Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t P just dress as a cow? It would’ve been more flattering than what A likely designed for her. Y’know, the crafty “wife” of hers!

And Cin Toast Crunch was a huge AdSense buyer. They had a booth at one of the yootoobner events. Abbie’s favorite cereal is cereal. They pushed the CTC nonsense to get kickbacks & hopefully sponsored.

Btw, why’d gramps say in the car w/ Isa. that they haven’t been sponsored by DnD “yet.” They’re all really holding out hope aren’t they. Ridiculously greedy mf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Spoiler: Abbie signs for sorry.
TOTALLY NOT PROMOTED.......
Assa can I sell you a bridge? Not the app abridge but a real actual Bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm actually not advocating smoking weed. In America we have a few states that allow adult use over age 21 to indulge in marijuana. In my state New York you can get a marijuana card provided as long as it's medical reasons. I do want them to decriminalize marijuana, I do believe that will cut down on gang violence and drug use believe it or not. If you can get legal weed without any pesticides or foreign substances example poisons, it would be safer for people to indulge. The money generated from the sales of marijuana benefits the state and it's programs. Marijuana helps a lot of people with chronic pain, helps with anxiety, helps children with seizures, helps with glaucoma Etc. A lot of states don't even have medical marijuana, those people have to go find it elsewhere on the streets.
I agree with you Melissa, my state allows medical but you lose your 2 amendment rights. State yes, Federal no. How crazy. So many medical benefits. The pharmaceutical companies would be crying. Lots of med marijuana dispensaries are popping up all over my town, And I always vote yes to it when it gets on the ballot, yes says me who has pain that will never go away. My Dr ok'd it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow, now they are openly begging for a sponsor? Dunkin would be crazy if they actually sponsored them. They look like a mean parody of an American family... Dunkin might as well change their slogan to "eat our donuts and you too can become fat, dumb and unlikable!"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good thinking Ass.
No ice cream before bed.
BUT here's a ghost pepper donut!
Aren't you so excited??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow, now they are openly begging for a sponsor? Dunkin would be crazy if they actually sponsored them. They look like a mean parody of an American family... Dunkin might as well change their slogan to "eat our donuts and you too can become fat, dumb and unlikable!"
If they get a sponsorship Lord help me, I will get Twitter and I will write them on Twitter Non-Stop with multiple accounts.

Reactions: 12
Seriously, watch this. Godcilla bought like 90% candy, 9% toys, and 1% shaving cream and containers. Abbie gets the shaving cream first, and hates it jumps in the pool. Then she goes after the candy like she's never been fed before. It is the most funniest thing I think I seen on her channel. The cringe factor is really high, you will love it.
The teeth sucking I just can't take, I think I watched 14 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hogging"
tit he's back to the almost 16m vlogs 🙄

1. Wonder which new restaurant, oops word, she learned and if the humpers will be orgasmic about it
2. Grow the duck up Asswipe, you're too old to be using the word homey. And sure you gave the kid $20 but. Why do all these moments miss being filmed, or is it just me thinking that.
3. Filler filler filler
4. Bets on that suit staying on ... I say not for long
5. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FAT ASS FUCKER PUSHED HER IN THE POOL LIKE THAT
6. Did she drag her there by that arm too...nice way to dislocate something. They could have just let her sit outside. ASSHOLES
7. Plus my eyes from the back view of Piggy. Small miracles, at least it wasn't the bikini
8. Abbie obviously doesn't want to be in the pool...are they so bleeping desperate for content
9. Damn Piggys tone when she says the snowing in Utah tit
10. Bribery with food AGAIN...but no they don't use food reinforcement. Keep your lies straight Asswipe.
11. OMFG leave her alone and shut the duck up Summer
12. Great , you know Asswipe pushed Abbie in the pool at 2m57s ....
13. God this is going on for bleeping ever
14. Aww fake maternal moment time..took almost 4m tonight
15. Good god she looks enormous in that dress..no not enormous, ginormous
16. Damn she barely fits through the door
17. Aww another fake moment
18. Ugh bleeping supercute
19. Nope don't care what you put on your steak. It's just going to be overpriced crap.
20. Filler...you know it's bad when he's reading labels
21. Oh did I mention cross promotion, you know the thing he claimed not to do
22. Ok not yo be gross but how ths duck can Summers nose be that close to the cough cushion and Abbies ass....🤢
There is something wrong with that woman
23. Abbie wants to get away and Summer holds her back....grow the duck up Summer
24. And another segment going on too long
25. And if course Piggys fat ass and gunt parked on the couch on her motherfucking phone....as usual
26. This whole segment is ridiculous and way too bleeping long
27. Of course Abbie hits Dreamette and Zaxbys repeatedly on the IPAD...just cycling through
28. She was being mean because your an ass Summer so both Asswipe and Summer shut the duck up
29. OMFG MAKE IT STOP ALREADY
30. Not even half way through
31. They have no clue what Abbie does and doesn't know
32. OMFG with the goddamn donuts
33. Ok no need to analyze..move the duck on
34. Of course Piggy went for Dunkin...how many donuts do you think Piggy will scarf down before she gets home
35. Still pushing for that sponsorship
36. Finally goodbye
37. I hate to admit this but the ghost pepper donut was pretty good
The end

This is another vlog that went on entirely too long...so bleeping boring
50a43992093a17ad4ae8540246c04c6e--scripture-quotes-bible-verses.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Are you f-ing kidding me. Sandy in the cage.
If you look closely she doesn't even have her bed in there either. #FreeSandy

20201029_184852.jpg

Oh look a keto meal. No vegetables, no starches not even your stinking salad. Does she even use a knife? Or she eats it like a dog just grabs it and tears it off with her teeth?🤣🤪🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The way they make Abbie perform is so bleeping sad. Just talk to her like you would talk to anyone else and stop making her do things like a damn circus animal. Summer, get your damn hands off of Abbie. would you like to be tickled and help down all the time, Summer? Pig says, "I'll just take a small bite" as she eats 1/4 of the donut in a single inhale. Nice of Piggy to push Abbie into the pool. My gosh, look at Pig's arms. Those beast arms could take a large human out with one swipe. They don't treat Abbie like a human. They talk about inclusion and awareness, but they are so guilty of treating Abbie less than.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You just got to love in the beginning that Assa was flexing that he gave $20 to a kid who is selling lemonade. He's very generous with money isn't he. I wonder if he ever gave his illegitimate child a birthday gift.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I live in Pennsylvania. With all
Hi Everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hogging"
tit he's back to the almost 16m vlogs 🙄

1. Wonder which new restaurant, oops word, she learned and if the humpers will be orgasmic about it
2. Grow the duck up Asswipe, you're too old to be using the word homey. And sure you gave the kid $20 but. Why do all these moments miss being filmed, or is it just me thinking that.
3. Filler filler filler
4. Bets on that suit staying on ... I say not for long
5. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FAT ASS FUCKER PUSHED HER IN THE POOL LIKE THAT
6. Did she drag her there by that arm too...nice way to dislocate something. They could have just let her sit outside. ASSHOLES
7. Plus my eyes from the back view of Piggy. Small miracles, at least it wasn't the bikini
8. Abbie obviously doesn't want to be in the pool...are they so bleeping desperate for content
9. Damn Piggys tone when she says the snowing in Utah tit
10. Bribery with food AGAIN...but no they don't use food reinforcement. Keep your lies straight Asswipe.
11. OMFG leave her alone and shut the duck up Summer
12. Great , you know Asswipe pushed Abbie in the pool at 2m57s ....
13. God this is going on for bleeping ever
14. Aww fake maternal moment time..took almost 4m tonight
15. Good god she looks enormous in that dress..no not enormous, ginormous
16. Damn she barely fits through the door
17. Aww another fake moment
18. Ugh bleeping supercute
19. Nope don't care what you put on your steak. It's just going to be overpriced crap.
20. Filler...you know it's bad when he's reading labels
21. Oh did I mention cross promotion, you know the thing he claimed not to do
22. Ok not yo be gross but how ths duck can Summers nose be that close to the cough cushion and Abbies ass....🤢
There is something wrong with that woman
23. Abbie wants to get away and Summer holds her back....grow the duck up Summer
24. And another segment going on too long
25. And if course Piggys fat ass and gunt parked on the couch on her motherfucking phone....as usual
26. This whole segment is ridiculous and way too bleeping long
27. Of course Abbie hits Dreamette and Zaxbys repeatedly on the IPAD...just cycling through
28. She was being mean because your an ass Summer so both Asswipe and Summer shut the duck up
29. OMFG MAKE IT STOP ALREADY
30. Not even half way through
31. They have no clue what Abbie does and doesn't know
32. OMFG with the goddamn donuts
33. Ok no need to analyze..move the duck on
34. Of course Piggy went for Dunkin...how many donuts do you think Piggy will scarf down before she gets home
35. Still pushing for that sponsorship
36. Finally goodbye
37. I hate to admit this but the ghost pepper donut was pretty good
The end

This is another vlog that went on entirely too long...so bleeping boring
View attachment 293040
thanks for the recap Kermy. I see Omar has been busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went back and watched it, the "after the beep" section is labeled "after dinner" and Abbie is still in her day clothes in the security footage, so Abbie jumping in the pool presumably actually happened when everyone was still up...which means all she had to get through was the door. Asa notes that he forgot to lock it, so at least they have some kind of safety measure to keep her from getting out there all the time.
I remember this and commenting that they never “forget” to make sure the food is locked.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.