Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is for Ass. I am aware that your degree of stupidity would boil water...but try and pay attention. Get a proper harness for Abbie on her golfcart... and put a frickin life preserver on her in the boat. Dipshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh look. She is "recruiting" again.

FB_IMG_1600701080251.jpg
FB_IMG_1600701084619.jpg

oh look at how lazy you are. It takes all of thirty seconds to screenshot or save the picture and edit it to make it look like you aren't stealing another beauty guides post. (Just one of the disgusting tricks I learned from my MLM.)
FB_IMG_1600701094392.jpg

Holy crap, that is some massively overpriced junk make-up.
FB_IMG_1600701103714.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Unless they’re going to Hawaii instead of parents week. I’m sure someone said that parents thing was cancelled as a Covid precaution. Maybe that’s also why he came home for the weekend so he’d see them before they go.
I sure wouldn’t want to be on a flight all the way to HAWAII with Abbie and all her stims!! How in the world are they going to keep a mask on her for multiple hours!🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here are the replies. Cilly is trying her hardest to make people think she didn't have any followers before her "success."

I wish I could private message everyone interested in her scam (although it seems some are not buying it) this article:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So agree with all of this.

I believe Abbie could learn to pedal if she got on the bike every day, cannot see her steering though. The production they make out of her riding makes her to wild to focus, just shut up!

Not only did Summer put her hands over Abbie's eyes, she was hanging on her backpack in the parking lot, it looks heavy enough without someone hanging on it. I wish Summer could keep her hands to herself, they need to teach her "hands waiting". They even told Abbie hands waiting while Isaiah tickled her! Such mixed messages. Encouraging her to hit? NO, wrong on every single level.

It looked like Abbie was cold on the boat, not one person thought to bring her a sweater?

I want to see Isaiah do well but he pissed me off when he tapped Nala on the head. This family should have NO pets, they have no idea how to treat an animal at all. Two sweet loving dogs and a cat and they just can't be bothered to learn about how to care for them. Sad. How they treat Abbie? Triple sad.
Slides in like Kramer...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hawaii has a 2 week mandatory quarantine in place until at least Oct 14 so I doubt it's instead of the parents weekend. They're pretty serious about the quarantine and have been handing out fines...not that a pesky thing like quarantine would stop then 😽
I heard Hawaii but couldn't make out the beginning.

But don’t you know They are above all! I hope she/they or whomever is going to Hawaii goes and gets stuck there. Remember you do you lol too many people watch them and if they tried it without doing a quarantine I’m sure someone would get in touch with health offialc about The Maassibes trying to skip quarantine! It’s a $10,000 fine here where I live if you gather more than 10 in a home or 25 outside on a property! If ya get cashing it’s $10,000 the government has had enough of people having massive parties weddings etc. One wedding heee had 12( inside 20 ish people got covid 7 were hospitalized and a 4 month old infant died from it!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a link for Crazy Nanny? I've wondered how she is.
She has an instagram under that name. She posts pretty frequently. I'm done with imaging. Two day wait for info. I just want this thing out. It is sucking my energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But don’t you know They are above all! I hope she/they or whomever is going to Hawaii goes and gets stuck there. Remember you do you lol too many people watch them and if they tried it without doing a quarantine I’m sure someone would get in touch with health offialc about The Maassibes trying to skip quarantine! It’s a $10,000 fine here where I live if you gather more than 10 in a home or 25 outside on a property! If ya get cashing it’s $10,000 the government has had enough of people having massive parties weddings etc. One wedding heee had 12( inside 20 ish people got covid 7 were hospitalized and a 4 month old infant died from it!!
Like I said why would a pesky thing like quarantine stop them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
About Abbie pedaling.
I disagree with some who say they think she could learn. She only pushes down with one foot and then doesnt realize the other foot has to take over and so forth continually. And then add in her steering. Too much multitasking. She is not strong enough mentally or physically. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There she goes again, working that FB algorithm. Isaiah leaves today, shouldn't she be drunk, curled up in a fetal position, sobbing because he left again?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well this is how I picture Asswipe, Pigass and Dumbass if they go anywhere near
Hawaii

You're welcome 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hawaii has a 2 week mandatory quarantine in place until at least Oct 14 so I doubt it's instead of the parents weekend. They're pretty serious about the quarantine and have been handing out fines...not that a pesky thing like quarantine would stop then 😽
I heard Hawaii but couldn't make out the beginning.

Hawaii needs to ban all tourism from the mainland until corona is taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.