to zaxby's?
You got it!

@Melissa Roper Not sure if you knew this or not but, the hambeasts were the ones who said "special needs".
They stated they don't want Abbie's hair to be cut short because it "made her look special needs".
Personally, I believe that Abbie is far more IDD than Autistic. While I do not agree with stereotyping - it happens - and profoundly IDD diagnosed people do look different.
At least in my opinion.
Reminds me of Helen Keller.

@Sweetums maybe they do.
They say "no bob cut no bangs" cuz well that's looking "special needs".
Apparently there are IDD girls out there with this type of hair cut because someone cared enough about them to keep them looking well groomed and their hair out of their face, eyes and mouths.
🐖 saw these girls and immediately was reminded that Abbie IS IDD but she will let her look disheveled and homeless before ever thinking about what might be best for Abbie.
It's all about 🐖. 100%.
It does not occur to 🐖 that looking like a street urchin makes Abbie look more "special needs".
That is, if you had to pick a certain look for "special needs".
They're ignorant, self centered hambeasts.
IMO.
Exactly! Its all about them. If Ab would be able to talk, they wouldn't liaten to her anyway. Her opinion would mean nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Priscilla cares too much about appearances. The long hair would be pretty if it was kept combed and out of her face, but does Abbie enjoy spending a lot of time having her hair fussed with? Same way that Ab's bedroom is very pretty but designed mostly with P in mind.
It is sad if they are against her looking special needs, as though there is something very wrong with a very big part of who Abbie is. She IS special needs...and I've still never heard even Asa use the term "IDD" (as opposed to global delay or developmental delay or other words that imply her condition is temporary). I don't watch most vlogs, so I could be wrong.
Asa has mentioned the IDD in a couple recent vlogs if I'm not mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least in my opinion.
Thank you for clarification.
The vlog I just saw was Autistic Girl Haircut for Back to School. In the vlog from Fathering Autism (2 years ago) the haircut starts about 8:40 in the vlog and she is not jerking her head around and getting treats every 2 seconds. That is why I think that she regressed and needs edible reinforcements now.

Reactions: 8
He had more than just gummi bears in that bag cuz he said "here....we can start off with these" when showing them to her. Plus Pirates Booty in the car. Plus looks like they stopped somewhere else on the way home because her straggly greasy hair was yanked back into an ugly pony tail.

You got it!

Reminds me of Helen Keller.

Exactly! Its all about them. If Ab would be able to talk, they wouldn't liaten to her anyway. Her opinion would mean nothing.
The difference is that Helen Keller was brilliant. But it took an Annie Sullivan to unveil that brilliance.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn't agree more. Her sensory needs are always the least of their priorities. A simple pair of sunglasses, headphones with a playlist running and stim toys would save the day
Right so why didn't she have a chewy or stim toy along with her? Cuz he WANTED some kind of confrontation from her for the vlog.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They had to know Abbie wouldn't wear her mask the whole time. So they had to know they would be putting the hair stylists life in danger. She doesn't NEED a hair cut. Learn to cut it yourself. It's so infuriating how they are just going about their every day lives as if thousands of people aren't dying every day.

Asa is a real class act, criticizing the salon openly in front of the stylists because the ceilings aren’t fitting for Abbie. Maybe her stupid parents should have researched the place beforehand so they would’ve known that the ceilings would make Abbie uncomfortable!
Unreal!!! Asa looked totally out of place there along with Abbie. Wonder if prior filming permission was obtained? I'm sure that hair stylist was ready to "pack it in" and say "I tried, I'm done." AND I hope she at least got a good tip for her effort!?

Reactions: 13
Just started the vlog and stopped it already to comment here....how do you not get your hair trimmed for 3 years! I went 1 year once and felt unkept...why is P such a sergeant when it comes to how much is being cut but she doesn’t take her in? I dunno shouldn’t she take her?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Unreal!!! Asa looked totally out of place there along with Abbie. Wonder if prior filming permission was obtained? I'm sure that hair stylist was ready to "pack it in" and say "I tried, I'm done." AND I hope she at least got a good tip for her effort!?
I hope she got a good tip. That whole haircut experience probably cost close to $50 including the tip. It doesn’t look like a cheap salon.

Last edited:
And wait...why couldn’t they take her to a super cuts or a simple place if it’s just going to be a trim?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just started the vlog and stopped it already to comment here....how do you not get your hair trimmed for 3 years! I went 1 year once and felt unkept...why is P such a sergeant when it comes to how much is being cut but she doesn’t take her in? I dunno shouldn’t she take her?
There is no way P could manage her alone in a situation like that.

• Heart
The difference is that Helen Keller was brilliant. But it took an Annie Sullivan to unveil that brilliance.
Yes, I know, but didn't want to say "like Helen Keller without intelligence". She was brilliant, I agree.
He only did one of those steps. Bring snacks. I think the haircut was so cute on her.
For reference...pre-WLS for Cilly. Blonde is not her best color.
View attachment 294364
I understand why maybe one person is needed. But they had three, right there in the face of the stylist. Overkill or overbearing?
View attachment 294365
Abbie is being held by Cilly and Isaiah because she is trying to get up. Can you imagine how overstimulated she becomes during haircuts.
View attachment 294366
But they still left it long enough for her to chew on it and hang in her face. Too bad mullets aren't in style. Seriously. That would be perfect. This video was excellent example of what he needs to show more of.

Reactions: 7
Some comments from the vlog on FB. I think that this suggested cut would look amazing with Abbie's dimples. No idea why the one leghumper got so angry about it. But these are the people following the tit show.
20201030_190244.jpg

20201030_190012.jpg

20201030_190041.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
And wait...why couldn’t they take her to a super cuts or a simple place if it’s just going to be a trim?
Abbie wouldn't have been comfortable even at a super cuts or a less fancy salon. There still would've been behavior issues with her being suddenly put in a situation she's not familiar with. They practiced dr. appt procedu rd es with her...practice hair trims at home a few times then take her for the haircut...pre-advising the salon....IMO

Reactions: 8
There is no way P could manage her alone in a situation like that.
Agree....Ab would have bolted and been half way down the street to Zaxbys before Pigfuckles could catch her. And as far as the ceiling bothering her, she does that looking up thing even when they are at home and they are making her do something she doesn't want to do.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.