Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BEST, Kermy! I have not watched the vlog yet. I usually enjoy reading your recap first. Thank You!❤

Haha! You know there is an extremely obvious shift to the boat when she stampedes on. We will probably never get to see it, and that makes me kind of sad.😂😂😂
😍💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So Assa is really going to say that Abbie was not enthusiastic about Isaiah because of Autism and being blunt. Isaiah’s reason seemed more logical. He said it’s because she has other people around now (Summer, Becca) so she may not feel as excited to see him. BUT of course Assa just totally ignores what Isaiah says and goes on about Abbie just being “brutally honest”.

The bike riding didn’t seem bad but for the love of Gawd, stop with all the overly excitement as soon as she almost pedals. I think Brandy would do so good one on one with Abbie. It must be a distraction when she has 5 people surrounding her yelling every time she she makes even a little bit of progress. I was actually shocked to see Abbie move her feet on the pedal like that. I think if they actually took the time to show her and weren’t yelling every time she did something she might be able to pay attention.

Isaiah is too damn old to be picking up his 15 year old autistic sister and throwing her on the ground. I could maybe possibly see someone doing this to their neurotypical teen sister BUT it’s only appropriate because they would a have an idea of what’s going on.

The car wrestling wasn’t that bad, she was laughing but also they were telling her to hit him....WTF. Even Priscilla a 40 year old woman who was just telling Assa about Abbies aggressiveness was now egging her on to hit people ????

Oh and it’s clear Abbie doesn’t want people touching her. Summer covered her eyes and she immediately pushed them off. Good for you Abbie, no one should be putting their hands over your eyes like that for no reason. Summer is weird as if she wants Abbie to herself, whenever Isaiah or Becca are giving Abbie a lot of attention she always has to butt in as if she needs the Abbie attention on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So Assa is really going to say that Abbie was not enthusiastic about Isaiah because of Autism and being blunt. Isaiah’s reason seemed more logical. He said it’s because she has other people around now (Summer, Becca) so she may not feel as excited to see him. BUT of course Assa just totally ignores what Isaiah says and goes on about Abbie just being “brutally honest”.

The bike riding didn’t seem bad but for the love of Gawd, stop with all the overly excitement as soon as she almost pedals. I think Brandy would do so good one on one with Abbie. It must be a distraction when she has 5 people surrounding her yelling every time she she makes even a little bit of progress. I was actually shocked to see Abbie move her feet on the pedal like that. I think if they actually took the time to show her and weren’t yelling every time she did something she might be able to pay attention.

Isaiah is too damn old to be picking up his 15 year old autistic sister and throwing her on the ground. I could maybe possibly see someone doing this to their neurotypical teen sister BUT it’s only appropriate because they would a have an idea of what’s going on.

The car wrestling wasn’t that bad, she was laughing but also they were telling her to hit him....WTF. Even Priscilla a 40 year old woman who was just telling Assa about Abbies aggressiveness was now egging her on to hit people ????

Oh and it’s clear Abbie doesn’t want people touching her. Summer covered her eyes and she immediately pushed them off. Good for you Abbie, no one should be putting their hands over your eyes like that for no reason. Summer is weird as if she wants Abbie to herself, whenever Isaiah or Becca are giving Abbie a lot of attention she always has to butt in as if she needs the Abbie attention on her.
Did Summer really do that? Ugh, I really dislike her now..

Reactions: 6

I was thinking the same exact thing, when Abbie does do something right 5 ppl cheering so hard and so fast is distracting to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that’s called a tantrum.

Couldn’t help myself (last comment) 😎

I hate posting on here. I can’t figure it out sometimes 😜
The leghumpers really seem to forget that Abbie is profoundly IDD. Not a little slow or delayed. She's profoundly slow and delayed. Autism is the least of her problems.
The comments in general, to me, always read (with the exception of the one here referencing toddlers and time) like they see Abbie as NT.
I do not understand this.
It's like they forget what they are watching and go into this bizarre daydream where they imagine Abbie doing all sorts of things that she will never ever do and make comments about their bizarre daydream.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Probably the best way for Priscilly to enter the boat is for everybody else to get in first, get to the far side, then let her get in. This will prevent the Titanic from sinking.
Meanwhile, bystanders are thinking:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No beating around the bush.
Isaiah is an ass.
Summer is an ass.
Normal teen? Not many 15 year-old girls are swung around by their older brother up over his head. That's just weird.
And "ouch dont pinch" cries Isaiah after he spent 10minutes fighting with Abbie. And telling her "hit me".
What a dope to tell her hands waiting. Are they trying to mess up one of the few things she knows?
And thru it all Summer giggles.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
[/QUOTE]
60906"]
YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!! That episode was hilarious and it rings so true!!!

I LOVED Schitt's Creek SO MUCH!! We have binge-watched the entire series twice now....brilliantly written and the acting is phenomenal!!

When David lip-synced this song...oh, I had chills! 🤩 🥰

[/QUOTE]

That scene made Mr EIR and I both tear up🥰
Such a wholesome and facetious show! I'm so sad it's over 😟

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Somebody posted a comment from a bright bulb leg humper thinking that maybe Summer and Isaiah would finally hook up. Like it’s a soap opera they’ve been watching. Got me to thinking...when the overnight camp was still in session, and once the I-am-specials all get tucked into bed....how many of the camp counselors bump uglies? Doubt if covid is as much of a worry as the stds they caught at the I-am-special free for all. Ahhh, for the good old days when the worst thing you caught at camp was poison ivy. I just love a gossip site. Don’t you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she drunk? That looks like her drunk face.. Maybe that is why Isaiah needed to come home, so she could get sloshed.
Priscilla get off Instagram and go to bed!
Nah she's just fugly.

Somebody posted a comment from a bright bulb leg humper thinking that maybe Summer and Isaiah would finally hook up. Like it’s a soap opera they’ve been watching. Got me to thinking...when the overnight camp was still in session, and once the I-am-specials all get tucked into bed....how many of the camp counselors bump uglies? Doubt if covid is as much of a worry as the stds they caught at the I-am-special free for all. Ahhh, for the good old days when the worst thing you caught at camp was poison ivy. I just love a gossip site. Don’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way they act every time someone comes back from an extended absence reminds me of this friend I had in high school who would relentlessly pursue other people's pets at get togethers and then when they finally sat with her/tolerated being held for more than like 30 seconds she'd be like "OMG look at this! It's cRaAaAzY! Animals are like dRaWn to me! This dog is OBSESSED with me!" as though we didn't just literally watch her call its name 700 times and offer it treats and forcibly drag it out from behind the couch. So awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.