Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very good points. :)

With as much as Asshat lies about things, it wouldn't surprise me if they have her on some stronger meds for sleeping or some stronger tranquilizers during the day. Lately, a good part of the time she seems very lethargic and out of it. I know that that has been interpreted in certain ways by others but I think there's a decent chance that a good part of what we're seeing is her being on strong meds. Just my opinion.
He hasn't said in a few days anything about her not sleeping.

Reactions: 7
Hey yall.
Anyone else bugged by the way Assss chews? Like when he grabs a sample of . what Prigly's cooking. He shoves it in his mouth and....chews. He usually also nods as he's chewing...and then exclaims how awesome it is

And usually holds up his fingers in an ok sign

Chewing & nodding & mmmm-mmming.

Okay. So the stove is an induction but is still going in the center island. Okay so it wont be hot so Abbie can't get burned. But it still will take up a big space of the island I'm sure. And that means less space for Abbie. To eat, to do things....not that she really does much at that island...but you know they occasionally spread out their donut bags there. Or they spread out their taco ingredients there, or they spread out their hot chocolate choices there, or Prilly forces Abbie's hand to stir the batter there. All on that island.
Funny...all my examples are food related.
Food is their life
And don't forget, they pile their 74 bags of groceries on there every other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw these two comments on Ass's latest Instagram post. All I could think of is yeah Ab is #1 and that's the problem since the child is grossly spoiled. Secondly, how do these people know Ab's teeth are healthy? The kid lost a tooth once and her parents had no clue and we're like huh how did this happen? Lolol oooh well!

Also, snacks limited? Healthy well-balanced meals? These people are delusional. Ab does not look healthy, especially lately, and it's sad.

Edit: I would also like to add, Crazy Nanny has an Instagram account. It seems she's been on a low carb weight loss journey and is doing great. Goes to show what healthy eating and determination can do, vs P......idk, just found it kind of ironic.

CrazyNanny_goes_keto is her account for anyone who wants to check it out. The food she makes looks so tasty and can't even compare to what P serves up.
Omg these people are nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well..well...wellll....Look what has resurfaced. The Good Ol’ Thigh Weenus. 🐷
Hello there chunky fella! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 293587
What does she need Asshole for....she has her own!

Went on a dive for more information. But if they are sponsored, according to FB and IG (fell asleep looking for more info) the video must contain #sponsored or #ad to show that they are receiving a monetary gain by promoting their products. I am trying to figure out if it falls under "unauthorized sales."

View attachment 293463

Fingers crossed for a reset.

This isn't correct information. I know there is some speculation with these idiots. But when Ass mentioned the reason for no dairy at night when Summer and Cilly snuck out to buy ice cream late at night, several people were able to say that some of the meds for Abbie at night are indeed affected by dairy.

No, you are right @MaidenX. That is exactly why they have stopped the dairy at night. (Also, Abbie isn't a fan of ice cream.)

No, if you listened you have heard that she also managed to push the button for Zaxby's during that segment.

There is no "sorry" button because they openly admitted that she doesn't understand that concept of emotions.
Then I think its time they teach her. If she can learn the word and sign "donut" and how to use it, she can learn and sign the word "sorry" and use it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey yall.
Anyone else bugged by the way Assss chews? Like when he grabs a sample of . what Prigly's cooking. He shoves it in his mouth and....chews. He usually also nods as he's chewing...and then exclaims how awesome it is

And usually holds up his fingers in an ok sign

Chewing & nodding & mmmm-mmming.

Okay. So the stove is an induction but is still going in the center island. Okay so it wont be hot so Abbie can't get burned. But it still will take up a big space of the island I'm sure. And that means less space for Abbie. To eat, to do things....not that she really does much at that island...but you know they occasionally spread out their donut bags there. Or they spread out their taco ingredients there, or they spread out their hot chocolate choices there, or Prilly forces Abbie's hand to stir the batter there. All on that island.
Funny...all my examples are food related.
Food is their life
I cannot stand the sloshy sound when Ass chews. Or crunches. Or, ya know, breathes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshots and sarcasm. Did she sign sorry unprompted?

Look at you patting yourself on the back gloating about the $20 cup of lemonade that the cop questioned while on your bike. (Do we really think he was on his "bike." No? Or was it just me.)
View attachment 293009
Way to go Ass! Find the most unflattering view of your wife and daughter to plaster on the vlog. Seriously I did not need to see this. Cilly STOP PUSHING YOUR DAUGHTER INTO THE POOL! No wonder she has trust issues..
View attachment 293010
Nag, nag, nag. She doesn't want to get in the pool with you! Good God, stop trying to plead with a treat if "she swims a lap."
View attachment 293011
Okay, now I see the weight gain clearly on Abbie, who is trying to avoid being thrown in again by her asshole dad.
View attachment 293012
Oh yes, you forced her in. She is swimming quite a bit, and now you are treating herself she is a toddler. Make up your mind. Teenager or Toddler. This is not appropriate for a father and daughter at her age.
View attachment 293013
Oh look. Cilly is still all made up while Abbie is wet. Is she wet or did he screw up the timeline on his editing of the vlog? Cilly looks the same as the beginning of the vlog. Oh look, her cell phone is in the grip of her "claw" hand. Can't not have it at all times.View attachment 293014
I am so glad Omar made the tent she fits in. It isn't as flattering as I think she believes. Also, more shopping online. Good lord, is the money burning a hole in your wallet? Any guesses for Abbie's costume? Of course we may get a video of her trick or treating during a pandemic.
View attachment 293015
Oh look. Summer is playing the role of the daughter. I really wonder what her parents think if they watch these vlogs.
View attachment 293017
STOP FORCING ABBIE TO STAY IN A SITUATION BY MANHANDLING HER! If she wants to get up, let her up! Of course Ass got the butt shot while Summer is wearing her volleyball tight shorts. 🤢
View attachment 293018
I thought "influencers" had to mention an #ad or sponsorship if they have a brand deal, such as this spice company. Cilly posted it to her story but didn't hashtag it. Wonder if that can be reported?

Having some family time. Of course Cilly is on her phone, and Ass is documenting it all for the vlog. Comparing this to the flashback Halloween vlog, seems that she is pre-WLS surgery size again. Omar's tent dress doesn't hide that gunt.
View attachment 293019
Barely a year old and check out the couch Abbie destroyed. That is at least a $1300 couch she destroyed.
View attachment 293020
I am now hearing "dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette" from the iPad. Score one for being consistent of no dairy at night. She was pretty insistent.
View attachment 293022
I am amazed. I totally believe Abbie signed "sorry" to Summer. What I am not thrilled with is the overwhelming promise, over and over to Abbie to repeat it. I was overwhelmed watching them trying to get her to use it in context again. Then trying to get her to answer the many prompts about what do you get with coffee? Where do they get coffee? Where is mom? Enough! She just wants the damn donuts. (Oh, you finally realize she is not signing donut correctly. That lesson went in and out of her brain. She knows she is getting the donut anyways.)
View attachment 293021
of course Abbie is upset that you aren't sharing the gross "ghost pepper" donut with her. Way to go mom to block her from getting it out of your hands.View attachment 293023
Oh look, it is so funny to feed her the spicy donut. Little bite? No, it isn't funny that she is trying to pull your hand in for a bigger bite. I am only sorry she didn't bite Cilly for her nonsense. Might be time to invest in another Omar tent. I doubt much of your clothing fits anymore.
View attachment 293024
Oh what the heck, did we really doubt they were going to give her the whole donut? So much sugar before bedtime! I hope not only did she stim late into the night, but her pull-ups were enough to stop the upset stomach from feeding her the spicy donut.
View attachment 293026

On a side note. I believe they are trying to hide as much of the kitchen reno as possible. They are hoping it will bring a surge in new viewers and subscribers to Cilly's tit and Stuff. You know it will be posted because of all the engagement, much of which was negative. They made a killing off that video.

So, when does Isaiah come home? Gotta fix the busted one wheel. Let's make more chaos in the house. I wonder if his college friends have any idea of what they are about to experience.

I swear. I am about to go on a campaign to contact their "sponsors" about them. If they get a Dunkin sponsorship and force Abbie to perform in public like Summer mentioned...
Every time they do something with Abbie they have that dumba$$ smile look like "look how we're getting Abbie to "perform" for a snack/treat!" Only makes me wonder what goes on off camera!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What does she need Asshole for....she has her own!

Then I think its time they teach her. If she can learn the word and sign "donut" and how to use it, she can learn and sign the word "sorry" and use it.
I think Ass uses the excuse that she doesn't understand the concept of "sorry" to just not try to teach her. I agree that Ab likely will never understand being sorry or regretful. She can however learn when something she did had a negative effect and recognize her behavior in a specific moment. That is all saying sorry really is anyway... not really a show of an emotion. Most people say sorry without actually being sorry.

Same with teaching her to express her feelings. It isn't a matter of being capable of deep thought and self reflection. It's saying right now I am feeling mad, sad, tired, etc. She can learn to associate what she is experiencing at a given moment with a word with exploring the deeper meaning behind it.

It would open her communication. But they don't want that. It would turn hey saying bye and break when she wants Ass out of her face (which she has recently and Ass saud she was being rude.... not assclown she doesn't want to perform for you) to her actually expressing a negative reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else pick up that Summer and Asa did not actually know that the right hand (not left hand) is used to make the sorry sign in ASL? Well, okay, Summer knew but then used the wrong hand to correct Abbie...
I knew it didn't look correct, when I was watching it, as I had to take a few classes of ASL for one of my children.
Sorry is done with the right hand (not left)...
Bath is done with both hands but they usually allow Abbie to just use her left hand for the sign...

So, no, she didn't sign "sorry" but actually did her bath sign. That, or, her school isn't make her do proper ASL and has taught her how to do sorry but Summer just literally didn't correct her, to do it correctly... Which is what gets me really irritated because Summer should be learning ASL and have common signs like this down pat by now...

Also, I really do think that Abbie knows exactly what that word means and it gets her out of trouble. She knows to turn on the charm and knew exactly when to do it tonight...

Summer, just shut up already about the DD sponsorship.. I guess sending emails to tell them not to sponsor you'll, needs to start back up.
I remember seeing in one of the vlogs Asa said Abbie uses "modified" sign language?...

Reactions: 5
Every time they do something with Abbie they have that dumba$$ smile look like "look how we're getting Abbie to "perform" for a snack/treat!" Only makes me wonder what goes on off camera!
I don't think anything goes on off camera. They pay attention to her and do things with her for vlog content. Other than that as long as she isn't bothering them they couldn't give 2 shits.

I remember seeing in one of the vlogs Asa said Abbie uses "modified" sign language?...
Yes. Its a mix of asl (barely,) baby signs (P has some saved on pinterest even) and just crap they make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder what they have in her backpack now. She wears it;but there never seems to be any of the stim items they showed at least a year or two ago that they packed in the “Whats in her bag” video. They seem to be using the “she is a typical teenager... she has an abbitude” as a way out of actually acknowledging the lack of courtesy they... not Abbie... gave towards others.
The put her pull up diapers and change of clothes in the backpack. On s hool days...also her lunch bag.

The forcing her into the pool was upsetting. She obviously didn't want to, and was upset about being pushed in. And P certainly didn't hang out long after shoving her daughter in. The only reason you saw Ass holding onto her was to keep her from getting out after, again, she was forced in. Really made me sick to my stomach anyone would treat their own child with such heartless disrespect.

Oh and end of vlog when they were eating donuts... Ass didn't show it on camera but you could hear P talking with food in her mouth. Probably eating most of the doughnut she was pretending to be feeding to Abby. (Which grossed me out because I can't stand people who talk with food sloshing around in the mouth.... bleh)
Like your whole comment esp. chewing with food in one's mouth, open mouth chewing/loud lip smacking when eating, etc. I've often changed,seats in a restaurant if I'm sitting facing someone chewing like that!

I believe you can get a medical card in PA. I love about 20 minutes from a legalized medical weed farm. And I know that distribution centers are now available in northeast PA. Not sure where you are located but it’s worth checking out.
Yes. I do reside in NE Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree with you. I know at one time one of Abs meds I had taken before also. It was for anxiety and not only does it numb you and totally zoink you out but highly addictive. I spent a lot of time (if I wasn't falling asleep) so out of my gourd I couldn't tell you what day it was or what I did 5 minutes ago. Not sure she is still on it but pretty sure she is.
Was that ambien? I don't recall they gave her that drug which is a sedative-hypnotic. It definitely will knock you out of your gourd, with little memory of what you did. People drove cars, shopped, and worse while on it. It also is very fast acting.

It has been awhile since he has discussed her medications.. I know she takes Clonidine and Seroquel, possibly Risperidone, Abilify or Risperdal. Those drugs can be heavily sedating and awful to stop taking.

I did remember seeing Abbie affected by Asa scolding her. It was last Christmas when Summer and Abbie were making Christmas cookies. I think Abbie grabbed and devoured her cookie before being decorated (or something to that effect) and was scolded by Asa. She left the immediate area and I saw the concern on Summer's face. I would have to dig around for the vlog. That's the only time I saw something akin to the realization of her behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I do think Abbie's capable of emotions. I don't think it's something you can teach someone. When Priscilla actually throws Abbie into the pool, after she gets into the pool she stops rubs her eyes but you could tell that she's a little shocked because she just completely stopped and then she was mad and started thrashing at the water. Priscilla then puts her wide load on the stairs so that she can't run out of the pool. She's getting mad because she doesn't want to be in the pool. The next shot you see Abbie going to the side of the house because she's done with the pool. Summer's laughing saying run. There is a cut shot, and we don't see it but I'm assuming that Assa actually chased her around the pool and she finally jumped into the pool to get away from him. Was that absolutely necessary on his part just to get that content? And who is filming this for? Some weirdo pedophiles that want to see her in a bathing suit or something?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The put her pull up diapers and change of clothes in the backpack. On s hool days...also her lunch bag.

Like your whole comment esp. chewing with food in one's mouth, open mouth chewing/loud lip smacking when eating, etc. I've often changed,seats in a restaurant if I'm sitting facing someone chewing like that!

Yes. I do reside in NE Pennsylvania.
South Jersey here..

Reactions: 1
Was that ambien? I don't recall they gave her that drug which is a sedative-hypnotic. It definitely will knock you out of your gourd, with little memory of what you did. People drove cars, shopped, and worse while on it. It also is very fast acting.

It has been awhile since he has discussed her medications.. I know she takes Clonidine and Seroquel, possibly Risperidone, Abilify or Risperdal. Those drugs can be heavily sedating and awful to stop taking.
Don't think they mentioned her on ambien. Doesn't mean she isn't lol I don't know of them giving it to kids though. That's not saying someone else doesn't have a prescription they would share.

But you are right a lot of those anxiety type meds are brutal, not only their effects but what happens when you don't. Thing is they would much rather sedate her. I know some have said pretty nasty things about Abby but having seen the signs first had I am almost 100% that it is the effect of them medicating her. (Or not giving meds, pumping her with sugar, so she seems excited about something)

Reactions: 9

It can’t be Ambien if it’s for anxiety, that’s strictly a sleeping pill and yes it is fast acting she’d fall asleep in less then 5 mins and sleep deep but not necessarily 8 hours either...probably Xanax

I just couldn't in all honesty. My younger days I was on the heavier side (not morbidly obese) but heavy and I was reluctant ti even wear shorts...much less a bathing suit such as this!
I hate being wet (unless it's rain) so I haven't even owned a bathing suit since I was a kid. Lol I honestly don't care what any wants to wear and feels okay in. None of my business at all. So I am not one to notice or have negative thoughts on others bodies.

Though in the Maassholes case I think their outsides directly reflect what's inside.

I grew up around swimming pools, at camp and other places. One rule was always in place. No running in the pool area. It's very dangerous as far as falls and slips. It made me a little nervous to hear Asa tell Abbie he was going to chase her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.