Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! He wears those really rounded toe sneakers that were popular w/ kids in the 90’s. Did anyone catch P’s shoes at the mini golf? In one of the pics posted here it looked like orthopedic shoes for elderly on her due to cankles.
All her shoes are dreadful. When you have fat feet, no ankles and deformed toes just go for the geriatric look. A real winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They aren't.... where on earth did that come from? Lol confusion

Eta... you mean the thing on Ass insta story? That's not a new picture. Date on picture was last year. Not sure what stupid thing was going on in vegas a year ago lol
Oh my goodness, stupid me lol! Thank you! Haven’t really been up to date on them lately. More important things to worry about.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So, long time lurker- usually I just read and laugh, but tonight’s vlog bothered me!! As soon as they walked into that hair salon I knew the ceilings were going to be an issue! Like how do they not prepare for this stuff? Common sense is something they lack!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So desperate for content.
That was such BS!
That haircut did nothing to change her from looking like a street urchin.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep! He wears those really rounded toe sneakers that were popular w/ kids in the 90’s. Did anyone catch P’s shoes at the mini golf? In one of the pics posted here it looked like orthopedic shoes for elderly on her due to cankles.
Haha, to be honest I've never noticed him wearing anything but extremely uncool looking dad slip-ons and running shoes...but I was more laughing because I didn't realize someone's shoes could indicate they ran with a "bad crowd." Lord only knows what my shoes say about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Everyone
Time for the next installment...fuckit I have a headache so I'll just call it
"The Hogs Shitshow"
Mercifully short....YIPPEE

1. FINALLY..can you hear that , it's the hallelujah chorus
2. For a person who claims not to use food reinforcement he sure does use it alot 🙄
3. And all I'm gonna say about Piggy is her boobs are still trying to escape the seatbelt
4. Oh the irony of Asswipe the dick under a sausage house sign...yup I'm 12 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
5. Should we take bets on if they prepped Abbie at all for this
6. Sure as hell doesn't look like it...guess no time for social story board...
7. That's not a haircut..that's a bleeping trim that Summer, Becca or Piggy could have done. Slam it in the normal ponytail and trim the bleeping ends off in one fell swoop
8. Of course Piggy "didn't think", When it comes to Anbie she never bleeping thinks
9. And the excuses now why Abbie wasn't bleeping prepped
10. Fake Piggy moment
11. Oh wait now candy wasn't a reinforcement because candy isn't good for you but at 12s he calls the candy a reinforcer
12. Wait he says the candy kinda was but kinda wasn't a reinforcer...duck it I give up trying to figure it ouy

13. That sound you hear is the hallelujah chorus singing "why the duck did we bother"
The end

Two words
Wicked Boring
Seems like a damage control vlog...very Abbiecentric

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That was such BS!
IMO
I agree, you're lucky if she even cut a quarter of an inch on her hair. I don't think the hairdresser actually had a chance to finish what she really wanted to do. You really can't see the difference at all. I just love the fact that as soon as she said down he breaks out the candy. That could have waited. He's totally going against what ABA therapy has told him. And I remember when he was dropping her off a few weeks ago or it could have been Priscilla they said that they are not even doing edible reinforcements in school. What a load of BS.

I agree, you're lucky if she even cut a quarter of an inch on her hair. I don't think the hairdresser actually had a chance to finish what she really wanted to do. You really can't see the difference at all. I just love the fact that as soon as she said down he breaks out the candy. That could have waited. He's totally going against what ABA therapy has told him. And I remember when he was dropping her off a few weeks ago or it could have been Priscilla they said that they are not even doing edible reinforcements in school. What a load of BS.
Every single time they open their mouths, and it does not even matter what they are talking about, a damn lie falls out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That is probably the thing that irks me the most, the grabbing of food, she waits for an opportunity and then grabs it, for once I was with Asa when he made her leave the kitchen, pity he hasn’t done that from when she started doing it.
I was with Asa too when she did that. They always say children need to be disciplined to have that structure in their life. That is one battle that theyshould chooil se. Inless he edited it out, there was no dramatic meltdown. She needs to have consequences for SOMETHING in her life. Cuz she aint learning a damn thing without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What was the bleeping point of that, she hardly touched it, it needed at least four inches off to get rid of the ratty ends.
The way he was feeding her that Candy reminded me of the way they throw fish to the seals when they do a trick.
It’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well..well...wellll....Look what has resurfaced. The Good Ol’ Thigh Weenus. 🐷
Hello there chunky fella! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 293587
Watching her fling Abi into the pool was horrible, it was done with such purpose and force, something you wouldn't see most caring mothers do especially to a child that didn't want to go in. They obviously think that sort of behaviour is fine otherwise he would have edited it out.
She can forget the Mothering of the Year award that's for sure !!

I can't believe A looks at that mountain of hanging flesh on P and is attracted to her, if she was nice on the inside it wouldn't matter but she's repulsive through and through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Tonight's vlog. Abbie gets a haircut!
That was such BS!
IMO
They obviously want her to look IDD/special needs/street urchin.....$$$$$

Watching her fling Abi into the pool was horrible, it was done with such purpose and force, something you wouldn't see most caring mothers do especially to a child that didn't want to go in. They obviously think that sort of behaviour is fine otherwise he would have edited it out.

I can't believe A looks at that mountain of hanging flesh on P and is attracted to her, if she was nice on the inside it wouldn't matter but she's repulsive through and through.
I'm trying to figure out how he gets in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These people are such idiots. They say ceilings freak her out so what do they do? Take her to a salon without a normal ceiling. Did I hear them say at the beginning they wanted a bob? Or were they talking about the last hair cut. Because they sure as hell didn’t do a bob. And why go to a nice salon? They should just get someone they know to come to their house and do it. Almost everyone knows someone who cuts hair. Hell they could have done it themselves...

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I agree! The only time Pigfuckles can half way act like a decent human towards Abbie is when a camera is pointed at her snout. Even then, if she is not forcing the smile or a hug, you can see the extreme displeasure in the way she looks and interacts with her sweet girl. She disgusts me. So fake! Ugh! Throw the thigh weenus in and there you go...nastiness all around.🐷
Maybe one day we will get to see the Autism Princess throw Mama Sow in the pool. Fingers crossed!🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
I thought that part with Ass holding Abbie in the pool..real close like that...was...how shall I say...unusual. She's your 15 year old daughter.
And he sure as hell shouldn't be bathing her. Or does CPS think thats ok too?

These people are such idiots. They say ceilings freak her out so what do they do? Take her to a salon without a normal ceiling. Did I hear them say at the beginning they wanted a bob? Or were they talking about the last hair cut. Because they sure as hell didn’t do a bob. And why go to a nice salon? They should just get someone they know to come to their house and do it. Almost everyone knows someone who cuts hair. Hell they could have done it themselves...
Pigfucklet said "no bob and not short"

• Heart
Super short vlog, but enough BS for Screenshots and Sarcasm.

Oh yes, this makes sense. Send the father who has no idea how to style hair (or condition it) in with Abbie to get her haircut. Makes complete sense! 🙄 but he has the gummy bears! So much for no food reinforcements!
20201030_182030.jpg

First glance of the hair studio. Oh boy. Abbie is going to HATE this.
20201030_181502.jpg

Yeah, she is already uncomfortable. Was it to much to do a little research. You are her bleeping parents who know weird ceilings make her anxious. Way to set up your daughter for success.
20201030_181526.jpg

I hope they tipped the stylist well. (Who am I kidding. These people probably don't tip well.) I bet aass gave her the whole...my daughter is a non-verbal autistic child. We expect everyone to bow down to her needs because she deserves damn it to be able to go out in public.
20201030_181541.jpg

Oh look. Time to alert Abbie to behave for gummy bears. So smart of you, not. I wonder what the stylist was thinking.
20201030_181553.jpg

Abbie looks ready to bolt. By the number of jump cuts, I bet she did.
20201030_181612.jpg

Oh look. Time for him to talk. Paying more attention to the vlog and his infinite wisdom than maybe soothing his daughter and helping the stylist.
20201030_181707.jpg

Just when she went to cut, Abbie jersey her head to the side. Not going to matter much, she barely took off the split ends from the looks of it.
20201030_184348.jpg

What a waste of time. This was all about vlog content, not actually trimming her hair. It doesn't look any different.
20201030_181937.jpg

Yes, she looks so much like an #autisticprincess, doesn't she. She has to be tired from having tolerated what I imagine was an overstimulating experience. And by the time they got home, the hair was pulled back in the tight, limp ponytail.
20201030_181954.jpg

Questions I have...
1. Why are they working so hard to not show the kitchen renovation? I guess waiting for the big reveal!
2. Based on the outfit, this was filmed on Monday. You just can't see the bow in Cilly's hair. Must have been pretty slim pickings for the vlog this week if we are only on Monday.
3. I wonder if they even alerted the stylist before arriving about Abbie. A little heads up would have been nice. The stylist looked uncomfortable trying to trim Abbie's hair.
4. I wonder if these two get permission ahead of time for them to record. Or do they put them on the spot. Do they try to make "deals" for discounts because they are "influencers."

Still no news if Isaiah is coming home or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.