Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dunkins in my town all also have Baskin Robbins inside. I stop there for ice cream.
Dunkin and Baskin Robbins are owned by the same company. They are looking to sell to the parent company of Arby's, Sonic and a few others.
As for sponsorship fat bleeping chance. The reasons are in a previous thread and Sempre bella listed a few in this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Super short vlog, but enough BS for Screenshots and Sarcasm.

Oh yes, this makes sense. Send the father who has no idea how to style hair (or condition it) in with Abbie to get her haircut. Makes complete sense! 🙄 but he has the gummy bears! So much for no food reinforcements!
View attachment 294256
First glance of the hair studio. Oh boy. Abbie is going to HATE this.View attachment 294258
Yeah, she is already uncomfortable. Was it to much to do a little research. You are her bleeping parents who know weird ceilings make her anxious. Way to set up your daughter for success.
View attachment 294259
I hope they tipped the stylist well. (Who am I kidding. These people probably don't tip well.) I bet aass gave her the whole...my daughter is a non-verbal autistic child. We expect everyone to bow down to her needs because she deserves damn it to be able to go out in public.
View attachment 294260
Oh look. Time to alert Abbie to behave for gummy bears. So smart of you, not. I wonder what the stylist was thinking.
View attachment 294261
Abbie looks ready to bolt. By the number of jump cuts, I bet she did.
View attachment 294262
Oh look. Time for him to talk. Paying more attention to the vlog and his infinite wisdom than maybe soothing his daughter and helping the stylist.
View attachment 294263
Just when she went to cut, Abbie jersey her head to the side. Not going to matter much, she barely took off the split ends from the looks of it.
View attachment 294296
What a waste of time. This was all about vlog content, not actually trimming her hair. It doesn't look any different.
View attachment 294265
Yes, she looks so much like an #autisticprincess, doesn't she. She has to be tired from having tolerated what I imagine was an overstimulating experience. And by the time they got home, the hair was pulled back in the tight, limp ponytail.
View attachment 294267

Questions I have...
1. Why are they working so hard to not show the kitchen renovation? I guess waiting for the big reveal!
2. Based on the outfit, this was filmed on Monday. You just can't see the bow in Cilly's hair. Must have been pretty slim pickings for the vlog this week if we are only on Monday.
3. I wonder if they even alerted the stylist before arriving about Abbie. A little heads up would have been nice. The stylist looked uncomfortable trying to trim Abbie's hair.
4. I wonder if these two get permission ahead of time for them to record. Or do they put them on the spot. Do they try to make "deals" for discounts because they are "influencers."

Still no news if Isaiah is coming home or not.
Abbie looks so sad in that last screen shot. Either these idiot parents are insanely ignorant or they just do not bleeping care. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
@Sweetums maybe they do.
They say "no bob cut no bangs" cuz well that's looking "special needs".
Apparently there are IDD girls out there with this type of hair cut because someone cared enough about them to keep them looking well groomed and their hair out of their face, eyes and mouths.
🐖 saw these girls and immediately was reminded that Abbie IS IDD but she will let her look disheveled and homeless before ever thinking about what might be best for Abbie.
It's all about 🐖. 100%.
It does not occur to 🐖 that looking like a street urchin makes Abbie look more "special needs".
That is, if you had to pick a certain look for "special needs".
They're ignorant, self centered hambeasts.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Asshat tries to dress things up all nicely as if he's doing this great thing for Abbie's benefit. But really it's because HE wants to go out and do these things, to get vlog content and whatever other reasons. But not for Abbie's benefit.
It's another example of him flip flopping on what bothers or upsets Abbie and what doesn't. Sometimes he makes exceptions and modifies what they're doing because of her sensory processing disorder. Then we have days like last night's vlog where he basically acted like "What sensory processing disorder?? Abbie is just a lazy teenager who doesn't want to do anything so, we're going to make her."
I agree with the other members who brought this up. There were SO many things on their little day trip that must have been way over-stimulating and sensory overload for Abbie. This would make her want to shut down and be unable to really have that "good experience" that Asshat was going on and on about.
It seems like Asshat tries to employ exposure therapy with Abbie. Forcing her to confront head on the things that bother and upset her. Now, I'm not a professional by any means but I really don't think exposure therapy is appropriate for Abbie or would have any real chance of working for her in a positive or beneficial way.
I couldn't agree more. Her sensory needs are always the least of their priorities. A simple pair of sunglasses, headphones with a playlist running and stim toys would save the day

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can definitely tell that she regressed a lot from this vlog. The last time that she got a haircut (I'm going to have to find that vlog) she was not jerking her head around and acting this way. And I'm pretty sure (maybe it was cut out from the last time) that she had a haircut Assa didn't need to pry her with edible reinforcements as much.

Reactions: 9
I am absolutely speechless about this vlog....wait no I’m not... ok so the “mom” (and I use that term loosely) doesn’t go with her special needs daughter to get a haircut and she’s the “beauty guru”? She’s a lazy slob who can’t be bothered, I would almost guarantee u she never wanted Abbie, and she looks at Asa like you wanted it here u go. It truly disgusts me. its like saying I can go with summer to get all the things done but sure as hell can‘t deal with that one. The looks she gives Abbie makes my heart hurt. She doesn’t even like her much less love her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That was the biggest non-haircut I’ve ever seen. I felt bad for Abbie all the way around. Instead of dragging Abbie in that salon, Asa should have checked it (without Abbie) first. Better yet, as previously said...have Summer trim it. Summer knows how to do hair. Useless stress for this innocent girl. Plus I felt bad for her with the puddle. You can tell how upset she was when she was back in the car. And P. acted like she really didn’t care, as long as it wasn’t a bob,

Reactions: 22
You can definitely tell that she regressed a lot from this vlog. The last time that she got a haircut (I'm going to have to find that vlog) she was not jerking her head around and acting this way. And I'm pretty sure (maybe it was cut out from the last time) that she had a haircut Assa didn't need to pry her with edible reinforcements as much.
When Abbie first got her bob in 2017, Assa literally made a video with five things you can do to make it easier for an autistic child to get a haircut.

There are three haircuts over the span of the vlogs (the last one two years ago, Asshat, not three) in two different salons. I wonder why they didn't go back to the one that cut her hair last time?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
@Sweetums maybe they do.
They say "no bob cut no bangs" cuz well that's looking "special needs".
Apparently there are IDD girls out there with this type of hair cut because someone cared enough about them to keep them looking well groomed and their hair out of their face, eyes and mouths.
🐖 saw these girls and immediately was reminded that Abbie IS IDD but she will let her look disheveled and homeless before ever thinking about what might be best for Abbie.
It's all about 🐖. 100%.
It does not occur to 🐖 that looking like a street urchin makes Abbie look more "special needs".
That is, if you had to pick a certain look for "special needs".
They're ignorant, self centered hambeasts.
IMO.
Priscilla cares too much about appearances. The long hair would be pretty if it was kept combed and out of her face, but does Abbie enjoy spending a lot of time having her hair fussed with? Same way that Ab's bedroom is very pretty but designed mostly with P in mind.
It is sad if they are against her looking special needs, as though there is something very wrong with a very big part of who Abbie is. She IS special needs...and I've still never heard even Asa use the term "IDD" (as opposed to global delay or developmental delay or other words that imply her condition is temporary). I don't watch most vlogs, so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 16
Asa is a real class act, criticizing the salon openly in front of the stylists because the ceilings aren’t fitting for Abbie. Maybe her stupid parents should have researched the place beforehand so they would’ve known that the ceilings would make Abbie uncomfortable!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
When Abbie first got her bob in 2017, Assa literally made a video with five things you can do to make it easier for an autistic child to get a haircut.

There are three haircuts over the span of the vlogs (the last one two years ago, Asshat, not three) in two different salons. I wonder why they didn't go back to the one that cut her hair last time?
Because it wasn’t in the “swanky” neighborhood. I heard Asa say something about Riverside.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I agree, you're lucky if she even cut a quarter of an inch on her hair. I don't think the hairdresser actually had a chance to finish what she really wanted to do. You really can't see the difference at all. I just love the fact that as soon as she said down he breaks out the candy. That could have waited. He's totally going against what ABA therapy has told him. And I remember when he was dropping her off a few weeks ago or it could have been Priscilla they said that they are not even doing edible reinforcements in school. What a load of BS.
1604100535298.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When I saw the re-model pictures, I was visualizing how I would've done it ti make it more soothing/comfortable for Abbie.
Also I've noticed Abbie looking more unkept lately...hair and clothing wise. You can tell she's being dressed in less expensive/discount clothing. And, she always seems red-faced, hot and sweaty looking.
I hate being so critical but...how can one not be with all going on.
Wishing you well and a speedy rehab!

Reactions: 5
Asa is a real class act, criticizing the salon openly in front of the stylists because the ceilings aren’t fitting for Abbie. Maybe her stupid parents should have researched the place beforehand so they would’ve known that the ceilings would make Abbie uncomfortable!
Exactly!
Just a google search and a look at the salon website photos would have been a good idea.
But they are ignorant. They are self absorbed. They can't be bothered. After all, this was for Abbie, not 🐖.
I guarantee you that 🐖 Google's everything that has to do with herself.
Abbie is always an afterthought. She's used for income and the travel wishes of the hambeasts.
I never will understand why we are the only ones who see this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That was the biggest non-haircut I’ve ever seen. I felt bad for Abbie all the way around. Instead of dragging Abbie in that salon, Asa should have checked it (without Abbie) first. Better yet, as previously said...have Summer trim it. Summer knows how to do hair. Useless stress for this innocent girl. Plus I felt bad for her with the puddle. You can tell how upset she was when she was back in the car. And P. acted like she really didn’t care, as long as it wasn’t a bob,
yup, that wasn't even a trim, we're not seeing what really happened..

Press the button, I believe you are 100% spot on!

Reactions: 11
I somehow think it's wrong to say that someone looks special needs. There's no look to someone who has autism. It's not like having Down Syndrome where it's pretty obvious. Look at Braylee for example she just got a shortcut and I doubt anyone would think that she was special needs if she was out in public.
Screenshot_20201030-193428_YouTube.jpg

This video was from a vlog they had a month ago, Braylee just got a haircut short. She doesn't look special needs to me. Autistic girl"s haircut day - from the wee family

• Heart
View attachment 290690

"Our kids can be themselves and we know there is never any judgement" says a lot. Maybe that's why her new bestie isn't Lauren? Shade was subtle thrown at someone on Lauren's kitchen makeover Vlog and now a declaration of a new bestie? Kinda makes me wonder.

Wonder how long til my comment is deleted :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 291485
I feel bad that poor Kaitlyn has nobody to help her with childcare as she alluded to in a recent vlog, and The Mass’s have more than they need.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.