Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree....Ab would have bolted and been half way down the street to Zaxbys before Pigfuckles could catch her. And as far as the ceiling bothering her, she does that looking up thing even when they are at home and they are making her do something she doesn't want to do.
I agree with you 100% with the ceiling thing. She always looks around or stares at the ceiling whenever it comes down to something she doesn't want to do. Assa actually knows this but he makes it an excuse. It's not it's not about the ceilings in a particular place, because you even see or do it in the house, a place that she's absolutely familiar with.

Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Sad
My elderly mother has her hairdresser come to her apartment. I’m sure A&P could do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Unreal!!! Asa looked totally out of place there along with Abbie. Wonder if prior filming permission was obtained? I'm sure that hair stylist was ready to "pack it in" and say "I tried, I'm done." AND I hope she at least got a good tip for her effort!?
Stylist did look uncomfortable and not happy, till the end lol She didn't seem to want to talk to Abbie either, or maybe just didn't know what to say

When Abbie first got her bob in 2017, Assa literally made a video with five things you can do to make it easier for an autistic child to get a haircut.

There are three haircuts over the span of the vlogs (the last one two years ago, Asshat, not three) in two different salons. I wonder why they didn't go back to the one that cut her hair last time?
That was an adorable haircut on her, Justin Beiber-ish but cute

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I agree with you 100% with the ceiling thing. She always looks around or stares at the ceiling whenever it comes down to something she doesn't want to do. Assa actually knows this but he makes it an excuse. It's not it's not about the ceilings in a particular place, because you even see or do it in the house, a place that she's absolutely familiar with.
You’re so right! It could also have something do with her way of thinking or processing. Any NT person looks off & even says “hmm” when thinking. Sometimes I wonder if she stares at the lights to blind herself so it makes it easier to blur people & things out when she doesn’t want to do something.

Reactions: 9
Watching her fling Abi into the pool was horrible, it was done with such purpose and force, something you wouldn't see most caring mothers do especially to a child that didn't want to go in. They obviously think that sort of behaviour is fine otherwise he would have edited it out.
She can forget the Mothering of the Year award that's for sure !!

I can't believe A looks at that mountain of hanging flesh on P and is attracted to her, if she was nice on the inside it wouldn't matter but she's repulsive through and through.
We have had a pool for 12 years (since my boys were 8 & 6), and I have never, ever thrown them in or even thought about throwing them in! My boys are not autistic & probably deserved to be thrown in a time or two! This is ridiculous to do to a disabled child!! I will admit to using the pool as a bath sometimes in the summer months (but the rule was only 1 night, the next day was showers)!!😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The haircut was pointless and is not user friendly for Abbie, at all. 🤦🏻‍♀️

The bottom pic...😂😂😂
B2A68913-A920-4277-8722-978CFCB37E31.jpeg

C712B7F5-04E0-4B05-9FEE-266A2823CA82.jpeg

• Haha
Guess who has a bridge in Brooklyn to sell us! She says it works on those lip lines. But we all know it doesn't. These are just different lighting or photo tricks. No real difference.

FB_IMG_1604108374790.jpg
FB_IMG_1604108379855.jpg
FB_IMG_1604108384668.jpg
FB_IMG_1604108389019.jpg
FB_IMG_1604108392471.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for clarification.
The vlog I just saw was Autistic Girl Haircut for Back to School. In the vlog from Fathering Autism (2 years ago) the haircut starts about 8:40 in the vlog and she is not jerking her head around and getting treats every 2 seconds. That is why I think that she regressed and needs edible reinforcements now.
Agree with you on that. It does appear Abbie has gone backwards a lot.
I don't think that was even a trim. I think something happened.

Did anyone catch her live tonight?? It was all about being confident. She talked about her weight loss, why she doesn't talk about it and how she uses Dew Confidence. Some tidbits:
1. Did you know she has lost 105 pounds?
2. She doesn't let her husband video her in a bathing suit, which she in always because Florida, on the beach or boat, swimming pool. 🤯 (Does she not watch the vlogs? Because Ass doesn't follow those rules.)
3. She uses the Dew Confidence to lighten the stretch marks, firm up the inside of her legs. (@WowMeowMeowWow I think she is referring to her weenus!) There is no cream or oil that will shrink all that sagging skin from her 105 pound weight loss.
4. Why doesn't she talk about her weight loss? There is a reason.
-she has millions of people watching her every move on the internet. 🤣
-so hard mentally to talk about it.
-doesn't put me in a good place mentally.
-everyone is judgemental and will comment about it.
-My doctor is not your doctor. My doctor let's me drink coffee, others don't.
- for my mental health, I don't talk about it outside of what she feels comfortable saying.

Basically, buy my overpriced tit.

It won’t matter soon..
Dunkin’ is in talks of being sold off to the private company that owns Baskin Robbins and Arby’s... Even if they were to get a sponsorship, it won’t last long after the sale..
Dunkin' is going private in $11.3 billion deal

Last edited:
  • Haha
They didn't even consider that their child that has sensory processing disorder who is know to have issues with the depth perception of ceilings would have an issue with the ceilings in a brand new environment? Alert the scientific community because the densest matter on earth has just been detected, the Maass'!!!
That hair cut video is the first i've watch in about 2 months. They are still yapping about the same crap and issues with no progression or change in circumstances. All talk and no substance and follow through. I feel so bad for Abbie that her full potential isn't being recognised or reached because of her parent's egos and laziness is more important.

• Sad
So the UK & other countries locking down due to covid. I still think that the M’s should tell those girls to stay put! High chance Abbie & parents will need hospitalization ‘when’ they get covid.

That logo of hers in LL corner holds true that you can put lipstick on a pig! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch her live tonight?? It was all about being confident. She talked about her weight loss, why she doesn't talk about it and how she uses Dew Confidence. Some tidbits:
1. Did you know she has lost 105 pounds?
2. She doesn't let her husband video her in a bathing suit, which she in always because Florida, on the beach or boat, swimming pool. 🤯 (Does she not watch the vlogs? Because Ass doesn't follow those rules.)
3. She uses the Dew Confidence to lighten the stretch marks, firm up the inside of her legs. (@WowMeowMeowWow I think she is referring to her weenus!) There is no cream or oil that will shrink all that sagging skin from her 105 pound weight loss.
4. Why doesn't she talk about her weight loss? There is a reason.
-she has millions of people watching her every move on the internet. 🤣
-so hard mentally to talk about it.
-doesn't put me in a good place mentally.
-everyone is judgemental and will comment about it.
-My doctor is not your doctor. My doctor let's me drink coffee, others don't.
- for my mental health, I don't talk about it outside of what she feels comfortable saying.

Basically, buy my overpriced tit.

Dunkin' is going private in $11.3 billion deal

So
So the UK & other countries locking down due to covid. I still think that the M’s should tell those girls to stay put! High chance Abbie & parents will need hospitalization ‘when’ they get covid.

That logo of hers in LL corner holds true that you can put lipstick on a pig! 😂
She basically hasn't list any more weight in almost 8 months. Thats more than a "stall". Thats an "I'm eating whatever the hell I want and not exercising so mind your own business". Thats why she is uncomfortable talking about it.....she's failing. WLS patients are expected to lose at least 100-120 pounds the first year easily. It was a year in March. Whats the problem Pigfuckles? If she was being successful she would be flapping her pig lips all the time bragging about it.

Don't forget everyone! Pigfucklets is launching her new line of crap and tit Sunday night. Earrings and jewelry and big bows for your hair!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I’m getting caught up on vlogs...
there are so many tempting moments to choose from! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂
😲😲😲
🍩🍩🍩
250AB511-5682-415F-A359-A36058776296.jpeg

1A7AD6EF-445A-4C2D-8623-BB2EB812740E.jpeg

65779192-CA97-4A1F-9024-B85F234843DA.jpeg

How soon until 🐷 makes one of these for everyone in that house!!! It will be a Char-CUTE-Rie Christmas Miracle!!
🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

D3717EC0-B934-4F2C-A67E-ABE076937B22.jpeg

So
She basically hasn't list any more weight in almost 8 months. Thats more than a "stall". Thats an "I'm eating whatever the hell I want and not exercising so mind your own business". Thats why she is uncomfortable talking about it.....she's failing. WLS patients are expected to lose at least 100-120 pounds the first year easily. It was a year in March. Whats the problem Pigfuckles? If she was being successful she would be flapping her pig lips all the time bragging about it.
Nothing about her body screams “successfully lost 105 lbs“ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂🐷🍩🍩🍩

At first glance I thought her boobs were hanging low...but nope, that’s her ever increasing gut creeping up!! 😱
6F265A99-51F7-43D1-83FE-B3468BC01A5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Yeah this looks like a great place to take your autistic daughter with sensory issues.

They weren’t allowed to have multiple ppl in the salon, so best parent to film the haircut is Assa because “Fathering Autism” :rolleyes:. If Priscilla would have filmed, it would be on Cilla Stuff and Things. They treat Abbie like a circus animal. I really don’t know why her getting a haircut needs to be filmed.

• Sad
  • Wow

Yeah this looks like a great place to take your autistic daughter with sensory issues.

They weren’t allowed to have multiple ppl in the salon, so best parent to film the haircut is Assa because “Fathering Autism” :rolleyes:. If Priscilla would have filmed, it would be on Cilla Stuff and Things. They treat Abbie like a circus animal. I really don’t know why her getting a haircut needs to be filmed.
Oh goodness, where do you start on this being absolutely the worst hair salon to take a child with sensory issues to? This list goes on and on...
I can’t believe they would do this and I am wondering if the shop owner or one of the stylist is a super fan and asked them to come..
They need to find a much better salon and even a kiddy salon to work with her. We did that for years with our oldest. She had her hair cut, while standing up and watching a huge aquarium. The stylist loved kids and specially had a soft spot for special needs kids and would literally cut their hair anywhere within the building and one child even had his done on the sidewalk.. She worked with the kids though and eventually got all of them, to sit in a regular chair and get their hair cut but you also had to promise to come in every 6-8 weeks.
She had social stories made up and handed them out to parents, to talk through coming and getting their hair cut and she cut it the same, every time and she made notes and worked in a certain order...
I never thought that I would be able to get my oldest ones hair ever cut, as we had left 2 other salons with partial hair cuts but we worked on it..
That is the issue that I see with Asa and Priscilla. When it is hard, they give up and wait as long as they possibly can go try again. This isn’t something she needed to wait 2 years to do. Every 3-4 months, minimum, she needs to get her hair done. Make is a family day, find a salon that can cut everyone’s hair and make it a family affair and show Abbie everyone gets it cut...
Gosh, this is like just Parenting101, not even Autism101... Since she is older, I will give them the Autism but gosh, this needed nipped a long time ago..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.