Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the face of the top (S)LimeLife recruiter and seller....I would want my money back immediately.
Holy tit!!!!!! What is wrong with her eyes??!!!!! That is a scary amount of wrinkles and sag! Ew!
Hey, I forgot to mention in my last post......,quite a while back a Tattler mentioned about how questionable it was that Miss Priss and Arsewipe worked at the schools concession stand considering they both have records. That was such a good point! Do you think the school was aware of their checkered past, or allowing them to have access to school funds was an oversight?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh, sorry, my mistake. Nevertheless something is awry IMO.
That lip touching moment got me shook! I def think he’s gay, but not sure he came out on his bday and if he did why would they make it obvious their not speaking, although it is very odd that there were no happy bday exchanges

Last time I checked cereal is a snack not breakfast.
Uh...news to me and probably my entire generation lol.

Exactly zero protein. And they wonder why she is hungry again in 20 min. SMH. THESE IDIOTS. AND OF COURSE THE MOST SUGARY CEREAL ON EARTH.
I mean, look, obviously I agree their knowledge of nutrition is...lacking. But you do know milk has protein, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Damn it, Summer. not even 2 minutes in and she's giggling and saying "she's so cute"

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My gaydar always went off when it comes to Isaiah. It also goes off a little when it comes to Ass too. I hope that doesn't make me seem like a bad person. I really have no problems with gay people at all!

Reactions: 16
Holy tit!!!!!! What is wrong with her eyes??!!!!! That is a scary amount of wrinkles and sag! Ew!
Hey, I forgot to mention in my last post......,quite a while back a Tattler mentioned about how questionable it was that Miss Priss and Arsewipe worked at the schools concession stand considering they both have records. That was such a good point! Do you think the school was aware of their checkered past, or allowing them to have access to school funds was an oversight?
Aren’t those record expunged after 7 years or so...even if not it’s been many years they committed those crimes

Reactions: 4
My gaydar always went off when it comes to Isaiah. It also goes off a little when it comes to Ass too. I hope that doesn't make me seem like a bad person. I really have no problems with gay people at all!
I'm queer as hell & don't think it makes you a bad person.

I've always thought Isaiah was not straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why do they have to take Abbie with them if they are going to bring the food home? If she’s going to get upset keep her home with someone 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi All
Welcome to tonight's installment of
"Port Hogsles"
Hopefully it will be an intriguing vlog to answer our many questions...nah who am I kidding, it'll be same tit, different day

1. All I'm gonna say is Nala better be okay
2. Suddenly there's a stuffed toy in the back with Abbie...but they don't read,here folks
3. Dunkin of course
4. Of course sugar...oops donut
5. Awww Piggy doing good charitable work...yeah right..sorry name of group sounds like a bunch of domanatrix
6. Summer with the bleeping giggle
7. Bet none of that gets kitchen gets donated to Habitat for Humanity
8. Idiots, they knew this was happening and are now just thinking about emptying the cabinets..and Summer with the I didn't even think about that......IDIOTS
9. Love how he made sure to say food only 600 calories
10. Fake maternal moment 5m12s
11. Fashion tip for Piggy time...if you don't have a waist don't wear a belted or elastic waist anything...just makes it look like your stomach is making a play for for your boobs
12. Poor bleeping baby got a little bitty barely noticable burn...my stove/oven is from 1989 and is perfectly fine..tit my stove is older than some people on here🤣🤣🤣
13. Ahhh relief Nala is safe...summer just wants a kitten but she should adopt not buy...idiot
14. Why the duck are they not starting to pack
15. And nausea inducing camera work
16. If he knows she's going to get upset why did he take her
17. Jersey Mike's sucky sub ship chain..
18. Stupid ass face when he says Starbucks 9m23s....he really is a fuckwad
19. Also if they know she's gets upset use DoorDash or Ubereats or one of the other delivery places...hell Jersey Mike's here offers delivery
20. Saying you don't leave Abbie in the car after you just left her in the car and and then rambling on justifying it...yup flimflam at it's finest
21. Shut up now
22. Should have ordered delivery
23. Yup looks like they started packing the cabinets at 11m50s.....NOT
24. Guess this means we'll be hearing how stressed and tired they ate and how exhausting it was
25. 11m53s look at that chin on Asswipe
26. 12m17s another fake maternal moment
27. Seems like double work..pull everything out and then pack it up...easier to pack the tit up and then organize it into the new kitchen especially if you're under a time crunch but I guess the logical way loses the drama
28. Oh look the bubblemaker....so that's where they hid it
28. OMFG with the tit camera work already
29. New kitchen for Princess Pig...what a waste of money...no I won't be following on Piggys channel. I will live vicariously through the tattlers that do watch
30. Let's see how long that bubblemaker lasts ,since Abbie really enjoys it you know it will disappear soon
The end

I gots nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't understand why I would go take Abby to pick up sandwiches for dinner. 1. She hates sandwiches they've said that time and time again. 2. And now she doesn't like being in a car to pick up food. And she gets upset that they can't eat there. Why did he bring her?

Right after he picked her up from day care he said I'm going to go get some some coffee hoping to prompt her to sign donut which she actually doesn't know how to do anymore, that's the sign for snack. Why don't he just say I'm going to get you a donut. Having a donut is not even her choice, you were going to get a donut anyway. Okay you fat lard.
Edit: Oh my God Kermy you came up with the same thoughts, great minds think alike. I was actually thinking why don't they just get delivery when I was watching it. The only reason why I think they bring her is that they want her to tantrum so they can get their food quicker. Otherwise there's no point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Their lies are giving me whiplash. First the whole chaos/routine thing, now the social stories. They went from we use social stories, past "the school uses social stories and they don't work for Ab at all, had a short "hey, lets at least show her pizza and house!" and now they are right back to she has no use for them.
Follow closely, Mr. Autism expert extraordinaire: The time dimension doesn't matter, you can use social stories regardless. Or a PECS-like system. Worst case is that you have to adjust how you use them. If you actually bothered to ask the experts in her life (and listening to them), you could have actually learned something.
Or, even better, leave Ab with Summer and her mother. It was completely unnecessary to drag her along...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aren’t those record expunged after 7 years or so...even if not it’s been many years they committed those crimes
I don't know about Wisconsin (where he was convicted and did jail time) but in most states you can have 1 misdemeanor expunged. You have it done by an Attorney and it can only be done once at a certain time of the year.
It may have been many years ago since his criminal conviction, but that does not make him any less a thief. Look at what he's doing today! Same thing just a different way. IMO.
Interesting point someone made about them doing the concessions at the school. Apparently they don't do background checks on parents. I gotta wonder how much money and or product they skimmed, scammed or flat out stole.
I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could throw them as the old saying goes. Funny how that old saying is 100% applicable to these hambeasts.
😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is the #tbt video of Abbie and Isaiah:

I enjoyed the clips. But wow the regression of Abbie. I wonder if they stopped going to Surfers for Autism. I don't see her being able to stand up on the board like in the video. Not to mention the strength she once had in her abdomen. I liked them a whole lot more back then.

I am almost positive they are on the "Polar Express" train in NC with Santa. Abbie is strapped into her seat. Isaiah was being a typical teen.
You are right about them being on the Polar Express we go every year and that is the bell they give everyone after the train ride is over.

Why do they have to take Abbie with them if they are going to bring the food home? If she’s going to get upset keep her home with someone 🤷🏻‍♀️
One word.......content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same thing. Whenever Summer leaves to go visit her family they make a big deal in front of Abbie, I think they do it for reaction and vlog material.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Here is the #tbt video of Abbie and Isaiah:

I enjoyed the clips. But wow the regression of Abbie. I wonder if they stopped going to Surfers for Autism. I don't see her being able to stand up on the board like in the video. Not to mention the strength she once had in her abdomen. I liked them a whole lot more back then.

I am almost positive they are on the "Polar Express" train in NC with Santa. Abbie is strapped into her seat. Isaiah was being a typical teen.
I liked them a lot back then well i mean at the start of the youtube...he says they are still the same... NO NOT AT ALL buddy! they have changed forgot where they came from and that is a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow is it me or does Ass' breasts look extra big in tonites vlog?...i know, I'm terrible!
Oh and in the vlog he talked about how they WERE going to go to the park because P's FEMPIRE meeting (horrible name)was done at 4 instead of 5 BUT the weather turned to tit suddenly do there goes the walk! But they will rush out so quick to get Jersey Mikes...and he left her in the car.So I guess after 5 pm they can't walk to the park. Such laziness. And like we all know Florida has bad weather one minute then sunny the next.
I guess they read on here us questioning what happened to the nighttime walks!!!
P.S.- forgive my spelling and punctuation mistakes. No sleep for 2 days :(

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sweet baby Jesus...that is all I have...I could not concentrate on much else after seeing this. 🤢 What is worse? The multiple neck gunts? Or that slab of pork she calls an arm? It is all just so damn nasty.😐
See you Lovelies tomorrow. 😘
54261D94-EA0A-4058-9480-FF8BA7356C52.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
20201022_192123.jpg

20201022_192145.jpg

She knows like 4 different signs, she's not giving you a whole speech she's asking for a snack.
20201022_192345.jpg

20201022_192403.jpg

It's 100% possible to take the cabinets down without damaging them even if they are trimmed in. My dad was able to do that by himself in the 80s. And those cabinets were really old they're probably at least 20 years old when he redid the kitchen. Oh and by the way those were real wood.
20201022_192749.jpg

20201022_192826.jpg

LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hi All
Welcome to tonight's installment of
"Port Hogsles"
Hopefully it will be an intriguing vlog to answer our many questions...nah who am I kidding, it'll be same tit, different day

1. All I'm gonna say is Nala better be okay
2. Suddenly there's a stuffed toy in the back with Abbie...but they don't read,here folks
3. Dunkin of course
4. Of course sugar...oops donut
5. Awww Piggy doing good charitable work...yeah right..sorry name of group sounds like a bunch of domanatrix
6. Summer with the bleeping giggle
7. Bet none of that gets kitchen gets donated to Habitat for Humanity
8. Idiots, they knew this was happening and are now just thinking about emptying the cabinets..and Summer with the I didn't even think about that......IDIOTS
9. Love how he made sure to say food only 600 calories
10. Fake maternal moment 5m12s
11. Fashion tip for Piggy time...if you don't have a waist don't wear a belted or elastic waist anything...just makes it look like your stomach is making a play for for your boobs
12. Poor bleeping baby got a little bitty barely noticable burn...my stove/oven is from 1989 and is perfectly fine..tit my stove is older than some people on here🤣🤣🤣
13. Ahhh relief Nala is safe...summer just wants a kitten but she should adopt not buy...idiot
14. Why the duck are they not starting to pack
15. And nausea inducing camera work
16. If he knows she's going to get upset why did he take her
17. Jersey Mike's sucky sub ship chain..
18. Stupid ass face when he says Starbucks 9m23s....he really is a fuckwad
19. Also if they know she's gets upset use DoorDash or Ubereats or one of the other delivery places...hell Jersey Mike's here offers delivery
20. Saying you don't leave Abbie in the car after you just left her in the car and and then rambling on justifying it...yup flimflam at it's finest
21. Shut up now
22. Should have ordered delivery
23. Yup looks like they started packing the cabinets at 11m50s.....NOT
24. Guess this means we'll be hearing how stressed and tired they ate and how exhausting it was
25. 11m53s look at that chin on Asswipe
26. 12m17s another fake maternal moment
27. Seems like double work..pull everything out and then pack it up...easier to pack the tit up and then organize it into the new kitchen especially if you're under a time crunch but I guess the logical way loses the drama
28. Oh look the bubblemaker....so that's where they hid it
28. OMFG with the tit camera work already
29. New kitchen for Princess Pig...what a waste of money...no I won't be following on Piggys channel. I will live vicariously through the tattlers that do watch
30. Let's see how long that bubblemaker lasts ,since Abbie really enjoys it you know it will disappear soon
The end

I gots nothing
Absolutely LOVE #24, which of course, relates to #23

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.