Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I had a dream that Isaiah walked in on Ass and Dummer shagging in the garage. Then, Isaiah hugged his dad and said "it's ok, I understand". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thursday

Look familiar πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
imma little teapot short and stout, here is my handleπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
When I get all steamed up, Assa hears me shout...Flip me over Moobie and rear mount! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She's looking like Wide Load Wayne at this point.
She truly is...Throw that stupid hat that is 3 times too small back on her and from afar you would not be able to tell the difference. 🀩🀩🀩 Wide as all outside! 🌏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's that time😊

Welcome to the darkside all new tattlers, returning tattlers and lurking tattlers

We like to laugh so it helps to have a wicked sense of humor , we can also get serious so bring your knowledge ....whether it's silly or serious jump right in and join the conversation. We don't bite ... much... well most of us any way

Now for the fun part...I'm not trying to police or moderate the forum but with the E word coming up soon there is one topic we avoid
POLITICS... it tends to turn very ugly very fast
download.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
As part of the kitchen remodelling, I wonder if they are also getting the doorways widened to accomodate Pigcill's ever expanding moon ass and maybe a trough on a stand, like they have for dogs and cats-lifted off the ground to avoid the floor getting gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She literally has a nameplate that says "Boss Babe!" I can't with her...I feel for Abbie during this kitchen remodel. At least she still has her cereal.
Screenshot_20201022-085608_Facebook.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I smoked for many years too, quit for 7 years and everyday i wanted one! Needless to say, I went back 2 years ago! I only buy a pack a week though and make it last a couple of
Well in the recent podcast garbage.. P mentioned it being a family thing and included Summer. There is for sure some blurred lines going on. I am not one to throw out accusations and conspiracy theories but there is obviously something a bit more going on.

Summer is more attached and maternal than P is. But she also mimics s lot of what P does. There is for sure a weird dynamic. P is so detached in general doubt she knows or cares.
If I was Summers mom I would have a real heart to heart with her. Maybe they arent close...idk. I would warn her about BEING USED BY THEM as a free babysitter. She should be studying and WORKING in a professional setting to get the most exposure for her field of study. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As part of the kitchen remodelling, I wonder if they are also getting the doorways widened to accomodate Pigcill's ever expanding moon ass and maybe a trough on a stand, like they have for dogs and cats-lifted off the ground to avoid the floor getting gross.
I still cannot get over the fact they aren’t going to get rid of that hideous tile (?) floor. That alone would be the main reason for me to get work done in that kitchen. It’s an optical illusion mess that doesn’t go with anything.

When I get all steamed up, Assa hears me shout...Flip me over Moobie and rear mount! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Warning: bleach brain/eyes warning)

I just don’t see how two egg shaped massive hambeasts can mate. But then I wonder how two hippopotami mate also. It’d be a natural birth control thing in any case. Best not try and think about it too much. πŸ₯΄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally has a nameplate that says "Boss Babe!" I can't with her...I feel for Abbie during this kitchen remodel. At least she still has her cereal.
View attachment 284161
Wait I thought Abbie didn't like routine and liked chaos. These hosebeasts should start using Piggys super duper special white board to
KEEP THE bleeping LIES STRAIGHT
Time for my favorite word.......IDIOTS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Since when is Abbie routine oriented? 😲 Asa told us she loves chaos. 🀨 Now I'm confused. :unsure:;)πŸ˜†
I almost think it is a phase thing. They are circling through every option. They already had: Abbie loves routine, Abbie hates routine and thrives n chaos. Abbie needs *her* routine, but only in the morning. Abbie needs *her* routine in general, She became more of a routine person as she got older, she has always been a chaos lover....I'm sure, I forgot a couple of things they mentioned, but it is extremely hard to keep track.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi guys and welcome to the vlog. I'm working so hard. I'm putting up counters and tearing down 100 year plus cabinets that they never changed since this house has been up. We found a treasure map, Abbie has made some new friends with the workers, they adore everything about her, and they love talking to her. We let her hit a couple nails because she wanted to do it so bad, don't mind me behind her with my hand on top of her making it look like she is actually hammering, because it's totally her. Godcilla is totally bummed out that she can't make delicious healthy meals for her family. Unfortunately we have to go to Zaxby's every night because that's what Abbie wants. And what baby wants baby gets. Don't worry guys, even though my house is a war zone I'm just going to be here babbling about nothing again and spitting out autism advice. Oh no! It's that time again, I have to bring Abbie to school, that's content you guys, don't worry guys I will still go to Dunkin and get my loving wife some coffee because she's working so hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.