Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Friday
kermit-meme-full-moon-factory-reset.jpg

Wishful thinking😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The forcing her into the pool was upsetting. She obviously didn't want to, and was upset about being pushed in. And P certainly didn't hang out long after shoving her daughter in. The only reason you saw Ass holding onto her was to keep her from getting out after, again, she was forced in. Really made me sick to my stomach anyone would treat their own child with such heartless disrespect.

Oh and end of vlog when they were eating donuts... Ass didn't show it on camera but you could hear P talking with food in her mouth. Probably eating most of the doughnut she was pretending to be feeding to Abby. (Which grossed me out because I can't stand people who talk with food sloshing around in the mouth.... bleh)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 293194
Well, I just seen the new cabinets... It looks like very cheap quality from Lowes or Home Depot. Definitely nothing that would cost a ton of money, thankfully.. This is just literally base standard cabinets...
Now, the fun part. Where is the stove going to go and the refrigerator. I seen someone post up that their stove and refrigerator are side-by-side (someone else's kitchen, not the Maass Family). I know in our county, it is against building code, to place those two appliances side-by-side without at least a 8" cabinet in-between them. I know this because a builder in our area did this and had to go back in and tear out part of the kitchen cabinets and place a buffer between the stove and the refrigerators, even the ones that had double dutch ovens in the walls...
So, I wonder what the wall is going to look like.. Also, that means her oven is now exposed to anyone that walks right on by, including Abbie.. Let Abbie start victory lapping it, honking and throwing arms.. Meanwhile, Priscilla is trying to pull a heavy pan out of the oven on the wall.. Who else thinks this is a disaster waiting to happen?🙋‍♀️
All because Princess P needed her new designer kitchen...

Oh and Leghumpers, your welcome for the "sneak peaks!"
Thought stove is induction going in middle of kitchen where the island was.

The forcing her into the pool was upsetting. She obviously didn't want to, and was upset about being pushed in. And P certainly didn't hang out long after shoving her daughter in. The only reason you saw Ass holding onto her was to keep her from getting out after, again, she was forced in. Really made me sick to my stomach anyone would treat their own child with such heartless disrespect.

Oh and end of vlog when they were eating donuts... Ass didn't show it on camera but you could hear P talking with food in her mouth. Probably eating most of the doughnut she was pretending to be feeding to Abby. (Which grossed me out because I can't stand people who talk with food sloshing around in the mouth.... bleh)
Exactly. Neither can I stand someone talking with a mouthful of food! Just can't... Also, was angry with Priscilla pushing Abbie into the pool and Asa forcing her in just for the vlog content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seriously, watch this. Godcilla bought like 90% candy, 9% toys, and 1% shaving cream and containers. Abbie gets the shaving cream first, and hates it jumps in the pool. Then she goes after the candy like she's never been fed before. It is the most funniest thing I think I seen on her channel. The cringe factor is really high, you will love it.
Since joining the tattlers I just can't bring myself to WATCH any of their BS ......Once your eyes are open to all the LIES,SCAMS, and inconsistencies there is no going back . But I love all the members who Bring us the updates ...Thank you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thought stove is induction going in middle of kitchen where the island was.
I thought it was the induction stove top and then a Dutch oven.. Maybe it is a oven below? I have no clue.. I guess time will tell!

Since joining the tattlers I just can't bring myself to WATCH any of their BS ......Once your eyes are open to all the LIES,SCAMS, and inconsistencies there is no going back . But I love all the members who Bring us the updates ...Thank you :)
I have some that I still want to watch, just to tear them apart.. There are some that I just can’t watch either or turn off so quickly because I get so mad..
It is turning more and more into a “What not to do to your daughter that has IDD and Autism...”

Reactions: 18
I can't sleep so I have a couple thoughts:
1. I think I got the mystery solved about no dairy at night. Some people are intolerant to dairy products, it sometimes that makes them poop. Maybe she poops when she is in bed instead of going to the bathroom, and they have to clean her up before she gets ready to school. Or she actually throws up and that takes away her medicine.
2. Right after they put on the tutu on Abbie, she hates and wants to rip it off, but she's been asked to open the door for Summer. She's been living there for how long and she doesn't have the code? And why is she standing at the door laughing like a lunatic?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is everything so funny to Summer? She will be the most cringe-worthy OT ever.

I had this really weird dream/nightmare that it was revealed that Summer was Ass's actual biological child. Lol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought it was the induction stove top and then a Dutch oven.. Maybe it is a oven below? I have no clue.. I guess time will tell!
20201030_023352.jpg

Come on you know this lovely lady gets a Dutch Oven every night....
20201029_184852.jpg

I bet they have to change the sheets every day to take away from the smell of the greenhouse gas.

Priscilla this is what your hair supposed to look like when you're done with your messy bun.
20201030_024743.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't sleep so I have a couple thoughts:
1. I think I got the mystery solved about no dairy at night. Some people are intolerant to dairy products, it sometimes that makes them poop. Maybe she poops when she is in bed instead of going to the bathroom, and they have to clean her up before she gets ready to school.
2. Right after they put on the tutu on Abbie, she hates and wants to rip it off, but she's been asked to open the door for Summer. She's been living there for how long and she doesn't have the code? And why is she standing at the door laughing like a lunatic?
There are several medications that can not be taken with dairy. It binds with it and prevents it from being absorbed properly. It is probably as simple as the medication she takes at night that makes her sleepy is one. Doubt it has anything to do with pooping.

But its all speculation anyway. But I do wonder if it is the case that dairy inhibits her night meds from working when did they figure this out? Because it certainly a new thing he mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear lord...give it up!
As one of us here already said (sorry I cant remember who it was) Why in the fresh hell would they want this morbidly obese, dirty, smelly, family as their spokespeople? Not to mention Asss has a felony and was not so great a family man with a child he ignores. Not exactly the wholesome family image for sure.

Look who is once again on Cilly's group. Keep pitching that maternal bond you have with Abbie.
Who the hell is the Big P kidding? She wishes she could use her kitchen so she could cook oily noodles for Abbie to play with? When's the last time you did that when your kitchen was available? I dont believe you EVER did that. So stop lying.

Epic ending on today's vlog
They're all sitting around on their fat asses covered by blankets and shoving donuts in their mouths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor Abbie, Yes she looks so miserable in that stupid donut costume. If she is such a typical teen, What 15 year old would want to wear that tit. She just may be embarrassed!! Her parents are idiots making her look so ridiculous doing that to her so desperately trying to get DD to sponsor them! That bullshit right there screams how much they use that girl to make money 😡😡 THEY ARE HUMAN TRASH!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey yall.
Anyone else bugged by the way Assss chews? Like when he grabs a sample of . what Prigly's cooking. He shoves it in his mouth and....chews. He usually also nods as he's chewing...and then exclaims how awesome it is

And usually holds up his fingers in an ok sign

Chewing & nodding & mmmm-mmming.

Okay. So the stove is an induction but is still going in the center island. Okay so it wont be hot so Abbie can't get burned. But it still will take up a big space of the island I'm sure. And that means less space for Abbie. To eat, to do things....not that she really does much at that island...but you know they occasionally spread out their donut bags there. Or they spread out their taco ingredients there, or they spread out their hot chocolate choices there, or Prilly forces Abbie's hand to stir the batter there. All on that island.
Funny...all my examples are food related.
Food is their life

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So of course Asssa had to make sure to let us all know that he gave the kid 20 bucks for the lemonade. What a true ass.
I know, he is one of those people who has to let everyone know if he makes a donation, true generous people never tell , they just do it. He is such a pillock.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Abbie, Yes she looks so miserable in that stupid donut costume. If she is such a typical teen, What 15 year old would want to wear that tit. She just may be embarrassed!! Her parents are idiots making her look so ridiculous doing that to her so desperately trying to get DD to sponsor them! That bullshit right there screams how much they use that girl to make money 😡😡 THEY ARE HUMAN TRASH!!
You know why they sponsored Charli D’Amelio, because she has 90 million followers on Tik Tok fangirling over her.

I don’t understand why they think they deserve all of these sponsors. They literally don’t do anything. They made a YouTube channel because their daughter has autism and they happened to get popular, now they want to be sponsored by a huge company like Dunkin Donuts.....

Ugh it reminds me of this girl I follow on TikTok who has a brother who is autistic. They have already started receiving gifts from fans. If ppl want to send you stuff, fine..... I just will never understand why ppl want a bunch of random stuff from ppl that will just pile up. She made a video exclaiming she’s not exploiting her brother. Um yes you are, you can already see she loves the fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw these two comments on Ass's latest Instagram post. All I could think of is yeah Ab is #1 and that's the problem since the child is grossly spoiled. Secondly, how do these people know Ab's teeth are healthy? The kid lost a tooth once and her parents had no clue and we're like huh how did this happen? Lolol oooh well!

Also, snacks limited? Healthy well-balanced meals? These people are delusional. Ab does not look healthy, especially lately, and it's sad.

Edit: I would also like to add, Crazy Nanny has an Instagram account. It seems she's been on a low carb weight loss journey and is doing great. Goes to show what healthy eating and determination can do, vs P......idk, just found it kind of ironic.

CrazyNanny_goes_keto is her account for anyone who wants to check it out. The food she makes looks so tasty and can't even compare to what P serves up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Summer shut TF up.
What is the value you give to Abbie by giggling and tickling her?
I am so sick of that
She is hoping to pursue a career with disabled children and yet she acts so unprofessionally around Abbie. If I was a prospective employer and saw the way she behaves there is no way I would employ her, she is so immature.
I really feel like Isaiah have been pushed towards this career path by the Von Hog seniors as he have been subjected to autism this and autism that every day for years , would he have chosen this path normally? This kid needs to do something he actually enjoys not something he feels obligated to do. They say they don’t expect Isaiah to care for Abbie when they are gone but I think they really do. If he had a family himself how could that work I wouldn’t trust her around small children, I think they are being very selfish and manipulative with Isaiah and lining him up to be her full time carer.

I honestly believe they push her in so they don’t have to bathe her. I think they just take her out of her wet clothes and put a new night diaper and pajamas on her. Lazy, unhygienic and sad all wrapped up into one.
For the record, she needs a bath or shower every night. That diaper on her skin 24/7 isn’t good, she needs to be cleaned off and aired out. It really seems like she should be out of a diaper, but if she is in one it should be changed often and she needs to be cleaned appropriately.
She should be toilet trained by now, they are disgusting people, I just can’t imagine having to clean all that up several times a day.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.