Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many drones would it take to air lift Godcilla into the boat, and would it cause a hurricane? Because you know FLORIDA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to live with the Beasts? They're all so fat and dont wear shoes. Can you imagine the sweat-stink and the foot-stink? Not to even mention thingslike bad breath or using the bathroom right after one of 'em takes a crap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know it's not time for my offical welcome to the darkside yet 🤣
But damn it is great to see so many new tattlers jumping right in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Assa is really going to say that Abbie was not enthusiastic about Isaiah because of Autism and being blunt. Isaiah’s reason seemed more logical. He said it’s because she has other people around now (Summer, Becca) so she may not feel as excited to see him. BUT of course Assa just totally ignores what Isaiah says and goes on about Abbie just being “brutally honest”.

The bike riding didn’t seem bad but for the love of Gawd, stop with all the overly excitement as soon as she almost pedals. I think Brandy would do so good one on one with Abbie. It must be a distraction when she has 5 people surrounding her yelling every time she she makes even a little bit of progress. I was actually shocked to see Abbie move her feet on the pedal like that. I think if they actually took the time to show her and weren’t yelling every time she did something she might be able to pay attention.

Isaiah is too damn old to be picking up his 15 year old autistic sister and throwing her on the ground. I could maybe possibly see someone doing this to their neurotypical teen sister BUT it’s only appropriate because they would a have an idea of what’s going on.

The car wrestling wasn’t that bad, she was laughing but also they were telling her to hit him....WTF. Even Priscilla a 40 year old woman who was just telling Assa about Abbies aggressiveness was now egging her on to hit people ????

Oh and it’s clear Abbie doesn’t want people touching her. Summer covered her eyes and she immediately pushed them off. Good for you Abbie, no one should be putting their hands over your eyes like that for no reason. Summer is weird as if she wants Abbie to herself, whenever Isaiah or Becca are giving Abbie a lot of attention she always has to butt in as if she needs the Abbie attention on her.
I've sometimes felt like Summer gets jealous of Becca if she happens to be the one closer to Abbie. I cant point to particular incidents because I dont specifically remember, but it's a general feeling I have.

.....that was kinda hilarious in a good way. 😄 Ol' boy can twerk.

I can't even get mad about that family getting on the WAP train. That song is a brief, humorous cultural event in the darkest timeline and I support fun in any form that's safe & consensual.

And let's be real. How much fodder for fun would we have here if Asshat made it drop to WAP?

Has everyone seen the Discovery Channel taking on WAP? It's pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
Okay. So thanks for letting me know what a WAP is...I didnt know..😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Isaiah came home to save himself from the circus going to visit him in Boone? Weren't they supposed to go to Boone after a month?
They are suppose to still go up next weekend...

Also, I watched tonight just to see the Princess on her royal carriage... Like I predicted, they made her tricycle a negative activity. She had a temper tantrum because she knew it would cause her to work. She didn’t want to do the activity because of it. She got up on it, like a “fine, you aren’t going to leave me alone, until I get on it.” I can guarantee you’ll that they have pulled that tricycle out a few times and she has had holy meltdowns and tantrums over sitting on it. They have done nothing positive about a good ride with her. All the people yelling and hollering isn’t helping either... Brandy, I am shocked that you would be okay with 1-someone videoing this and 2-allowing everyone outside to work with Abbie. That activity should have been non-videoed and done just with 1 or 2 adults and Abbie with you and lastly, Isaiah had absolutely no need to be on his one wheel out there around her..
I have no words on the “after the beep,” other than I hope Abbie clobbers them next time during the meltdown, when she gets violent. They are not only allowing it but allowing it to get egged on. I am absolutely shocked, two individuals going into the special needs fields, would sit there and use practiced behavioral speech, to bring a child’s hands under control, to stop said child from blocking themselves from getting tickled, so they could turn around and continue to tickle and pick on said child.. I would expect this out of a new person, not use to Abbie but knowing some of her stabilizers, using them and needing to be corrected. I would not ever expect this from individuals that have known Abbie this long and her parents not stopping it at all...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
Looks like someone caught Piggy shopping😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
Looks like someone caught Piggy shopping😉
Nah, must have been a relative because this piggy is way too cute and I didn’t spot any cheese trying to escape the shopping cart.. 🤣
Good morning from this side of the pond or ocean as we call it here in the US.. Insomnia is kicking my tail end, so the house is clean and now I can catch up on some posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah, must have been a relative because this piggy is way too cute and I didn’t spot any cheese trying to escape the shopping cart.. 🤣
Good morning from this side of the pond or ocean as we call it here in the US.. Insomnia is kicking my tail end, so the house is clean and now I can catch up on some posts...
I know what you mean. I'm in the US too 😂.
Unfortunately all caught up on posts so watching sumo.☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know what you mean. I'm in the US too 😂.
Unfortunately all caught up on posts so watching sumo.☺
Gotcha! I know we have some in other parts of the world and couldn’t remember your locale...
Ah, good old sumo wrestling.. I haven’t watched it in many years, unless watching the hambeasts count. I remember growing up my parents watching it and we only had 1 television, so guess what I got to watch?
I hope you get some sleep soon, it is coming on the 3am hour here and I am down to scrubbing baseboards and resting when my back calls mercy... I still can’t believe the hambeasts can hire a house cleaner.. I wish, one day, to be rich enough to afford one... For now, my back learned that it must be done and I will give necessary breaks when I can.. I mean, Priscilla could even clean and call it exercise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A damn shame. Those dogs need lots of exercise and so do A&P.
Don’t forget she rides that peloton 5 times a week 5 miles each time, oh wait, I’m lying just like she does! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was hoping to hear a bit about what Scammer Junior thought of his course and student life in general. Not a word. I have really gone off that boy big time. He is so arrogant and so entitled and ungrateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I font
Posted On Cilla’s stuff and things today. It looks like they are out on the boat. Who gets all dressed up with a nice top and earrings to relax on a boat. For goodness sakes, get out your capris and comfy t-shirt and chill out with your family.
I don’t care about that, I just notice no lifejackets. Abbie should have one on the WHOLE time, even on the boat dock. Also, I love Abbies face here, she looks like she’s planning her next attack on Big P 😂🙃😏

• Haha
Who in their right mind would CHOOSE to live with the Beasts? They're all so fat and dont wear shoes. Can you imagine the sweat-stink and the foot-stink? Not to even mention thingslike bad breath or using the bathroom right after one of 'em takes a crap.
Call me sensitive but whenever they come out of the kitchen en suite toilet I always cringe and hope no one has had a clear out in there, it's disgustingly close to the food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I am soo far behind on here, haven’t been on here much. I’ve been home a few days, but before that was evacuated at my Brothers for 3 nights, because of 1 of the many wildfires in Oregon. 👎🏼 Left at 4 am after getting an alert by phone to evacuate immediately. Safely back home (fire didn’t get near our house) And then a couple nights ago We finally got a bunch of rain... but also wind and the most lightning most people here have ever seen. One was a large flash and the loudest BOOM I’ve ever heard! (Lightning hit a tree next door and split it down the middle. Neighbor said a fireball went in the air!) thankful it was also raining hard! .. ok, back on topic- I was just looking at their recent thumbnails and thought P looked odd in this one. Hair color and face/neck color compared to her shoulders color. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

I’ve never
Call me sensitive but whenever they come out of the kitchen en suite toilet I always cringe and hope no one has had a clear out inView attachment 249092View attachment 249093

I leave you with some comments from YouTube. I have[/QUO
Pictures from "I Am Special" camp on Saturday. (No masks, very little social distancing. Who thought this was a good idea? “Who thought It was a good idea.” 1 word: Florida

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
So Assa is really going to say that Abbie was not enthusiastic about Isaiah because of Autism and being blunt. Isaiah’s reason seemed more logical. He said it’s because she has other people around now (Summer, Becca) so she may not feel as excited to see him. BUT of course Assa just totally ignores what Isaiah says and goes on about Abbie just being “brutally honest”.
Maybe its because he's only been gone for 4 weeks :/ lol. Not the timeframe Prilly was expecting when she redecorated his room the day he moved out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.