Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow is it me or does Ass' breasts look extra big in tonites vlog?...i know, I'm terrible!
Oh and in the vlog he talked about how they WERE going to go to the park because P's FEMPIRE meeting (horrible name)was done at 4 instead of 5 BUT the weather turned to tit suddenly do there goes the walk! But they will rush out so quick to get Jersey Mikes...and he left her in the car.So I guess after 5 pm they can't walk to the park. Such laziness. And like we all know Florida has bad weather one minute then sunny the next.
I guess they read on here us questioning what happened to the nighttime walks!!!
P.S.- forgive my spelling and punctuation mistakes. No sleep for 2 days :(
I was hoping someone else would notice that, her breast were almost bee stings in those bathing suits and now she's gained 3 cup sizes , chicken cutlets? What a stupid woman/child. Yes Prissass you goof butt we can tell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why I would go take Abby to pick up sandwiches for dinner. 1. She hates sandwiches they've said that time and time again. 2. And now she doesn't like being in a car to pick up food. And she gets upset that they can't eat there. Why did he bring her?

Right after he picked her up from day care he said I'm going to go get some some coffee hoping to prompt her to sign donut which she actually doesn't know how to do anymore, that's the sign for snack. Why don't he just say I'm going to get you a donut. Having a donut is not even her choice, you were going to get a donut anyway. Okay you fat lard.
Edit: Oh my God Kermy you came up with the same thoughts, great minds think alike. I was actually thinking why don't they just get delivery when I was watching it. The only reason why I think they bring her is that they want her to tantrum so they can get their food quicker. Otherwise there's no point.
About Abbie's signs.
Dont they all look the same? Some kinda motion to her mouth for food....maybe yall are better than me at picking up differences but I sure as hell can't

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok....did I miss Isa with lip touching moment?? Direct me to find this please.

Reactions: 11
Hi All
Welcome to tonight's installment of
"Port Hogsles"
Hopefully it will be an intriguing vlog to answer our many questions...nah who am I kidding, it'll be same tit, different day

1. All I'm gonna say is Nala better be okay
2. Suddenly there's a stuffed toy in the back with Abbie...but they don't read,here folks
3. Dunkin of course
4. Of course sugar...oops donut
5. Awww Piggy doing good charitable work...yeah right..sorry name of group sounds like a bunch of domanatrix
6. Summer with the bleeping giggle
7. Bet none of that gets kitchen gets donated to Habitat for Humanity
8. Idiots, they knew this was happening and are now just thinking about emptying the cabinets..and Summer with the I didn't even think about that......IDIOTS
9. Love how he made sure to say food only 600 calories
10. Fake maternal moment 5m12s
11. Fashion tip for Piggy time...if you don't have a waist don't wear a belted or elastic waist anything...just makes it look like your stomach is making a play for for your boobs
12. Poor bleeping baby got a little bitty barely noticable burn...my stove/oven is from 1989 and is perfectly fine..tit my stove is older than some people on here🤣🤣🤣
13. Ahhh relief Nala is safe...summer just wants a kitten but she should adopt not buy...idiot
14. Why the duck are they not starting to pack
15. And nausea inducing camera work
16. If he knows she's going to get upset why did he take her
17. Jersey Mike's sucky sub ship chain..
18. Stupid ass face when he says Starbucks 9m23s....he really is a fuckwad
19. Also if they know she's gets upset use DoorDash or Ubereats or one of the other delivery places...hell Jersey Mike's here offers delivery
20. Saying you don't leave Abbie in the car after you just left her in the car and and then rambling on justifying it...yup flimflam at it's finest
21. Shut up now
22. Should have ordered delivery
23. Yup looks like they started packing the cabinets at 11m50s.....NOT
24. Guess this means we'll be hearing how stressed and tired they ate and how exhausting it was
25. 11m53s look at that chin on Asswipe
26. 12m17s another fake maternal moment
27. Seems like double work..pull everything out and then pack it up...easier to pack the tit up and then organize it into the new kitchen especially if you're under a time crunch but I guess the logical way loses the drama
28. Oh look the bubblemaker....so that's where they hid it
28. OMFG with the tit camera work already
29. New kitchen for Princess Pig...what a waste of money...no I won't be following on Piggys channel. I will live vicariously through the tattlers that do watch
30. Let's see how long that bubblemaker lasts ,since Abbie really enjoys it you know it will disappear soon
The end

I gots nothing
Just watched it..spot on @Kermy!

Reactions: 7
At the very beginning of the vlog Asshole talks bout getting coffee. Asshole asks Abbie if she wants anything. I see Abbie stick her hand near her mouth, but that's not the sign of a donut, is it? He then goes on to act like they just had a convo. Am I wrong about the donut sign? LMAO...Assholes boobs are bigger than Abbie's and mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
About Abbie's signs.
Dont they all look the same? Some kinda motion to her mouth for food....maybe yall are better than me at picking up differences but I sure as hell can't
I know she knows at least four:
1. Snack
2. Break
3. Bathroom, she doesn't need to go to the bathroom she just wants to get away from the situation.
4. Music

At the very beginning of the vlog Asshole talks bout getting coffee. Asshole asks Abbie if she wants anything. I see Abbie stick her hand near her mouth, but that's not the sign of a donut, is it? He then goes on to act like they just had a convo. Am I wrong about the donut sign?
Assa tried very hard for her to learn the sign for donut, she forgot it already.

Reactions: 8
I know she knows at least four:
1. Snack
2. Break
3. Bathroom, she doesn't need to go to the bathroom she just wants to get away from the situation.
4. Music

Assa tried very hard for her to learn the sign for donut, she forgot it already.
I guess I meant just the food ones. Donut looks like snack or food or whatever...

Reactions: 10
View attachment 284837
Great witch, mock your daughter.
It's bad if other people mock disabled people but this hambeast can do it to someone who is profoundly IDD and it's cute?
She should be publicly flogged just for looking like she does in that screenshot. Then tossed in a deep hole because she did it (mocked) to her own daughter.
Who does that tit in real life?
The good thing is Abbie has no clue about what the sow is doing.
All Abbie sees is that horrid look on her face and she's probably very used to seeing that.
What a fat, ugly, garbage witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow is it me or does Ass' breasts look extra big in tonites vlog?...i know, I'm terrible!
Oh and in the vlog he talked about how they WERE going to go to the park because P's FEMPIRE meeting (horrible name)was done at 4 instead of 5 BUT the weather turned to tit suddenly do there goes the walk! But they will rush out so quick to get Jersey Mikes...and he left her in the car.So I guess after 5 pm they can't walk to the park. Such laziness. And like we all know Florida has bad weather one minute then sunny the next.
I guess they read on here us questioning what happened to the nighttime walks!!!
That‘s usually true about the Florida rain (not to excuse them at all), but this week, the rain has been continuous. Very unusual.

Reactions: 5
5. Awww Piggy doing good charitable work...yeah right..sorry name of group sounds like a bunch of domanatrix
I’m not so sure I would call it charity. I think somewhere it was discussed, and just like ”Shark Tank”, they are offering money as a buy-in to someone’s company. So the meeting may have been them screening possible ventures. They get a share of that company in exchange for the $. I don’t think it’s a donation. I may be wrong.

Reactions: 3
Her snack sign is that one where she pinches her thumb and pointer finger together and kinda puts them in her nose, right? Like taps them in there. Donut looks the same iirc??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not so sure I would call it char
ity. I think somewhere it was discussed, and just like ”Shark Tank”, they are offering money as a buy-in to someone’s company. So the meeting may have been them screening possible ventures. They get a share of that company in exchange for the $. I don’t think it’s a donation. I may be wrong.
Again ..... it's *sarcasm*
I know what the program is doing
And
That it's a glorified bullshit program to attempt to make then look like they are supporting women entrepreneurs
It'll be like the oh so glorious special L'Occitane bullshit honot....never to be heard from again
It's a look at me, look at me bullshit program

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her snack sign is that one where she pinches her thumb and pointer finger together and kinda puts them in her nose, right? Like taps them in there. Donut looks the same iirc??
Editing to clarify that i know she's doing donut wrong, its just that's what she either morphed it to or she doesnt want the donut in particular maybe?

Reactions: 9
Actually in June, with the protests going on, he did go into town (in Jacksonville) and take photos. I sincerely hope he has some interest in the world - after all it will be his generation one day taking over (oy!)

And hopefully the family does not believe in herd immunity. I shudder to think.
Too much drinking the night before😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Donut is forming a half circle with the thumb opposite the other fingers in front of your mouth. Ideally, the fingertips (thumb and middle finger) touch the corners of your mouth. You are correct about the snack sign ( Ithought it was for food, but I might be wrong).
Fun fact: A year ago, they already tried to teach Aabbie a sign for "donut". It was completely different from the one she "uses" now (index fingers of both hands held up and "drawing" a circle in front of her face).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Donut is forming a half circle with the thumb opposite the other fingers in front of your mouth. Ideally, the fingertips (thumb and middle finger) touch the corners of your mouth. You are correct about the snack sign ( Ithought it was for food, but I might be wrong).
Fun fact: A year ago, they already tried to teach Aabbie a sign for "donut". It was completely different from the one she "uses" now (index fingers of both hands held up and "drawing" a circle in front of her face).
And she knows "bath" and I am sure by the end of the big reno, all the construction crew will know it too since she will be asking each one to give her a bath. Can you just imagine Asshole hovering atound the crew telling them how to do their job? OMG...and Pigfuckles will be vlogging this all to brag even more. Better watch out Asshole, she 's pretty hot now and may just get a little too friendly vlogging those sweaty construction guys! At least there will be some different content for 2 weeks. Of course the crew will get an "Autusm 101" lesson before starting to prepare them for what they are about to encounter. Honk honk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's time for Cilla to go bra shopping...pick some up for Isaiah too! More and more shopping, right? 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.