Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap. QAnon Aspie in comments...

QAnon Aspie Doll4 hours ago
I have Asperger’s myself and got it from vaccines. I work as a journalist for a news outlet called info wars. I met Alex Jones my boss when I was in high school when I called his show when he was doing a show on vaccines and autism.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Holy crap. QAnon Aspie in comments...

QAnon Aspie Doll4 hours ago
I have Asperger’s myself and got it from vaccines. I work as a journalist for a news outlet called info wars. I met Alex Jones my boss when I was in high school when I called his show when he was doing a show on vaccines and autism.
So what they're saying is, Alex Jones recruited a special needs teenager to advance his shady business...sounds right up P's alley

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
A thumbs down actually benefits them more than a view because the YouTube algorithm interprets it as "engagement."
Yes it counts as engagement, but it just makes you feel better. And if you don't watch the ads they don't get the revenue. I like to do it when I'm really pissed off at the vlog. And if you don't watch the vlog they don't get the view. I love watching the vlog on this site it makes me feel better. They don't get paid by views they get paid by ad revenue so no big deal.

I hope tomorrow we get back to the regularly scheduled boring vlog of him taking Abbie to school, and talking about nothing and going on a Dunkin run. You know the usual. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about a stupid birthday. Think I can't take enough of this birthday week bullship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes it counts as engagement, but it just makes you feel better. And if you don't watch the ads they don't get the revenue. I like to do it when I'm really pissed off at the vlog. And if you don't watch the vlog they don't get the view. I love watching the vlog on this site it makes me feel better. They don't get paid by views they get paid by ad revenue so no big deal.

I hope tomorrow we get back to the regularly scheduled boring vlog of him taking Abbie to school, and talking about nothing and going on a Dunkin run. You know the usual. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about a stupid birthday. Think I can't take enough of this birthday week bullship.
Seriously. The birthday that never ends.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
18. Really Summer needs help....she is not their daughter and should not be included in a family pic for his desk...I don't care how "close" they are and that they "treat" her like a daughter....it's not right especially since he has a daughter they ignore
I was thinking the same thing. At first glance, I thought the pic was just of A&P w. Isaiah and Abbie and I had a moment of thinking how tacky it would be if Summer chose a pic with her in it as well... then I looked again... Yup... Summer is in the photo...

This is a major example of the extremely blurred boundaries that are just barely there to distinguish Summer working for A&P and being a close family friend. Princess P tried to label it as being flexible but that's not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isa. nervously ended his boring vlog by jumping up to “close it out,” just like daddy copied from all the yoonooobers before him. It’s too bad he didn’t fall on his face. Don’t pull a muscle Isa.

Btw, I’m SO excited about her new eye level stove (on the way) that her T-Rex arms can barely reach into. This means more fattening casseroles & baking that will continue to clog up all of their arteries. Oink oink!
That new stove will get old to her after a few months. Just like everything else does. She better use it to start cooking healthier meals. Asa isn’t looking very healthy these days.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing. At first glance, I thought the pic was just of A&P w. Isaiah and Abbie and I had a moment of thinking how tacky it would be if Summer chose a pic with her in it as well... then I looked again... Yup... Summer is in the photo...

This is a major example of the extremely blurred boundaries that are just barely there to distinguish Summer working for A&P and being a close family friend. Princess P tried to label it as being flexible but that's not it.
Well in the recent podcast garbage.. P mentioned it being a family thing and included Summer. There is for sure some blurred lines going on. I am not one to throw out accusations and conspiracy theories but there is obviously something a bit more going on.

Summer is more attached and maternal than P is. But she also mimics s lot of what P does. There is for sure a weird dynamic. P is so detached in general doubt she knows or cares.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well in the recent podcast garbage.. P mentioned it being a family thing and included Summer. There is for sure some blurred lines going on. I am not one to throw out accusations and conspiracy theories but there is obviously something a bit more going on.

Summer is more attached and maternal than P is. But she also mimics s lot of what P does. There is for sure a weird dynamic. P is so detached in general doubt she knows or cares.
I think there very well could be something else going on that we aren't told about. I feel like it's most likely in regards to Summer's relationship with her real family. I mean yes, she goes back and visits them somewhat regularly but I just get this vibe that there's more to the story than we know. Just a hunch.

With P, it's like she thinks on some level she ought to be resentful or jealous of the bond between Summer & Abbie, but at the same time thinking to herself that she's glad she doesn't have to be the one to do it. If that makes sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ok admittedly, I startle really easily, but the part (8:50) where Summer suddenly gets in Abbie's face to tell her the card is beautiful was a straight up jumpscare

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is Abbie just on sleeping medications or are there other things too?
As far as I recall, she's on hydroxyzine which is an allergy medication but has a side effect of making you sleepy and they use that as one of her nighttime meds, she's also on seroquel which is an anti-psychotic, and there was a third one that I can't recall the name of and I'm pretty sure it's an ADD/ADHD med (not ritalin or adderall).

Reactions: 8
As far as I recall, she's on hydroxyzine which is an allergy medication but has a side effect of making you sleepy and they use that as one of her nighttime meds, she's also on seroquel which is an anti-psychotic, and there was a third one that I can't recall the name of and I'm pretty sure it's an ADD/ADHD med (not ritalin or adderall).
Okay thanks! So she must actually be pretty aggressive then if she is on Seroquel. I took care of a couple of autistic children who went on that medication due to the aggression they displayed.

I don't buy that "sweet girl" thing.

Summer does a good job with Abbie, I will give her that.

Reactions: 15
I'm with Stripe69 with that vaping and smoking are two different things. Vaping that you've been hearing about in the news, and all lose lung injuries are not from vaping that Stripe69 and me are doing. Those kids and adults that you've seen in the news we're vaping illegal THC carts. The problem with that they were using vitamin E to cut and thicken the product.
There is only four ingredients in vape juice is VG vegetable glycerin, PG propylene glycol, flavoring, and nicotine. The first two ingredients that I listed are in food items and cosmetic items that are food grade and are actually safe. Flavoring is for obvious reasons because if you smoke cigarettes you're used to having some flavor with your smoke. And nicotine is because you're trying to lower your nicotine levels. Most people who are vaping are actually vaping because they're trying to quit smoking. Not because they think it's fun. The only reason why this whole thing happened and it blew up is because the big tobacco companies are not getting money because a lot but people are not smoking anymore, not because of the kids. I agree with Stripe69 it is definitely a lot healthier than smoking. Congratulations Stripe69 for quitting smoking.

Yes, Congratulations @Stripe69‼

Reactions: 2
Wize wordz fum Thilla: “It took us 36 years to find what we love to do.” (Wow, they were working hard at 3 yrs old!) She’s such a freaking moron! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay thanks! So she must actually be pretty aggressive then if she is on Seroquel. I took care of a couple of autistic children who went on that medication due to the aggression they displayed.
It's also a mood stabilizer; it may have been prescribed for her mood swings. I remember them talking about that in one of the vlogs when they went to the psychiatrist, and there was a period during the earlier vlogs where she would go from being just fine to seriously crying with seemingly no trigger. It was pretty sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.