Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid audacity of these people! I think of it as ....beautiful Karma. They think it’s just fine for Abbie to stare at people while eating a meal, in fact, Miss Priss even includes an LOL.! So why isn’t it ok for people to stare at them? What goes around, comes around. Usually Karma takes a little longer to appear, and in this situation it was just a couple of days. I LOVE it!! How’s it feel to be stared at while eating?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was looking into the Fempire Fund program she is in. I was trying to see what the scam is. This is her picture that is posted along with the other scammers part of that group. Do y'all think she was trying too hard to look sexy and/or younger in that pic? It's a very weird lip thing she's doing or am I being an awful human. The other women's pic are let's just say...different, lol! And I think it's so weird that she doesn't have mascara on as well. You'd think she would feature their crappy makeup. Maybe it burns her eyes😉
She looks younger ...wonder when the picture was taken. Going for the "sexy" and I know it look???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was looking into the Fempire Fund program she is in. I was trying to see what the scam is. This is her picture that is posted along with the other scammers part of that group. Do y'all think she was trying too hard to look sexy and/or younger in that pic? It's a very weird lip thing she's doing or am I being an awful human. The other women's pic are let's just say...different, lol! And I think it's so weird that she doesn't have mascara on as well. You'd think she would feature their crappy makeup. Maybe it burns her eyes😉
Maybe she was going for duck face, but too bad she already has piggy face down. You can't do all your barnyard animal face at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sending you so many healing thoughts right now.
You all "must be used to Abbie's noises" so...it's ok to expose that loud stimming to others that aren't used to it along with her behavior at the same time??? People stare, yes and what is being done to try and quiet her/calm her down or CORRECT her? People are probably noticing that also!
I agree. They don't need to sthg op the honking everytime, just teach her to turn it down a notch. He said the only time she honks is when shes content? Then these is no need to honk. Same as rocking. Let her rock but not so violently that she rips thtough a new couch every 9 months. Try to guide her more rather than giving in after the first attempt. No reason to rock liked that. Her spine must look like as jig saw puzzle. If its something you know is hurting her why wouldn't you try to remedy it. I guess as long as she's quiet and content rocking on the broken couch, you think its fine. Look at your childs posture and tell me how self soothing it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. They don't need to sthg op the honking everytime, just teach her to turn it down a notch. He said the only time she honks is when shes content? Then these is no need to honk. Same as rocking. Let her rock but not so violently that she rips thtough a new couch every 9 months. Try to guide her more rather than giving in after the first attempt. No reason to rock liked that. Her spine must look like as jig saw puzzle. If its something you know is hurting her why wouldn't you try to remedy it. I guess as long as she's quiet and content rocking on the broken couch, you think its fine. Look at your childs posture and tell me how self soothing it is.
Not only her spine and neck. Also her brain taking a beating inside her skull...can lead to a Traumatic Brain Injury .

Not only her spine and neck. Also her brain taking a beating inside her skull...can lead to a Traumatic Brain Injury .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Abbie must have Angels watching over her.
There is no other explanation as to why she has not busted her skull wide open when she violently rocks.
She's come within a hair of hitting the wall lots of times.

Reactions: 20
Oh look at this. I thought Lauren Brazee was her best friend. Is it wrong to hope the Brazees distance themselves further and further away from the Maasholes?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When I saw the re-model pictures, I was visualizing how I would've done it ti make it more soothing/comfortable for Abbie.
Also I've noticed Abbie looking more unkept lately...hair and clothing wise. You can tell she's being dressed in less expensive/discount clothing. And, she always seems red-faced, hot and sweaty looking.
I hate being so critical but...how can one not be with all going on.
Yeah I don't know why they didn't take Abbie more into consideration with that one. Why not let them keep all that stuff on the back patio that is covered so you don't have to worry about it getting damaged or taking up so much space in the house. They are dumb as duck. Like the quote goes "They should be forced to carry around potted plants to make up for all the oxygen they waste"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 290690
Oh look at this. I thought Lauren Brazee was her best friend. Is it wrong to hope the Brazees distance themselves further and further away from the Maasholes?
"Our kids can be themselves and we know there is never any judgement" says a lot. Maybe that's why her new bestie isn't Lauren? Shade was subtle thrown at someone on Lauren's kitchen makeover Vlog and now a declaration of a new bestie? Kinda makes me wonder.

Wonder how long til my comment is deleted :ROFLMAO:

1603911861619.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did y'all notice the reference to "business partner"? Does Maass Media own a piece of all the vlog squad?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That doesnt even remotely look like the Big P. She must've photoshopped the hell outta it. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really shouldn't stand next to someone who is so young and pretty and small. .makes her look even more old, ugly and fat. Look how much room she takes up in this picture. Even after photo shopping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her transformation to Aunt Bea is complete!
Screenshot_20201028-152319_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did y'all notice the reference to "business partner"? Does Maass Media own a piece of all the vlog squad?
Maybe the LL business...or could be the vlog squad. They are both made up (make up) pretty heavy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She looks younger ...wonder when the picture was taken. Going for the "sexy" and I know it look???
Younger than what? She looks pretty damn old in that picture to me.

Good luck with your rehab as well, I'll be praying for you!

She is so desperate she will grab anyone as her “ best friend “ . They literally don’t have any friends and no wonder, they invited Kaitlyn and her partner round for Arsewipe’s birthday and then had Abbie running round , pulling on people and generally being a pest. Rule number one, when you have guests for dinner, the kids are out of the way.
Arsewipe has no clue how to behave in social situations and thinks everyone feels the same way as he does about Abbie, well they don’t , jeez she doesn’t have to be the centre of every damn thing. How would he fill his time if he didn’t have her to run around after, what a crock of tit this family is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am waiting to hear that she has scammed Kaitlin into (S)LimeLife. By the looks of it, Kaitlin is using the wax make-up in this photo. She looks so much older than what she truly is.

Reactions: 10
Younger than what? She looks pretty damn old in that picture to me.

Good luck with your rehab as well, I'll be praying for you!
Your right bready...went back to look again and zoomed in.
Thank you for the good luck wish.😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.