Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can’t be Ambien if it’s for anxiety, that’s strictly a sleeping pill and yes it is fast acting she’d fall asleep in less then 5 mins and sleep deep but not necessarily 8 hours either...probably Xanax
I take both, prescribed by doctor. And yes, screwing with meds like those is hell. Like when I'm admitted to the hospital and give them a current list of my meds but they don't pay attention and miss doses at needed times or admitting doctor doesn't pay attention and doesn't order them! So the nurse has to try to get the doctor (on call) on the phone for the order...or they make me wait until next day when hospitalist (not my PCP) comes in. By then I'm starting withdrawal symptoms.!

Reactions: 5
The forcing her into the pool was upsetting. She obviously didn't want to, and was upset about being pushed in. And P certainly didn't hang out long after shoving her daughter in. The only reason you saw Ass holding onto her was to keep her from getting out after, again, she was forced in. Really made me sick to my stomach anyone would treat their own child with such heartless disrespect.

Oh and end of vlog when they were eating donuts... Ass didn't show it on camera but you could hear P talking with food in her mouth. Probably eating most of the doughnut she was pretending to be feeding to Abby. (Which grossed me out because I can't stand people who talk with food sloshing around in the mouth.... bleh)
I thought that part with Ass holding Abbie in the pool..real close like that...was...how shall I say...unusual. She's your 15 year old daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do think Abbie's capable of emotions. I don't think it's something you can teach someone. When Priscilla actually throws Abbie into the pool, after she gets into the pool she stops rubs her eyes but you could tell that she's a little shocked because she just completely stopped and then she was mad and started thrashing at the water. She's getting mad because she doesn't want to be in the pool. The next shot you see Abbie going to the side of the house because she's done with the pool. Summer's laughing saying run. There is a cut shot, and we don't see it but I'm assuming that Assa actually chased her around the pool and she finally jumped into the pool to get away from him. Was that absolutely necessary on his part just to get that content? And who is filming this for? Some weirdo pedophiles that want to see her in a bathing suit or something?
Slightly OT: I’m from New Zealand, (got a rap over the knuckles for saying what our nickname is, 😉), but I digress: here, we have universal accident insurance, partly paid in our taxes, so that you can’t sue companies, places etc if you injure yourself.
So the govt is very strong on health and safety in the home and workforce, etc.
Now my question: the vlog snap in the past few pages of the porcine princess with her hands out, and Abbie falling into the pool, is proof that she pushed Ab in?
Is this not a CYPS (child& young people service) reportable offence? So that god forbid Ab should injure herself next time, they have the photo on file?
Knowing their history of suing, if I was Summer and didn’t have personal liability and indemnity insurance, I’d get the f*** out of that house, before something does happen, especially as I def think something squirrelly is going on in that household!

Reactions: 6
I grew up around swimming pools, at camp and other places. One rule was always in place. No running in the pool area. It's very dangerous as far as falls and slips. It made me a little nervous to hear Asa tell Abbie he was going to chase her.
Exactly! I can only imagine the summer camp, which probably has those same rules for being pool side, will now have issues with Abbie running from the counselors..
If she can do it at home and it is encouraged, she will do it in public and at camps...
You never push someone into a pool though and especially if they cannot speak. She could have had an upset stomach (hello, they feed her crap all the time) and she is susceptible to cramping, including leg cramps. If she was to get one and they weren't paying attention, she could go under easily or do her "dead man float." They wouldn't know the difference for a while and once they figured it out, it would be to late...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I did remember seeing Abbie affected by Asa scolding her. It was last Christmas when Summer and Abbie were making Christmas cookies. I think Abbie grabbed and devoured her cookie before being decorated (or something to that effect) and was scolded by Asa. She left the immediate area and I saw the concern on Summer's face. I would have to dig around for the vlog. That's the only time I saw something akin to the realization of her behavior.
I saw that when they were at one of the relatives house, there was left over food on the table and she grabbed it, Asa had a knee jerk reaction and shouted and she stopped immediately and the look on her face said that she knew she was in the wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This is the Christmas cookie vlog when she grabbed the cookie...Asa told her to leave the immediate area and then she had to be coaxed back. It starts around the 8 minute mark. She is in the background and looks like she knew she was in the wrong.

Reactions: 11
It won’t matter soon..
Dunkin’ is in talks of being sold off to the private company that owns Baskin Robbins and Arby’s... Even if they were to get a sponsorship, it won’t last long after the sale..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is the Christmas cookie vlog when she grabbed the cookie...Asa told her to leave the immediate area and then she had to be coaxed back. It starts around the 8 minute mark. She is in the background and looks like she knew she was in the wrong.
Even a dog knows to look sorry if he does something wrong. You can see it on his face, or holding its head down. Abby just diesnt want them to know that shes knows it! Smart cookie sometimes!

Reactions: 7
That is probably the thing that irks me the most, the grabbing of food, she waits for an opportunity and then grabs it, for once I was with Asa when he made her leave the kitchen, pity he hasn’t done that from when she started doing it.

• Heart
Does Dunkin' Donuts provide corporate sponsorships or donations?

Dunkin' Donuts does not accept unsolicited requests for corporate sponsorships or donations, including product donations. Dunkin’ Donuts supports a targeted group of non-profit organizations within three focus areas: hunger relief, safety, and children’s health. We believe we can make the greatest impact in our communities by focusing our resources on these organizations. Thank you for thinking of Dunkin' Donuts and for working to support our communities.
Don’t think they will be sponsored anytime soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Dunkin' Donuts provide corporate sponsorships or donations?

Dunkin' Donuts does not accept unsolicited requests for corporate sponsorships or donations, including product donations. Dunkin’ Donuts supports a targeted group of non-profit organizations within three focus areas: hunger relief, safety, and children’s health. We believe we can make the greatest impact in our communities by focusing our resources on these organizations. Thank you for thinking of Dunkin' Donuts and for working to support our communities.
Don’t think they will be sponsored anytime soon?
Heck No!
Hunger relief? Unless we are talking about Priscilla’s hunger that she was able to squash after WLS....
Safety? Seriously, just look at all the issues with the pool alone and now Abbie knowing how to open the side door, the fence AND the garage..
Children’s health? They may have that one, wait? Oh no, the only children’s health is that they don’t allow Abbie to eat her weight in food because it is locked up but what they do feed her is crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol his sneakers??????
Yep! He wears those really rounded toe sneakers that were popular w/ kids in the 90’s. Did anyone catch P’s shoes at the mini golf? In one of the pics posted here it looked like orthopedic shoes for elderly on her due to cankles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That is probably the thing that irks me the most, the grabbing of food, she waits for an opportunity and then grabs it, for once I was with Asa when he made her leave the kitchen, pity he hasn’t done that from when she started doing it.
I'm thinking that he did that because his father was there. If that wasn't the case would he still have done that? Because we've seen her cooking with Summer or her mom and she seems to grab things and it's nothing like what we saw in that video. When you see Abbie in the corner, it's not because she's sorry, it's because she is startled, and she just got disciplined. This is something she's not used to. She probably doesn't understand why either. That's why she was hesitant to come back to the counter and have more cookies. The ending shot is where they would grading their cookies amongst each other. Abbie's took it upon herself to take Becca's cookie off camera. And one can only assume that she wasn't disciplined for that. What I did notice was the step grandmother was grading the cookies, in the background you could hear Abbie screaming most likely in the living room. She was upset.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It won’t matter soon..
Dunkin’ is in talks of being sold off to the private company that owns Baskin Robbins and Arby’s... Even if they were to get a sponsorship, it won’t last long after the sale..
The Dunkins in my town all also have Baskin Robbins inside. I stop there for ice cream.

Reactions: 5
I take both, prescribed by doctor. And yes, screwing with meds like those is hell. Like when I'm admitted to the hospital and give them a current list of my meds but they don't pay attention and miss doses at needed times or admitting doctor doesn't pay attention and doesn't order them! So the nurse has to try to get the doctor (on call) on the phone for the order...or they make me wait until next day when hospitalist (not my PCP) comes in. By then I'm starting withdrawal symptoms.!
I’m sorry. I have had both and coming off of them was hell. I’m back on the Xanax. Mostly because people like the Massholes don’t take Covid seriously and it makes me mad that I lost my children’s father over idiots like them. I’m in the anger stage and with my health issues it’s better to try and be as calm as I can. I must say I do have the best husband for taking care of me and all of our kids and the added stress of someone suing us over estate issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m sorry. I have had both and coming off of them was hell. I’m back on the Xanax. Mostly because people like the Massholes don’t take Covid seriously and it makes me mad that I lost my children’s father over idiots like them. I’m in the anger stage and with my health issues it’s better to try and be as calm as I can. I must say I do have the best husband for taking care of me and all of our kids and the added stress of someone suing us over estate issues.
So sorry. Hope things straighten out for you!

If you look closely she doesn't even have her bed in there either. #FreeSandy

View attachment 293049
Oh look a keto meal. No vegetables, no starches not even your stinking salad. Does she even use a knife? Or she eats it like a dog just grabs it and tears it off with her teeth?🤣🤪🤣
Are there only 2 shirts big P can fit in?
Stripes and leopard.
Where is all of her fat clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.