Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is definitely something up with Hogshit vs The Pigs. You're all right. Not a dicky bird about him for days and no birthday exchanges. I couldn't sleep last night and was thinking about it. I wasnt in the Gay Hoglet clique but am now seriously thinking that he may have come out to them on his birthday. That lip touching moment on his recent vlog was a strong indicator on my Gaydar. What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is definitely something up with Hogshit vs The Pigs. You're all right. Not a dicky bird about him for days and no birthday exchanges. I couldn't sleep last night and was thinking about it. I wasnt in the Gay Hoglet clique but am now seriously thinking that he may have come out to them on his birthday. That lip touching moment on his recent vlog was a strong indicator on my Gaydar. What do you think?
P mentioned on her Lipstick page that Isaiah is coming home for Halloween.

Reactions: 7
Interesting. He wasn't due until Thanksgiving which I think is mid-Nov (not very good on US holidays). So could that be for a family pow-wow? Something major has occurred in my opinion but i could be wrong. Or it could be that he hates his course and has had a major rethink that the Pigs are not happy about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting. He wasn't due until Thanksgiving which I think is mid-Nov (not very good on US holidays). So could that be for a family pow-wow? Something major has occurred in my opinion but i could be wrong. Or it could be that he hates his course and has had a major rethink that the Pigs are not happy about.
When they visited Isaiah for the parent's weekend they should not have gone to, Isaiah said that he would be home the end of Oct and some of his dorm mates said they would be there, too!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They said he was coming home end of October when they visited him in Boone. Suppose to be bringing friends home too. So he was planned home this month for awhile.

I still cannot get over the fact they aren’t going to get rid of that hideous tile (?) floor. That alone would be the main reason for me to get work done in that kitchen. It’s an optical illusion mess that doesn’t go with anything.
I bloody hate that floor, that would have been the first thing to go. I can’t see it being much to write home about as they have zero taste in anything else.

Woo hoo 💄🐷 can’t wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They are definitely doubling down on all the social media! I don't follow their numbers but from what I read here they are going down which probably makes Assa nervous.
Looking at Social Blade earlier today, their subs have more or less stalled and their views have done the same. Hence Pig starting flogging tents.

• Haha
Asa saying P and summer went to get ice cream without abbie because dairy interacts with her meds and messes with her sleep. So why are we letting her eat cereal every morning with regular milk? Eat chocolate or any other dairy. Ridiculous. Especially all the high calorie yogurt they give her

• Wow
Reactions: 21
How ever much is the kitchen makeover going to cost? They really are overstretching themselves. If Covid continues as it is, decimating businesses right, left and centre there are going to be huge unemployment figures so less and less money to spend on such frivolities as grossly overpriced makeup and earrings.

Asa saying P and summer went to get ice cream without abbie because dairy interacts with her meds and messes with her sleep. So why are we letting her eat cereal every morning with regular milk? Eat chocolate or any other dairy. Ridiculous. Especially all the high calorie yogurt they give her
Because they are morons. They should have been aware of this years ago.

• Heart
Maybe that was why he spent the weekend with his grandfather, his daughter is gay isn't she so I expect he's very at ease with that possibility.

Or as someone else said perhaps he doesn't like his course.....how are the large people going to explain that the son with the halo is fed up after a couple of months, oh the embarrassment that would cause them 😧 A would be up all night devising a spin on his son dropping out especially after they bought all the App State merchandise they could find :ROFLMAO:

or maybe mommy & daddy have bought a house up there and Isaiah has told them he's leaving :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This may be a bit of a stretch, but could be plausible. Something is definitely up after no mention on the vlog of Isaiah's birthday. Also was surprised there was no big birthday celebration on his vlog. We all know Cilly is so extra. So, why was there nothing planned like a package or otherwise?

They said he was coming home end of October when they visited him in Boone. Suppose to be bringing friends home too. So he was planned home this month for awhile.
I am guessing he is coming home to vote. It is the only reasoning that makes sense for him to return home at that time. I wonder if the kitchen remodel will be done, since he is said to be bringing friends with him. Let's just add more chaos to Abbie's life.

I know the last day of classes is November 24th (Tuesday before Thanksgiving). Exams will be held online for all classes (exception of lab and inical assessments) is December 3-4 and December 7 - 9th. They do not return to school for Spring semester until January 19th, and Spring Break is cancelled.

Reactions: 5
How ever much is the kitchen makeover going to cost? They really are overstretching themselves. If Covid continues as it is, decimating businesses right, left and centre there are going to be huge unemployment figures so less and less money to spend on such frivolities as grossly overpriced makeup and earrings.

I'm sure that kitchen makeover will not be inexpensive. My kitchen needs a do-over desperately, the house was built in 1990 and I think the kitchen was updated once (from a previous owner). But spending money on new siding or roof repairs makes more financial sense to me. Besides, living in a mess of a kitchen re-do would be hell for us. I can afford it...I just don't want to do it. They just bought that fridge - I wonder if that is part of the appliance replacement plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone spoke of an electric bike they bought/ordered for Isaiah and it was never heard of again.....maybe it has arrived and a whole belated birthday bash will be a focus for days on end?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This may be a bit of a stretch, but could be plausible. Something is definitely up after no mention on the vlog of Isaiah's birthday. Also was surprised there was no big birthday celebration on his vlog. We all know Cilly is so extra. So, why was there nothing planned like a package or otherwise?

I am guessing he is coming home to vote. It is the only reasoning that makes sense for him to return home at that time. I wonder if the kitchen remodel will be done, since he is said to be bringing friends with him. Let's just add more chaos to Abbie's life.

I know the last day of classes is November 24th (Tuesday before Thanksgiving). Exams will be held online for all classes (exception of lab and inical assessments) is December 3-4 and December 7 - 9th. They do not return to school for Spring semester until January 19th, and Spring Break is cancelled.
I doubt he's making a special trip home to vote. After all he can always do an absentee ballot.
I think the friction, if any, is due to how he was with his floormates ,sorry don't care enough to remember her name, mother.
Piggy didn't seem to enamored with the girl on the last visit either
OMFG golden hoglet paying attention to someone's mother ..... horrible.
Piggy should be the ONLY SPECIAL WOMAN in his life....well in her mind
Or as scwid said, could just be to pick up the stupid bike. After all wittle hoglets one wheel has a flat...quelle horror

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My theory for why Isaiah is coming home. Remember when chicken pox parties was a thing. Well maybe their reasoning to have Isaiah back is that they want to have a covid-19 party. Might as well get everyone infected, everyone will be picking their nose coughing wheezing honking screaming it'll be fun. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Assa posted a throwback video on FB - Abbie was a different girl. Maybe it's not so smart to show the humpers her regression....js

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

That's funny I don't think this kid is going to vote. He's not interested in real life things, he's only interested in his life. You know no Coronavirus no sicknesses stuff like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My theory for why Isaiah is coming home. Remember when chicken pox parties was a thing. Well maybe their reasoning to have Isaiah back is that they want to have a covid-19 party. Might as well get everyone infected, everyone will be picking their nose coughing wheezing honking screaming it'll be fun. 🤣
This is an extreme stretch even for Tattle. Both Ass and Cilly are morbidly obese. Abbie has IDD and autism, can't blow her nose and is always sticking her fingers in her nose. Let's not forget Cilly and Summer both rub their nose often.. Even attempting to get sick on purpose would be so foolish because the virus is that dangerous with too much unknown.

That's funny I don't think this kid is going to vote. He's not interested in real life things, he's only interested in his life. You know no Coronavirus no sicknesses stuff like that.
I think he does know the importance of voting. All of his friends have voted. He had to request an absentee ballot, and I 💯% believe he didn't think that far ahead. There is literally no other reason for him to come home for Halloween in the middle of a kitchen renovation. (I wonder if they try to write that off like the new "studio" space.)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.