Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's funny I don't think this kid is going to vote. He's not interested in real life things, he's only interested in his life. You know no Coronavirus no sicknesses stuff like that.
Actually in June, with the protests going on, he did go into town (in Jacksonville) and take photos. I sincerely hope he has some interest in the world - after all it will be his generation one day taking over (oy!)

And hopefully the family does not believe in herd immunity. I shudder to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
An electric bike at his age !!!! Lazy little tit should do some proper pedalling and get some weight off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Going back to Arsehogs Dad, he is not the perfect role model. What happened to his first marriage with 4 kids in tow? When did that union split? All his talk of following your instinct with Hogshit makes me think Arsewipe took that as a directive when he left the nest.

Reactions: 7
Looking at Social Blade earlier today, their subs have more or less stalled and their views have done the same. Hence Pig starting flogging tents.
Speaking of tents, Omar must be rubbing his hands in anticipation of orders for new dresses for 🐷 with all the weight she is piling on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Assa posted a throwback video on FB - Abbie was a different girl. Maybe it's not so smart to show the humpers her regression....js
I dont think the humpers have the intelligence to realise judging from their dumb comments.

Of course they will. It is after all where Pig displays her total lack of culinary skills for her channel!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jeez guyths we have to be careful here.
After all we may be accused of starting rumours or stating things as fact *sarcasm*
After all, since when does a gossip forum allow gossip 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I still vote for coming home for stupid bike and Piggys ass being ticked off about the girl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is an extreme stretch even for Tattle. Both Ass and Cilly are morbidly obese. Abbie has IDD and autism, can't blow her nose and is always sticking her fingers in her nose. Let's not forget Cilly and Summer both rub their nose often.. Even attempting to get sick on purpose would be so foolish because the virus is that dangerous with too much unknown.

I think he does know the importance of voting. All of his friends have voted. He had to request an absentee ballot, and I 💯% believe he didn't think that far ahead. There is literally no other reason for him to come home for Halloween in the middle of a kitchen renovation. (I wonder if they try to write that off like the new "studio" space.)
It is almost a guarantee I think that they will try to at least write some of it off. Claim it is a studio/filming space. Not like P uses it for actually cooking anyway. These people are scummy enough to try it anyway.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched C's Stuff and tit video - and YEP! The peloton is a towel bar!! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the face of the top (S)LimeLife recruiter and seller....I would want my money back immediately.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly at this point I feel like the whole "I wish Abbie would speak" thing is just insulting. It keeps the focus on what she CAN'T do, and avoids addressing how they've done basically duck all to give her other ways to communicate. If you really wanted to know what she's thinking, you would work on her signs and put more words on her iPad...but here you are, wishing over your birthday candles so the humpers can boo-hoo about what a caring dad you are, while she's limited to "Zaxby's" and "pretzels."
I think this all the time. Like why isn't her ipad more accessible? I mean maybe it is and we don't see it. I used to work with a kid who had a communication device ipad and then a fun ipad the communication device was locked so that's all it was. I would take pictures of things around his house and add them to the iPad program so he could start communicating appropriately instead of yelling and pulling and having behaviors. I mean they could add literally everything in that house to the iPad so there's far more to ask for or talk about. When she asks for cereal give that to her rather than convince her that she wants a "bar". If she pulls you make her use her ipad for communication. I mean some effort and consistance would help at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Every time she (🐖) posts its a damn lie.
It's maybe been 6 weeks since she got her ugly ass hair done.
I would look it up for an exact date but I have pigitis today.
Disclaimer: I am not making tit up, or outright lying.
6 weeks is just a guess.
😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here is the #tbt video of Abbie and Isaiah:

I enjoyed the clips. But wow the regression of Abbie. I wonder if they stopped going to Surfers for Autism. I don't see her being able to stand up on the board like in the video. Not to mention the strength she once had in her abdomen. I liked them a whole lot more back then.

I am almost positive they are on the "Polar Express" train in NC with Santa. Abbie is strapped into her seat. Isaiah was being a typical teen.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She literally has a nameplate that says "Boss Babe!" I can't with her...I feel for Abbie during this kitchen remodel. At least she still has her cereal.
View attachment 284161
I thought she thrived off chaos per Assa????

She literally has a nameplate that says "Boss Babe!" I can't with her...I feel for Abbie during this kitchen remodel. At least she still has her cereal.
View attachment 284161
Last time I checked cereal is a snack not breakfast. Exactly zero protein. And they wonder why she is hungry again in 20 min. SMH. THESE IDIOTS. AND OF COURSE THE MOST SUGARY CEREAL ON EARTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.