Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness, where do you start on this being absolutely the worst hair salon to take a child with sensory issues to? This list goes on and on...
I can’t believe they would do this and I am wondering if the shop owner or one of the stylist is a super fan and asked them to come..
They need to find a much better salon and even a kiddy salon to work with her. We did that for years with our oldest. She had her hair cut, while standing up and watching a huge aquarium. The stylist loved kids and specially had a soft spot for special needs kids and would literally cut their hair anywhere within the building and one child even had his done on the sidewalk.. She worked with the kids though and eventually got all of them, to sit in a regular chair and get their hair cut but you also had to promise to come in every 6-8 weeks.
She had social stories made up and handed them out to parents, to talk through coming and getting their hair cut and she cut it the same, every time and she made notes and worked in a certain order...
I never thought that I would be able to get my oldest ones hair ever cut, as we had left 2 other salons with partial hair cuts but we worked on it..
That is the issue that I see with Asa and Priscilla. When it is hard, they give up and wait as long as they possibly can go try again. This isn’t something she needed to wait 2 years to do. Every 3-4 months, minimum, she needs to get her hair done. Make is a family day, find a salon that can cut everyone’s hair and make it a family affair and show Abbie everyone gets it cut...
Gosh, this is like just Parenting101, not even Autism101... Since she is older, I will give them the Autism but gosh, this needed nipped a long time ago..
You made me think about something. Priscilla is always getting her hair and nails done, but she doesn’t even take her daughter to get a trim for 3 years? Abbie’s hair is constantly in her face or wild. Why wouldn’t they keep it cut?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You made me think about something. Priscilla is always getting her hair and nails done, but she doesn’t even take her daughter to get a trim for 3 years? Abbie’s hair is constantly in her face or wild. Why wouldn’t they keep it cut?
Because they are lazy! Even Asa went to a men’s boutique/barber type shop and got his done, every few weeks...
I think it is something they just put off until someone questions them or they decide that it is something that they want to even attempt again... This is sadly not the way you do it.. Abbie makes the money for the family. She should have been the one with standing salon appointments, to get her hair done..
Sadly, Asa and Priscilla just see her as the piggy bank and only entertain the idea of difficult parenting, when they just have to, that or they got a heads up that DFS is making another visit to their home soon?
It makes me sick because for Priscilla to keep up her hair and nails, easily costs $100-150/month, on the very cheap end... Yet, Abbie goes 2 years without a haircut? They make me 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just started the vlog and stopped it already to comment here....how do you not get your hair trimmed for 3 years! I went 1 year once and felt unkept...why is P such a sergeant when it comes to how much is being cut but she doesn’t take her in? I dunno shouldn’t she take her?
She minds better for Asa, remember?

Reactions: 13
You’re so right! It could also have something do with her way of thinking or processing. Any NT person looks off & even says “hmm” when thinking. Sometimes I wonder if she stares at the lights to blind herself so it makes it easier to blur people & things out when she doesn’t want to do something.
Obviously can't speak for Abby, or hell anyone really, but as someone with an extreme sensitivity to light... there could be a lot more going on than just looking st lights just because. Some lights can make me physically ill... other times lights actually move/wave in the air. It really sucks. I can't even look at bright neon colors without feeling overcome with nausea. Even thinking someone could experience anything close but having no way if expressing it terrible. Can't say that is or is not happening but it is a common thing with autism.

Either way I doubt Abby looks at a light to blond herself....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There's nothing that will prefomirackes in 3 uses... being allowed to make blatant false claims.... nuts.... I can't find the words.... crap like that .... argh

Random thought.... Wonder if they chose this salon because they knew Ab would have issues. They could film it, go through the pretend motions of a hair cut for content. then complain to not have to pay for any of it knowing it would never actually happen.

It's late and my conspiracy theorists is coming out lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone catch her live tonight?? It was all about being confident. She talked about her weight loss, why she doesn't talk about it and how she uses Dew Confidence. Some tidbits:
1. Did you know she has lost 105 pounds?
2. She doesn't let her husband video her in a bathing suit, which she in always because Florida, on the beach or boat, swimming pool. 🤯 (Does she not watch the vlogs? Because Ass doesn't follow those rules.)
3. She uses the Dew Confidence to lighten the stretch marks, firm up the inside of her legs. (@WowMeowMeowWow I think she is referring to her weenus!) There is no cream or oil that will shrink all that sagging skin from her 105 pound weight loss.
4. Why doesn't she talk about her weight loss? There is a reason.
-she has millions of people watching her every move on the internet. 🤣
-so hard mentally to talk about it.
-doesn't put me in a good place mentally.
-everyone is judgemental and will comment about it.
-My doctor is not your doctor. My doctor let's me drink coffee, others don't.
- for my mental health, I don't talk about it outside of what she feels comfortable saying.

Basically, buy my overpriced tit.

Dunkin' is going private in $11.3 billion deal

Watching her video. Her overpriced oil helps her shtresh marks. Fabulush.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The haircut was pointless and is not user friendly for Abbie, at all. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And Priscilla (Excuse me ASSA & Dummer) keeps putting that SUN BUM in her hair. that’s why it’s so light in color. That is just peroxide in a bottle with a few extra conditioners. The shampoo and conditioner are $10 each at Target for a small bottle. It damages your hair long term. I used a similar product called Sun In When I was in high school & my hair became brittle.
So
She basically hasn't list any more weight in almost 8 months. Thats more than a "stall". Thats an "I'm eating whatever the hell I want and not exercising so mind your own business". Thats why she is uncomfortable talking about it.....she's failing. WLS patients are expected to lose at least 100-120 pounds the first year easily. It was a year in March. Whats the problem Pigfuckles? If she was being successful she would be flapping her pig lips all the time bragging about it.

Don't forget everyone! Pigfucklets is launching her new line of crap and tit Sunday night. Earrings and jewelry and big bows for your hair!
🐽 weight loss stalled a year ago. The last truthful weight loss update she had was 100 pounds down November 2019. Since then she’s been spent in the narrative that she’s Lost an extra 5 pounds. however those are lies. Which are proven by there before and after pictures. And now she looks almost as big as the before pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Saturday
Enjoy the weekend and

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because they are lazy! Even Asa went to a men’s boutique/barber type shop and got his done, every few weeks...
I think it is something they just put off until someone questions them or they decide that it is something that they want to even attempt again... This is sadly not the way you do it.. Abbie makes the money for the family. She should have been the one with standing salon appointments, to get her hair done..
Sadly, Asa and Priscilla just see her as the piggy bank and only entertain the idea of difficult parenting, when they just have to, that or they got a heads up that DFS is making another visit to their home soon?
It makes me sick because for Priscilla to keep up her hair and nails, easily costs $100-150/month, on the very cheap end... Yet, Abbie goes 2 years without a haircut? They make me 🤢
Ok I had a long paragraph written about how I want to cut them some slack because most 15 year olds get to style their hair with little to no involvement from parents. That was my initial point but then I realized 3 years ago Abbie was 12. 13 and 14 year olds are usually still under the guidance of their parents. It frustrates me because I have a feeling they neglect Abbies hygiene and personal needs. They don’t teach her anything but feed her donuts all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So
She basically hasn't list any more weight in almost 8 months. Thats more than a "stall". Thats an "I'm eating whatever the hell I want and not exercising so mind your own business". Thats why she is uncomfortable talking about it.....she's failing. WLS patients are expected to lose at least 100-120 pounds the first year easily. It was a year in March. Whats the problem Pigfuckles? If she was being successful she would be flapping her pig lips all the time bragging about it.

Don't forget everyone! Pigfucklets is launching her new line of crap and tit Sunday night. Earrings and jewelry and big bows for your hair!
It’s concerning when someone is willing to go under anesthesia to have an internal organ operated on (mine was cancer!...I had no choice!) & then continue to eat eat eat! She risked her life & for what? She’s the reason why ins. co’s don’t want to pay (much) for it. Assa also enables her. And remember her hospital vlog where she was so bloated & uncomfortable! I can’t believe she tried to justify her weight gain with coffee. Yeah, probably mega 48 oz. of coffee daily!

Obviously can't speak for Abby, or hell anyone really, but as someone with an extreme sensitivity to light... there could be a lot more going on than just looking st lights just because. Some lights can make me physically ill... other times lights actually move/wave in the air. It really sucks. I can't even look at bright neon colors without feeling overcome with nausea. Even thinking someone could experience anything close but having no way if expressing it terrible. Can't say that is or is not happening but it is a common thing with autism.

Either way I doubt Abby looks at a light to blond herself....
I get extreme sensitivity to light from possible Lupus flares & immediately squint just opening the fridge. Abbie seems attracted to light. She most certainly is seeing things/enjoys the hallucinations, whatever. She gets over stimulated & sensory overload, but nothing that indicates it’s visually painful. So she could most definitely be using the lights to distract her brain from the task at hand.

Yeah this looks like a great place to take your autistic daughter with sensory issues.

They weren’t allowed to have multiple ppl in the salon, so best parent to film the haircut is Assa because “Fathering Autism” :rolleyes:. If Priscilla would have filmed, it would be on Cilla Stuff and Things. They treat Abbie like a circus animal. I really don’t know why her getting a haircut needs to be filmed.
That’s EXACTLY what the hair stylist thought! 🤣 Maybe she’ll find us.

Sun crap shampoo! No wonder why Ab’s hair looks so orange!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching her video. Her overpriced oil helps her shtresh marks. Fabulush.
Surely these types of claims that she makes regarding these products would come under some form of trading standards act... as misleading advertising.
I'm not in the US so have no idea of the legality of her BS claims.
But lets be honest nothing she uses is working for her !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm confused by this.
That's the button to press whenever the Maass's feed us another one of their lies. Like the latest Abby's non haircut,I put that there not realizing that it looked like I meant it for a Tattler's comment, so sorry for the confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Priscilla still could've/should've gone in with them...Abbie and Asa. Just my opinion.
Most places only allow 1 person Due to covid. They even tried to make me send my 4 year old in without any adults.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe Pig lost (only) 105 pounds, but her face in the LIVE shows she gained a lot back. Her face is getting huge. She really needs to see a therapist because she has serious mental health issues. If Pig would've actually lost the weight she would've been talking her WLS all up.
****sidenote**** HELP!!! I don't see #57 when I get on anymore. I have to go to a comment I made using that little bell at the top and push on a comment that someone else commented on that takes me to #57. Anyone know what happened?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.