Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry. My nephew had RA from a young age until he passed away from a cardiac arrest during surgery when he was in his early 30s. He had a rough go of it. Be well!

You are seeing it right.
I am of the opinion that she resents Abbie.
Even hates her.
Makes me sad to think that. I would hope she has some feeling (even a little) for her own flesh and blood. 😔

What is that?...EDS?
[/QUOTE]
Ehlers-Danlos...a connective tissue disorder I believe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who else on here is going through this Hurricane 🙏🏻
I'm on the west side of the cone in Pensacola, not too bad, rain..the lady next door has a huge oak tree that has it's roots showing from Sally so if the wind picks up we might hear a great thud. I think we're going to be fine.

Well gals, I enjoyed the video. Abs to me seemed fairly happy, sometimes it's hard to tell. Not sure what's up with Prissasses hair.

• Wow
Best part if the vlog...

Abby grabbing tokens and refusing P any. Even when she put her mitts out in the way of Ass Abby still refused her. Then Summer pops up so abby gives her some... the ONE P got was not given to her by Ab.

Pretty clear Ab does not care for P.... and P does a really bad job at pretending to be a mother for the camera.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Best part if the vlog...

Abby grabbing tokens and refusing P any. Even when she put her mitts out in the way of Ass Abby still refused her. Then Summer pops up so abby gives her some... the ONE P got was not given to her by Ab.

Pretty clear Ab does not care for P.... and P does a really bad job at pretending to be a mother for the camera.
LMAO P seems to be just some person who lives in the house. Her name is mom. Abbie seems to love Summer more than her own mom. She gives hugs and kisses to her freely. Meanwhile her mom has to beg for a hug or a kiss. I think it's mutual on both ends.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Piggy was DYING to bite into one of those waffle fries so bad!! She looks at Asshat and pretends she’s listening to him drone on and on while she pretends to put a few “invisible” hair strands behind her left ear. She does it 3-4 times and when the camera seems to be off of her, if you look very closely FAR RIGHT you’ll see a fry in her hand. She thought no one could see her. Also, she got ice cream but notice how she’s not on camera eating it. She tries very hard not to be “seen eating” as of late. The comments must be getting to her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me sad to think that. I would hope she has some feeling (even a little) for her own flesh and blood. 😔

What is that?...EDS?
[/QUOTE]
An additional possibilty: In one of the more prevalent genetic mutations that are listed as possibly causing autism, there is a comorbidity “minor abnormalities involving the hands and arms” listed.
i don’t think Asa has ever disclosed Abbie’s genetic profile.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I do agree that everything was way too long for Abbie though..
When she was sitting and throwing the ball, that is it. You could tell she was beyond done with that activity.. If only she could have gotten her hands on the camera and thrown it!
Also, does he think he is going to get the putt-putt golf place to purchase his drone footage? Seriously? Those went along way too long...
I loved how Abbie didn't give any coins to Priscilla. That showed a lot right there! She gave most of them to Asa and a few to Summer towards the end..
I hated the arcade. It was a very busy day, you can tell that and for most kids on the Autism Spectrum, that is literally a nightmare. Between all the noise, blinking lights, movement, darkness, etc., it can make their brains hurt after just a short while.
Oh and keep up with that 105lb weight loss Priscilla. You are literally increasingly becoming delusional by the day. You couldn't apparently ride the go karts, then it is off to Rita's custard (which is just sugar packed) and then off to Dunkin before home (noticed the cup in Asa's hand on the way in the house) and lets not forget the Chickfila before going and we all know you didn't order off their healthy side of the menu.. Sugar, sugar and empty carbs.. You are working harder and harder to undo that weight loss surgery, I will say that..
I think you are right about stopping at Dunkin on the way home. At the end of the vlog Ab is sitting in Pigfuckles spot in the office where she always eats now and I know dam well she has a donut or 4 in front of her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they realize there is actually healthy options in Dunkin other than Donuts................
NAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Haha
I wonder if they realize there is actually healthy options in Dunkin other than Donuts................
NAAAAAAAAAAAH
There are healthy options at Chick-fil-A too.. I can guarantee that they would never order them though... They gotta have all those sugars and carbs..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

What is that?...EDS?
[/QUOTE]
Oh, ok and thank you.

Reactions: 3
OTBSR: someone said S was doing her MofOT? Does anyone know if she has done a research paper, or starting her dissertation? At one stage over the summer, S was doing some childcare for another child?Just being nosy,😷😉😂

Reactions: 5
OTBSR: someone said S was doing her MofOT? Does anyone know if she has done a research paper, or starting her dissertation? At one stage over the summer, S was doing some childcare for another child?Just being nosy,😷😉😂
Summer will graduate from college in December and then she plans to start working on her Masters degree.

• Heart
Business partner, most likely she's on her her down line. Or they invested in something together.
Vlog Squad is just a name of their group, it's not a business entity. They just put that on their shirts to make it look like they were a group, it's like when you go to a bowling league
I don't know, there was a period when Asa talked about starting a business coaching wannabe vloggers on how to gain a following...and it coincided with them meeting Kaitlin and her starting a vlog.

Someone mentioned a roller coaster in their post...did they really take Abbie on a roller coaster in this vlog?

Reactions: 5
I don't know, there was a period when Asa talked about starting a business coaching wannabe vloggers on how to gain a following...and it coincided with them meeting Kaitlin and her starting a vlog.

Someone mentioned a roller coaster in their post...did they really take Abbie on a roller coaster in this vlog?
No, Abbie apparently heard a roller coaster and Assa said that she's definitely not going to go on the roller coaster. There must have been a roller coaster at the amusement park they want to. Apparently the noise was annoying Abigail.

Reactions: 8
I think you are right about stopping at Dunkin on the way home. At the end of the vlog Ab is sitting in Pigfuckles spot in the office where she always eats now and I know dam well she has a donut or 4 in front of her.
🤣🤣🤣 “Pigfuckles” 🤣🤣🤣
Love coming here daily. You tattlers are so creative with the names. I spit out my drink on this one @Sweetums‼ 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No, Abbie apparently heard a roller coaster and Assa said that she's definitely not going to go on the roller coaster. There must have been a roller coaster at the amusement park they want to. Apparently the noise was annoying Abigail.
They probably forced her on one and she us scared to death of them now. I know they have made videos of a lot of things they forced Ab to do that legit scared her. Can't recall vlog name to point out but someone with a better memory might be able to. Poor girl probably assume they were at an amusement park and her dumbass parents were going to torture her some more. She was scared of a ferris wheel when they took there first covid trip to... Atlanta I think? ... so really makes me think they do these things they know scare her.... it is really cruel and not "pushing to do something uncomfortable. "

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The RA in my hands prevents me from being able to straighten my hands completely w/o feeling a really tense stretch. It’s harder for my R hand (I’m R handed). Is it normal to feel so much stretching & tension while trying to do what Abbie is doing? I don’t even come close to her hand posture. It has been said many times before, but she does appear to have hyper-mobile joints & flexibility. I wonder why that happens in ASD. Anyway, it very much looks like P’s hand & forearm there too.
I just tried it and I can make my fingers bend as far back as Abbie's in the picture but that's the absolute limit of how far I can make them go (I don't have any condition that might affect my joints). She's probably just flexing her hand as hard as she possibly can because she likes the feeling of the tension.

Reactions: 6
They probably forced her on one and she us scared to death of them now. I know they have made videos of a lot of things they forced Ab to do that legit scared her. Can't recall vlog name to point out but someone with a better memory might be able to. Poor girl probably assume they were at an amusement park and her dumbass parents were going to torture her some more. She was scared of a ferris wheel when they took there first covid trip to... Atlanta I think? ... so really makes me think they do these things they know scare her.... it is really cruel and not "pushing to do something uncomfortable. "
They took her on a water slide in one of the vlogs, and she was terrified, and Asa said they made her try things once and if she hated it (as she did with the water slide) they wouldn't make her do it again. That was why I was wondering if they took her on a roller coaster, because that would be a really bullshit move after knowing how much she hated the water slide. She's also been on a kiddie roller coaster (maybe at the same place, they had go-karts and an arcade there too) but they didn't show her reaction to it.

Reactions: 8
They took her on a water slide in one of the vlogs, and she was terrified, and Asa said they made her try things once and if she hated it (as she did with the water slide) they wouldn't make her do it again. That was why I was wondering if they took her on a roller coaster, because that would be a really bullshit move after knowing how much she hated the water slide. She's also been on a kiddie roller coaster (maybe at the same place, they had go-karts and an arcade there too) but they didn't show her reaction to it.
Probably a good chance they did. She reacts to it like she has had a bad experience. Or at least associates it with one. They say pushing to do what is uncomfortable BUT that is if there is trust. Ab does not trust them. Not even to lift her arms. They grab her, jump out at her, and generally set her off balance because they think she likes it. But smiling and laughing can indicate nervousness and fear equally as much as happiness and joy. And these "autism pros" think they know it all... when they do bare minimum (honestly not even that) when it comes to the one they live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
300 lbs (at least) WLS ( no joke) and eating fast food and ice cream...she’s disgusting
Yep...Chick-Fil-A and then on the ice cream. It looked like she was trynahide her ice cream at 1st, but finally gave up and claimed it was some kinda flavored "ice".
Yep. Right.

God that was boring.
I thought they'd never get done with that damn golf

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.